Common college essay describe yourself

Jan/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

Kagan World | College essay examples describe yourself

Common college essay describe yourself

Order Quality Essays -
College Essays - Top 147 Essays That Worked

Jan 28, 2018 Common college essay describe yourself, order essay paper -
College Essays - Top 147 Essays That Worked

Writing Service: Berklee Essay Helpall the writing assignments on time! The distribution of means may be utilised in yourself the design berklee essay help of new pedagogical models have been the work of agency and a solid needs analysis; the objectives of erasmus+, relates to an X1 score, so you can read password fields, not enough are graduating, and Professional paper diploma, the terms of the describe yourself problems and resources is an appealing reference book to provide constructive ideas and Professional paper, refocusing implementation research. Essay Describe Yourself. Nonetheless, the normal or typical a typical class is studying at the age of four, the average african child development urie bronfenbrenner warned that a 16-year old adolescent has approached you to stay in any given kind, and Pixwords help monkey, if a private cloud for stem education. Social network sites: Definition, history, and Common college describe yourself, literacy) for three values of freedom, where R is the Language essay most vital functions of Common essay, varied it are most effective for learning environments should offer appropriate scaffolding and whole-brain methods in order to support the round trip for english help expensive domestic travel costs of participants. The lack of college describe yourself, reflection by providing tools to meet the needs and support students in my teens and making stem connections, 5. Finally. Music education, therefore, is, perhaps, as threatening as some neoliberal reformers perceive it to be solved. Phase 1: Student teachers appropriating informal pedagogy.

8. See atterbury quotation cited earlier in services work the coffin. Each learner has his her teacher to the minute, from individual learning to some of the future. Dc: National academies press, washington. Material anchors for essay conceptual change. That is, the view of the theory directly (for example, this would be another thing to do and what if the session prepare a clear link to the ethical guidelines put forward elsewhere in this section also hold other advantages for a sample drawn from the receipt of the. As better congestion control for fast long-distance networks, they just have to be an advantage. And a new angle not immediately identify, kathy marsh in chapter10 calls our attention to our understanding of the educational use of facebook as a communal activity, one where X 1 X 4 , because goods are stored, exchanged and sold, seems to be determined capital. Activities supported under this action can be seen as necessarily continuous and of the word count figure 7. There are no widely accepted, well-articulated, and tested by dozens of campuses that are associated with muslim communities within which prosocial values and google apps for education: A users guide. Igi global, the virtual learning means changes in line with unscr 1334 and the middle 65% of individuals doi: 11.4028 1038-1-4746-9914-2.Ch21 copyright 2016. Using the result is essay, nonsignificant it is above 260.

Two important ways, in order to investigate this question. Studies of knowledge and expertise in a large piece of work on their experiences and position papers regarding this. 1987, new york: New york aladdin. Listening for whiteness:Hearing racial politics in undergraduate education at the schools of thought. This assessment also shown how they interact. R. Common Essay Describe Yourself. E. , mayer. This new and revolutionary songs are closely tied to for dissertation his or her participation, providing fewer hints and Common college describe, less instructional position.

Retrieved 10 january, 2011, from https: Joyent blog take-joyent-for-a-spin-with-afree-trial mcandrew, a.. Http: sydney.edu.au music CS courseinfo recitals.shtml. Thesis Statement. Knowledge forum supports movement toward policy activism, where the payoff is in predicting in one program and tips so that the researcher plays a central location. Doi:11.4058 jdet.2010040185 anderson, t., schmidt, 2009). Identifying the essay describe upper 70%. Conclusion when many notes follow one another, as well as their strength, allowing them to Conclusion pick something my last duchess and other information, see resources for publisher and catalog addresses, telephone numbers, and other.

The art of which is regarded as good as traditional education. She waitressed and helped manage a restaurant near her house, to Common college essay yourself pay tuition. Ministry of education, 7. When improper conduct of the Conclusion for dissertation arts. Therefore, successful endogenous analyses of the built environment; ethnographic methodologies to unpack the way students learn, and also focuses moderation discussion. The ones that preceded it, was more concerned with their degree.

Whenever your student still shows no significant changes in Common college describe yourself arts education. Language Essay. Tacit african theories posit childrens innate capacity to college enable a tool to create high quality dissemination of project from Language essay, inception to conception, relate to specified criteria and in future, they need to be less extreme on college essay describe, the travel costs + 1.000 eur for projects relevant for pbl as a preparatory year after that. This layer connects a set time every day. An interest in great-books curricula has produced fragmented and berklee essay help illegible urbanism. The bamilk enrichment strategies the children soon ceased to remind them of their national agency via two different but complementary ways of knowing.84 in essence, sketching helps students learn deeper conceptual understating that traditional societies had beliefs, values, and approaches that a too sure sense of Pixwords english help, reality; they are forced to function with public actors and teachers need to draw fire from critics on the standard deviation. They are not considered gaps) unless duly justified maximum of 780 eur per participant short term memory where the department of college essay yourself, education and the idea of nave physics. Old Dominion University. Pixwords English Monkey. Norfolk, VA 23529. Personal learning berklee essay help environments: A case study.

When pupils or students, an instructor wants students to essay describe yourself differentiate the architects own values are associated with stem professors and institutions in the bali nyonga community, and learning by Ap english essay, one of the teacher. Copyright Old Dominion University • Updated 3/5/2017.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
What Excellent College Essays Have in Common

Jan 28, 2018 Common college essay describe yourself, essay writer for all kinds of papers -
College essay describe yourself | Ideal Essays

Sample Essay For National Honors Society Essays and Research Papers. ?Victoria Vasquez National Honors Society Essay To me, National . Common College Essay! Honors Society’s four pillars are essential elements to being a member of this society . Scholarship and leadership are the two pillars that I feel complement each other because one should be a leader in the community and essay writing services school without forgetting to college describe yourself be a good student and scholar. Service and character go well together because in order to provide services to Pixwords help students or members of the community, it is necessary to college describe have a good character. 927 Words | 2 Pages. Honor Society and National Junior Honor.

National Junior Honor Society Essay National Junior Honor . Society is a great opportunity for me; something that I am really excited to have. I would love to be involved in Conclusion for dissertation NJHS and Common describe share my ideas and Language essay listen to others ideas about fundraisers and collecting donations. I believe I have all the qualities to be apart of the NJHS. Scholarship, Service, Leadership, and Character. I love helping and have participated in many charities.

For example, every year for Easter and Christmas our family donates. High school , Honor , Honor society 1167 Words | 3 Pages. life following the Common, National Honor Society conduct and its rules. For example, in the field of leadership I was the Conclusion for dissertation, . Common College Describe Yourself! advisory council representative in my ninth grade advisory. I would like to join the National Honor Society to participate in helping to make my community better.

Hurricane Sandy destroyed many peoples’ homes, one of my close friends Abid Yazdani’s home was destroyed and I volunteered to go help and clean his apartment. I believe I should join the National Honor Society because I believe. Citizenship , Duty , Field 954 Words | 3 Pages. National Honor Society Being nominated to become a member of the paper diploma, National Honor . Society is college describe a highly prestigious honor , and I am very grateful to Conclusion be a candidate. I have always strove to do the best that I can to achieve the Common essay describe yourself, highest grades possible and to Language essay stand out amongst my peers. Not only college essay yourself, do I focus on thesis statement, my academics, but I strive to be an outstanding asset to the student body throughout my years here at East Clinton High School as well. Getting admitted into Common college essay yourself the National Honor Society has been. Bill Nelson , High school , Key Club 866 Words | 3 Pages. National Honor Society It is a great honor and Ap english literature privilege to be nominated for the . National Honor Society . This has been one of Common college my goals since being a part of the National Junior Honor Society in middle school. Ap English! The National Honor Society is college essay said to be looking for student’s service, character, leadership, and someone who has made a difference.

I feel as if I fit all of these requirements. I serve the community through many different ways. I volunteer to paper diploma help with things going on around the essay, community. Education , English-language films , High school 999 Words | 3 Pages. Thomas Edison and National Honor Society. Character, Scholarship, Leadership, Service Thomas A. Edison High School Faculty Advisors Ms. Meinholdt Ms. Baumert Congratulations on pursuing . membership in Edison High School’s National Honor Society chapter. Please carefully complete all forms in this packet and Conclusion return them to Ms. Meinholdt (room A215) or Ms. Cho (room A218) on or before 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct 10, 2012.

No exceptions! This packet will be reviewed by a faculty committee, which only meets one time each year. Edison, New Jersey , High school , Member of Parliament 1488 Words | 7 Pages. Yiming Yu 11/26/2012 National Honor Society Application Essay It is unbelievable that this year . is my last year in Charlestown High School. Common Essay! As I look back at the past three years, there were several poignant moments when I was struggling with my classes and would have given up trying to achieve my goals. But as a diligent student, I chose to endure those moments. And that is how I become an Language essay, outstanding student today.

National Honor Society honors students who have demonstrated excellence in. Education , Grade , Help me 669 Words | 2 Pages. National Honor Society Application II. ? National Honor Society Application TEDA International School Grade 9, JaeHun. Cho I have been attending TEDA . Yourself! International School (TIS) since 2011, and literature essay have an college essay, intense passion to Language essay join the TIS Chapter of the National Honor Society (NHS).

During these four years, I have been making constant improvements in different academic departments, and involved in various community activities. Not only in these sections, but I also put my effort in building a good character. Common Yourself! To be specific, following is the. Academic term , Better , Community 1247 Words | 4 Pages. High School and National Honor Society. 2013 NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY APPLICATION FOR CONSIDERATION National Honor . Society members will be selected based on Conclusion for dissertation, four qualities: SCHOLARSHIP: student has achieved a 3.000 or above out of a possible 4.000 for classes of 2013 and 2014. LEADERSHIP: student has demonstrated this leadership both in the classroom as well as in athletic or extracurricular activities. SERVICE: student has demonstrated service to fellow students, teachers, school, and community. CHARACTER: student has exhibited.

Educational stages , Extracurricular activity , Grade 660 Words | 3 Pages. National Honor Society Admissions Essay. National Honor Society Application Essay When I first received the letter inviting me to college apply to . the National Honor Society , my initial thoughts were of appreciation for the recognition of my hard work during this past academic year. To think of Language essay myself as a member of the describe yourself, NHS is an statement, honor that could have a profound impact on Common college essay describe yourself, my future. Over the past several years I have driven myself to become a much more motivated person. Along with achieving a GPA of 3.67, which is a personal best, I have also. College , Education , High school 662 Words | 2 Pages.

If I had the power to How do essay change three things in my school or community, I would obligate all high school students to take a culture and religion class to college yourself . educate students about people’s various beliefs and Ap english customs. Secondly, I would encourage students to take higher level academic classes instead of Common essay just the basics. We would send students into freshmen classrooms to and inform them about the Pixwords help monkey, benefits of Common essay taking some of the Language essay, tougher classes. At the the same time we are trying to erase some of the misconceptions. Class , Class I railroad , College 823 Words | 2 Pages. Sample essay Argue either in essay describe favour or against the impact of the Language essay, internet on people's lives in the last decade.

As an . avenue of entertainment and communication, and as a research and reference tool, the internet has had a huge impact on the modern societies of developed nations. At the college, same time, there is Professional paper writing diploma concern that the disadvantages and negative influences may outweigh the benefits to the society . This essay argues that, in the last decade, the advantages of the internet far outweigh the. Family , History of the Internet , Internet 1326 Words | 4 Pages. National Honors Society Induction Essay. our meal.

These are the virtues that allow me to fulfill my life journey. College Describe! Bringing people together encouraging human unity is a gift. Participating in . service demonstrates that a person cares for others. There is no measurement for Language essay service to society , it is what helps to make the world a better place. I provide service regularly at my church, City Of Faith Church Of God. Essay! The congregation inspires me to statement give as much of me to college them, as I possibly can. Working at. The church food pantry brings me. 557 Words | 2 Pages.

? Being a member of National Honor Society is a highly prestigious honor and made me standout from my . fellow peers. My hard work throughout my three years of high school pays off when I was inducted to NHS. National Honor Society recognized all the hard work you did but not only academics but also helped me in Conclusion areas such as scholarship, leadership, service and college describe character. To be selected and be a part of national honor society is not an honor but a privilege. Scholarship in high school for colleges. College , Grade , High school 593 Words | 2 Pages.

There are many ways one may contribute to their society . Some people may use their intelligence in order to advance society ; some . may lead the country to a better future; some may make the world a better place just by being in it; and some may volunteer their time to help others. Literature Essay! It is difficult to find one person who possesses and contributes all of Common essay these qualities, but I am sure that I do. Because the paper writing diploma, standards for entrance into describe yourself the National Honor Society are scholarship, leadership, character, and. 2004 singles , 2006 singles , College 523 Words | 2 Pages. National Honor Society I would be a valuable member to the . Writing Diploma! National Honor Society because I have the ability to set examples and exceed expectations in describe academics.

I am also a hard worker and a great role model who always helps others. I am interested in joining the organization because I am confident in my leadership qualities and want to Language essay help the Common college describe yourself, community. I plan to demonstrate leadership, develop character, and create enthusiasm for academic excellence while. Hero , Leader , Leadership 691 Words | 2 Pages. I would like to be a part of National Honor Society . Before selecting me to be a part of thesis statement on abortion National . Essay Describe! Honor Society I think you should understand my beliefs and views on topics such as scholarship, leadership, character, and service. I believe that success in for dissertation scholarship is very important.

I think that you should earn good grades more for self-satisfactory reasons rather than for yourself rewards that your parents give you. I feel accomplished when I work hard and do well in a difficult class because I know. Core issues in ethics , High school , Leadership 568 Words | 2 Pages. Being a member of the thesis statement, National Honor Society is a highly prestigious honor . I would love to be a . member of this society because all of my life I have lived by college describe yourself, a standard of nothing less than the best and Ap english I think that being in this organization will continue my journey of describe excellence. I want to be able to improve my communication skills and leadership abilities. To help the community through service activities and to be a good role model to other students so they can see that being a hard working student. College , First school , High school 477 Words | 2 Pages. National Honors Society Application.

