Write business report

Jan/Sat/2018 | Uncategorized

How to Write a Business Report for English Learners - ThoughtCo

Write business report

Buy an Essay Online for Cheap 24/7 -
WRITING BUSINESS REPORTS

Jan 27, 2018 Write business report, buy essays online from successful essay -
How to write a business report video tutorial - YouTube

book report topics WRITING BOOK REPORTS. It's likely that, whatever your educational goals, you will eventually write a book report. Your instructor might call it a critique, or a summary/response paper, or a review. The two components these assignments have in common are summary and report evaluation. Other TIP Sheets on related topics that might prove helpful in developing a book report, depending on the type of book and the specifics of your assignment, include the Persuasive following: How to report Write a Summary Writing About Non-Fiction Books Writing About Literature. For High School Applications Good. Summary AND evaluation. The following example summarizes in two sentences the plot of Jurassic Park : Michael Crichton's Jurassic Park describes how millionaire tycoon John Hammond indulges his desire to create an island amusement park full of living dinosaurs. In spite of Write elaborate precautions to make the park safe, his animals run wild, killing and maiming his employees, endangering the lives of his two visiting grandchildren, and finally escaping to mainland Costa Rica.

On the essays against other hand, a thesis statement for a book report reflects your evaluation of the work; I really, really liked it is inadequate. Students sometimes hesitate to make judgments about literature, because they are uncertain what standards apply. Write Business Report. It's not so difficult to evaluate a book in my essay for me give terms of story elements: character, setting, problem/solution, even organization. (See TIP Sheet Writing About Literature for ideas on how to Write business report handle these standard story elements.) Nevertheless, a good thesis statement should include your reflection on the ideas, purpose, and attitudes of the Urgent online author as well. Write Business Report. To develop an informed judgment about the work, start by asking yourself lots of questions (for more ideas, see Evaluation on the TIP Sheet Writing About Literature). How To A Good History Essay Body Paragraph. Then choose your most promising area, the one about which you have something clear to say and can easily find evidence from the book to report illustrate. Persuasive Against. Develop this into a thesis statement. For example, here is what one thesis statement might look like for Jurassic Park (notice how this thesis statement differs from the simple summary above): In Jurassic Park , Crichton seems to warn us chillingly that, in business bioengineering as in chaos theory, the moment we most appear to be in control of events is the write bbc exact moment control is Write, already irredeemably lost to us. To develop an informed judgment and a corresponding thesis statement about a book, brainstorm by answering questions such as the following: For what purpose did the author write this, and did he fulfill that purpose? What did the a good essay paragraph main character learn?

Does this lesson reflect reality as you know it? Were the characters complex and believable? What do they reveal of the author? of human nature? How well did the Write setting contribute to the mood? How did setting affect character and homework plot development? The invisible author. Usually the author does not figure prominently in the story unless the Write business report book is autobiographical. Essay. More often he is the invisible persona–invisible, yet not absent. The author leaves traces of himself throughout.

Paradoxically, your understanding of the business author depends on abortion, your deliberate. detachment from the story itself to discover those traces. Write Report. Imagine standing very, very close to a large painting–inches away. Your focus is on Urgent homework help us history, blobs of color, but you are unable to identify the object represented. Write. When you move back a few steps and alter your focus, the blobs take on a recognizable form. In the same way, you have to draw back from the story to discern the book review bbc purpose, ideas , and Write business attitudes of the author. No one goes to the trouble to write something without purpose.

Sure, textbooks have purpose, but those who write fiction narratives have purpose, too. Write Paragraph. Even fantasy writers have purpose. A book report should include your evaluation of whether the Write report author succeeded in his purpose. Write. The following writer has made a statement about the Write report author's purpose: Crichton seems not so much to be warning us of the evils of scientific inquiry as begging us, in a very convincing way, to How to review exercise collective moral restraint on scientific research. This writer would then go on Write business report, to use quotations, examples, and write essay body evidence from the Write business report book to show why she believes this is Crichton's purpose.

To identify and respond to the purpose of an Write for high school good, author, try asking questions like these: Was the author's purpose to inform or simply entertain me? Did I learn something? Was I entertained? Did I lose interest? If I lost interest, was this author, perhaps, writing to Write business report a different audience? Is the author trying to persuade me to think or act in a particular way? About what issue? What point of view would he or she have me adopt?

Was I convinced? The author's ideas may be stated by the author himself in a foreword, or they may show up in the words of a narrator or a principal character. The character Ian Malcolm, for example, is How to write review bbc, a primary spokesman for Crichton's criticism of post-modern science. Malcolm's words, below, express one of the ideas Crichton wishes us to consider: I'll tell you the problem with engineers and scientists. They are focused on whether they can do something. They never stop to ask if they should do something.

On the other hand, a principal character may represent, rather than state, ideas. Hammond's visiting grandchildren, for example, might represent the oblivious, yet threatened, human populations of the mainland and the planet itself. When ideas are implied rather than stated, they are called themes. To discover and evaluate ideas in a book, try asking questions like the following: What was the central problem in business the book? Was it a personal, social, or moral problem? Does it relate to life as you know it?

What ideas(s) about essay org, life and society does the author seem to hold? What did the principal character(s) learn? How did they change? What does this seem to say about people? About society? About morality? Once you have identified what ideas an author is trying to business report examine, you must still determine what the author's attitude is toward those ideas.

An author's attitudes are revealed in part by the tone, or overall mood, of the work. In writing, as in conversation, tone is Online essay, not so much stated as implied. In reading we depend solely on the emotional overtones of the business report words to infer the attitudes of the author. For example, suppose you have determined that Crichton wishes to explore the idea of how private industry exploits scientific research. You must then determine, as well, what Crichton's attitude is toward this situation. Does he think this is a positive development, or a negative one, or a little of both? Does he think it is inevitable, or preventable? One way to figure out Urgent help online, Crichton's attitude about this is to identify the tone he uses to tell the story.

We describe the tone of a book with adjectives, and more than one if necessary: straightforward, complex, ironic, creepy, pathetic, bitter, comic, tragic. For example, here is business report, a statement using three different adjectives to describe Crichton's attitude toward one of the central problems in Jurassic Park : Crichton strikes an ominous tone in Jurassic Park. Even though this is a cautionary tale, the Online org author nevertheless is optimistic that the mainstream scientific community, represented in this story by Alan Grant, can learn restraint and respect for nature. (When identifying the tone of a book, make the effort to distinguish an Write, individual. character's attitude from the author's overall attitude-they may differ.) To begin talking about tone, ask yourself questions such as these: Is there a particular setting or scene that stands out in Urgent help online my mind? What was the mood of that scene? Is this mood indicative of the entire book? Is the author an optimist, a pessimist, or a realist?

How does he show it? Does a principal character experience one persistent state of mind or emotion? What would I call it? Is it indicative of the work overall? Did the mood of the work help or hinder my understanding of the author's ideas?

Butte College | 3536 Butte Campus Drive, Oroville CA 95965 | General Information (530) 895-2511.

Order Essay Online -
How to Write a Business Report to an Executive | Chron com

Jan 27, 2018 Write business report, order essay and get it on time -
WRITING BUSINESS REPORTS

Quantum mechanics and materialism. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the business report earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. -Isaiah 55:8-9. Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. - Psalm 145:3. I think it's safe to say that no one understands quantum mechanics. Write Bbc. -Richard Feynman. The purpose of this essay is to set forth some of the philosophical implications of quantum mechanics. Write Report. Quantum mechanics replaced classical mechanics as the write a good body reigning theory of physical phenomena in business, the early 20th century. Persuasive Essays. Today, after decades of testing, thousands of experiments have confirmed the predictions of Write business report quantum theory so that it is widely accepted by the scientific community. Org. Yet in Write report, my opinion, there is no theory that so fundamentally challenges our intuitive views of reality. The physicists who developed quantum theory in the early 20th century were astonished, shocked, and Write essay school, bewildered by Write report, its philosophical implications, to the extent that many of them including Einstein were convinced that it must somehow be wrong (this disagreement is the origin of help Einstein's famous comment: 'God doesn't play dice with the universe'). Write Business. Why this progression from cataclysmic shock to lukewarm complacence?

I'm not sure. Certainly, all of the modern textbooks that I have seen have resolutely avoided any discussion of the meaning of quantum mechanics. How To Write History Body Paragraph. Furthermore, most of the physicists, non-physicists, atheists and Christians that I've talked to are mostly unaware of the startling issues raised by business report, quantum mechanics. My hope is that this essay will help people understand the help us history significance that quantum theory has for various worldviews, especially materialism. First, we should note that when it comes to science, and especially when it comes to quantum mechanics, it is important to distinguish between what is fact and Write business, what is essays, interpretation. To some extent, it will also be difficult to convey the technical reasons why certain interpretations are unlikely, while others are more widely accepted. I will try to be very scrupulous in stating which aspects of quantum theory are virtually unchallenged and which are controversial. Since I am a Christian, people may also wonder whether I am somehow biased. No doubt I am! But I will try to be as objective as possible and be very clear when an assertion is my opinion rather than a well-established fact.

To begin, let's consider a few assertions of the traditional materialistic worldview. Of course, materialists who are aware of business quantum mechanics may have slightly different views, but I suspect that these assertions will resonate with many modern materialists: 1. The laws of physics state that miracles are impossible. For instance, Jesus could not have turned water into wine because that would have violated numerous physical laws (conservation of essay good history energy, conservation of Write business mass, the How to a good history paragraph 2nd law of thermodynamics, etc. ) 2. Report. Even if God exists, He could not be a God who intervenes in the natural world because he would have to violate the physical laws that he supposedly created. 3. Consciousness or subjective mental experiences are a collective property of brains (just as wetness is a collective property of Write essay for high school water molecules). There is business report, no such thing as a mind or consciousness separate from physical constituents. 4. The universe does not contain hidden or unknowable realities that are fundamentally inaccessible to science and reason. There are of Online essay org course other major components of Write report a materialist worldview, but I think that most materialists would generally agree with these four statements. By the end of this essay I hope to show you that, if you believe quantum mechanics, assertions 1 and 2 and 4 are simply false. Statement 3 can still be retained, but only at an extremely high cost.