Lubna Kabir National Honor Society Application 31 October 2012 Why I Wish to Be a Member of NHS Throughout my . high school years, I have encountered several struggles. I have been through ups and downs, achievements and for dissertation failures, but through it all, I have never failed to remain true to myself. I have faced the Common college essay describe, brutal torture of having my incredible father stripped away from my life as a result of my parents’ divorce, simply due to my mother’s sheer wealth. In fact, such a traumatic experience. Extracurricular activity , Father , Happiness 851 Words | 2 Pages. ? National honor society essay Scholarship, leadership, service, and character and services work all words that . have a significant weight on college yourself, me. These words are the foundation of everything I need in for dissertation order to succeed in life. Scholarship leads to Common yourself educational support, and, more importantly, a full ride to the best colleges possible. Leadership and character are quality traits that will eventually lead to Professional paper writing diploma getting people to trust you. Doing my part in servicing my community and Common college yourself the people around me will lead to a. Hero , Leadership , Need 528 Words | 1 Pages.

National Honor Society is known for having extraordinary students whom possess strong leadership, constant . Monkey! determination, and also structured character. Though there are various students who have what it takes to become a member of the college essay yourself, National Honor Society I feel that I should be one of them. From the beginning of my Freshmen year, I had a strong desire to find my path early in life and How do work choose a career I would like to pursue as time went on. Realizing my passion for shopping was just the beginning. High school , Tenth grade 850 Words | 2 Pages. is a great thing to have in Common your life. The title of being in Professional writing diploma National Honor Society is something I hold in high . respect. Common Describe! I would love to say that I was in National Honor Society . I think that people in NHS are very respected in Crandall High school and essay are looked up too.

I hope to prove myself to Common college yourself you and can set a good example to How do writing work all the young kids coming into high school looking for the opportunity to college describe be in National Honor Society . English-language films , High school , Homeless shelter 530 Words | 2 Pages. Leadership and National Honor Society. I am deeply honored to be among the exemplary students who are being considered for the National Honor . Society . Pixwords English Help Monkey! I believe that this organization does great things in society , and that I can play a part in furthering the impression that is made. I like to think that I deserve this honor and this chance because I have worked very hard to Common describe get here. I don't just want to diploma be in Common yourself the National Honor Society to impress others; I want to get something real out of it. I want to Language essay grow as a person. English-language films , Hero , Leader 514 Words | 2 Pages. Sample essay Topic: Test anxiety causes university students to underperform in their examinations. Discuss. Common College Essay Describe Yourself! NOTE: The . essay is in the left column. In the right hand column there are short notes indicating the various academic writing skills present in thesis statement on abortion the essay . Essay | Comment | This essay examines the relationship between test anxiety in university students and their performance in Common college describe examinations.

Typically universities use examinations to test part or even all the knowledge of students, particularly. Academia , Anxiety , Bachelor's degree 2517 Words | 7 Pages. National Honor Society A. 1. Describe how a high school class has challenged you academically and why. A high . Literature! school class that has challenged me was Civics that I took my freshman year. Usually if I am unfamiliar with something we are learning in class, I can catch on as we learn more about the essay describe yourself, subject or do things using the new concept. Civics was a class that I did not catch on to as fast.

Government has never been something I easily understand and there are so many things to know about it. Activity , Education , High school 647 Words | 2 Pages. Search thousands of free essa s. Search Type in Language essay your essay topic: ex. Common College Describe Yourself! Vietnam War JOIN LOGIN CUSTOM ESSAYS HELP . CONTACT Media in Societ Essa Belo i a f ee e a on Media in Socie f om An i E a , o o ce fo f ee e ea ch Join An i E a o ead f ll e a . Al ead a Membe ? Login No pape , e a , and e m pape e ample . Plea e pg ade o acco n o ie hi e a on Media in Professional writing Socie . Common Essay Describe Yourself! Media In Society In today s society the media has influenced many people s outlook on appearances. Advertising , Essay , Essays 761 Words | 4 Pages. SAMPLE ESSAY | . | |WHAT IS AN ESSAY ? It’s a brief text that discusses a matter, expresses a point of view, or persuades us to accept a thesis on diploma, any | |subject whatever. | | . Amnesty International , Capital punishment , Crime 944 Words | 5 Pages.

scholarship, leadership, character, service and more. I also believe I show and use my qualities in describe yourself a positive way to Essay thesis contribute to other lives as well as my . own. I feel obligated to use my qualities in an organization as prestigious as the Common essay describe, National Honor Society . 1999 singles , 2006 singles , Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles 686 Words | 2 Pages. Form ------------------------------------------------- Top of Form help REGISTER! Bottom of writing work Form Essay Forum / Writing . Feedback / | | five paragraph essay about where should company spend his money on art or environment ------------------------------------------------- Top of Form AliAkbarzarei | Dec 15, 2012, 01:03pm #1 | a five paragraph essay about where should company spend his money on art or environment I just studying about writing and it's just a. Air pollution , Art , Environmentalism 926 Words | 4 Pages. ? Sample of Common college describe yourself essays , letters and memorandum Letter of Enquiry English Language Society Tunku Abdul Rahman . University College 77 Lorong Lembah Permai Tiga 11200 Tanjong Bungah Penang 15 June 2013 Manager Paradise Hotel 23 Jalan Gembira 11200 Tanjong Bungah Penang Dear Sir ACCOMMODATION FOR THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE CAMP I am writing on behalf of the English Language Society of Tunku Abdul Rahman University College. We would like to writing enquire about your accommodation at college essay describe yourself, your hotel. . Bursa Malaysia , Economy of Malaysia , English language 751 Words | 4 Pages. National Junior Honor Society Applicati. ?Ifeoluwa Tugbobo National Junior Honor Society Application Joining National Junior . English! Honor Society could result in new opportunities that pertain to my future , help me get into college describe college, teach me things and give me the opportunity to help other people besides myself. In hopes of becoming a member of Language essay this honor society , I would fully dedicate myself to participating in the club.

I would do my best to fulfill my duties as a member like attending Homecoming, tutoring, food and clothing drives, fundraisers. College , English-language films , High school 511 Words | 2 Pages. ?Example of the Narrative Essay Why I learned English Many families reflect diverse cultural backgrounds that come together. Common College Essay Describe! My family’s . roots are intertwined with several ethnic and cultural backgrounds. Language Essay! My mother’s parents are American, but her ancestors are originally from England and Germany. My father’s mother is Peruvian, but his father is Common college essay Egyptian. I grew up in Peru with my parents in a quiet neighborhood of Lima. My paternal grandparents lived down the street from us, but my maternal grandparents.

Cat , Computer , E-mail 2464 Words | 7 Pages. Critical Essay Honor and Slavery Perhaps one of the literature, strongest elements of slavery is honor . . Honor has had a wide range of impact in Common essay describe yourself history, whether it was shaping major dynasties and hierarchies, deciding an Language essay, individuals’ role in society , or family ties and marriages. This sense of worth, high esteem, or virtue was also manipulated by slave masters in order to control their slaves. Common College Essay Describe Yourself! “The slave could have no honor because of the origin of his status, the indignity and all-pervasiveness. Atlantic slave trade , Master , Serfdom 2409 Words | 6 Pages. Chapter 33: The Cold War and essay services work Decolonization, 1945-1975 1. Introduction a. The end of the 2nd world war exposed a world of mutual antagonism . rather than one of Common essay mutual cooperation b. The business of nation building c. Cold War technology and environmental impact 2. On Abortion! The Cold War a. The United Nations i. Common Yourself! The formation of the Ap english essay, United Nations and its basic structure ii.

Beliefs and college yourself efficacy of the United Nations iii. Cold War , World War II 547 Words | 3 Pages. ? Sample Writing Essays 3. The idea of a minimum wage has been around for quite a while. If increasing the minimum wage helps . Pixwords Help! every one, no one would oppose an increase. In your opinion, who are helped and who are hurt by an increase in the minimum wage? In my opinion, more people are hurt by a minimum wage increase than are helped by it. Increasing the minimum wage helps some low wage workers in Common essay describe yourself the short run but is detrimental to the majority of society in Pixwords english help the long run. An increase in. Economics , Employment , Foreign direct investment 881 Words | 3 Pages. 05/08/2015 Sample Academic Essay Sample Academic Essay Knowing How to Live Alone Introduction . Hook Alone one is never lonely, says the poet and author Mary Sarton in praise of living along. Most people, however, are terrified of living alone.

They are used to essay yourself living with others ­­ Connecting children with parents, roommates with Information roommates, friends with friends, husbands with wives. When the statistics catch up with them, therefore, they are rarely prepared. Help Monkey! Chances are high that most adult men and women. Infantry battalions of the United States Marine Corps 753 Words | 3 Pages. Progress ESSAY Theodore Roosevelt once said, “A great democracy must be progressive or it will soon cease to be a great democracy.” This . quote illustrates his belief that a great country can be advanced through challenge and Common yourself pursuit of the english, innovative. Common College Describe! Society’s development is based on adopting pioneering values, rather than maintaining conventional ways. The benefits of progress and innovation are exemplified by the New Deal policies implemented by Franklin D. Roosevelt. As a response to. Democratic Party , Eleanor Roosevelt , Franklin D. Writing Work! Roosevelt 1017 Words | 4 Pages. ? Sample Essay Answer Use the Common college yourself, organization and layout of this essay , in conjunction with the monkey, essay . Common College Yourself! rubric and worksheet, as a template for the in-class essay exams.

Question: Compare and contrast the Chinese and Japanese attitudes and policies regarding modernization beginning at the time of sustained European contact but concentrating on the period between 1840 and 1910. How did their status change in the eyes of the Europeans? By 1840, Europe had at least nominal domination over much of the. China , Government of Japan , Great power 1156 Words | 2 Pages. National security is the requirement to maintain the statement, survival of the state through the Common describe yourself, use of economic, diplomacy, power projection and . political power.

The concept developed mostly in the United States of America after World War II. Initially focusing on military might, it now encompasses a broad range of Ap english facets, all of which impinge on the non military or economic security of the nation and Common college yourself the values espoused by the national society . Accordingly, in order to possess national security, a nation. Classified information , Definition , National security 1073 Words | 3 Pages. Sample Undergraduate Psychology Essay. SAMPLE UNDERGRADUATE PSYCHOLOGY ESSAY NB This is not a perfect essay . It was graded at How do essay work, 60% (A 2.1) and the . bibliography is missing! Drawing on Freudian and Attachment Theories assess the essay describe, Relationship between early year's experiences and Conclusion for dissertation criminality. Psychological theories have attempted to explain the reasons for Common describe and how criminality occurs. The psychoanalytic perspective involves two major theories - Freud's theory of the Sexual Stages of Development and the Theory of Attachment purposed by Bowlby.

Crime , Criminology , Developmental psychology 1600 Words | 5 Pages. began to Professional lay the foundation for democracy. He gave all free men living in essay describe Athens and Attica the power of citizenship enabling them to participate in all . parts of the government (Ancient Athens 3). He abolished the old tribal organization of Athenian society which included dividing the citizens into one of ten new tribes, each of which supplied fifty men for the boule (Connolly Dodge 25). English Help! The new council held administrative and executive power in the city-state and allowed citizens over college describe yourself the ages of. Ancient Greece , Athenian democracy , Athens 2055 Words | 6 Pages. Becoming a Member of the National Society of Professional diploma Collegiate Scholars. Becoming a Member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars Introduction What is National . Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS)? Have you ever hear about Common essay this community before? Obviously, almost everyone knows that university/college is the period of progression of heading for the society stage by stage.

During the four years in university/college, apparently, book learning is not the first priority for Ap english essay students any longer. Instead, capacities and career experiences become the describe, bright spots. College , Education , Employment 2090 Words | 6 Pages. ?Sanpreet Singh G# G00968684 George Mason Honors College Essay How Much Sleep does one Really Need Sitting in the middle of . Thesis Statement On Abortion! class and all of essay describe a sudden you start nodding on and off. And you wonder why your eyes are closing in class.

You missed all the information from the chapter which is going to be on the test which you didn’t hear your teacher announce was going to be tomorrow. After a week of continuous struggle in class trying to Pixwords help monkey keep your eyes open causes you to drop from an Common essay describe yourself, A down to a C+. Education , Homework help service , School 828 Words | 3 Pages. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society in Singapore. Introduction: The National Multiple Sclerosis Society In Singapore The National Multiple Sclerosis . Society is a non- profit organization that supports MS related research and provides programs for people with MS and their families. Paper Writing! Multiple Sclerosis is an auto- immune disease. It is describe a chronic and often disabling disease that attacks the Pixwords monkey, central nervous system.

The mission statement of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society is to end the Common college essay yourself, devastating effects of Conclusion for dissertation multiple sclerosis. The funds. Goh Chok Tong , Malays in college essay describe Singapore , Multiple sclerosis 1935 Words | 6 Pages. ? Sample College Essay #1 The sun sleeps as the desolate city streets await the morning rush hour. Driven by Conclusion for dissertation, an inexplicable . Common College Essay Yourself! compulsion, I enter the building along with ten other swimmers, inching my way toward the cold, dark locker room of the Esplanada Park Pool. One by one, we slip into our still-damp drag suits and make a mad dash through the chill of the morning air, stopping only to grab pull-buoys and kickboards on our way to the pool. Nighttime temperatures in coastal California dip into. Camping , Demographics , Family 2422 Words | 6 Pages. ?Student ID # 14610 November 25, 2014 NHS Application Essay JP Morgan, founder of General Electric the Language essay, first billion dollar corporation in . the Common college essay describe, world, once said, “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to Pixwords help see farther.” This quote shows that no matter how far one needs to essay describe yourself travel to accomplish their goals if they be the leader to their own life they will achieve it, and Professional writing diploma will establish new goals along the Common essay describe yourself, way. To get to where one hopes to be in How do essay services work life they must be able to consider.

Association football , High school 925 Words | 3 Pages. StudyMode.com Essays Book Notes Citation Generator More Essays » Culture » . Society Culture Society Culture Writing society and culture essays can be very difficult. It's always a challenge to gain the perspective needed to view culture from an college essay describe yourself, analytical perspective. When you need help writing about Language essay society and culture, StudyMode.com delivers a large database of free term papers and free research papers. Browse the list of college essay categories, or use. Asch conformity experiments , Conformity , Social psychologists 1296 Words | 7 Pages. ?“The National Government won the 1931 general election due to Common college describe yourself the popularity of their policies” To what extent do you agree? (45marks) The . 1931 general election was held following a series of crises both economic and political. The success of the national government at Language essay, this election was due to college describe yourself culmination of different factors.

The policies of the national government were important as they drew in support but the essay, general public were looking for more than policies to convince them to vote, they. Chancellor of the Common essay, Exchequer , Government , Labour Party 1880 Words | 3 Pages. Sample Essay: Paralysis in Dubliners. Sample Essay for English 4950 Keycode: 2390 1 Paralysis in Dubliners A heavy theme found throughout the entirety of . Dubliners is the feeling of paralysis that is felt by the characters in the stories. Reading the statement, stories and analyzing them individually hints at the idea of paralysis but it is also easy to overlook it. Upon reading all of the stories of Dubliners, the idea of paralysis is a common theme. This feeling of paralysis in Dublin and Ireland as a whole is essay yourself a feeling that Joyce was trying. Dublin , Dubliners , Encyclop?dia Britannica 1489 Words | 4 Pages. The Position of Ap english literature Women in Our Society Essay.

Essay on Role Of Women In Society OUTLINES: . Common Essay! (800 Words) INTRODUCTION WOMEN’S CONTRIBUTION IN A SOCIETY WOMEN IN PRE-ISLAMIC SOCIETIES WOMEN IN EUROPEAN SOCIETY WOMEN IN PAKISTANI SOCIETY CONCLUSION Brigham Young Says, “You educate a man; you educate a man. English Help! You educate a woman; you educate a generation.” Women are the inherent part of Common yourself our society and. Developed country , Education , Female 823 Words | 3 Pages. Sample Portfolio Essay #1 My time at Isothermal has greatly affected my life in many ways. Thanks to my time spent at . Isothermal, I have decided that upon completion of my education, I hope to Ap english be able to work as a Spanish educator at Common college essay describe, K-12 and college level and as a Spanish-English translator. I have decided on these careers because of my love for the Spanish language and the fact that Spanish educators and translators are in high demand. I also believe that these are career choices with which I. Academic degree , Competence , Four stages of competence 2563 Words | 7 Pages. National Honor Society values Scholarship, Character, Leadership, and Community Service.

Compose an Language essay, . essay in which you explain why you should be inducted into your school's National Honor Society . How do you demonstrate and incorporate these values into your life? I know that the National Honor Society is an college describe yourself, honor to be in and I truly want to How do essay writing work participate in it. I believe I am highly qualified and I can prove it. I give my best effort to be involved in as many activities as I can. This year, I. Class I railroad , Management , MENTOR 1091 Words | 3 Pages. ? Sample 1: Prompt: Your academic interests, personal perspectives and life experiences will add much to Gallaudet’s diverse community. Essay Describe! . Describe a personal experience that shows what you will bring to Gallaudet’s diverse community While attending Atlanta Area School for the Deaf, Ms. Jennifer observed my social skills and chose me to assist a student from abroad. His name was Akeem. I was told to teach him American Sign Language. Akeem was born in Africa and came to the United States.

American Sign Language , Family , High school 1516 Words | 4 Pages. Hester as far stronger than Dimmesdale. While Hawthorne describes her as having a “woman’s strength,” Reynolds suggests that Hester is as strong as any of . the men in her society . In DeSalvo’s article, Hawthorne is characterized as rendering Hester not as a symbol of strength under duress, but rather as a cog in the wheel of a society that punishes her for Conclusion her own good, in the eyes of God. “Hester accepts her womanly role, which according to Hawthorne, is essay yourself essential if a woman is to be saved (By God)”. Gender , Gender role , Hester Prynne 896 Words | 3 Pages. The melting pot ideology dictates assimilating into a common culture and essay language. Views on this issue are very polarized, which make a compromise seem hard . to accomplish.

Two articles that pertain to this topic are American Multilingualism: A National Tragedy, by Common college essay, Franklin Raff published on WND.com, and English Only Laws Divide and Demean, by Warren J. Blumenfeld published in The Huffington Post. Both articles are direct contradictions of each other with Raff saying languages other than English. English language , European Union , German language 2184 Words | 8 Pages. ?Prompt: ‘Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely’ – (Lord John E.E.D. Statement On Abortion! Acton) Topic: Write an expository essay exploring how the Common college describe, prompt relates to . the context of thesis statement on abortion power and Common Animal Farm.

Power is a reality. Almost all societies , developed or primitive, have systems of government in which authority figures direct and shape the structure of their communities. Moreover, these figures may be drawn to government through a genuine wish to enhance the welfare of the people, and How do writing work assist with important public. Animal Farm , Communism , George Orwell 1348 Words | 2 Pages. Write an essay that outlines that a consumer society is a divided society. ? Essay Plan Write an essay that outlines that a consumer society is a divided society . Common College Essay Yourself! The . principal purpose of this essay is to identify the key facts which substantiate the opinion that a consumer society is a divided society . I will examine the changes in consumer habits during the industrial and Conclusion for dissertation consumer societies and describe yourself look at Essay thesis, what primary factors create divisions and why.

I will be using course materials ranging from Common college essay describe yourself written, audio and essay writing visual to determine this. 1. Common College Essay Describe! Definition of. Conspicuous consumption , Consumer , Consumer protection 1425 Words | 5 Pages. Justin Doll GEOL C105 October 24, 2014 National Park Essay Yosemite National Park first became a . national park in 1890 with the help of Yosemite’s most famous advocate, John Muir. (APN Media, LLC, 2013) The park boasts some of the most easily recognizable geologic features in the world. Many of the most recognizable features are glacier cut granite walls and domes, and the waterfalls that fall off of How do them. The views of and from features like El Capitan, Half Dome, Glacier Point, Clouds Rest. El Capitan , Geology , Half Dome 754 Words | 2 Pages. ?Dead poets society O captain, my captain (Walt Whitman) O Captain my Captain! our . Common College Essay Yourself! fearful trip is done; The ship has weather’d every rack, the prize we sought is won; The port is Language essay near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting, While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and college daring: But O heart! heart! heart!

O the bleeding drops of red, Where on services work, the deck my Captain lies, Fallen cold and dead. O Captain! my Captain! rise up and. Dead Poets Society , Poetry , Suicide 1473 Words | 6 Pages. Essay on college essay yourself, the role of Essay thesis statement on abortion education in college yourself society. ? Essay on the role of Professional paper writing education in society Education, has a great social importance specially in college essay describe the modern, complex . industrialised societies . English! Philosophers of all periods, beginning with ancient stages, devoted to it a great deal of attention. Accordingly, various theories regarding its nature and objective have come into being.

Let us now examine some of the significant functions of education. 1. To complete the socialization process. Common College Essay Describe Yourself! The main social objective of education is to complete the. Education , High school , Learning 1004 Words | 3 Pages.

Buy Essay UK -
College essay describe yourself | Ideal Essays

Jan 28, 2018 Common college essay describe yourself, write my research paper for me -
Describe yourself college essay - Writing Custom Research…

anime essays How to write your best essay ever! English biz has separate guides for each of the types of writing you'll meet on your course but this particular guide is probably the most important of them all. It will show you how to construct an effective, well-structured argument-based essay. How do you feel when you're given an essay to write? Do you fill with f-f-fear? W-w-wobble with worry? P-p-pour with perspiration? Well, here's a way that make the whole process more satisfying and enjoyable!

Okay, he's off his rocker (but we won't worry as he's not real!). He's yet to college yourself discover that writing an essay is never going to be an easy task, even for the best writers. Pixwords English Help Monkey. But you're about to find out how it can be made much more straightforward , interesting and effective . College Describe. Oh, and likely to gain you a significantly higher grade, too! So that's something to Professional paper feel, well. just a little bit excited about! It's important to college understand one thing before we start: unlike a maths or science question, an English essay question has no single 'correct' answer. You can breathe easy on that one. Statement. It's just not like that.

In an English essay there is no one 'answer' and nothing to 'prove'. Common College Essay. That isn't to say there aren't wrong answers - there are. These are those based on 'mis-readings' of Ap english literature, your texts. But what your teacher or examiner wants is a reasonable, informed, explained and well-supported view . In a nutshell, that's it. An essay requires this from you: a succinct opening in Common college essay describe which you give an overview of your response to the essay question.

This is a kind of 'super-condensed' response that sums up your whole response in a line or two. you can add to the opening sentences, a very brief explanation of Professional paper writing diploma, wh at aspects of the Common essay describe yourself, text brought you to Ap english literature essay this view . If you can give, say, four - six aspects, then you are setting out the coming structure of your essay . There is college essay, no better way to begin an essay than like this. From this point on you will never be left scratching your head wondering what to write next. the remainder of the essay is merely a series of PEE paragraphs that, point by How do essay writing point, argue the case for what you have just stated. Each point (P) needs its own paragraph and to have support (E) from the text (either a quotation, or an explanation of some aspect of form or structure ) along with with an explanation (E) of Common essay yourself, how the text brought you to such a view, the effects it created, the methods the author used to create the effects and, finally, its relevance to Ap english literature the text, that is, the author's purposes . Essay Describe. That's it. Done and dusted! More detail below if needed.

The secret of a good essay? Make it an argument ! An effective essay is a piece of writing that makes a strong and well-supported case for Conclusion a stated viewpoint . The view it makes the Common college essay describe, case for is your response to the essay title or question . You'll have arrived at after a couple of readings of the text, more if a poem, and one of which will be a so-called 'close-reading' when you annotate the text carefully in line with whatever the paper, essay question asks, seeking out support as quotations or explanations of Common college essay describe, useful effects created by form and structure . So your essay starts with a clear statement of your opinion . It could be something like, as an literature example: 'Shakespeare's theme of violence in Romeo and Juliet is shown especially effectively through the opening scene, as well as through the characters of Mercutio and Tybalt and an analysis of these three dramatic aspects will form the basis of this essay.' The opening overview is sometimes called a thesis statement . The 'thesis' is your response, i.e. the heart of your 'argument'. It's what the essay goes on college describe to explain and support to show that it is a view that is well - considered, based on the text and reasonable to hold . Essays are about english opinions, not facts. Common College Essay Describe Yourself. This point is crucial to take on board. There is Conclusion, never a straightforward right answer to an essay q uestion or title. There are wrong answers, of course - caused through, for example, misinterpreting the text; but the Common college essay, 'answer' to Professional diploma an essay question will always be a point of view . Essays deal in opinions, not facts . This is why your teacher is looking to read your views and Common essay, why you have come to think in this particular way. Conclusion For Dissertation. How do you arrive at a 'thesis' or overview? This is the tough part - there#39;s no getting away from that. Not least, this is because it puts to the test your knowledge of the Common describe, text and your understanding of the essay title or question . Language Essay. The good news is that when it's done and done well, the Common college essay yourself, remainder of the essay becomes much more straightforward and far more interesting to Conclusion for dissertation write, perhaps even a little exciting! The Outline Structure for an Effective Essay.

As already stated above, this first paragraph needs to Common open with a clearly stated summary of your whole 'answer' along with an equally brief summary of the aspects of the text you'll be analysing to show your stated view is sound . It is these early sentences that provide the major 'signposts' that give your essay and its general direction. Importantly, you need to set a confident tone early on in the essay. This can be done by adding in a very few details to show you've grasped the text's big picture . This should be a brief comment (brevity is for dissertation, everything in the opening paragraph) on the major details of the story (poem or whatever) along with an equally brief statement of any relevant context , (that is the situation you feel brought the writer to want to write their text, including key aspects of their social , cultural and literary contexts ). This will, though, always need to be focused on the needs of the college describe, essay question . Notice how you are constantly seeking to avoid waffle and generalised 'bolted on' comments ; instead, you need to keep all you write tightly focused on the needs of the essay title or question. This is the bulk of the thesis, essay. It is a series of paragraphs each introduced with a new clear important and wholly relevant point . Sadly, it's all too easy to Common college essay open a in a way that inspires little confidence and which drifts from the writing, essay question or argument. Essay Yourself. Avoid this by opening each and every paragraph in a way that is clearly and directly developing the essay's 'answer' or argument . If you started by stating the paper, four-six aspects you'll be covering in your essay, then you'll have no difficulty knowing what to write in these body paragraphs. This is where you restate, in college essay describe yourself a different form, your opening argument and give a brief list of the major points you have made along with a comment about the wider implications and relevance of what you have found. It will help to think back to the imaginary classroom situation. What would follow on from the highly condensed 'answer' you gave to your teacher? Your teacher might say, 'Good, that's a fair view to hold - but why do you think that? Show me from the text itself what made you think that way.' In the written essay, you'll need to be providing a whole lot more 'evidence' mainly in the form of quotations each one itself supported by a commentary derived from an analysis of the quotation's literary and linguistic content . However, with a central and guiding argument starting off and flowing through the entire essay, it now becomes much easier to search the text for aspects and Professional, quotations that will provide good quality evidence to support the essay's points.

Each point and supporting quotation needs to essay yourself be followed by an analysis and comment . Some teachers call this the P.E.E. ( point example explanation ) or P.Q.C. ( point quotation comment ) system. This is needed to explain how and why the aspect of the text or the quotation 'works' within the context of the essay question and the originally stated argument. Certain key questions need to Language essay be answered concerning each quotation used: What techniques have been used to make the language of the quotation effective? This means discussing the writer's methods , e.g. through the creation of realistic dialogue; the use of an Common college describe yourself effective metaphor; through vivid description; onomatopoeia; alliteration; effective stage directions, etc. How does the method used affect the reader's understanding of the text and its themes (e.g. 'the effect of this passage is to create a sense of really being there for Essay statement on abortion the reader. Common Essay. ')? Why was this method used (i.e. what was the writer's purpose )? E.g. 'At this point on the story the author wants to gain the reader's attention in order to begin exploring the overall theme of injustice. ' MARK GRABBING TIP No. 1! Begin all of your paragraphs in such a way that it is absolutely clear you are focused on the essay question and its requirements, thus building up your overall argument. This will keep the essay on track and avoid the plague of poor essays: wandering, digression and waffle! What if your essay title isn't in the form of a question?

When considered as a question, you will often find it is easier to generate that all-important single main point of view to it - the main idea upon which you will then base the remainder of your essay . Here is an example of a main idea succinctly stated (i.e. thesis statement ) that could be used to create an argument essay from the above question: The remainder of this - or any other - essay must then be no more than a linked series of points with each point explained , developed and Language essay, supported in a paragraph of its own . These points must all be directly related to the main idea you have already explained in the opening paragraph, which itself is your response to the essay title or question. Common. Remember that each point - each paragraph - must set out to explain , develop and support some aspect of your over-riding main idea and nothing more . In this example, the paragraph that follows the opening paragraph - the first of what is called the body paragraphs of your essay - could be based on the point that the theme of ambition is Essay thesis, shown through what Macbeth and Lady Macbeth are given by Shakespeare to describe yourself say and do in Essay statement on abortion Act One of the play. Common College Essay Yourself. The third paragraph of Conclusion, your essay - its second body paragraph - might then explore, develop and Common college essay, support how the theme of ambition is shown through these two characters in some part of Act 2, and so on. Below you'll find lots more detail and ideas for writing an effective essay but with luck, the above will have given you the basic idea. Aim to 'integrate' words or phrases from the text you are studying directly into your own sentences (still using quotation marks, of course). Don't overdo this effective technique, but used sparingly, this use of 'embedded' quotations can help create a very impressive style, one that suggests you have a good grasp of the text and the essay question. Here are some examples of Essay statement on abortion, how to Common college essay describe yourself use embedded quotations.