Based on these statements, I think it is clear what motivated Danish physicist and father of quantum mechanics Niels Bohr to remark Anyone who is not shocked by quantum mechanics has not understood it. Quantum mechanics and physical laws. In the days of classical (or Newtonian) mechanics, it was fairly easy for physicists to Persuasive essays define what they meant by Write report, a physical law. Write For Blogs. A physical law is an equation which describes the behavior of report a physical system. Specifically, in classical mechanics, the motion of particles is described by homework help online us history, Newton's equations of motion (F = m * A).

Newton's equations of Write motion are deterministic, meaning that if I know the essays against initial positions and Write, velocities of every particle in my system at Persuasive essays some initial time, then I can tell you the precise position and velocity of every particle at any instant in the future with one hundred percent certainty. Each particle in the system takes a single path that can be followed over time. Write Business Report. Philosophers in the 18th and Urgent homework, 19th centuries quickly decided that such a conception of natural laws had several important consequences. First, if we truly believe that the Write business report physical laws are inviolable, then miracles are impossible. For instance, the cells in a dead body begin inevitably to degrade and decompose. Homework. For Jesus to have risen from the dead would mean that those cells somehow reversed their decomposition, violating numerous physical laws. Ergo, miracles like the resurrection are impossible. Second, if physical laws are inviolable, then any kind of intervention by God in the natural world is impossible. Business. God cannot answer prayer, because to Online essay org do so would violate the Write business report deterministic evolution of the universe. Thus, we are left with at most a deist view of God as a clockmaker who sets the world ticking, but then is powerless or unwilling to change its course.

Finally, if God did choose to intervene in the world, He could only do so by clumsily breaking or setting aside the How to review bbc natural laws that He himself created. Though I disagree with all of these conclusions, I admit that they do fit fairly naturally into report, a classical mechanical framework. The reasoning is not perfect, but it is fairly compelling. A classical universe certainly seems to fit into a deist conception of my essay give God as a distant artisan more than a biblical conception of God as an intimate, personal creator and sustainer. The real problem with these arguments is not their internal consistency, but their dependence on a classical conception of the universe, which has since been overturned. According to report quantum mechanics, the motion of particles is governed by the Schrodinger equation rather than Newton's equations (technically, we should use the Dirac equation, but I'll stick to nonrelativistic quantum mechanics, since that is my area of expertise). In quantum mechanics, the state of a system is How to paragraph, determined not by specifying the positions and Write report, velocities of essay for high school good every particle in the system, but by report, the system's wavefunction. In one sense, the Schrodinger equation is also deterministic, because if we know the initial wavefunction of a given system, we can predict the write a good history essay paragraph system's wavefunction at any future instant of time. However, under the Write business Schrodinger equation, the evolution of writing org a system's wavefunction has a very shocking property. A particle described by quantum mechanics takes all possible paths.

What do I mean by all possible paths? Let me give you an business report illustration. Write For High Applications History. Let's say I put (technically localize) a particle on Write, one side of a barrier. The barrier is so high that the particle doesn't have nearly enough energy to climb over the barrier. A classical particle will never cross that barrier, no matter how long I wait. On the other hand, the quantum particle will tunnel through the barrier and end up on the other side. This process is well known and is the basis for the tunneling electron microscope.

However, what are the implications of this fact? Let's say I take a rock and put it on my desk. What is the probability that the rock will disappear and reappear in my kitchen? If you believe in classical mechanics, you can quite truthfully say exactly zero. But if you believe in quantum mechanics, you can only say it's extraordinarily improbable. Again, let's go a bit further. According to the Feynman path integral formulation of quantum mechanics, if I localize a particle in some region of space at one instant, it has a finite, non-zero probability of ending up anywhere else in book review bbc, the universe (technically, within its light cone) at the next instant of time. So why don't we see rocks teleporting through apartments? Well, like I said, the probability is Write report, extraordinarily low. But there is a world of book review for blogs bbc difference philosophically speaking between improbable and business report, impossible.

If a miracle like the resurrection is truly impossible, I might be persuaded to not bother about the evidence. History Essay. But if it is merely improbable, examining the evidence is the only real way to know whether it happened. So where does quantum mechanics leave us with regard to physical laws? Certainly with a feeling of Write vague discomfort. A physicist who is being honest with you will have to for high school applications good admit that the most iron-clad laws of business report physics now no longer deal with certainties, but only probabilities. We have to conclude that miracles are not impossible.

Furthermore, when and if God chooses to intervene in the natural world, he can do so without in any way violating the Online writing laws of nature as we currently understand them. Write Business. Lest you think I am exaggerating, let me close this section with a quote from physicist Alvaro de Rujula of Cern who was in charge of writing a safety report for you write for me, the recently constructed Large Hadron Collider. When asked whether there was a possibility that the collider could produce a world-ending black hole, he answered that calculations showed that this was incredibly unlikely, but that it was impossible to business be certain: the random nature of book bbc quantum physics means that there is always a minuscule, but nonzero, chance of anything occurring, including that the new collider could spit out business man-eating dragons.' (Dennis Overbye, Gauging a Collider's Odds of Creating a Black Hole, NYTimes, 4/15/08) Quantum mechanics, causality, and objective reality. A second casualty of quantum theory is causality (careful with those spellings). Write Applications. Causality is the idea that all events have specific, identifiable causes. Because classical mechanics is deterministic, there is always an business report answer to the question Why did I observe particle A at position X at time T?. Essentially, the answer is that given the initial conditions of body paragraph particle A, it HAD to reach position X at time T. Write Report. Of course, I may not know the initial conditions with certainty.

In that case, I may only be able to estimate the probability of finding the particle at position X. But this uncertainty is extrinsic; it is due entirely to my lack of against knowledge about the initial conditions. If I did know the initial conditions exactly, there would be no uncertainty at all in my prediction of the particle's future position. Furthermore, Newton's laws would specify a clear chain of causality between the particle's initial and final positions. In contrast, causality in quantum mechanics is much harder to define, since quantum measurement is inherently probabilistic. The wavefunction of a particle does not specify the exact position and momentum of a particle, but only a distribution of possible positions and momenta that would be observed if the particle were measured. Write Report. As a result, the answer to the question Why did I observe particle A at position X at time T? changes dramatically. There is no answer to that question given by quantum mechanics. Radioactive decay is another example where this acausality is even more evident. Let's say that I place a Geiger counter next to a single radioactive atom with a half-life of for blogs ten seconds.

After 8.2 seconds the business Geiger counter clicks, indicating that the particle has decayed. The question is, why did the particle decay at 8.2 seconds and not 11.4 seconds or 14.1 seconds? What caused this event? Again, quantum mechanics gives no answer. Persuasive Abortion. The lack of an answer is not due to a lack of knowledge about the initial state of the system, but to Write business report the inherent randomness of quantum mechanics.

Even if I know absolutely everything there is to know about a particular quantum mechanical system, there will still be an How to body paragraph inherent randomness in its measured properties. This indeterminateness of quantum mechanics goes even deeper than causality. Business. One of the common assumptions that we make about the How to a good history essay body paragraph universe as scientists is Write, objective realism. Objective realism is the idea that objects in the universe possess properties independent of measurement. In other words, the chair in my office is there whether or not I happen to Online essay writing org be looking at it. The property called position can be thought of, in classical mechanics, as a little tag affixed to the chair. The tag exists and displays a given value whether or not I am looking at it. In contrast, in quantum mechanics, properties like position or momentum are operators, not labels. Position can therefore be thought of as a large box with a readout screen. I put my chair into report, that box, and the readout screen gives me a value which I call position. Position is not affixed to the object; rather it is a value that I obtain through performing a specified action on an object.

Einstein himself was so disturbed by the indeterminateness of How to review for blogs quantum mechanics that he never fully accepted the theory. In fact, to business report show that quantum mechanics was incorrect, incomplete, or both he proposed a thought experiment known as the EPR experiment designed to essay show the logical inconsistencies of business report quantum mechanics. The paper postulated the Online writing existence of hidden variables that concealed each particle's true properties, but were hidden from report experimental observation. At the Urgent homework help online us history time, although the paper generated much discussion, most adherents of quantum theory did not accept its logic. Furthermore, since the paper made no testable predictions, it was impossible to adjudicate between quantum mechanics and Einstein's proposed hidden variable model. However, many years later physicist John Bell realized that there was an experimental test that could be used to determine whether any type of local hidden variable theory was possible. In the last several decades numerous experiments have all shown the same answer: quantum mechanics wins. Write. Physicists must jettison the concept of for high applications good history either realism (the idea that objects have properties independent of measurement) or locality (the idea that effects cannot propagate faster than the speed of light). Although some physicists who adopt a neorealist interpretation of quantum mechanics (see below) retain realism at the expense of locality, most modern physicists retain locality at the expense of Write report realism. If we follow most physicists in Urgent homework online, rejecting realism, the immediate consequence is business, that it is strictly meaningless to speak of homework help online objects as having properties independent of measurement. The statement the chair is in my office has no meaning.

Instead, you can only say things like I measured the position of the chair and observed that it was in my office. Write Report. Lest you think I am exaggerating, let me recount a story that is told about help online Einstein by his biographer and fellow physicist Albert Pais. Pais recounts that once while they were out walking, Einstein turned to Write report him and asked him whether [he] really believed that the moon exists only when [he] look[s] at against abortion it. The rest of the Write walk was devoted to discussing what a physicist means when he says that something exists. What are the philosophical implications of the indeterminacy of quantum mechanics? I believe the Urgent homework help us history main implication is that reality is, in some ways, beyond the Write business reach of human observers. Experimental systems in quantum mechanics are specified completely by their wavefunctions. Unfortunately, measurement yields only partial, intrinsically random information about wavefunctions. Unlike a classical universe in which every object carries with it a set of neatly ordered labels specifying its properties, quantum mechanics describes a universe in which objects present to us the merest glimpse of their nature while keeping their true reality hidden from view. Quantum mechanics and consciousness. Another common, but by no means ubiquitous, assumption of a materialist worldview is that human consciousness or subjective human experience is an artifact of physical constituents.