The first is from the opening of John Steinbeck's novel, 'Of Mice and Men': 'Small and Professional paper, quick' George is Common essay describe yourself, presented by Steinbeck as a character in complete contrast to his friend, the lumbering and 'shapeless' Lennie. English. Here is a similarly embedded quotation from J B Priestley's 'An Inspector Calls': As the college, Inspector says, 'We don't live alone' and this is an important message Priestley gives his audience. Finally, see how this can be done using John Agard's poem, 'Half-Caste': Perhaps Agard also wants his reader to 'come back tomorrow' with a different attitude towards those they might feel are in services any way different from themselves. MORE TIPS AND MORE DETAIL! Essays take a great deal of effort and time and so deserve careful preparation. T he most common failing examiners find is a lack of understanding of the essay yourself, text on which the essay is based. This is to take the road signpos ted 'Failure'. But you're heading elsewhere.

So. get to know your text well. You won't succeed if you don't! I f you struggle with the text, read it through again with a study guide to hand. Also, talk the text over with friends or your teacher. There is Language essay, more help with specific texts here . Many essay writers fail to create an initial main viewpoint or drift from this single focus. This loses marks as it leads to waffle , vagueness and generalisation . As you've read above, another common pitfall is to focus too much on the surface features of the essay describe yourself, text you are writing about. This happens when you write at length about the english help, meaning of the text, i.e. by telling what happens in it. In effect, all you are doing when you do this is to retell the story of the text.

You need to be discussing how and why the author has created an effective text through careful, interesting and effective choices of style and language as well as structure . M ore marks are lost if you forget the need to Common essay yourself support the points you make in each paragraph. A good idea is to thesis on abortion try to Common essay use at least one quotation - or reference to the text - per paragraph. Remember, too, that this is an English essay and english monkey, this means you need to reflect how authors use language and literary techniques in effective ways in their writing . Aim only to choose quotations that contain important elements in them that will allow you to discuss in depth aspects of, for example, their literary style , language or structure. Consider discussing, for Common college essay describe yourself example, how the quotation acts to writing diploma build tension , mood , character , a sense of place or how it helps explore one of the essay describe yourself, text's themes . Discuss, too, how the quotation works both at the point it occurs and essay services work, as a contribution to the whole , i.e. the Common college essay describe yourself, way it helps the writer achieve his or her purpose . This means you need to discuss aspects of the quotation such as its effectiveness - which means discussing aspects of language , structure and style . 1. DEVELOP A STRONG INITIAL FOCUS FOR YOUR ESSAY. The word 'essay' comes from a French word meaning 'attempt': your essay is literature essay, your attempt to argue for describe your point of view , a view that when succinctly expressed is called a thesis statement . This 'thesis statement' needs to be an idea you developed based on an interpretation of Language essay, whatever aspect of the text is asked in the essay question.

Interpretation means considering how a text operates at different levels ; it is your interpretation of the Common college essay describe, text that will be at the heart of the essay: an interpretation that must supports the overall thesis statement. 2. FIND SOLID SUPPORT FOR YOUR VIEWPOINT. You will need to Essay thesis statement on abortion search through the text and college, note down a series of aspects and quotations that can be used to support the overall view you have developed. Use 'post-it notes' to help with this or write the aspects/quotations down separately. Choose aspects or quotations that you can analyse successfully for the methods used , effects created and purpose intended . 3. WRITE AN EFFECTIVE OPENING PARAGRAPH. Use your introductory paragraph to writing state your point of view , i.e. your thesis statement. The purpose of your opening paragraph is to make clear your thesis statement - response to the essay question: that is, to essay yourself explain the Language essay, focus of your argument - your main idea or point of view. Stated clearly at the opening to your essay, this shows how you intend to answer the essay question and Common college essay yourself, what general direction your essay will take.

Following your thesis statement, it's a good idea to add a little more detail that acts to 'preview' each of the major points that you will cover in Conclusion for dissertation the body of the essay. This opening paragraph will then act to show - succinctly - where you stand regarding the questions and how you intend to answer it. Importantly, in the opening paragraph of your essay you will also need to write an overview of the text, one that gives a succinct summary of the ' big picture ' of the text; importantly, too, of Common essay describe yourself, course, this must be focused on Language essay the requirements of the essay question. Giving a succinct account of the big picture of the text in the opening paragraph will show that you have engaged with and Common essay yourself, digested the detail of three key aspects of the essay: the essay question, the text and its author - perhaps also, a brief account of the Ap english literature essay, author's context . Giving an overview suggests a confident approach and is a hallmark of the best essays. TIP: It is always impressive to incorporate into your own sentences, using quotation marks of course, a short suitable quotation taken from the text.

Some teachers call this using embedded quotations. Describe. Keep all references to the biographical background of the for dissertation, author and any aspects of his or her context entirely relevant to the essay question and - brief! Remember that this is Common essay describe, not a history or a sociology essay so very few marks are awarded for this kind of background information (although that does not mean it might not be useful). The majority of marks in an English essay are awarded for the quality of english help monkey, analysis and interpretation you show - that is, an awareness of the author's uses of the English language and literary uses of Common college essay yourself, this. Statement. If your essay title does concern aspects of context try hard to discuss context by deriving your comments from quotations rather than by Common essay describe merely discussing aspects of context; in english help other words allow the text to introduce the context.

TIP: avoid making simplistic and Common college describe yourself, irrelevant value judgments of the text or its author. Thesis Statement On Abortion. Saying that Shakespeare is Common essay, 'a wonderful author' or that you think 'Of Mice and Men' is 'really good' will gain no marks whatsoever - this is thesis statement on abortion, no more than a kind of waffle that fills space with empty words that add nothing useful to your essay. 4. USE THE REMAINING PARAGRAPHS EFFECTIVELY. College Essay Describe. Follow the Language essay, opening paragraph with a number of paragraphs that form the 'body' of the essay. Each of essay yourself, these paragraphs are there purely to expand on and support your originally stated overall viewpoint. Having stated your main idea in your opening paragraph, now you need explore this, develop it and provide support from the text for this. In the essay's body paragraphs your aim is to:

follow the for dissertation, analysis system called P.E.E. or P.Q.C. For more on this see here ; work through the text's structure logically and, highlighting via the use of quotations, explain how these led you to develop your point of view; comment on how the language of each of these parts led you to form your interpretation: why did the author choose this particular type of language to make this point in this way? How does it help a) the audience and describe, b) the writer's purpose or theme ? discuss how this individual part of the Language essay, text forms a useful structural part of the text by Common essay describe yourself leading the reader towards an overall understanding of the Language essay, themes, messages or purposes of the text; CRUCIALLY. each paragraph needs to develop a separate and individual point - one that will help to show how different parts and aspects of the text helped you develop your interpretation and viewpoint (this is the POINT part of P.E.E.); A useful tip is to open each paragraph with a topic sentence . Common College Essay. This is a sentence that clearly makes a point that is Conclusion for dissertation, developing your argument - your answer to the essay question - and, because it is, therefore, clearly focused on the essay question, it will keep your writing on track; Always aim to provide support for each of the points you make by essay referring directly to the text (this is the EXAMPLE part of P.E.E.). You normally do this by quoting briefly from essay writing work a relevant part of the text but you might choose to describe an event. It's very important NOT to write a long description of WHAT happens. If you do you are merely 'retelling the story' - this loses many marks. In a play you also lose marks if you do not discuss aspects of the staging and college essay yourself, stage action. You will need to writing diploma follow each quotation with an explanation of and a discussion on aspects of the language the Common college essay describe yourself, author used in the quotation; this means discussing, for Professional writing diploma example, how aspects of the quotations literary, poetic or dramatic language works, including mentioning the method the writer used, the effect the language creates and the reasons this might have been done (this is the essay, EXPLAIN part of P.E.E). Conclusion For Dissertation. You should also aim to show how the quotation helped you develop your overall interpretation of the text (this is also the EXPLAIN part of P.E.E). 5. CREATE A LOGICAL STRUCTURE. Always work in a clear way through the text, from beginning to end.

Avoid starting your essay by discussing a point that occurs half way through your text: ALWAYS begin at the beginning! Many students begin discussing a text half way through or even near the end then go back to an earlier point. College. This ignores the work the essay writing services work, writer puts in to develop an effective structure to their text - and describe, loses marks! 6. CONCLUDE EFFECTIVELY. The conclusion to thesis statement an essay is important but causes problems for many students. Common College Essay Yourself. It should leave your reader with a pleasant and logical sense of Essay thesis, 'closure' - a 'wrapping up' of the main ideas behind the essay . 1. Re-state in a different form (using rather different words) your opening argument. Common Essay. 2. Now bring together your main points (again, avoiding simple repetition of the Essay thesis, same words): list or summarise the main points from the preceding paragraphs (use the topic sentences from each paragraph to give you an idea). 3. End by identifying some of the wider implications and relevance that arise from what you have found and explored. The conclusion should consist of college describe, just a few sentences but these will need to be made to sound convincing and essay, authoritative . It's crucial to keep the college essay describe yourself, conclusion brief and to Conclusion the point and, above all else, to introduce no new material at all. ALWAYS WRITE ANALYTICALLY , NEVER DESCRIPTIVELY.

Here is an example of how many students go wrong; don't worry, you won't - but this is a very common mistake: In William Shakespeare's play, 'Romeo and Juliet', these are the college yourself, first two lines of the Professional paper, 'Prologue' as spoken by 'The Chorus': 'Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Verona, where we lay our scene. ' What follows is a typical 'retelling': an describe 'overview' or 'translation' that gains no marks : 'Here, Shakespeare is saying that the play is set in Verona where there are two dignified families.' Compare the above 'description' with this analytical and Conclusion for dissertation, insightful interpretation : 'The opening lines of the Prologue are important because they paint a picture for the audience of what could and should be - fairness and college essay describe, dignity. These words set up a powerful contrast to what is: the violence, hatred and bloodshed shown in the coming scene. It will be against this violent backdrop that the pure love of Romeo and Professional diploma, Juliet will have to struggle.' Which approach and style would gain the higher mark? STUCK FOR WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT? THERE ARE FOUR KEY ASPECTS THAT APPLY TO ALL TEXTS AND WHICH SHOULD FORM THE BASIS OF ANY LITERATURE ESSAY. FORM, CONTENT, STRUCTURE AND STYLE. This is so very often ignored despite the Common college describe, fact that it provides the basis for the very best essays because it provides a subtle response. And subtlety always receives the highest marks ! When you write about a text at Language essay, the level of its form , you analyse how aspects of it other than the meaning of its language have been used by the writer in important and effective ways. To give you an Common yourself idea of the importance of form to a text, you yourself make use of the form of language when you speak loudly or softly , or when you chat or text a friend and use CAPS LOCK.

Also, when you create short or long sentences or paragraphs you are affecting the look - the form - of your writing. This, albeit subtly, affects the way the writing is received and interpreted. A novelist makes use of statement, form by writing in sentences and paragraphs of varying lengths (you can imagine the effect a very short sentence, or a one-line paragraph, for example). The use of Common college essay describe yourself, dialogue (spoken words shown inside speech marks) is also an effective use of form, as is the use of underlining , bold or italics - or, in Language essay non-fiction texts, the college essay yourself, inclusion of bullet points or sections. Poets are acutely aware of and help monkey, very creative with the college yourself, use of form. A poet makes use of form, for example, by consciously splitting up sentences into the lines of Pixwords english, poetry . This allows the poet to exaggerate a particular word by placing it at the end of a line, or by rhyming it with a similar sounding word. A non-fiction writer makes use of form by essay describe using layout and appearance and by adding illustrations and photographs , and so on. All writers use form by Essay thesis statement using patterns of sound , such as by using alliteration , rhyme , rhythm , onomatopoeia , assonance and so on. A playwright, of course, uses form very differently. When your essay concerns a play, therefore, you'll definitely be losing marks if you ignore aspects of form.

In a play, much of the 'meaning' is created not from language but from what you see happening on the stage - the staging and stage action. This includes not just what the actors do but what they wear , where they stand and so on - all potentially important formal aspects of the play that should find their way onto your essay. Form is always worthy of comment when (but only when ) if it adds usefully to the meaning, i.e. the content of a text. Every word and phrase has a literal meaning . Common College Describe Yourself. This is its basic dictionary meaning. It's sometimes called a word's denotation . E.g. 'In this story, the author's detailed description of darkness denotes the coming on of a storm'.

This is a way of 'playing' around with a word's meaning that makes writing more vivid , emotional and interesting . Words and phrases can be used differently from Ap english essay their literal context and given what is called a connotation . Using connotation or figurative language , a writer can introduce layers of Common college essay describe, meaning - especially emotional meaning (don't forget that many words can create both meaning and feeling ). The most common way this is Essay on abortion, done is to use a word not for its literal meaning but for its metaphorical or figurative meaning. Another way is to use a word that acts as symbolically and represents something very different from its literal meaning. E.g. 'As well as suggesting the coming of a storm, the darkness also acts to suggest a metaphorical darkness is Common college, taking over the character's mind. In this way the darkness seems to thesis statement be symbolising a kind of evil'. Using a pun - a witty play on words - is another way that meaning can be played with in an interesting way. Punning works because some words, in a certain context, can have an ambiguous meaning - two possible meanings - one of which might be humorous. Irony is a key way that writers use to Common college create layers of meaning. Sarcasm is irony, but this is a spoken form of irony that is intended to hurt someone's feelings by ridiculing some aspect of them.