In other words, in opposition to a dualistic view which sees mind as separate from for me give matter, materialists usually argue that mind is merely a byproduct of matter which does not have an independent existence or a special, distinct role in the universe. Again, such a conception fits fairly well into a classical view of physics. After all, where does the mind reside? Is it some disembodied substance that floats inside the brain? If it has a separate existence apart from matter, how do the two interact? Shouldn't the interaction show up somewhere in our formulation of physics? Because classical physics required no appeal to some conception of consciousness, it was possible to jettison the idea of mind altogether. Again, quantum mechanics turned these ideas on their heads. Consider the following statement by Wigner (a Nobel laureate and one of the founders of quantum mechanics): 'it follows that the Write report being with a consciousness must have a different role in homework help online us history, quantum mechanics than the inanimate object' or von Neumann (another Nobel laureate and founder of business quantum mechanics): 'we must always divide the world into two parts, the my essay one being the observed system, the other the observer' or Hugh Everett (who constructed the Write many-worlds interpretation of essay for high school history quantum mechanics), 'we are forced to Write business report admit that systems which contain observers are not subject to the same kind of quantum mechanical description as we admit for all other physical systems.' (Barrett, 1999). What on earth were these people talking about? In quantum mechanics, particles can exist in states known as 'superpositions'.

When a particle is in a 'superposition' state, it exists in multiple states at the same time. For instance, a classical coin is either in the state heads or tails. A quantum coin, on the other hand, can be put in the state heads AND tails simultaneously. Let's imagine that we put a quantum coin in such a heads-and-tails state and Persuasive abortion, then measure the coin. We find that our measurement will always come out heads OR tails with a 50-50 probability. Furthermore, subsequent measurements of the same coin will find that it remains in whichever state we observed, either heads or tails. Somehow, our measurement of the coin has altered the state of the coin. Before the measurement, it was heads-and-tail, but afterwards it collapsed into either the state heads or the state tails.

Well, that seems strange, but it hardly seems to report have any implications for consciousness. Until we start thinking carefully. When exactly did the coin go from being heads-and-tails to heads or tails? Well, perhaps that occurred when a photon from the lamp in my room first struck the coin. But actually, if we make careful measurements of the photon and the coin, we find that the Urgent homework help photon doesn't cause the wavefunction to collapse (because we can reverse the action of the photon and report, the coin will go back to history heads-and-tails). Well, maybe the first photon interacted with an atom in my retina, and that caused the wavefunction to collapse. But actually, if we make careful measurements of the photon and the coin and an atom, we find that the photon and the atom don't cause the business report wavefunction to collapse. We can keep going and going, pushing back the moment of collapse further and further, until we eventually hit a wall. That wall is the consciousness of the observer.

All we know experimentally is that once I see the coin as either heads or tails it's going to stay that way. Can we test whether my mind actually causes the collapse? Unfortunately not (unless we can figure out how to literally stick my head into the measuring device). So evidence seems to indicate that wavefunction collapse occurs somewhere between the coin and my mind, but all of the Persuasive essays against abortion intermediate steps that we can test seem to indicate that collapse doesn't happen at any lower level. Is this an ironclad proof that mind is Write, somehow distinct from matter in the universe? That depends on your interpretation.

There are three major schools of the interpretation of quantum mechanics. The first is called neo-realism, and was supported by Online essay writing, Einstein. Neorealism states that the coin never really was in the heads-and-tails state at all. Instead, it secretly was always in a single heads or tails state. However, the true state of the coin was hidden from us, fooling us into thinking that it was in a heads-and-tail state. This model avoids the problem of wavefunction collapse and Write report, consciousness, but it runs into serious difficulties and must invoke undetectable, faster-than-light pilot waves in order to explain modern experiments. Needless to say, few modern physicists support this view. The second interpretation is called the essays Copenhagen interpretation, and is generally viewed as the orthodox interpretation which is taught (vaguely) in most textbooks. The most consistent form of Write this interpretation (in my opinion) is that mind (maybe human, maybe otherwise) is indeed distinct from matter. When a mind interacts with a particle it causes the irreversible wavefunction collapse that we observe. Again, the role of consciousness is generally glossed over in How to for blogs bbc, most textbooks, but a consistent description of this position cannot really avoid it.

Because most physicists are uncomfortable with such an explicitly dualistic view of reality, many now subscribe to the final major interpretation, the Write report many-worlds hypothesis. The many-worlds hypothesis has the writing advantages that it is mathematically simple and that it treats everything uniformly (there is no distinction between mind and Write report, matter). In fact, I think it is the view which fits most logically into a modern materialistic worldview. The many-worlds interpretation (which could more correctly be called the many-minds interpretation) states that whenever a measurement is made by Urgent us history, a conscious observer, the universe splits. For instance, when I measure the heads-and-tails coin, the atoms in my brain enter the state seeing-heads-and-tails. In one universe my brain tells me that the business coin is heads and in the other universe, the brain tells me that the coin is tails. The beauty of the Urgent homework help many worlds interpretation is that it avoids any wavefunction collapse or problem with consciousness.

However, there are still a few major problems with this view, both scientific and philosophical. Scientifically, if many worlds is true, why have I never seen a heads-and-tails coin? If the atoms in my brain are really in business, a superposition state of seeing both heads and How to book for blogs, tails, why do I only see one or the Write business report other? I haven't really avoided the problem of giving a special role to the conscious mind. How To A Good History Essay Body. The mind somehow can only see the one particular universe in which it exists, even though reality consists of a superposition of Write report all these universes. Philosophically, there are even bigger problems. If there really is this kind of essay org multiverse, isn't science doomed? We'll never, ever be able to know anything about the real universe, only about one infinitesimal piece of it. Measurement doesn't actually tell us anything; it merely generates more and Write, more universes. Even more significant is realizing what happens when you combine many worlds theory with our previous statements about Will my essay quantum particles taking all paths. If you are leaning towards many-worlds theory to Write business find support for materialism, be warned.

Quantum mechanics states emphatically that anything CAN happen. Many-worlds theory goes one step further and Online essay writing, says that everything DOES happen. At least quantum mechanics allows you to Write business say that although miracles are possible, they are incredibly, incredibly unlikely. But many worlds theory says that no matter how remote the possibility, there is a universe in which any given event does happen. In fact, there are an infinite number of universes in homework us history, which any given event happened. There is a universe in which I am the king of Elvisland. There is Write report, a universe in which I am forty-feet tall with machine guns for arms.

These are real universes that really exist somewhere in the multiverse. Then how on Urgent help online, earth do you know that you are not living in Write report, the universe in book review, which Jesus walked on water? Before leaning too hard on the many worlds interpretation, make sure you realize its implications. Again, it should be stressed that these three major interpretations, neorealist, Copenhagen, and many worlds, are interpretations not separate theories. All three are totally consistent with current observation and none of Write business them as yet makes experimentally testable or falsifiable predictions which differ from the others. They are all attempts to discern from the mathematics of quantum mechanics what the universe is really like. A Good History Essay Body Paragraph. It may turn out that all of them are incorrect or even that quantum mechanics itself is incorrect.

However, I think that regardless which interpretation we lean towards, it is clear that quantum mechanics presents a view of reality very different from the one that we expect. So where do we stand? If quantum mechanics has turned our view of reality (even our definition of the word reality) upside down, should we conclude that science is useless? That the universe is incomprehensible? I don't think so. But I think that quantum mechanics does show the danger of founding our core beliefs on our current understanding of Write report modern science. Against Abortion. Sometimes our understanding is correct, but sometimes it is not. I think it would have been quite a tragedy for some Christian in the 19th century to Write business report have abandoned the Biblical view of Urgent homework a sovereign God in favor of Write a distant clockmaker because he was persuaded by the overwhelming evidence of classical mechanics. If only he had lived a few more decades!

For that matter, what will all my arguments mean if in ten years we discover that quantum mechanics is, after all, not the ultimate theory of Will you write my essay for me reality? Think how foolish the Write business science and philosophy of the Write school applications good ancient Greeks and the medieval alchemists look in the light of the 21st century. And have we now arrived at the summit of human knowledge? So if you are a materialist, comfort yourself in the knowledge that quantum mechanics, after all, may someday be proven wrong. If nothing else, quantum mechanics teaches us humility with regard to our own knowledge. Our understanding will always be partial, mostly incomplete, and often faulty.

Certainly, the Bible does not discuss quantum mechanics and the nature of measurement; if we want to learn about the laws of nature, science is the best tool that we have. But science, at report its best, will lead us to ask questions that are beyond its reach. Is there a greater Law behind or above the natural laws that we observe? Is there a greater Reality behind the realities described by physics? In looking for answers to these questions, science cannot help us.

If we want truths that go beyond the natural, we need to look to for a source beyond the natural. The Bible presents us with a God who is org, both transcendent and immanent, a God who is Write business report, both infinitely beyond the created order and intimately involved with it, whose ways are not our ways and whose thoughts are beyond our understanding. Essay Writing Org. If we want to understand the Write business report universe, the wisest thing we can do is a good essay, first to seek the one who created it.

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
Урок №43 How to Write a Business Report - Marketing Media Review

Jan 27, 2018 Write business report, essay writer for all kinds of papers -
How to write a business report video tutorial - YouTube

The Great Homework Debate: What’s Getting Lost in the Hype. Homework – is it an unnecessary evil or a sound and valuable pedagogical practice? The media coverage of the business report debate often zeroes in on these two seemingly polar opposite views, even though they may not be all that far apart. Homework can be good until – well, until it isn’t. Assign too much or the wrong kind (or both) and the law of diminishing returns kicks in, says Dr. Harris Cooper, professor of psychology and school applications good neuroscience at Duke University, r esulting in undue stress for students, aggravation for parents and Write report no academic pay-off. But as Cooper, author of “The Battle Over Homework: Common Ground for a good history essay body paragraph Administrators, Teachers, and business Parents,” recently told NEA Today, homework levels and parental attitudes haven’t really changed dramatically over the years. Essay Good! Cooper also concludes – perhaps a shock of Write business, those who are convinced that very little in Online, our classrooms is working as it should – “the vast majority of educators have got it right.” There’s a lot of Write business report, focus on homework now, but has it been scrutinized so heavily in you write for me give, the past? Harris Cooper: Throughout the 20th century, the public battle over homework was quite cyclical.

You can go back to World War I or a little after, when it was considered important for kids to exercise their brain like a muscle and that homework was a way to do that. During the Write 1930s, opinions changed. Essay Org! In the 1950s, people were worried about Write business report, falling behind the communists, so more homework was needed as a way to speed up our education and technology. Essay! During the 1960s, homework fell out of favor because many though it inflicted too much stress on kids. In the 1970s and 1980s, we needed more homework to keep up with the Japanese economically. More recently, as everything about education and teachers is being scrutinized, homework has come into question again. What’s interesting is that the actual percentage of people who support or oppose homework has changed very little over the years. And the actual amount of homework kids are doing has changed very little over Write business, the last 65 years. But haven’t we seen an uptick in the amount of homework assigned to elementary students? HC: There is a little bit of an Persuasive essays against, uptick in report, lower grades.

But when you look at Urgent homework the actual numbers, we’re talking about the difference between an report, average of essay applications good history, 20 minutes and 30 minutes. So you’ll find some people who say the amount of homework being given to 2 nd graders, for example, has increased 50 percent. But If you look at the actual numbers, it’s ten more minutes per night. And probably a driving force behind that is obviously end-of-grade testing and accountability issues. Perhaps more legitimately is the importance of early reading. As they say, in business report, third grade you learn to How to write history body paragraph read, and in fourth grade you read to learn.

So this has led to more reading assignments. While most high school students are still doing approximately the same amount of homework on Write business, average, there’s a great deal of variation. That’s due to Write essay for high applications choices some kids make about how rigorous an academic program to Write business take and the increased competition over help online us history, college admissions. So there are a lot of kids out there taking four or five advanced placement and honors classes now, which might not have been the case a while back. According to the MetLife Foundation national homework survey, 3 out of Write report, 5 parents said their kids are getting just the right amount of homework. Will My Essay Give! One said too much and Write one said too little. Persuasive Against Abortion! That survey is a few years old now but I doubt that’s changed. You’ve concluded that homework generally can improve student achievement. At what grade levels do we usually see this effect?

HC: There’s very little correlation between homework and achievement in the early grades. Write Business! As kids get older, the correlation gets stronger. But there are experimental studies even at the earliest grades that look at review bbc skills such as spelling, math facts, etc. where kids are randomly assigned to do homework and not do homework. They show that kids who did the homework performed better. But we’re really talking about correlation here, so we have to be a little careful. It’s also worth noting that these correlations with older students are likely caused, not only by homework helping achievement, but also by kids who have higher achievement levels doing more homework.

But at a particular point more homework is not a good thing. You’ve heard of the “10-Minute Rule,” where you multiply a child’s grade by 10 to determine how many minutes you assign per night. This rule fits the data. Write! So 20-minutes for a second grader is where you’d start. In middle schools, it’s between 60-90 mins for 6th through 9th graders, about two hours later in How to write book review, high school. When you assign more than these levels, the law of diminishing returns or even negative effects – stress especially – begin to appear.

Have school districts coalesced around the 10-minute rule? HC: From my experience, I have never seen a school district that recommends anything that isn’t consistent with the 10-minute rule. They won’t use the business term “10-minute rule” usually, but they’ll say, primary school grades will be assigned up to 30 mins., grades 4-6 up to an hour, things like that. Will You Write For Me Give! But If you translate the policy to Write report the 10-minute rule, it’ll be very similar. Nobody has a policy that says you can expect your second-graders to bring home two hours of homework. The only How to book review, place you’ll see a warning about it is in high school: you can expect half an hour a night per academic subject. Again, if the kid is taking AP, expect more. What don’t we know about homework?

Where are the gaps in the research? HC: We need to know more about the the differing impacts by subject matter. Regarding the 10-minute rule, one question I am frequently asked is, “Does that include reading?” Generally, the answer would be yes, but if we’re interested in kids’ stress level, for example, they are more likely to burn out quicker doing math worksheets and studying vocabulary than if they were doing high-interest reading. Business! So we really need more work on subject matter, on homework quality, on the level of inquisitiveness that it engenders and Write essay for high school applications history the way it motivates. Also we need to business report know more about the use of the Internet, especially as it relates to potential disparities between rich and poor and the ability to research at home. Should Schools Be Done With Homework? No, Parental Involvement is Not ‘Overrated.

The Reading Rush: What Educators Say About Kindergarten Reading Expectations. Are Letter Grades Failing Our Students? HC: Parental involvement is more important in the earlier grades and teachers should try to make sure that parents have the Online skills to Write business teach the material so to avoid any instructional confusion. Educators should also remind parents to not place great pressure on Will you write, their child and to model behaviors, especially with young children. Report! For example, when the child is doing math homework, a parent could balance the my essay for me give checkbook to demonstrate how the Write skill can be used in adult life, or they can they read their own book while their child is reading. Homework also keeps parents aware of what their child is homework help online us history, learning. I’ve had some very emotional parents come to business report me about having been told by teachers that their child is struggling, that there might be a learning disability.

The parents don’t necessarily see it until they see their child work on How to, homework. If homework is going to have its intended affects, teachers should ask parents to take part less often as kids get older. If support from Write business report, parents is withdrawn slowly, it can promote autonomous learning – teaching kids that they can learn on essays against abortion, their own and they can learn anywhere. Do you think overall the current debate or controversy over Write, homework has been helpful and what, if anything, should educators take from it? HC: Well, I recognize that the debate will always be there, but I generally choose to write a good history essay body paragraph ignore it, or at Write business report least the people who, as the old saying goes, use science the same way a drunkard uses a lamp post – more for support than for illumination.

Homework is probably the How to write history essay body most complicated pedagogical strategy teachers use because it’s open to variations due to child individual differences and report the home context. But the vast majority of educators have got it right. They’re not going to satisfy everyone, because kids take homework home to different environments and to a good essay paragraph parents with different expectations. But, like I said before, three in five parents are satisfied and there’s one in each direction – too much homework or too little. That probably means teachers are doing their job properly. Photo: Associated Press. I assign homework every night but I do not in any way include it in the student’s grade for many of the reasons listed above. Why would I include in Write business report, a student’s grade something that they could have gotten major help with from a parent or a tutor, for instance. I do “spot check” to see if they have done the work and enter this into our online grading system under a “0%” heading just so parents can have an idea if their students are doing the for high history homework.

I do the same thing. I assure parents that homework is not something parents need to help with. Especially since I assume parents don’t know how do it themselves. Write Business! I am the teacher for a reason. It is a scaffolding indicator of “do the kids know how to do it by themselves?” If kids are not doing well on the homework, then it’s intervention time. I teach 6th grade math at a high title 1 school. I give 10-15 problems a few days a week at most and at homework help us history the same difficulty as what was done in Write business report, class. Urgent Homework Help Online! I ask them to ATTEMPT the business homework and not stress if they don’t understand. They just need to see me the next day and abortion I’ll reteach and provide assistance. Exactly. For my ESL classes, I’ve found that homework is a way to generate discussion questions in Write business report, class!

They take the Will homework home, and do the easy parts on Write, their own. When they hit a confusing question they stop, and come to class the next day ready to complain about how confusing it was and we can pick up immediately the next day where the students need help. I’d rather them give up when it got hard and come ask me the next day, than to beat their head against the wall or copy from someone else. Yikes- “give up when it gets hard”. Urgent Homework! How about a growth mindset- accept that it might be challenging and business report see if they can work through it. Persuasive Abortion! Stop after 30 minutes of Write, actual work. Then, seek help. Urgent Homework Help Us History! What kind of adults do we foster who “give up when it gets hard”! I’m more concerned that someone is Write report, teaching English who doesn’t know when to Write essay use “they” instead of “them.” The sentence should read: “I’d rather they give up…” One way to be sure is to recognize its connection to “come ask me” later in the sentence.

One wouldn’t say: “I’d rather them come ask me…” This is Write business report, why sentence diagramming is Will you write my essay for me give, such an effective method for business teaching sentence construction. One learns to book review for blogs bbc view the separate parts of a sentence and their connection to Write business other parts of the sentence. With the “come ask me” part, one needs to ask “who” should come ask you. In so doing, one sees its connection to “them,” which reveals why it has to be “they,” because “them” cannot be used with a verb. We’d never say “them give us a present every year” nor “them come every week.” So, Mr. ESL instructor, I hope this helps you teach your students the Urgent help difference between the business two types of pronouns. I’d be concerned about someone who doesn’t know an honest mistake when they see one. Against Abortion! I know very well the Write report difference, but thank you for schooling me anyway. History Essay Paragraph! I typed that on my phone and as you know, autocorrect does strange things to business report text.

I don’t typically spend significant amounts of time editing internet comments on my phone. I’m afraid I’m a little behind the times and don’t have and have never used the Online writing newer phones, so, unfortunately, I never considered a simple technological glitch. I apologize for my obvious ignorance. Now that I’m older, I got to report thinking that what I know doesn’t do anyone any good if it stays locked in my head, so why not pass it along, especially since I see so many errors online, even in articles writers are paid to write, though I can’t explain why I wasn’t more polite about it. The main reason for the notion that I should pass on what I know is that I attribute these errors to the less-than-adequate education so many millions have received for Urgent homework help us history over 40 years. Write! I mean, it’s impossible to have an inadequate K-12 public education system without adverse consequences. I could be wrong, but it’s been my experience that poor writing and proofing and/or an absence of caring are some of those consequences. But, you raise a relevant issue: the apparent difficulties inherent in some tech devices.

How does one view all the errors online with that as a factor? Does it require we ignore all errors in order to be fair…and gracious…and polite? My concern is that if people don’t care about the quality of, say, their writing, it isn’t long before they stop caring about the quality of something else they do, possibly a task at bbc work. It’s much easier to do less and care less than it is to expend the Write business effort to Online writing org produce quality. When they integrated our public schools in the 1970s, it was assumed that lower-performing students would improve now that they were attending school with a lot of higher-performing students. But, what actually happened is the performance of the Write better students dropped to homework help a level more closely aligned with the lower-performing students. When grade schools started giving out stars and Write business report awards for just showing up as a way of building self-esteem, they created, instead, millions of graduates who believe they know more and can do better than they actually can. Schools also created in them such a sense of entitlement that they believe they’re entitled to the big bucks just for showing up, and, based on my experiences with today’s corporate, legal and medical offices, they’re doing and learning the absolute minimum for good history those “big bucks.” If that weren’t bad enough, manufacturers decided some time ago that, if they cut corners, management could take home more money, so, where we once had products that would last years, even a lifetime, we now are stuck constantly re-buying everything because nothing lasts more than a few years. So, in an effort to Write promote quality, I’ve been sending corrections to writers online whenever an email address is available…as if they’d actually appreciate that… :-). But, there’s still the dilemma as to the Comment section of articles.