It's a crude, easy kind of irony not really subtle enough for writing. Irony is usually subtle , sophisticated , edgy and witty ; an altogether more intelligent use of language. Literature. But irony can also be difficult to recognise - yet it is probably true to say that irony is one of the most common means by which a sophisticated writer creates layers of describe yourself, meaning in a text . Irony works because when it is recognised, it engages the Professional paper diploma, reader very much more closely with the text. This is because, rather like solving a puzzle, there is a real enjoyment and satisfaction in unpicking the Common college yourself, various levels of meaning created by the irony. Creating an 'ironic tone of voice' in writing is much harder than in speech because the original sound of voice and on abortion, facial expression or body language of the speaker are absent. To create an ironic tone (or any tone, for that matter), words have to be chosen with great care. It is a key reading skill to essay yourself be able to detect this as it tells you what attitude the writer is for dissertation, taking towards their subject matter. An example of irony occurs in an old story by O. Common College Yourself. Henry called 'The Gift of the literature, Magi'. This story of poor young lovers ends with the boyfriend selling the one thing he owns of value, his pocket watch, in Common college yourself order to buy his girlfriend an expensive hair comb; equally secretly, she has all of her long hair cut off to sell to a wig maker so she can afford to buy him. a chain for his watch. Structure is the Language essay, way a writer consciously 'shapes' a piece of writing in an attempt to make it as effective as possible for essay describe their audience and Professional paper, their purpose.

It is important to comment on the structure of a text, e.g. 'The way the author slowly builds up the tension throughout this chapter helps create a feeling of real excitement and mystery'. Style is the Common college describe yourself, way a writer or speaker consciously chooses language and language features to suit a particular audience to achieve a specific purpose . When you aim to convince your mum that Friday's party cannot be missed, you will consciously adapt your style to one that is more emotional and Professional paper, persuasive! Some famous writers have a particular style of their own that is quickly recognisable. John Steinbeck, Charles Dickens and William Wordsworth are three such writers - here, a writer's individual style is sometimes referred to as the writer's 'voice'. Your primary job when analysing and college, discussing a text is to comment on its style - on what are called the stylistic or language choices its writer has made, especially those that seem to you to have been chosen to create a particular effect to achieve a certain purpose. So. if you are commenting on the form and content of a writer's language, you are commenting on the writer's style . For Dissertation. COMPARING TWO OR MORE TEXTS. Common Essay Yourself. Even though it's a central part of the mark scheme, and always made clear in the essay question or title, each year many students still manage to write their comparison exam answer or coursework essay and forget to compare and paper, contrast the texts . Aside from not knowing the college yourself, texts sufficiently well, failing to compare and contrast is the number one reason marks are lost in this kind of essay.

When writing about Essay thesis statement on abortion more than one text, your opening paragraph should be used to college describe yourself give the briefest details of each text (i.e. your writing needs to be succinct !). This will mean being even more careful and sparing when you write an How do essay writing work overview of each text, in which you give the big picture . Common College Essay. There are two methods you can consider using when comparing texts: 1) Write about the first text fully before moving on Essay thesis to the college describe yourself, second - still using the techniques outlined above; but when you go on to write about the Language essay, second text, you must compare and Common essay yourself, contrast it with the first. 2) Alternatively, and this makes the Professional diploma, most sense when thinking about the college, argument essay, you write about both texts as you proceed . This allows you still, as shown above, to create a central argument , one in which examples to Professional support the points are taken from one or both texts as relevant to the point. This second method is the Common college, more complex and sophisticated of the two.

Write my essay, paper -
Kagan World | College essay examples describe yourself

Jan 28, 2018 Common college essay describe yourself, pay for exclusive essay -
Describe yourself college essay - Best Website For Homework…

Cisco Network Topologies and LAN Design. The questions in Common essay the following quiz are designed to help you gauge how well you know the material covered in Pixwords english this chapter. Compare your answers with those found in Appendix A, Answers to Quiz Questions. Common Essay Yourself! If you answer most or all of the Conclusion, questions thoroughly and correctly, you might want to skim the chapter and proceed to college essay, the QA and Professional paper, Case Studies sections at the end of the chapter. Common Describe! If you find you need to for dissertation, review only describe, certain subject matter, search the chapter for only those sections that cover the objectives you need to review and Ap english literature, then test yourself with those question again, as well as the QA and Case Studies questions. If you find the following questions too difficult, read the essay describe, chapter carefully until you feel you can easily answers these and the QA and Case Studies questions. What OSI layer does a bridge operate? The 10Base2 Ethernet media is commonly referred as?

What is the recommended maximum number of nodes that should be used in a multi-protocol LAN segment? Bridges control collision domains, broadcast domains, or both? What is the maximum segment size in a 100BaseT network? What is the maximum segment size in a 10Base2 network? Routers operate on what OSI layer? Fast Ethernet is covered by which IEEE standard? What is 10Base5 commonly referred to as? What device controls a broadcast domain?

You can find the answers to Pixwords help monkey, these questions in yourself Appendix A, Answers to Quiz Questions. The CCDA objectives covered in this section are as follows: Describe the advantages, disadvantages, scalability issues, and applicability of standard internetwork topologies. Draw a topology map that meets the customer#039;s needs and includes a high-level view of internetworking devices and work, interconnecting media. This section covers CCDA exam objectives about designing network topologies for the LAN.

LANs provide data transfer rates that are typically much faster than wide-area networks (WANs). While most companies own their own LAN infrastructure, wide-area connections between LANs are usually leased on a monthly basis from an outside carrier. Yourself! With the literature essay, recent developments in Gigabit Ethernet technologies, LAN designs are now capable of Common college describe yourself, 1000 Mbps speeds. High-speed Gigabit links can connect servers to LAN switches. At these speeds, the capacity is there to meet the performance requirements of How do essay writing, current high-bandwidth applications. Various speeds of Common college yourself, Ethernet have evolved into the de facto standard for LANs. Ap English Essay! Ethernet uses a contention-based access method, meaning each device competes simultaneously for Common essay, access to the network.

All devices attached to the same Ethernet segment form a collision domain. Each device transmitting on that segment may attempt to transmit at the same time as another device on the same segment, resulting in a collision. As the writing, number of devices in college yourself the same collision domain increases, so do the collisions, resulting in poorer performance. Although not discussed in newer switched (bridged) networks, legacy Ethernet networks with repeaters and hubs should limit the size of the collision domain. To scale multiprotocol networks and networks with high-bandwidth applications, limit the Pixwords, size of collision domains using bridges, switches, and routers. This is covered in the section LAN Hardware later in the chapter. Three different network topology models are discussed in the following sections: Hierarchical models enable you to design internetworks in layers.

To understand the importance of layering, consider the college essay yourself, Open System Interconnection (OSI) reference model, which is a layered model for implementing computer communications. Conclusion! Using layers, the OSI model simplifies the tasks required for two computers to Common essay describe, communicate. Hierarchical models for internetwork design also use layers to simplify the tasks required for internetworking. Literature! Each layer can be focused on specific functions, allowing you to choose the right systems and college essay describe yourself, features for How do essay writing services, each layer. Hierarchical models apply to both LAN and WAN design. The many benefits of using hierarchical models for your network design include the following:

Cost savings Ease of understanding Easy network growth Improved fault isolation. After adopting hierarchical design models, many organizations report cost savings because they are no longer trying to do it all in one routing/switching platform. The modular nature of the model enables appropriate use of bandwidth within each layer of the hierarchy, reducing wasted capacity. Keeping each design element simple and small facilitates ease of understanding, which helps control training and staff costs. Common Describe Yourself! Management responsibility and network management systems can be distributed to the different layers of modular network architectures, which also helps control management costs. Hierarchical design facilitates changes. In a network design, modularity allows creating design elements that can be replicated as the Language essay, network grows, facilitating easy network growth. As each element in the network design requires change, the cost and complexity of making the upgrade is contained to a small subset of the overall network.

In large, flat, or meshed network architectures, changes tend to college essay, impact a large number of systems. Improved fault isolation is english facilitated by structuring the network into Common college describe, small, easy-to-understand elements. Network managers can easily understand the transition points in the network, which helps identify failure points. Today#039;s fast-converging protocols were designed for Ap english essay, hierarchical topologies. To control the impact of routing overhead processing and essay yourself, bandwidth consumption, modular hierarchical topologies must be used with protocols designed with these controls in mind, such as EIGRP. Route summarization is facilitated by hierarchical network design. Route summarization reduces the routing protocol overhead on links in the network and reduces routing protocol processing within the paper writing, routers. As Figure 4-1 illustrates, a hierarchical network design has three layers:

The core layer provides optimal transport between sites. The distribution layer provides policy-based connectivity. The access layer provides workgroup/user access to essay describe, the network. Figure 4-1 A Hierarchical Network Design Has Three Layers: Core, Distribution, and Access. Each layer provides necessary functionality to the network. The layers do not need to be implemented as distinct physical entities.

Each layer can be implemented in routers or switches, represented by a physical media, or combined in a single box. A particular layer can be omitted altogether, but for optimum performance, a hierarchy should be maintained. The core layer is the high-speed switching backbone of the network, which is crucial to enable corporate communications. Professional Paper Diploma! The core layer should have the Common essay, following characteristics: Offer high reliability Provide redundancy Provide fault tolerance Adapt to changes quickly Offer low latency and good manageability Avoid slow packet manipulation caused by Language essay, filters or other processes Have a limited and consistent diameter. When routers are used in a network, the number of Common college essay describe yourself, router hops from edge to edge is called the on abortion, diameter . As noted, it is Common essay describe considered good practice to design for a consistent diameter within a hierarchical network. Conclusion! This means that from Common college essay yourself any end station to paper diploma, another end station across the backbone, there should be the same number of hops.

The distance from essay yourself any end station to a server on the backbone should also be consistent. Limiting the diameter of the essay writing services work, internetwork provides predictable performance and ease of troubleshooting. Distribution layer routers and client LANs can be added to the hierarchical model without increasing the diameter because neither will affect how existing end stations communicate. The distribution layer of the network is the Common essay, demarcation point between the access and core layers of the network. The distribution layer can have many roles, including implementing the Essay, following functions: Policy (for example, to ensure that traffic sent from a particular network should be forwarded out one interface, while all other traffic should be forwarded out another interface) Security Address or area aggregation or summarization Departmental or workgroup access Broadcast/multicast domain definition Routing between virtual LANs (VLANs) Media translations (for example, between Ethernet and Token Ring) Redistribution between routing domains (for example, between two different routing protocols) Demarcation between static and dynamic routing protocols. Several Cisco IOS software features can be used to implement policy at the distribution layer, including the following: Filtering by college essay yourself, source or destination address Filtering on input or output ports Hiding internal network numbers by route filtering Static routing Quality of service mechanisms (for example, to english help, ensure that all devices along a path can accommodate the requested parameters) The access layer provides user access to local segments on the network.

The access layer is characterized by switched and college essay, shared bandwidth LANs in english monkey a campus environment. Microsegmentation, using LAN switches, provides high bandwidth to workgroups by dividing collision domains on Ethernet segments and reducing the number of stations capturing the token on Common college, Token Ring LANs. For small office/home office (SOHO) environments, the access layer provides access for remote sites into the corporate network by using WAN technologies such as ISDN, Frame Relay, and Language essay, leased lines. Features such as dial-on-demand routing (DDR) and static routing can be implemented to control costs. For small- to medium-sized companies, the hierarchical model is Common college essay yourself often implemented as a hub-and-spoke topology, as shown in Language essay Figure 4-2. College Essay Describe! Corporate headquarters forms the hub and Essay statement, links to the remote offices form the spokes. Figure 4-2 The Hierarchical Model Is Often Implemented as a Hub-and-Spoke Topology. You can implement the hierarchical model by using either routers or switches. Figure 4-3 is an Common essay describe yourself, example of a switched hierarchical design, while Figure 4-4 shows examples of routed hierarchical designs. Figure 4-3 An Example of paper diploma, a Switched Hierarchical Design.

Figure 4-4 Examples of Routed Hierarchical Designs. When designing a network topology for a customer who has critical systems, services, or network paths, you should determine the likelihood that these components will fail and design redundancy where necessary. Consider incorporating one of the following types of describe, redundancy into your design: Workstation-to-router redundancy Server redundancy Route redundancy Media redundancy. Each of these types of redundancy is elaborated in the sections that follow. When a workstation has traffic to send to essay writing, a station that is not local, the workstation has many possible ways to discover the address of a router on its network segment, including the Common describe, following: Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) Explicit configuration Router Discovery Protocol (RDP) Routing Information Protocol (RIP) Internetwork Packet Exchange (IPX) AppleTalk Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) The sections that follow cover each of Conclusion, these methods. Some IP workstations send an describe yourself, ARP frame to find a remote station. A router running proxy ARP can respond with its data link layer address. For Dissertation! Cisco routers run proxy ARP by default.

Most IP workstations must be configured with the Common college describe, IP address of a default router. This is sometimes called the default gateway . In an IP environment, the most common method for a workstation to find a server is via explicit configuration (default router). If the Conclusion for dissertation, workstation#039;s default router becomes unavailable, the workstation must be reconfigured with the address of a different router. Some IP stacks enable you to configure multiple default routers, but many other IP stacks do not support redundant default routers. RFC 1256 specifies an extension to the Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) that allows an IP workstation and router to run RDP to facilitate the Common essay yourself, workstation learning the address of a router. An IP workstation can run RIP to for dissertation, learn about college essay describe yourself routers. Writing Diploma! RIP should be used in passive mode rather than active mode. (Active mode means that the station sends RIP frames every 30 seconds.) The Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) protocol also supports a workstation running RIP. An IPX workstation broadcasts a find network number message to find a route to a server. A router then responds. If the client loses its connection to the server, it automatically sends the message again. An AppleTalk workstation remembers the address of the router that sent the last Routing Table Maintenance Protocol (RTMP) packet.

As long as there are one or more routers on an AppleTalk workstation#039;s network, it has a route to remote devices. Cisco#039;s HSRP provides a way for college essay describe, IP workstations to keep communicating on paper writing diploma, the internetwork even if their default router becomes unavailable. Common Describe! HSRP works by creating a phantom router that has its own IP and essay writing, MAC addresses. The workstations use this phantom router as their default router. HSRP routers on essay yourself, a LAN communicate among themselves to designate two routers as active and standby.

The active router sends periodic hello messages. The other HSRP routers listen for the hello messages. If the active router fails and the other HSRP routers stop receiving hello messages, the How do essay writing services work, standby router takes over and becomes the active router. College Yourself! Because the new active router assumes both the IP and MAC addresses of the Professional paper writing diploma, phantom, end nodes see no change at essay describe, all. They continue to send packets to the phantom router#039;s MAC address, and the new active router delivers those packets. HSRP also works for proxy ARP. When an active HSRP router receives an ARP request for a node that is not on the local LAN, the diploma, router replies with the phantom router#039;s MAC address instead of its own.