Unless you have another suggestion, I’ll try to be more selective…and gracious. Since you teach ESL, may I ask: what are the areas that cause learners the most difficulty? All the Will my essay different tenses of our verbs? How about the placement of words to form a more complex sentence? If it’s the latter (and you’re familiar with sentence diagramming), would the use of report, sentence diagramming make sentence construction easier for them? How difficult is ESL with your students speaking a variety of against, languages that I trust you don’t happen to speak…or do you? I ask because I’ve been researching several aspects of education reform, and I’m a big proponent of sentence diagramming. Thanks for report the heads up as to today’s devices.

I think the verb tenses aren’t that difficult for them if taught explicitly and How to a good body practiced. The surprising thing is that what is difficult varies based on a student’s L1 (original) language. Usually it ends up being with the “glue” that hold the sentence together and report the crazy rules of grammar that change depending on numerous different variables. Honestly, I haven’t done full-on sentence diagramming since I was in high school (and I’m 41). Write A Good Paragraph! We never did it in my college English courses – and I did take a share of Linguistics courses. Most of what I know about that post high school actually comes from studying Latin. Diagramming simple sentences does help for English language learners, however seeing well composed model sentences in Write business report, a variety of styles seems to help more. You can get bogged down diagramming, and students don’t seem to transfer grammar lessons to actual practice without the for me give opportunity to work with authentic examples.

As far as difficulty with ESL, I really don’t have an issue regardless of the language my students speak. Report! In my High School classes this year I have speakers of Spanish (about 50%), Chinese, Hindi, Punjabi, Vietnamese, Arabic, Urdu, Burmese, Quiche, and probably a few others I forgot. Some of those students speak two or more languages already. Myself, I speak Intermediate Spanish, which is useful sometimes. I am familiar with grammar structures and Online writing language features of Chinese although I cannot speak or read it. I make it a point to study the features of my students’ languages and learn a few words at least to show them I respect their language, plus I can bridge concepts in English to their own language. Write Business Report! I am currently finding resources on Punjabi and Arabic so I can learn features of those languages. Even if I don’t speak a student’s language, though, it isn’t much of a barrier.

Most students from Asia or the Middle East arrive with a basic introduction to English. Some Central American students have zero English exposure, but I have enough Spanish to get through to them on day one. For students who have no English, and I do not share a language with them, we use specific strategies to essays build a basic working vocabulary, but those are time-intensive as it requires the teacher be working one-on-one with the student. The biggest challenge, honestly, aren’t specific features of Write business report, English, but their education in Persuasive essays abortion, their native language. A student with an excellent command of their own language will acquire English quickly. A student who is illiterate, uneducated or undereducated in their own language due to insufficient schooling will have significant struggles in Write, English as well. Thanks so much for all the information.

Embarrassing, isn’t it, that most Americans can manage only one language, and How to write essay body many don’t even do that well, yet these immigrants are multi-lingual. I had a Dutch neighbor for a time who spoke five languages, partly b/c the Netherlands borders so many countries. Don’t we do our own future citizens a disservice by not exposing them to a second language in elementary school, at a time when it’s easiest for report them to learn it? Waiting until HS doesn’t seem to serve much purpose. The sentence diagramming is a tool that was always used in for blogs bbc, grade school, so I’m surprised you had it an upper grade. I find that English speakers have difficulty with placing additional adjective and adverb phrases in the right place…or the best place… and with certain comma placements, which sentence diagramming seems best at Write preventing, because it trains the brain to see sentences in parts Not too long ago, I found an error in a typed 10-12-line sentence in a sales contract the How to book bbc first time I read it, because of report, that skill. The error was an absence of both the subject and book review for blogs verb, so it was 10-typed lines of conditions with no punch line…no answer to the ifs.

The comma error that even today’s best writers (educated by our inadequate educ. Write Report! system I presume) make is to How to a good history essay body leave out one particular comma that’s needed, as in: …together, and Write if everyone would like, we can still attend… With the pair of for blogs bbc, commas where they are, the “and if everyone would like” becomes an Write report, additional phrase that can be removed without changing the correctness of the main sentence, which, of course, it cannot in Urgent homework help, every case. The actual additional phrase that can be removed is the “if everyone would like.” Ergo, the Write business pair of commas separating the additional phrase from the you write for me main sentence have to be the Write one that’s missing after the a-n-d and the one already there after l-i-k-e. I’ve yet to see a writer or published author, including our best, get it right…or their respective editors. I attribute my recognition of it to early instruction in sentence diagramming. Will You Write For Me Give! Does this reflect your memory of report, it?

Trouble is, everyone seems to groan at the mere mention of it, so the automatic response is to dismiss it as a viable and effective tool. I’d like to homework change the minds of those making the reform decisions. I have to comment the following. Write Business Report! I’m what the people here would probably call a high-achieving student and I don’t think I really saw homework done right until I got to college. The reason why is school good history, simple: the homework we get in the upper-level engineering classes is Write business report, so hard that anyone with any sense does it in a group. We will actually get together in large groups and spend multiple hours on assignments, asking each other why certain methods and you write my essay reasoning it out together. Then if we still can’t figure things out, we ask the professor or a TA, who are always willing to explain the concept to us.

At the end of the process, we actually do understand the material a lot better. This sort of thing can’t happen in elementary and high school, where students can’t just get together after school and work, because their parents all drive them home after school. Write Business Report! (All right, there are a lot of How to a good history essay paragraph, high schoolers who have cars, but I’m pretty sure that the majority don’t.) Get the latest NEA news and features delivered twice a week to your inbox! Click here to Write business report read our latest print issue on your iPad!

Order Essay Online -
Tips to Write Irresistible Business Reports in English | FluentU

Jan 27, 2018 Write business report, high quality custom essay writing service -
How to Write a Business Report (with Pictures) - wikiHow

After the Interview: Sample Thank You Letters. As a candidate for a potential employer, the work you#39;ve put into landing the interview has been an investment of time. Concurrently, the courting employer has done its equal share of work. Report? By sending a thank you note for their time, you avoid undermining your investment and How to write book bbc show the employer genuine gratitude for the opportunity. Failure to follow up could leave the impression you#39;re not interested enough to go the extra mile and reach out Write report afterward.

According to a survey by online job-matching service The Ladders, 75 percent of help online us history, interviewers said that receiving a thank-you letter from a candidate affects their decision-making process. Write Business Report? Beyond showing your enthusiasm for the position, a thank-you note also allows you to reiterate why you are the essay org best person for the job, said Max Messmer, chairman and CEO of staffing firm Accountemps. Following up with an email should be done within 24 hours of the Write report interview, while you#39;re still fresh in the interviewer#39;s mind. Messmer suggests keeping the content of the email brief, no more than two to three paragraphs, and should reference particular points from the conversation. [See Related Story: Get the Job: Avoid These 3 Thank You Note Mistakes ] For candidates who are wondering whether it#39;s appropriate to send a handwritten note instead of an How to review, email, there#39;s no easy answer to this question. Business? Although a handwritten letter may offer a quaint, personal touch, the organization will likely receive it too late for it to have an impact. In a LearnVest article on Online, the subject, career experts indicated that the way a handwritten note is received depends on report, the company culture. History Essay Body Paragraph? This extra effort might be appreciated by business a more traditional company or a nonprofit organization, but a fast-paced, modern startup may be put off by school applications history this outdated method of business, communication.

If you do choose to do so, Send a quick email [thank-you note] within 24 hours, S. Chris Edmonds, author, and founder and CEO of The Purposeful Culture Group said in another Business News Daily interview. Mail your handwritten thank you within 24 hours as well. That way, it#39;ll arrive a day or two following your email note, adding gravitas to your thoughtfulness. Ultimately, it should be what you#39;re most comfortable with based on your impression of the company. Public-speaking coach Jezra Kaye said the best place to Will my essay for me give start with your thank-you note is by putting yourself in the mindset of your audience, i.e., the people who interviewed you. In an article on her website, Speak Up For Success, she advised you to ask yourself these questions: Did the Write interviewer(s) enjoy the conversation? Where did you connect with them? and What kind of interviewing style did they have (warm and friendly versus strictly business)? Kaye said to make three main points in your letter: Thank the person for help us history, meeting with you Mention something you liked about the interview Repeat your interest in the job.

In an article on job-hunt.org, author Susan P. Joyce reminded interviewees not to Write be casual with their tone or language, even though email is a relatively informal method of Write for high, communication. Don#39;t slip into informalities, or use emoticons or text speak such as LOL, she wrote. As with your resume and cover letter, customize your thank-you note, and report double- and triple-check it for grammatical and spelling errors. A typo-filled follow-up can easily ruin the stellar impression you made during the Online writing org interview. If you met with multiple people, be sure to business report send one note to each person, if you have his or her contact information. Based on these tips, here#39;s an easy template you can follow for a thank-you letter after the for blogs interview: Good afternoon, Jeanette, Thank you for taking the report time to speak with me yesterday about the staff writer position with Business News Daily. It was a pleasure meeting with you, and for high applications good history I truly enjoyed learning more about the role and the company. After our conversation, I am confident that my skills and experiences are a great match for this opportunity.

I am very enthusiastic about the possibility of joining your team and business would greatly appreciate a follow-up as you move forward with the hiring process. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to Online contact me by email or phone. Thanks again, and I hope to Write hear from you in the near future. Other sample thank-you letters can be found on the following websites: After you send your email, keep an eye on your inbox. Joyce noted that you shouldn#39;t panic if you don#39;t hear back from the recipient right away, but if several days or weeks go by, you should follow up to see if there#39;s been any progress in making a decision. However, don#39;t take this as an invitation to bombard the Will you write my essay hiring manager#39;s inbox. One or two well-spaced follow-ups is plenty don#39;t contact the person daily, or even weekly, asking for Write, a decision, Joyce said.

For more tips on Write essay school applications good history, writing a great thank-you note, visit this Business News Daily article. Additional reporting by Shannon Gausepohl. Write Report? Some source interviews were conducted for org, a previous version of this article. Nicole received her Bachelor#39;s degree in Media, Culture and Communication from New York University. She began freelancing for Business News Daily in 2010 and joined the team as a staff writer three years later. She currently serves as the managing editor.

Reach her by email, or follow her on Twitter.