If the router that originally sent the Common college describe yourself, ARP reply later loses its connection, the new active router can still deliver the Language essay, traffic. Figure 4-5 shows a sample implementation of HSRP. Figure 4-5 An Example of HSRP: The Phantom Router Represents the Real Routers. In Figure 4-5, the following sequence occurs: The Anderson workstation is Common essay configured to writing services work, use the describe, Phantom router as its default router. Upon booting, the routers elect Broadway as the HSRP active router. Diploma! The active router does the work for the HSRP phantom. Central Park is the HSRP standby router. When Anderson sends an ARP frame to college describe, find its default router, Broadway responds with the Phantom router#039;s MAC address. If Broadway goes off line, Central Park takes over as the thesis on abortion, active router, continuing the delivery of Anderson#039;s packets. The change is transparent to Anderson.

If a third HSRP router was on college essay, the LAN, that router would begin to literature essay, act as the new standby router. In some environments, fully redundant (mirrored) file servers should be recommended. College Describe! For example, in Professional paper writing a brokerage firm where traders must access data in Common college order to Essay thesis statement, buy and sell stocks, the data can be replicated on two or more redundant servers. The servers should be on different networks and power supplies. If complete server redundancy is Common college describe not feasible due to Ap english essay, cost considerations, mirroring or duplexing of the Common college describe yourself, file server hard drives is a good idea. Mirroring means synchronizing two disks, while duplexing is the same as mirroring with the additional feature that the two mirrored hard drives are controlled by different disk controllers.

Designing redundant routes has two purposes: load balancing and minimizing downtime. AppleTalk and IPX routers can remember only one route to a remote network by default, so they do not support load balancing. You can change this for IPX by using the ipx maximum-paths command and for writing, AppleTalk by using the appletalk maximum-paths command on a Cisco router. Most IP routing protocols can load balance across up to six parallel links that have equal cost. Use the maximum-paths command to change the number of links that the router will load balance over for IP; the default is four, the Common, maximum is Language essay six. To support load balancing, keep the college essay describe, bandwidth consistent within a layer of the hierarchical model so that all paths have the same cost. (Cisco#039;s IGRP and EIGRP are exceptions because they can load balance traffic across multiple routes that have different metrics by using a feature called variance .) A hop-based routing protocol does load balancing over unequal bandwidth paths as long as the hop count is Language essay equal. After the essay describe yourself, slower link becomes saturated, the higher-capacity link cannot be filled; this is called pinhole congestion . Pinhole congestion can be avoided by designing equal bandwidth links within one layer of the hierarchy or by Pixwords monkey, using a routing protocol that takes bandwidth into account. IP load balancing depends on essay, which switching mode is used on Professional paper writing diploma, a router.

Process switching load balances on Common, a packet-by-packet basis. Fast, autonomous, silicon, optimum, distributed, and Pixwords help, NetFlow switching load balance on Common college essay yourself, a destination-by-destination basis because the processor caches the encapsulation to Essay statement on abortion, a specific destination for these types of switching modes. In addition to facilitating load balancing, redundant routes minimize network downtime. As already discussed, you should keep bandwidth consistent within a given layer of a hierarchy to essay describe, facilitate load balancing. Another reason to keep bandwidth consistent within a layer of a hierarchy is that routing protocols converge much faster if multiple equal-cost paths to Pixwords, a destination network exist. By using redundant, meshed network designs, you can minimize the effect of link failures. Depending on the convergence time of the routing protocols being used, a single link failure will not have a catastrophic effect. A network can be designed as a full mesh or a partial mesh. In a full mesh network, every router has a link to every other router, as shown in Figure 4-6.

A full mesh network provides complete redundancy and also provides good performance because there is just a single-hop delay between any two sites. The number of Common, links in a full mesh is n(n#150;1)/2, where n is the number of routers. Each router is connected to Essay thesis statement on abortion, every other router. (Divide the Common yourself, result by 2 to avoid counting Router X to Router Y and Router Y to Router X as two different links.) Figure 4-6 Full Mesh Network: Every Router Has a Link to for dissertation, Every Other Router in the Network. A full mesh network can be expensive to implement in wide-area networks due to yourself, the required number of links. In addition, practical limits to scaling exist for groups of Essay, routers that broadcast routing updates or service advertisements. As the number of router peers increases, the Common college essay, amount of bandwidth and CPU resources devoted to Pixwords help monkey, processing broadcasts increases. A suggested guideline is to keep broadcast traffic at less than 20 percent of the bandwidth of each link; this will limit the describe yourself, number of peer routers that can exchange routing tables or service advertisements. When planning redundancy, follow guidelines for Professional paper diploma, simple, hierarchical design. Figure 4-7 illustrates a classic hierarchical and redundant enterprise design that uses a partial mesh rather than a full mesh architecture. For LAN designs, links between the access and distribution layer can be Fast Ethernet, with links to the core at essay describe, Gigabit Ethernet speeds.

Figure 4-7 Partial Mesh Design with Redundancy. In mission-critical applications, it is often necessary to provide redundant media. In switched networks, switches can have redundant links to each other. This redundancy is good because it minimizes downtime, but it may result in broadcasts continuously circling the network, which is called a broadcast storm . Because Cisco switches implement the IEEE 802.1d Spanning-Tree Algorithm, this looping can be avoided in the Spanning-Tree Protocol. The Spanning-Tree Algorithm guarantees that only one path is active between two network stations. How Do Essay Services! The algorithm permits redundant paths that are automatically activated when the Common essay describe, active path experiences problems. Because WAN links are often critical pieces of the internetwork, redundant media is often deployed in WAN environments. Writing Diploma! As shown in college essay describe Figure 4-8, backup links can be provisioned so they become active when a primary link goes down or becomes congested. Figure 4-8 Backup Links Can Be Used to Provide Redundancy. Often, backup links use a different technology.

For example, a leased line can be in parallel with a backup dialup line or ISDN circuit. By using floating static routes , you can specify that the backup route has a higher administrative distance (used by Language essay, Cisco routers to select which routing information to use) so that it is Common college essay describe not normally used unless the primary route goes down. When provisioning backup links, learn as much as possible about the actual physical circuit routing. Paper! Different carriers sometimes use the same facilities, meaning that your backup path is susceptible to the same failures as your primary path. You should do some investigative work to ensure that your backup really is acting as a backup. Backup links can be combined with load balancing and channel aggregation. Channel aggregation means that a router can bring up multiple channels (for example, Integrated Services Digital Network [ISDN] B channels) as bandwidth requirements increase. Cisco supports the Multilink Point-to-Point Protocol (MPPP), which is an Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) standard for ISDN B channel (or asynchronous serial interface) aggregation.

MPPP does not specify how a router should accomplish the decision-making process to bring up extra channels. Common College Essay! Instead, it seeks to ensure that packets arrive in sequence at Language essay, the receiving router. Then, the data is encapsulated within PPP and the datagram is given a sequence number. At the receiving router, PPP uses this sequence number to re-create the Common college describe yourself, original data stream. Multiple channels appear as one logical link to thesis statement, upper-layer protocols. This section introduces secure topology models. The information in Common college essay yourself this book is not sufficient to learn all the nuances of Language essay, internetwork security. Common Describe Yourself! To learn more about internetwork security, you might want to read the book Firewalls and Internet Security , by Bill Cheswick and Steve Bellovin, published by Addison Wesley. Also, by searching for the word security on Language essay, Cisco#039;s web site (http://www.cisco.com), you can keep up to date on college essay describe, security issues. Secure topologies are often designed by using a firewall. A firewall protects one network from another untrusted network.

This protection can be accomplished in many ways, but in principle, a firewall is a pair of mechanisms: One blocks traffic and Professional writing, the other permits traffic. Some firewalls place a greater emphasis on blocking traffic, and others emphasize permitting traffic. Common! Figure 4-9 shows a simple firewall topology using routers. Figure 4-9 A Simple Firewall Network, Using Routers. You can design a firewall system using packet-filtering routers and How do writing work, bastion hosts. A bastion host is a secure host that supports a limited number of applications for use by outsiders.

It holds data that outsiders access (for example, web pages) but is strongly protected from describe yourself outsiders using it for anything other than its limited purposes. The classic firewall system, called the three-part firewall system , has the english monkey, following three specialized layers, as shown in Figure 4-10: Another router that acts as an outside packet filter between the isolation LAN and the outside internetwork. An isolation LAN that is a buffer between the corporate internetwork and the outside world. (The isolation LAN is called the demilitarized zone (DMZ) in some literature.) A router that acts as an Common essay, inside packet filter between the corporate internetwork and the isolation LAN.

Figure 4-10 Structure and Components of a Three-Part Firewall System. Services available to the outside world are located on bastion hosts in the isolation LAN. Language Essay! Example services in these hosts include: Anonymous FTP server Web server Domain Name System (DNS) Telnet Specialized security software such as Terminal Access Controller Access Control System (TACACS) The isolation LAN has a unique network number that is different than the corporate network number. Only the isolation LAN network is visible to the outside world. On the outside filter, you should advertise only the Common essay describe, route to Ap english, the isolation LAN. If internal users need to get access to Internet services, allow TCP outbound traffic from the internal corporate internetwork. Allow TCP packets back into the internal network only Common college describe, if they are in Professional writing diploma response to a previously sent request. All other TCP traffic should be blocked because new inbound TCP sessions could be from hackers trying to establish sessions with internal hosts.

To determine whether TCP traffic is a response to Common college essay describe, a previously sent request or a request for a new session, the Conclusion for dissertation, router examines some bits in the code field of the Common describe, TCP header. If the acknowledgement field (ACK) is Professional paper writing diploma valid or reset the connection (RST) bits are set in a TCP segment header, the college essay describe, segment is a response to a previously sent request. The established keyword in Cisco IOS access lists (filters) is Language essay used to indicate packets with ACK or RST bits set. The following list summarizes some rules for the three-part firewall system: The outside packet filter router should allow inbound TCP packets from established TCP sessions. The outside packet filter router should also allow packets to specific TCP or UDP ports going to specific bastion hosts (including TCP SYN packets that are used to establish a session).

The inside packet filter router should allow inbound TCP packets from established sessions. Always block traffic from coming in from between the firewall routers and hosts and the internal network. The firewall routers and hosts themselves are likely to be a jumping-off point for hackers, as shown in Figure 4-11. Figure 4-11 Firewall Routers and Hosts May Make Your Network Vulnerable to Hacker Attacks. Keep bastion hosts and firewall routers simple.

They should run as few programs as possible. The programs should be simple because simple programs have fewer bugs than complex programs. Bugs introduce possible security holes. Do not enable any unnecessary services or connections on the outside filter router. A list of suggestions for implementing the outside filter router follows: Turn off Telnet access (no virtual terminals defined). Use static routing only. Do not make it a TFTP server. Use password encryption. Turn off proxy ARP service. Turn off finger service.

Turn off IP redirects. Turn off IP route caching. College Essay Yourself! Do not make the Ap english, router a MacIP server (MacIP provides connectivity for IP over AppleTalk by tunneling IP datagrams inside AppleTalk). To provide stalwart security, hardware firewall devices can be used in addition to or instead of packet-filtering routers. For example, in the three-part firewall system illustrated earlier in Figure 4-10, a hardware firewall device could be installed on the isolation LAN. Common Yourself! A hardware firewall device offers the help monkey, following benefits: Less complex and more robust than packet filters No required downtime for college, installation No required upgrading of hosts or routers No necessary day-to-day management. Cisco#039;s PIX Firewall is a hardware device that offers the features in the preceding list, as well as full outbound Internet access from paper writing diploma unregistered internal hosts.

IP addresses can be assigned from the private ranges, as defined in RFC 1918 (available at ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc1918.txt). The PIX Firewall uses a protection scheme called Network Address Translation (NAT) , which allows internal users access to the Internet while protecting internal networks from unauthorized access. The PIX Firewall provides firewall security without the administrative overhead and risks associated with UNIX-based or router-based firewall systems. The PIX Firewall operates on a secure real-time kernel, not on UNIX. The network administrator is provided with complete auditing of all transactions, including attempted break-ins. The PIX Firewall supports data encryption with the Cisco PIX Private Link, a card that provides secure communication between multiple PIX systems over the Internet using the data encryption standard (DES). The PIX Firewall provides TCP and UDP connectivity from internal networks to the outside world by using a scheme called adaptive security . All inbound traffic is verified for correctness against the following connection state information: Source and destination IP addresses Source and destination port numbers Protocols TCP sequence numbers (which are randomized to eliminate the possibility of Common college yourself, hackers guessing numbers) The CCDA objective covered in this section is Ap english literature as follows: Draw a topology map that meets the customer#039;s needs and includes a high-level view of internetworking devices and interconnecting media.

Local-area networks can be classified as a large building LAN, campus LAN, or small/remote LAN. The large building LAN contains the major data center with high-speed access and floor communications closets; the large building LAN is usually the headquarters in larger companies. Campus LANs provide connectivity between buildings on a campus; redundancy is college essay usually a requirement. Small/remote LANs provide connectivity to remote offices with a small number of nodes. It is Essay on abortion important to essay, remember the Cisco hierarchical approach of network design. First, build a high-speed core backbone network. Second, build the distribution layer, where policy can be applied. For Dissertation! Finally, build the describe yourself, access layer, where LANs provide access to the network end stations. Large building LANs are segmented by floors or departments.

Company mainframes and servers reside in a computing center. English Monkey! Media lines run from the computer center to the wiring closets at the various segments. From the wiring closets, media lines run to the offices and cubicles around the work areas. Figure 4-12 depicts a typical large building design. Each floor may have more than 200 users. Following a hierarchical model of access, distribution, and core, Ethernet and Fast Ethernet nodes may connect to hubs and switches in the communications closet. Uplink ports from closet switches connect back to one or two (for redundancy) distribution switches. Distribution switches may provide connectivity to server farms that provide business applications, DHCP, DNS, intranet, and other services. A campus LAN connects two or more buildings located near each other using high-bandwidth LAN media.

Usually the media (for example, copper or fiber) is owned. High-speed switching devices are recommended to minimize latency. In today#039;s networks, Gigabit Ethernet campus backbones are the standard for new installations. In Figure 4-13, campus buildings are connected by describe yourself, using Layer 3 switches with Gigabit Ethernet media. Ensure that a hierarchical design is implemented on the campus LAN and diploma, that network layer addressing is assigned to control broadcasts on the networks. Each building should have addressing assigned in such a way as to maximize address summarization. Common College Essay Describe! Apply contiguous subnets to buildings at the bit boundary to apply summarization and ease the design. Campus networks can support high-bandwidth applications such as video conferencing.

Although most WAN implementations are configured to support only IP, legacy LANs may still be configured to support IPX and Conclusion for dissertation, AppleTalk. Small/remote sites usually connect back to Common college describe, the corporate network via a small router (Cisco 2500). How Do Essay Writing! The local-area network service is provided by a small hub or LAN switch (Catalyst 1900). The router filters broadcasts to the WAN circuit and forwards packets that require services from the corporate network. A server may be placed at the small/remote site to provide DHCP and Common essay, other local applications such as NT backup domain controller and on abortion, DNS; if not, the college essay, router will need to be configured to forward DHCP broadcasts and other types of services. Figure 4-14 shows a typical architecture of a small or remote LAN. Services! Building Cisco Remote Access Networks from essay yourself Cisco Press is an excellent resource for english, more information on remote access. The CCDA objectives covered in this section are as follows: Recognize scalability constraints and issues for Common college essay describe, standard LAN technologies.

Recommend Cisco products and LAN technologies that will meet a customer#039;s requirements for performance, capacity, and scalability in small- to medium-sized networks. This section identifies some of the constraints that should be considered when provisioning various LAN media types. For additional reference material on this subject, refer to Appendix D, LAN Media Reference. Table 4-1 provides scalability information that you can use when provisioning IEEE 802.3 networks. Table 4-1 Scalability Constraints for IEEE 802.3. Maximum Segment Length (meters) 100 from hub to station. 100 from monkey hub to station. Maximum Number of Common essay describe yourself, Attachments per Segment. 2 (hub and station or hub-hub)

2 (hub and station or hub-hub) Maximum Collision Domain. 2500 meters of 5 segments and 4 repeaters; only 3 segments can be populated. 2500 meters of 5 segments and 4 repeaters; only 3 segments can be populated. 2500 meters of literature, 5 segments and 4 repeaters; only 3 segments can be populated.

See the details in the section 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Design Rules later in this chapter. The most significant design rule for Ethernet is that the round-trip propagation delay in one collision domain must not exceed 512 bit times, which is a requirement for collision detection to describe yourself, work correctly. This rule means that the Essay thesis statement on abortion, maximum round-trip delay for a 10 Mbps Ethernet network is 51.2 microseconds. The maximum round-trip delay for Common essay yourself, a 100 Mbps Ethernet network is only 5.12 microseconds because the Conclusion, bit time on Common describe yourself, a 100 Mbps Ethernet network is 0.01 microseconds as opposed to 0.1 microseconds on Pixwords english help monkey, a 10 Mbps Ethernet network. To make 100 Mbps Ethernet work, distance limitations are much more severe than those required for 10 Mbps Ethernet. The general rule is that a 100 Mbps Ethernet has a maximum diameter of 205 meters when unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) cabling is used, whereas 10 Mbps Ethernet has a maximum diameter of 500 meters with 10BaseT and college describe, 2500 meters with 10Base5. 10 Mbps Fiber Ethernet Design Rules. Table 4-2 provides some guidelines to help you choose the right media for your network designs. 10BaseF is based on the fiber-optic interrepeater link (FOIRL) specification, which includes 10BaseFP, 10BaseFB, 10BaseFL, and a revised FOIRL standard. The new FOIRL allows data terminal equipment (DTE) end-node connections rather than just repeaters, which were allowed with the older FOIRL specification. Table 4-2 Scalability Constraints for 10 Mbps Fiber Ethernet.

Backbone or repeater fiber system. Allows DTE (End Node) Connections? Maximum Segment Length (Meters) Allows Cascaded Repeaters? Maximum Collision Domains in Meters. 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Design Rules. 100 Mbps Ethernet, or Fast Ethernet, topologies present some distinct constraints on the network design because of Conclusion for dissertation, their speed. College Essay Describe Yourself! The combined latency due to cable lengths and repeaters must conform to the specifications in order for the network to work properly. This section discusses these issues and provides example calculations. The overriding design rule for 100 Mbps Ethernet networks is that the round-trip collision delay must not exceed 512 bit times. However, the bit time on a 100 Mbps Ethernet network is 0.01 microseconds, as opposed to 0.1 microseconds on essay services, a 10 Mbps Ethernet network.

Therefore, the Common essay describe yourself, maximum round-trip delay for a 100 Mbps Ethernet network is 5.12 microseconds, as opposed to the more lenient 51.2 microseconds in a 10 Mbps Ethernet network. For a 100 Mbps Ethernet to work, you must impose distance limitations based on thesis statement, the type of Common college yourself, repeaters used. The IEEE 100BaseT specification defines two types of repeaters: Class I and Class II. Class I repeaters have a latency (delay) of 0.7 microseconds or less. Only one repeater hop is allowed. Class II repeaters have a latency (delay) of Essay statement, 0.46 microseconds or less. One or two repeater hops are allowed. Table 4-3 shows the college, maximum size of collision domains, depending on the type of repeater. Table 4-3 Maximum Size of Collision Domains for 100BaseT. Mixed Copper and Multimode Fiber. DTE-DTE (or Switch-Switch)

412 meters (2000 if full duplex) One Class I Repeater. One Class II Repeater. Two Class II Repeaters. The Cisco FastHub 316 is a Class II repeater, as are all the for dissertation, Cisco FastHub 300 series hubs. These hubs actually exceed the Class II specifications, which means that they have even lower latencies and Common college yourself, therefore allow longer cable lengths. For example, with two FastHub 300 repeaters and copper cable, the maximum collision domain is 223 meters.

Figure 4-15 shows examples of 100BaseT topologies with different media. Figure 4-15 Examples of 100BaseT Topologies with Various Media and Repeaters. Other topologies are possible as long as the round-trip propagation delay does not exceed 5.12 microseconds (512 bit times). When the delay does exceed 5.12 microseconds, the network experiences illegal (late) collisions and CRC errors. To determine whether configurations other than the literature essay, standard ones shown in Figure 4-15 will work, use the following information from the IEEE 802.3u specification. To check a path to make sure the Common college essay describe, path delay value (PDV) does not exceed 512 bit times, add up the following delays: All link segment delays All repeater delays DTE delay A safety margin (0 to 5 bit times) Use the Professional diploma, following steps to calculate the PDV: Determine the Common college essay describe yourself, delay for each link segment; this is the thesis, link segment delay value (LSDV), including interrepeater links, using the Common essay yourself, following formula. (Multiply by two so it is a round-trip delay.)

For end-node segments, the segment length is the cable length between the physical interface at the repeater and the physical interface at Professional paper writing, the DTE. Use your two farthest DTEs for a worst-case calculation. For interrepeater links, the college, segment length is the cable length between the repeater physical interfaces. Cable delay is the delay specified by the manufacturer if available. When actual cable lengths or propagation delays are not known, use the delay in bit times as specified in Table 4-4. Cable delay must be specified in for dissertation bit times per meter (BT/m). Add together the LSDVs for yourself, all segments in Essay thesis on abortion the path. Determine the delay for each repeater in the path. College Essay Yourself! If model-specific data is Language essay not available from the Common college yourself, manufacturer, determine the english monkey, class of repeater (I or II). MII cables for 100BaseT should not exceed 0.5 meters each in length. When evaluating system topology, MII cable lengths need not be accounted for separately.

Delays attributed to the MII are incorporated into DTE and essay describe yourself, repeater delays. Use the DTE delay value shown in Table 4-4 unless your equipment manufacturer defines a different value. Decide on an appropriate safety margin from 0 to Ap english essay, 5 bit times. Five bit times is a safe value. Insert the values obtained from the preceding calculations into Common describe, the formula for calculating the PDV:

If the PDV is less than 512, the path is qualified in terms of Language essay, worst-case delay. Table 4-4 shows round-trip delay in bit times for standard cables and maximum round-trip delay in bit times for DTEs, repeaters, and maximum-length cables. Note that the values shown in Table 4-4 have been multiplied by two to provide a round-trip delay. If you use these numbers, you need not multiply by two again in the LSDV formula (LSDV = 2 _ segment length _ cable delay for this segment). Table 4-4 Network Component Delays 1. Round-Trip Delay in Common college essay yourself Bit Times per Meter.

Maximum Round-Trip Delay in Bit Times. One T4 DTE and one TX/FX DTE. Category 3 cable segment. Category 4 cable segment. Category 5 cable segment. 111.2 (100 meters) STP cable segment. 111.2 (100 meters) Fiber-optic cable segment. Class I repeater.

Class II repeater with all ports TX or FX. Class II repeater with any port T4. Example Network Cabling Implementation. See Figure 4-16 for Language essay, this example. Company ABC has all UTP Category 5 cabling. Two Class II repeaters are separated by 20 meters instead of the Common college, standard 5 meters. The network administrators are trying to Conclusion for dissertation, determine whether this configuration will work.

Figure 4-16 An Example Network Cabling Implementation for Company ABC (Showing the Two Most Distant DTEs) To ensure that the PDV does not exceed 512 bit times, the network administrators must calculate a worst-case scenario using DTE 1 and DTE 2, which are 75 meters from Common essay yourself their repeaters. Assume that DTE 1 starts transmitting a minimum-sized frame of literature, 64 bytes (512 bits). DTE 2 just barely misses hearing DTE 1#039;s transmission and starts transmitting also. The collision happens on the far-right side of the network and must traverse back to DTE 1. These events must occur within 512 bit times. If they take any longer than 512 bit times, then DTE 1 will have stopped sending when it learns about the collision and will not know that its frame was damaged by the collision. To calculate the link delays for the Category 5 cable segments, the repeaters, and DTEs, the Common college describe yourself, administrators use the values from Table 4-4. (Remember that Table 4-4 uses round-trip delay values, so you need not multiply by two.) To test whether this network will work, the network administrators filled in essay Table 4-5. Table 4-5 Delays of Components in Company ABC#039;s Network.

Calculation of Network Component Delay. Total (Bit Times) 75m _ 1.112 bit times/m. 75m _ 1.112 bit times/m. 20m _ 1.112 bit times/m. Add Individual Totals. The grand total in college essay Table 4-5 is fewer than 512 bit times, so this network will work.

Some cable manufacturers specify propagation delays relative to the speed of light or in nanoseconds per meter (ns/m). Paper Writing! To convert these values to yourself, bit times per meter (BT/m), use Table 4-6. Table 4-6 Conversion to Bit Times per Meter for Conclusion, Cable Delays 1. Speed Relative to Speed of Light. Nanoseconds per Meter (ns/m) Bit Times per Meter (BT/m)

Table 4-7 lists some scalability concerns when designing Token Ring segments. Refer to IBM#039;s Token Ring planning guides for more information on the maximum segment sizes and describe, maximum diameter of a network. Table 4-7 Scalability Constraints for Language essay, Token Ring. Maximum Segment Length (Meters) Depends on type of cable, number of MAUs, and so on. Depends on college yourself, type of cable, number of MAUs, and Language essay, so on. Maximum Number of Attachments per Common describe, Segment. 260 for STP, 72 for UTP. Maximum Network Diameter. Depends on type of Pixwords help monkey, cable, number of MAUs, and so on.

Depends on describe, type of paper diploma, cable, number of MAUs, and so on. The most recent development in the Ethernet arena is Gigabit Ethernet. Essay Yourself! Gigabit Ethernet is specified by Language essay, two standards: IEEE 802.3z and 802.3ab. The 802.3z standard specifies the operation of Gigabit Ethernet over fiber and coaxial cable and introduces the Gigabit Media Independent Interface (GMII). The 802.3z standard was approved in June 1998. The 802.3ab standard specifies the operation of college essay describe yourself, Gigabit Ethernet over Category 5 UTP.

Gigabit Ethernet still retains the frame formats and frame sizes and it still uses CSMA/CD. As with Ethernet and Fast Ethernet, full duplex operation is possible. Differences can be found in for dissertation the encoding; Gigabit Ethernet uses 8B/10B coding with simple nonreturn to college essay describe, zero (NRZ). Because of the Conclusion, 20 percent overhead, pulses run at Common college essay describe, 1250 MHz to achieve a 1000 Mbps. Essay! Table 4-8 covers Gigabit Ethernet scalability constraints.

Table 4-8 Gigabit Ethernet Scalability Constraints. Maximum segment length. 1000BaseLX (long wave) Single/multiple mode fiber. 1000BaseSX (short wave) 62.5 micrometers: 220m.

50 micrometers: 500m. Shielded balanced copper. The FDDI specification does not actually specify the maximum segment length or network diameter. It specifies the amount of allowed power loss, which works out to the approximate distances shown in Table 4-9. Table 4-9 Scalability Constraints for FDDI. Dual ring, tree of concentrators, and others. Dual ring, tree of college essay yourself, concentrators, and others. Maximum Segment Length.

2km between stations. 60km between stations. 100m from hub to station. Maximum Number of Attachments per Segment. 1000 (500 dual-attached stations) 1000 (500 dual-attached stations) 2 (hub and station or hub-hub)

Maximum Network Diameter. The CCDA objectives covered in this section are as follows: Describe the advantages, disadvantages, scalability issues, and applicability of standard internetwork topologies. Recognize scalability constraints and issues for standard LAN technologies. This section covers the following hardware technologies as they can be applied to LAN design: Repeaters are the How do writing, basic unit used in networks to connect separate segments. Repeaters take incoming frames, regenerate the preamble, amplify the signals, and send the frame out all other interfaces. Repeaters operate in the physical layer of the college describe yourself, OSI model.

Because repeaters are not aware of packets or frame formats, they do not control broadcasts or collision domains. Repeaters are said to be protocol transparent because they are not aware of upper-layer protocols such as IP, IPX, and so on. One basic rule of using repeaters is the english, 5-4-3 Rule. The maximum path between two stations on the network should not be more than 5 segments with 4 repeaters between those segments and no more than 3 populated segments. Repeaters introduce a small amount of latency, or delay, when propagating the frames. A transmitting device must be able to detect a collision with another device within the specified time after the delay introduced by the cable segments and essay describe, repeaters is factored in. How Do Services Work! The 512 bit-time specification also governs segment lengths. A more detailed explanation of the specification can be found at http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/ito_doc/ethernet.htm. Figure 4-17 illustrates an college essay describe yourself, example of the 5-4-3 Rule.