How to Buy an Essay Online -
Writing a Business Report - LinkedIn

Jan 27, 2018 Write business report, buy essay online at professional writing service -
How to Write a Business Report for English Learners - ThoughtCo

Desirees Baby and Desirees Baby Essay. Man’s Domination Over Woman in Write report Desiree’s Baby . Kate Chopin’s Short Story “Desiree’s Baby ” . Throughout time, humans struggled with issues of my essay for me give conformity and individuality. In the Write business report, modern world, individuality is idealized, as it is associated with strength. Weak individuals are usually portrayed as conforming to society and Will you write for me give, having almost no personal ideas. In “Desiree’s Baby ”, a short story, the author Kate Chopin deals with the Write report, struggles of African descendants in essay writing the French colonies during the time of report slave labor. The protagonist is a white woman named Desiree who is of unknown origin and essay for high applications history, birth as she was found abandoned as an infant at an aristocrat’s doorstep.

Eighteen years after her discovery, she and a fellow aristocrat, Armand Aubigny, fall in love and get married. Business. They soon have a child, yet conflict arises when the you write my essay for me give, child is discovered to be black. The young family is destroyed when the business, baby ’s father, Armand, refuses to accept the child. In “Desiree’s Baby ”, Chopin demonstrates through Armand’s conflicts how weak humans conform to environmental norms.Armand is shown to be a weak character by his internal conflict himself. Armand’s weakness is initially shown by the way he treats his slaves. Although there is Will, evidence to support that Armand is business report, a man characteristic of the time, he seems to actually have benevolent feelings towards slaves. However, he is too weak express these feelings and instead acts in a rather strict manner: “Young Aubigny’s rule was a strict one, too, and under it his negroes had forgotten how to Write essay school applications history, be gay, as they had been during the old master’s easy-going and indulgent lifetime,” (Chopin 9).

In addition to his internal conflict about treatment of slaves, this quotation tells the reader a great deal about Armand’s general weakness as an individual. Besides the fact that his forcefulness is business, strict by the narrator’s standards, it was strict even for Will you write 18th century Louisiana: Armand’s rule is described as far stricter than his father’s rule in Write business report the very same passage. You Write. From this, the reader understands that Armand is attempting to assume a persona of the powerful aristocratic slave-owner. However, in this attempt, Armand demonstrates his very weakness: he is insecure and Write report, so must prove his strength. Another example of Armand’s weakness lies in his attempt to destroy all evidence relating to his relationship with Desiree. Armand feels that a marriage to a potentially black woman could be damaging to his to Persuasive abortion, his place in society so he burns all of the evidence of her presence in his life: “In the centre of the smoothly swept back yard was a great bonfire, “ (Chopin 13).

Although it is true that during the setting of the story, such a marriage could have been damaging, if he truly were a strong character, he would have defended his own beliefs and business, maintained his marriage. A final example of How to write history essay Armand’s weakness is in his discovery of a letter from his mother to his father and the reactions implied by report, the author. The letter carries details about Armand’s own race and how he is actually black. Write For High History. Armand’s implied reactions are. . Societal Boundaries in Kate Chopin's The Story of an Hour and Desiree's Baby . Stories about the tragic mulatto have conjured feelings of anger, racism, and sympathy since the 19th century. In Kate Chopin’s short story “Desiree’s Baby ,” Desiree plays the role of the report, tragic mulatto. This is a person who believes they are white, but finds out that they are actually black. There are three categories of the tragic mulatto and often they are female. The first is a woman fair enough to pass for white. She falls in love with a white man, but her mixed identity is revealed and write history essay body, the story ends dreadfully. The second is business, a woman who appears white and hides her “mixed race status” by lying. She’s accepted as being European or Spanish.

Once her identity is found out, she loses her place in the community. Lastly is a woman who is essay for high school, accepted and liked socially, but once her Black heritage is Write business, recognized, she is forced into slavery and is sexually dominated by her slave master. Desiree is a racial stereotype in Urgent help online us history the story because her ancestry is unknown. Peel states that “Desiree casts doubt on the meaning of race, sex and class” (Peel 223). Solely based on her looks, she is assumed white and adopted by a white family. When Armand, her husband, interprets their baby ’s appearance, he assumes that “the child and the mother are not white” (225). Her missing identity forces her to act as the tragic mulatto.

Racial identity is determined by family history where the assumption of race is Write business, through skin color. The story takes place in an “antebellum Creole community ruled by institutions based on apparently clear dualities: master over the slave, white over black, and man over us history, woman” (224). The South was marked with a racial system known as the “one drop- rule”, which meant that “any person with one drop of black blood was deemed black” (Shen 289). Armand is a great example of how important race and ethnicity was, “Confident that he is white, a male, and a master, he feels in control of the system” (224). Armand was a slave master and treated his slaves harshly. Chopin compares him to satin when it comes to the treatment of the slaves. Rather than being easy-going like his father, he loved to Write, be the dominator and let his slaves know who was in charge. He was such a strict and furious master that the Write for high, slaves had “forgot how to be gay” (Chopin 232). Not only report, were male slaves mistreated, but the school applications good, women had to business, endure sexual relations with the master. Zandrine, a female slave, is described as a “yellow woman” (232). This indicates that the former slave master had to have sex with the female slaves to produce mixed children.

Another sign of the master having sexual relations with the female slaves are shown when Desiree states that “Armand could hear the Urgent online us history, baby cry as far away as La Blanche’s cabin” (233). Although Chopin does not directly state the reason of why Armand was at the slave cabin, it is indirectly understood. Desiree loves her husband so much that she is oblivious to the obvious.She grew to be “beautiful and gentle, affectionate and sincere,-the. Business. . In the story of “Desiree’s Baby ” by Kate Chopin, there are many literary themes that can be analyzed such as love, racism, gender inequality, and miscegenation. What this analysis will focus on is primarily on essays against abortion, the central male character, Armand Aubigny, and on his views towards racism. More specifically, what this essay will aim to prove is that Armand Aubigny looked down upon the African race to business report, the point where he hated them. One of the biggest driving points to aid this idea is how his family name shaped his behavior and actions according to the societal normalities of for high school good his time period. Another important aspect that will be considered is his very relationship towards his slaves in how he treated them cruelly even to the point where he is described as “having the spirit of Satan” (Chopin 3). In addition to this, the reader will also see Armand’s negative reaction to being aware of the implications of Write business his son and wife having mixed blood in where he practically disowns them. With all this culminating to Armand finding out the ugly truth that the race he had treated so horribly is actually a part of his very own blood as well.

Armand Aubigny took pride in his family name to the point where it influenced his viewpoint towards his slaves. In the essay writing, story it says “What did it matter about a name when he could give her one of the oldest and proudest in Louisiana” (Chopin 1)? Typically in the South, the aristocratic family name meant everything in terms of identity, wealth, and power. Back in the antebellum period, segregation and Write business report, slavery was accepted as it was deeply engraved in the Southern culture. To be a slave meant to be of the lowest in the social ladder as they were considered property, while the big plantation and slave owners were of the highest class.

On top of all of give that, these types of families would have a long lineage of white history as slave ownership was the main occupation as seen with Armand having one of the oldest family names. Not only did he have the oldest, but his name was one of the biggest and wealthiest in all of Louisiana. As a result, Armand Aubigny grew up to view his family name as his sense of pride and superiority while he saw his slaves as an inferior group of people. With this mindset, Aubigny’s oppression of his slaves was so cruel that he practically hated them. The narrator of the story describes, “Young Aubigny’s rule was a strict one, too, and under it his negroes had forgotten how to business report, be gay, as they have been during the old master’s easy-going and indulgent life” (Chopin 1). What is interesting to note is that under the previous owner, Monsieur Aubigny who is the father of Armand, the slaves were happy and enjoyed their master’s tolerant lifestyle. Write For High School. In contrast, the young Aubigny treated his slaves in such a way that took away their happiness. Armand could have treated his slaves the Write business, same way his father treated them, but he handled his slaves in essay a way that made them forget how to be actually happy. Business Report. To make. . Desiree's Baby By Kate Chopin Essay. “Love is a force more formidable than any other.

It is invisible – it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could” are words deeply moving and thoughtful to love and life. In Kate Chopin’s Desiree’s Baby , it seemed Armand Aubigny’s love for his baby and Urgent homework us history, wife had done exactly that, transformed him into Write, a happier plantation owner. His wife, Desiree Aubigny, thrived in the love he was pouring out because “she loved him desperately.” Their love was immediate as was his parent’s love when they lived in Paris. It seemed Armand and Will you write for me give, Desiree’s life was to be a fairytale from their “pistol shot” love and marriage to their newborn boy that would carry – on the Aubigny’s family name. This fairytale was tragically short – lived, the business report, newborn baby carried African American characteristics. Armand quickly turned on Desiree and for high applications good history, proceeded to kick her off the plantation. The last time he saw her was when “she disappeared among the reeds and willows . Write Report. . . and she did not come back.” He blamed her due to her questionable heritage of being an orphan before she was welcomed into the Valmonde’s home. When in truth, he held the African American trait in his blood on book for blogs bbc, his mother’s side. Chopin shows one that in true love there is colorblindness; but in others, it relies completely on the blood beneath the skin.

Monsieur Valmonde was nervous when Armand began sending wedding gifts to his dear, adopted daughter, Desiree. Valmonde knew of Desiree’s “obscure origin” and Write business report, “wanted things well considered” for his daughter and did not want Armand to rush into this decision. Armand did not care to notice his haste to essay, wed Desiree because “what did it matter . . . when he could give her one of the oldest and proudest names in Louisiana?” This is Write business report, when Chopin first gives one an write essay body paragraph, inside look into Armand’s distinct and business, arrogant behavior. Essay Writing. Allness is a personality trait in which a person “assumes that what he says or ‘knows’ is Write business report, absolute, definitive.” Armand is a “cruel, arrogant man” who is blind to everything not involving himself. He is Online org, one to believe he is always right. Write Report. Armand has set himself atop a pedestal and would never consider a connection to the race he torments and punishes daily. Urgent Homework Online. He considers himself a saint for changing Desiree’s last name to Write report, that of an Aubigny. Armand is colorblind to my essay for me, the world and the true blood beneath his skin, but he is soon to realize his true origins and Write business report, the lie he has been living. The Aubignys were known to Will you write give, fall in love “as if struck by a pistol shot.” Armand’s father experienced true love with Armand’s mother, regardless of superficial features. Chopin’s “irony is supreme” when mentioning Armand’s mother and father in Desiree’s Baby . Business Report. Armand is How to a good, unaware, but he is Write report, facing a “tragic mulatta stereotype.” He does not know his true origin and Persuasive against abortion, the reason his parents moved to Write business report, Paris before his birth.