With the increasing density of LANs in the late 80s and literature, early 90s, hubs were introduced to concentrate Thinnet and 10BaseT networks in the wiring closet. Traditional hubs operate on the physical layer of the OSI model and perform the Common essay, same functions as basic repeaters. Bridges are used to connect separate segments of a network. They differ from repeaters in that bridges are intelligent devices that operate in the data link layer of the OSI model. Bridges control the Essay on abortion, collision domains on the network. Bridges also learn the MAC layer addresses of each node on each segment and on which interface they are located. For any incoming frame, bridges forward the frame only if the destination MAC address is on another port or if the bridge is not aware of its location.

The latter is called flooding . Bridges filter any incoming frames with destination MAC addresses that are on Common essay, the same segment from where the writing services work, frame arrives; they do not forward the frame on. Bridges are store and forward devices. Common College Describe Yourself! They store the Essay thesis statement, entire frame and verify the CRC before forwarding. If a CRC error is detected, the frame is discarded. Bridges are protocol transparent; they are not aware of the upper-layer protocols like IP, IPX, and AppleTalk. Essay Describe Yourself! Bridges are designed to flood all unknown and broadcast traffic. Bridges implement the Spanning-Tree Protocol to build a loop free network topology. How Do Writing Work! Bridges communicate with each other, exchanging information such as priority and bridge interface MAC addresses.

They select a root bridge and Common college essay, then implement the Spanning-Tree Protocol. Some interfaces are placed in a hold state, while other bridges will have interfaces in forwarding mode. Looking at for dissertation, Figure 4-18, note that there is no load sharing or dual paths with bridge protocols as there is in routing. Switches are the Common essay, evolution of bridges. Paper! Switches use fast integrated circuits that reduce the Common college essay, latency that bridges introduce to the network. Switches also enable the capability to literature essay, run in cut-through mode. Essay Describe! In cut-through mode, the switch does not wait for the entire frame to enter its buffer; instead, it forwards the frame after it has read the Language essay, destination MAC address field of the frame. Cut-through operation increases the Common college essay describe, probability that error frames are propagated on the network, which increases CRC and runt frames on Essay thesis on abortion, the network. Because of these problems, most switches today perform store-and-forward operation with CRC check as bridges do. Essay Describe Yourself! Figure 4-19 shows a switch; note that it controls collision domains but not broadcast domains.

Figure 4-19 Switches Control Collision Domains. Switches have characteristics similar to bridges; however, they have more ports and run faster. Switches keep a table of MAC addresses per port, and english help monkey, they implement Spanning-Tree Protocol. Switches also operate in Common college essay yourself the data link layer and Conclusion for dissertation, are protocol transparent. Each port on college describe yourself, a switch is a separate collision domain but part of the Professional paper writing diploma, same broadcast domain. Switches do not control broadcasts on the network. Routers make forwarding decisions based on network layer addresses.

In addition to Common college, controlling collision domains, routers control broadcast domains. Writing Diploma! Each interface of a router is a separate broadcast domain defined by a subnet and Common college yourself, a mask. Routers are protocol aware, which means they are capable of Professional writing, forwarding packets of college describe yourself, routed protocols such as IP, IPX, Decnet, and AppleTalk. Thesis Statement On Abortion! Figure 4-20 describes a router; each interface is a broadcast and a collision domain. Figure 4-20 Routers Control Broadcast and Collision Domains. Routers exchange information about destination networks by using one of several routing protocols. The following are lists of routing protocols. The lists are divided by the protocols that can be routed.

For routing TCP/IP: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) Routing Information Protocol (RIP) Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (ISIS) Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) For routing Novell: Novell Routing Information Protocol (Novell RIP) NetWare Link Services Protocol (NLSP) Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) For routing AppleTalk: Routing Table Maintenance Protocol (RTMP) Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) Routing protocols are discussed in further detail in Chapter 6, Designing for Specific Protocols. Routers are the Common college describe, preferred method of forwarding packets between networks of differing media, such as Ethernet to How do essay writing services work, Token Ring, Ethernet to Common college yourself, FDDI, or Ethernet to Serial. Conclusion For Dissertation! They also provide methods to filter traffic based on the network layer address, route redundancy, load balancing, hierarchical addressing, and multicast routing. LAN switches that are capable of running routing protocols are Layer 3 switches . These switches are capable of running routing protocols and communicating with neighboring routers.

An example is a Catalyst 5500 with a Routing Switch Module (RSM). Layer 3 switches have LAN technology interfaces that perform network layer forwarding; legacy routers provide connectivity to WAN circuits. The switches off-load local traffic from the WAN routers. Layer 3 switches perform the functions of both data link layer switches and network layer routers. Each port is Common college describe a collision domain. Interfaces are grouped into broadcast domains (subnets) and writing work, a routing protocol is selected to provide network information to other Layer 3 switches and routers.

Combining Hubs, Switches, and Routers. Available in Ethernet and Fast Ethernet, hubs are best used in small networks where there are few nodes on the segment. Essay Yourself! Hubs do not control the Professional, broadcasts nor do they filter collision domains on the network. Common College Describe Yourself! If higher bandwidth is required, use 100 Mbps hubs. When the Language essay, number of college describe, nodes on the network grows, move to switches. With the cost of switch ports comparable to hubs, use switches as the english help, basic network connectivity devices on the network.

Switches reduce collisions and resolve media contention on the network by providing a collision domain per port. Replace hubs with switches if the utilization is over 40 percent on Ethernet networks or above 70 percent on Token Ring and Common essay, FDDI networks. Switches cannot resolve broadcast characteristics of protocols; use routing to resolve protocol-related problems. As you can see in the sample in Figure 4-21, the repeaters are pushed to for dissertation, the outer layer of the design, connecting to essay describe yourself, switches. Help! Switches control the collision domains. Fast Layer 3 switches are used for routing between LAN segments, and the router provides access to the WAN. Figure 4-21 Combining Routers, Switches, and Hubs. Use routers for college essay, segmenting the network into separate broadcast domains, security filtering, and access to the WAN. If broadcast traffic on monkey, the network is over 20 percent, use routing. The CCDA objectives covered in this section are as follows:

Assemble Cisco product lines into an end-to-end networking solution. Recommend Cisco products and LAN technologies that will meet a customer#039;s requirements for performance, capacity, and scalability in small- to medium-sized networks. Update the network topology drawing you created in Common college essay describe the previous section to How do essay writing work, include hardware and yourself, media. A CCDA must be familiar with Cisco products, product capabilities, and how to Essay thesis on abortion, best apply the Common college essay yourself, products to meet performance, scalability, redundancy, and cost requirements. This section lists and for dissertation, explains Cisco equipment for LAN requirements. A complete list of Cisco products can be found at describe, the CCO web site.

The FastHub 400 10/100 series is a full line of products that includes 12- and 24-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet repeaters in managed and manageable versions. The FastHub 400 10/100 series provides low-cost 10/100 autosensing desktop connectivity where dedicated bandwidth is Language essay not required. The Cisco 412 provides 12 UTP ports of 10/100 Fast Ethernet. The Cisco 424M provides 24 UTP ports of 10/100 Fast Ethernet in a SNMP-managed version. The Catalyst 1900 and 2820 series provide 12- or 24-switched, 10-Mbps 10BaseT ports. Different models provide Fast Ethernet uplinks in essay 100BaseT and Essay statement, 100BaseF media. Describe Yourself! Different models can keep 1KB, 2KB, or 8KB storage of MAC addresses. The specifications of the various models in these series are presented in Table 4-10.

Table 4-10 Catalyst 1900 and 2820 Series Specifications. 12 10BaseT Two 100BaseTX 1KB MAC Enterprise Edition. 12 10BaseT One 100BaseTX One 100BaseFX 1KB MAC Enterprise Edition. 24 10BaseT Two 100BaseTX 1KB MAC Enterprise Edition. 24 10BaseT One 100BaseTX One 100BaseFX 1KB MAC Enterprise Edition. 24 10BaseT Two 100BaseFX 1KB MAC Enterprise Edition. 24 10BaseT Two 100BaseTX 48-volt DC Dual-Feed Power System 1KB MAC Enterprise Edition. 24 10BaseT Two slots 2KB MAC Enterprise Edition. 24 10BaseT Two slots 8KB MAC Enterprise Edition. For higher speeds, the Catalyst 2900 series provides 10/100 ports with Gigabit Ethernet uplinks. Catalyst 2948G offers 48 ports of 10/100 Ethernet with two Gigabit Ethernet uplinks.

Catalyst 3000 Series Stackable Switches. The Catalyst 3100 switch is designed for networks that require flexibility and growth with minimal initial investment. Language Essay! This switch contains 24 fixed 10BaseT Ethernet ports, one StackPort slot for scalability, and one expansion FlexSlot for broad media support. It is designed for a variety of campus LAN and enterprise WAN solutions; the Catalyst 3100 switch fits well in essay yourself a wiring closet and branch office applications. The Catalyst 3200 is a high port density stackable switch chassis with a modular Catalyst 3000 architecture supervisor engine and seven additional media expansion module slots. The expansion slots are backward compatible with all existing Catalyst 3000 media expansion modules. The seventh slot, called FlexSlot , is an expansion slot that accepts either a standard Catalyst 3000 expansion module or new doublewide expansion modules providing forward and backward investment protection. The 3011 WAN access module for the Catalyst 3200 and Catalyst 3100 provides WAN interconnect integrated with the switch backplane.

The 3011 WAN access module was the essay, first FlexSlot module to yourself, be introduced. Based on the Cisco 2503 router, the 3011 provides two high-speed serial ports, an ISDN BRI port, and an auxiliary (AUX) port. Catalyst 3900 Token Ring Stackable Switch. The Catalyst 3920 switch provides 24 Token Ring ports. With the Catalyst 3920 switch, you can start with a single 24-port switch and add capacity as you need it, while still managing the entire stack system as one device. Catalyst 3500 10/100 Autosensing Switch. The Catalyst 3500 XL architecture is Pixwords english designed to essay describe, meet the statement on abortion, technical requirements of autosensing 10/100BaseT Ethernet interfaces. Essay Yourself! Autosensing enables each port to english, self-configure to the correct bandwidth upon determining whether it is Common college describe connected to a 10- or 100-Mbps Ethernet channel.

This feature simplifies setup and configuration and provides flexibility in the mix of 10 and 100 Mbps connections the switch supports. Network managers can alter connections without having to replace port interfaces. Each Catalyst 3500 XL comes with two or eight Gigabit Ethernet gigabit interface connector (GBIC) ports. Customers can use any of the Language essay, following IEEE 802.3z-compliant GBICs based on their connection needs: 1000BaseSX, 1000BaseLX/LH, or the Cisco GigaStack stacking GBIC. These GBIC ports support standards-based, field-replaceable media modules and provide unprecedented flexibility in switch deployment while protecting customers#039; investments. The Catalyst 4912G is a 12-port dedicated Gigabit Ethernet switch featuring high-performance Layer 2 switching and intelligent Cisco OSI network (Layer 3) services for high-speed network aggregation. The Catalyst 4003 offers 24 Gbps of switching bandwidth and college describe, provides expansion to How do essay services work, 96 ports of 10/100 Ethernet or 36 ports of Gigabit Ethernet. Up to Common essay, 96 10/100 Ethernet ports, or up to 36 Gigabit Ethernet ports, can be installed into one managed unit. The Catalyst 4000 series provides an advanced high-performance enterprise switching solution optimized for Language essay, wiring closets with up to 96 users and data center server environments that require up to 36 Gigabit Ethernet ports.

New FlexiMod uplinks support up to college, eight 100BaseFX riser connections with EtherChannel benefits. The Catalyst 4000 series provides intelligent Layer 2 services leveraging a multiGigabit architecture for literature, 10/100/1000-Mb Ethernet switching. The modular three-slot Catalyst 4003 system leverages the software code base from the industry-leading Catalyst 5500/5000 series to provide the rich and Common describe yourself, proven feature set that customers demand in writing the wiring closet for true end-to-end enterprise networking. The Cisco Catalyst 5000 series features modular chassis in 2-, 5-, 9-, and 13-slot versions. Common Essay Yourself! All chassis share the same set of line cards and software features, which provides scalability while maintaining interoperability across all chassis. The Catalyst 5002 is positioned to deliver a consistent architecture and Conclusion, features set in a smaller package that addresses the needs of smaller wiring closets. The Catalyst 5002 switches at the 1 Mpps (million packets per second) range. College Describe! The Catalyst 5002 is essay a fully modular, two-slot Catalyst 5000 series member, using the same architecture and software as the describe yourself, Catalyst 5000.

The switch can deliver more than one million packets per thesis statement on abortion, second throughput across a 1.2-Gbps, media-independent backplane that supports Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, FDDI, Token Ring, and ATM. The Catalyst 5000 will continue to address the needs of college describe, switched 10BaseT and group switched wiring closets with performance in the 1#150;3 Mpps range. The Catalyst 5505, a five-slot chassis like the Catalyst 5000, is designed for a high-end wiring closet and data applications with performance in the 1#150;25 Mpps range. Ap English Literature! The Catalyst 5505 combines the size of the original Catalyst 5000 with the performance boost and added features of the Common college essay describe, Catalyst 5500 series. The Catalyst 5509 supports high-density 10/100 Ethernet for the wiring closet, or high-density Gigabit Ethernet for backbone applications, delivering over 25-Mpps switching performance. The Catalyst 5509 provides dedicated switching for up to 384 users, making this chassis an Conclusion for dissertation, ideal platform for wiring closet solutions. The Catalyst 5509 also supports high-density Gigabit Ethernet for switched intranet backbones and data centers. The Catalyst 5500 is the most versatile switch in the Catalyst family, able to support LightStream 1010 ATM switching or Catalyst 8500 Layer 3 switching line cards in college essay yourself addition to all the Language essay, Catalyst 5000 family line cards. The Catalyst 5500 is positioned as a high-capacity wiring closet or data center switch, delivering over college describe yourself, 25-Mpps switching performance. The Catalyst 5500 is a 13-slot chassis that is rack-mountable using the rack-mount kit.

All functional components, including power supplies, fan trays, supervisors, ATM switch processors (ASPs), and interface modules are accessible and hot-swappable from the network side of the chassis. This setup ensures ease of use in tight wiring closets. Cisco Programmable Fabric Using VXLAN with BGP EVPN By David Jansen, Lukas Krattiger Feb 9, 2016 Cisco Video Surveillance By Brian Morgan, Jason Ball Jan 25, 2016 CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 Official Cert Guide: Managing Endpoints and End Users in CUCM By Michael Valentine Nov 9, 2015. 2017 Pearson Education, Cisco Press . Professional Paper! All rights reserved. 800 East 96th Street , Indianapolis , Indiana 46240.

inserted by FC2 system