His parent’s love was true and blind and only until. . True Love Cannot Be Broken: Desiress's Baby By Kate Chopin. “Desiree’s Baby ” by Kate Chopin is the Online writing, epitome of amazing love. This story can be compared to “The Story of an Hour”, as well as “The Storm”. However, rather than highlight her character’s sexuality or internal emotional conflicts, Chopin manages to make a gradual impact on Desiree’s strength, courage, and pride; elements that made me fall in love with the story of Write business a woman who is a victim of assumptions, lies, and racism. Unconditional love is the predominant characteristic that allows both Desiree and her baby to write a good, survive her husband’s narrow-minded personality, and indirectly allows them to escape a cruel reality. Chopin story is a realistic example of a woman’s struggles. . Racism In The Father Of Desiree’s Baby By Kate Chopin. The Father of Desiree’s Baby . Throughout the years many variations of the ideas on race, class, and culture have been presented based upon different factors. In earlier times people’s views were not nearly the Write business, same as they are presented today. Ideas that women belong in the kitchen or that African-American’s were an inferior race were common. Those views were very popular during the time of Kate Chopin’s book “Desiree’s Baby .” Chopin’s book explores the controversial areas of race and class as well as touching on the subject of culture. “Desiree’s Baby ” shows the life of Desiree from a young child through adulthood. The young Desiree was found by a rich family alone on the streets.

Even in a time where race and for high history, social class was important the wealthy, a rich couple took in young Desiree without knowing her ancestral background. Desiree lived a good life with the family. Business. The story then switches to when Desiree was a young adult and falls in love with Armand Aubigny. Armand also comes from a wealthy background and still falls for Desiree without knowing her racial background. You Write My Essay For Me. Eventually, the young couple has a baby but to Write, their surprise the baby comes out with African traits. Armand is Urgent homework help us history, not happy and rethinks whether she has African in business her background or if maybe she had an affair with a slave. Desiree’s mother offers to have her and the baby come back and stay with them but when Desiree leaves she disappears and is never seen again.

Later, Armand finds out that it may not have been Desiree that carries African roots but himself, from write review his mother’s side. Overall, Chopin’s work looks into the controversial issues of Write report race, class, gender and culture using ironies and the story-line to essay body paragraph, infer the views of these topics. Write Report. Chopin establishes the inferiority of you write for me give African-American and Write business, the importance of race by establishing the use of my essay slaves on Armand’s plantation and by Write business report, the conflict that arises when Desiree and Armand’s son resembles African roots. Armand’s brutality to the slaves shows that the white men of that era thought they were the superior race. Urgent Help Us History. They believed that they were of lesser value and less intelligent then Africans. Chopin did not appear to put this in to add to the story in terms of literary devices such as character development. The reason appears to be just because the setting would not be complete without the Write report, appearance of slaves as this was a big part of wealthy life back in that era. You Write. The emphasized point of race was when Desiree and Armand’s son was born resembling that of African roots. Armand’s loving and open nature changed when he accused her of having roots that could be traced back to African descent. Even though it could be seen that she had fairer skin then him.

This is where one of Chopin’s many ironies is demonstrated. At the very end of the story after it is inferred that Desiree has killed herself, Armand finds a letter from his mother, “she wrote, “night and day, I think the good God for having so arranged our lives that our dear Armand will never know that. . Kate Chopin's Desiree's Baby This essay will focus on the short story by Kate Chopin and its use of business symbols, setting and characters. Desiree’s baby was perhaps one of the best stories I’ve ever read. Analyzing it was not easy at all. Its use of symbols was very hard to comprehend. At first, it doesn’t make sense. But as you think critically, all the Persuasive essays against, symbols, and setting and Write business, the characters in this literature plunge together in one amazing story.Literary Analysis on Kate Chopin's Desiree's Baby “Tell me what it means!” she cried despairingly.” It means,” he answered lightly, “that the child is not white; it means that you are not white” (Chopin, p. 192).

Kate Chopin's Desiree's Baby is a well-known short story. “In her life, Kate Chopin actively searched for female spiritual emancipation and expressed it in her writing”(Deter, 2000). Throughout the story, Kate Chopin uses symbolism to Write essay for high school, convey her themes of racial predisposition, unequal gender roles, and social ladder in a society. The characters and the setting in business this short story help provide the a good history body paragraph, readers with more understanding of how patriarchal our society is at that time. The story begins with the narrator speaking of Desiree, and how she was found lying asleep, next to the property entrance. It was evident that she was abandoned; there were assumptions of Write business report who might have possibly left the small infant child. The story line took place in Louisiana. During the particular time era, and in this region, large plantations were very common, slavery too. The family who found Desiree was plantation owners and presumed wealthy. The name of the great plantation is Valmonde. How To Essay Body. Its namesake came from the name of the owners. The narrator states that the “Madame” believes the child to be essentially a gift; “that she was without child of the flesh” (Chopin, p. Report. 189).

Since she couldn’t carry a child of her own, finding a baby at her doorsteps was a blessing for her. A Good Essay Body. During this period, some found it tolerable to leave a baby on the doorsteps of a family to business, provide a chance of a better life. Especially if you are a single parent who can’t sustain a proper life for your child. Online Us History. In the Write, very beginning Desiree was left on Will you write my essay give, a stone pillar at business report, the Valmonde estate; it is also here that Armand Aubigny sees her and falls instantly in us history love with her. Write Business Report. The stone pillar is a symbol of firm, forced male dominance in Persuasive against abortion a patriarchal society. It is how men were of superior to anybody else. Desiree grew into a beautiful and gentle-hearted young woman and soon found a wealthy suitor asking for her hand. This young suitor was Armand Aubigny. He had known of Desiree’s past but was in Write report love and did not care.

Armand Aubigny’s character in homework this story was racist and despicable but the young bride was in love and looked past his faulty character. Early. . Analysis Of Desiree’s Baby By Kate Chopin. John MooreProfessor Gary WalkerAmerican Literature IIMarch 6th, 2014Desiree’s Baby and Southern Social StructureThe short story Desiree’s Baby by Kate Chopin provides a sobering depiction of how the dark forces of prejudice and social hierarchy tore apart a plantation owning family in the state of Louisiana. Desiree’s character is Write business report, that of a lady who carries the burden of being submissive to a domineering husband, a role she keeps until the against, very end of the narrative. Desiree is portrayed as an agent of light so to speak throughout the plotline but is seriously blinded by her doglike allegiance to her husband Armand, who is in essence her master and her livelihood. The struggle for female independence is Write business, a signature theme in a number of Chopin’s works and was a struggle for women in the South during this time period (McCullough 413). Armand’s dominance over Desiree and her overall sense of well-being is certainly a reflection of the issue of sexist prejudice that Chopin chose to write about throughout her literary career. Chopin also depicts the racial prejudice in the South by revealing how blacks on the plantation are treated and by illustrating how severe the consequences were of Desiree and Armand’s baby being African American was.

His dark personality coupled with the societal norm of male superiority enabled this toxic relationship structure to occur and helped shape the events following the discovery of the child being black. Armand’s role of master over the plantation workers was based on skin color and his birthright to the plantation which was reflective of Southern culture during the time period (Toth). It is against abortion, abundantly clear that Desiree’s Baby serves as a microcosm of Write how societal hierarchy's and traditions that are rooted in elitist prejudice have a poisoning effect on How to paragraph, those who are entangled in their grip.Desiree’s unwavering love and codependency upon her husband Armand ultimately proves to be unjustifiable and plays a significant role in her demise. “When he frowned she trembled, but loved him (Chopin 417).” This direct excerpt from the story best depicts just how delusional Desiree’s affection for her husband was and paints a crystal clear picture of the overall state of Write business report their relationship. Desiree’s unconditional love of Armand is a stark contrast to the affection he gives her in return. Armand seemingly returns Desiree’s pure and Will my essay for me give, permanent love for Write report him with an affection that is conditional and calculated (Toth). Armand fell in love with Desiree in an instantaneous fashion that occurred eighteen years prior to the events of the story (Chopin 415). Homework Online. His initial affection for Desiree is portrayed as seemingly dangerous due to its suddenness and great potency. Write Report. The husband’s love for Desiree is present throughout their marriage up until his discovery that the child is of African American decent (Chopin). It becomes evident that Armand no longer views Desiree as lovable and that she is you write for me, now detrimental to his societal standing. . Breaking Through The Barrier: Kate Chopin.

Breaking Through the Barrier Inspiration comes from anywhere or anything. Kate Chopin being born at a time where men were thought as superior, “soared above the level plain of tradition and prejudice” through her books and Write business report, short stories that defied this norm (Chopin 217). Essay For High Applications. As Chopin once said, the artist must possess the report, courageous soul that dares and defies” (Chopin 165). Prime examples of this writing style are her book and short stories The Awakening, “The Story of an Hour,” and “Desiree’s Baby .” These books share Kate Chopin's passion for against feminism and her views toward gender roles and equality. I will analyze Kate Chopin’s style and literary strategies and explain how society had an effect on women change throughout nineteenth-century.

One great example of Chopin's literary style is her book, The Awakening, which was published in 1899, and it immediately created a controversy. Report. Critics were shocked by her depiction of a woman with active sexual desires, who dares to leave her husband and have an affair. Kate Chopin was socially ostracized after the publication of her novel. Her main character, Edna, begins to How to, question marriage and describes it as “one of the business report, most lamentable spectacles on earth” (Chopin 70). This “awakening” happened at Write essay school history, the time she met Robert, the elder son of Madame Lebrun. At first, the relationship between Edna and Robert is naive. They mostly talk by the beach and Write, swim.

However, as time passes Edna becomes closer to Robert. Write. She begins to realize that she is unhappy with her husband and is inspired to paint as she used to in her youth. Robert helps her become aware of her independence and sexuality. Chopin uses Edna's childhood memories, her immersion in the sea and birds as symbols of Edna’s rebirth and awakening to business report, a new conception of self rather than returning to the enslavement of a husband and society’s norms. The Awakening is largely about an identity crisis. Dissatisfied with her labels as wife and mother, the awakening that Edna experiences is the awakening of her true self. Another story by Chopin is Write for high school good history, “The Story of an Hour” which was published in Write report 1894. It is a story about a woman, Mrs. Mallard who is given the horrible news that her husband has just passed away in a train wreck. Devastated by her husband’s sudden death, she rushes to essay, her bedroom to business, be left alone. While in her room, she is upset about her husband’s sudden death, however; she seems to be pleased about it.

Now that her husband has passed away, Mrs. Mallard begins to look at life in a different way: a much more independent and “free” world. She realized that “there would be no powerful will bending hers in that blind persistence with which men and women believe they have a right to How to write history paragraph, impose a private will upon a fellow-creature” (Chopin 1). However her happiness came to an end when her husband walked through the front door, causing Mrs. Write Business Report. Mallard to have a heart attack from “the joy that kills” (Chopin 1).

Here the protagonist of The Story. . Henry David Thoreau famously said that “the mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation.” When we compare and contrast these two stories, “The Story of an Hour” and “Desiree’s Baby ,” by Kate Chapin, we learn that this sentiment may be especially true for women. Persuasive Essays Against Abortion. Kate Chapin uses “The Story of an Hour” and “Desiree’s Baby ” to business, bravely explore the Urgent, social inequalities of women in terms of marriage and divorce. The combination of these two stories point out that despite the presence of love, not all marriages are happy and Write, not all divorces are sad. In “Desiree’s Baby ,” Desiree has married for love and wishes to stay married and through no fault of her own, she is forced to divorce. In contrast “The Story of an Hour” is about Louise, who has married out of social obligation and wishes to How to write book for blogs bbc, divorce, but is forced to stay married. Both women are forced to follow paths not of their own choosing and submit to Write, the rules set down by a male dominated society. In spite of society’s tendency to romanticize marriage, many women find marriage to be a limiting burden; for others, marriage may be the only chance at life. My Essay. Since time out of Write business report mind society has had a long standing tradition of for me give a double standard in its treatment of the gender roles. Men were judged more on their assets. Their business and social connections made up their reputations, and they were treated as individual people regardless of their marriage status.

In contrast, the very identity of Write report a woman was dependent on essay writing, her connection to a man and report, his social position. For women, marriage and children was the only way to essay for high school applications good, have a happy or meaningful life. It was unthinkable that a woman would not marry. Single women were sometimes viewed as odd in social circles and a woman’s reputation was her only asset. As a result of this double standard, marriage was the only option available to a woman who did not wish to live in poverty on the fringes of society.

Once married, divorce was not a socially acceptable decision for couples, especially for the wife. The only socially acceptable form of formal separation of husband and wife was death. That being said, the event of a divorce in the life of a man was undesirable, but not completely devastating to his social standing. However, for women, divorce meant social death. Poverty and severe criticism from polite society were often the consequences for women in cases of divorce. Write Business. For these reasons, many women stayed in unhappy marriages. Will You Write My Essay For Me. In these two stories, Kate Chapin tells the truth about this social doctrine. Report. “The Story of Write essay school An Hour” is about Mrs. Louise Mallard, who receives word that her husband Mr. Brently Mallard, has died in an accident. Kate Chapin uses the context of the relationship between Mr. and Mrs.

Mallard to Write report, show the social inequality of women and the consequences of marriage as a social obligation. Upon receiving word of her husband’s death, Mrs. Mallard immediately breaks down in apparent. . How Writers Of 19th Century Stories Create Tension And Suspense. How Writers of 19th Century Stories Create Tension and homework online, Suspense . I choose symbolism for Write report the stories Desiree’s Baby and a good body, Sweat. For Desirees’ Baby , I choose the stone pillar, Armand’s bonfire, the yellow nurse, and business, L’ Abri. The stone pillar symbolizes Desiree’s unknown past and future; Armand’s bonfire symbolizes Armand’s act of erasing everything of Desiree and their baby ; the yellow nurse symbolizes the color of the mixed baby ; and finally L’Abri, symbolizes the secrecy of the plantation and of Armand’s past. The symbols I choose for Will you write my essay Sweat are white clothes, the snake, the whip and slavery. Desiree’s Baby starts out with Desiree and report, the baby not being seen by Madame Valmonde. They were gone for four weeks. They come back and Desiree goes to Persuasive essays against abortion, sleep with the Write, baby in her arms. Madame takes a look at the baby and says, “This is not the baby !” (903).

The baby grew, his fingernails were growing his arms and legs grew as well. Help Online. (904) Armand was felt proud to have a boy- but if they had a girl, he would still love her the same way as if they had the boy. The baby was 4 months old but he was not white, so Armand thought that Desiree was half black and with her being adopted, no one know for business report sure . So he throws the baby and Desiree out Urgent help online us history, of the business report, house. Write History Body Paragraph. “He thought Almighty God had dealt cruelly and unjustly with him; and Write, felt, somehow, that he was paying Him back in kind when he stabbed thus into his wife's soul. Moreover he no longer loved her, because of the unconscious injury she had brought upon his home and his name.” The stone pillar is what Desiree was sleeping beside in the beginning when Armand first saw her and it was also what she ended up laying by in the end, after Armand kicked her and their baby out. The stone pillar is a symbol of Desiree’s unknown past and soon-to-be future of a tombstone for her unmarked gravesite, ending with an Persuasive essays against, unforeseen future. The second symbol I noticed, was Armand’s bonfire that he had at Write report, the end of the good history, story. Write Business. In this bonfire, he threw everything of the How to write book for blogs, baby ’s and of Desiree’s into the fire pit. Business. This bonfire could be a symbol of essays abortion Armand getting rid of Write everything in his past and erasing everything from his life that had to do with Desiree and their baby . Another symbol I saw in How to essay Desiree’s Baby was the yellow nurse woman who is of a different race, making note to the reader that on the plantation, back in that day, that not all were white there. The yellow nurse is a symbol of Desiree’s baby not being white and of being a mixed color, which is what the plot of the story was about.

There are many areas and houses that can be scary, maybe even haunted, but theres one place that is pretty scary, which would be L’Abri. Write Report. Its dark outside and L’Abri is a scary dark gloomy place and it holds a big dark secret which no one knows about. This is another symbol, in Desiree’s Baby . A big dark secret, being of which, is essay school good history, a symbol that no one knows, not even Armand of business himself being of a mixed race. In the story, when the baby cries Armand says that he can hear the. . Wow, how the times have changed. Review For Blogs Bbc. Just imagine this scenario. A group of business friends go out to eat at a restaurant. They walk in the establishment and a man stops them. “You all are black. You can’t be in here!”, the man says. How To Write History Essay Body. The group of friends must leave because of the color of Write business report their skin.

No one really thinks about review bbc events like this anymore because everyone today is allowed to socialize together. Business Report. Authors Kate Chopin and Alice Walker were probably very familiar with this type of situation. Essay Applications. Chopin, who was a descendant of the French but lived in Louisiana (Barnet, Burto, and Cain 50), witnessed the era of slavery and Write business report, the fight to abolish it. Although, she was very young at the time she experienced the action first hand. Alice Walker, on the other hand, saw a different part of the struggle. She saw the fight for equality and also the Women’s Rights Movement. The struggles of African Americans during each of these time frames are reflected greatly in How to write history essay body paragraph each of their writings. “Desiree’s Baby ” and “Everyday Use” both give a vivid portrayal of society’s views on business report, African Americans by showing great detail in the setting description, the attitudes of the against abortion, characters, and the conflicts that the characters face. “It was a sad looking place”, began Chopin in “Desiree‘s Baby “, to briefly describe the home of business report Desiree and homework help online us history, Armand Aubigny. This description automatically sets a bleak tone for the story. The story does have pleasant times such as in the beginning. Desiree was an abandoned child whom Monsieur Valmonde found by a pillar one day. She grew to be beautiful young woman who was then courted and married to Armand Aubigny.

Even though Desiree’s origin was uncertain Armand did not care. The story goes on to state that Armand owned slaves and Write business report, his “rule was a strict one” (Chopin 105) as most slave owners during this period. The initial description of the Aubigny home, though, does foreshadow that there will be a twist to the perfect life the couple seems to have. It does not, however, propose that race will be the give, issue at the time. Alice Walker’s “Everyday Use” has more insight into the homes many African American’s lived in during the Write business report, early to mid 1900’s, who had not transitioned into Write for high school good, the new era of opportunities for African Americans. “The hard clay is swept clean as a floor,” (Walker 109) “the roof is tin…There are not real windows, just some holes cut in the sides,”(Walker 110) and “rawhide holding the shutters up on the outside” (Walker 110) are all great descriptions of the home in which the Write report, mother and Maggie lived in. This surely is not what most would picture anyone of any color living in today in America. Urgent Homework Help Us History. The sad part is Write report, that there are still people living in homes as described in the story, but most people do not pay them any mind. The next observation that needs to be made of these two stories would be the attitudes of the characters.

As stated above about the rule of Armand Aubigny, he ruled very strictly over his slaves. After the couple had. Persuasive Essays Against Abortion. . The short story “Desiree’s Baby : by Kate Chopin is my favorite story so far in what we read in class. Why? Well because Chopin Shows how far a man will go just to report, save his family’s name and reputation. Urgent Homework Us History. This interested me because I couldn’t believe a man would go that far keep his reputation and how Chopin address real life issues and shows how one emotion can be your down fall at business, the same time.. The man in Desiree’s baby who took his words and actions to far is named Armand Aubigny . Chopin made Armand make his decision based on applications history, assumptions, racism, anger and Write business, male dominance. . Imagine finding out that your entire life was a lie, and that every single thing you knew about Urgent online your identity and your family was completely false! Armand Aubigny, one of the main characters in Desiree’s Baby by Kate Chopin, experiences this exact dilemma throughout this short story. Report. Desiree’s Baby is a story about a young man and woman, who fall in love, but Desiree, who does not know her birth parents, is considered nameless. When she and Armand have a child, they are both very surprised because the child’s skin color is not white as expected. It is obvious that the Online org, child is biracial, and immediately, Desiree is blamed for the color of the child’s skin because of her uncertain background.

The truth, however, is that it is Armand who has lived his entire life as a biracial person without even knowing his true heritage! This problem frames the rest of the events in the story, and the ultimate demise of both of these characters. Desiree’s Baby takes place in the Antebellum Period (1789-1849) where slavery was starting to become less common. Never the business, less slavery was still prominent in the southern states such as Louisiana, which is where the story takes place. Write Book. Armand, a plantation owner, treated his slaves as many plantation owners did, with anger, punishment, degradation, and humiliation, which were accomplished through his words and actions. .

inserted by FC2 system