Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Games things to do phoenix

Games things to do phoenix

Jan/Sat/2018 | Uncategorized

Лучших занятий в г Феникс - Airbnb

Games things to do phoenix

Order Essay Paper Online Anytime -
Kids events and activities in Phoenix and Arizona - azcentral Things to

Jan 27, 2018 Games things to do phoenix, high quality custom essay writing service -
Things to Do across Phoenix and Arizona - azcentral Things to Do

Best Essay Writers from our Essay Writing Service. There is Games things to do, nothing better than knowing that your essay is in good hands. That someone writes it professionally instead of you. Your words I need to To buy argrumentative essay do my essay are no longer worrying. You can just pay our essay writers and enjoy your life watching how your friends are still looking for some ways to avoid writing. Games Things To Do? And there are some additional features, which make us better. Master About? We guarantee original content, high quality in Games, all our works and personal attitude to any order. We work 24/7 and it makes us available for customers from Accounting homework services do, all over things phoenix, the world. It means that wherever you stay, you can order an assignment and we will start to work with it just in a few minutes.

You just need to pay for essay writing and wait until it is done. We can call our business kind of a - do my essay for me - business as this is the most frequent order from our customers. Of course, we work with different types of papers, including Ph.D. and MBA dissertations, reviews, course works, case studies, etc. The theme varies and we succeeded in different spheres of it. In fact, we can guide you through your education period writing any paper you need. Just join our essay writing community, and we will do everything within our power to become your only decision for any writing. Every essay writer on our team understands the importance of Master about china, timeframes, which is why absolutely all papers are delivered on time no exceptions whatsoever.

Staying in touch with your essay writer ensures you get exactly what you are looking for. Feel free to share your ideas for to do, the best result ever! As a supreme writing service, we ensure the paper you get matches your expectations. You get free revisions with every order. Master Thesis? Our essay writing service is available 24/7, so do not hesitate to phoenix contact us even if the deadline is tight! The sooner you pay to services write an Games to do essay, the faster you get your paper.

Essay Writer - High-quality paper from scratch. So do you still ask yourself how should I do my essay if I have no time? You have enough time for buying paper writing, though. Do not waste your time - just pay someone to of homework write an Games to do phoenix essay for school, college or university. We work with different academic styles so you may be sure that formatting will always be proper. Just indicate it when you create an order, and essay writers review professional our writers will use your recommendation for Games to do, the formatting style. Does my essay writers’ community grow each day? We have already cooperated with more than 2,500 professional paper writers. And if you decide to order write my essay service on our site, we guarantee you will find a paper writer who is review professional, good in your field. Moreover, if you have some complicated topics or a really narrow field for investigation, we will find a paper writer who good at this. In this way, you will pay for an essay writer that really deserves to be paid.

We also guarantee that our best paper writing service is performed by native English-speakers. Each work is checked twice before we send it for your approval. You will have some free revision period to make sure that everything is ok. When you buy any piece of writing on to do phoenix, our website, you additionally get: Free revision Proofreading Deep researches of your subject Professional attitude Free consultations. Strategies High School? Another important thing to mention is that you pay for an essay writer, which has been working exclusively for you. Things To Do Phoenix? It means that each paper is Master thesis, written from scratch, following research and investigation of the stated subject. Games Things Phoenix? We never copy information from other papers and custom net review do not give the same papers for different topics. We appreciate our reputation, and things phoenix if we notice that some of our writers try to cheat, we stop it immediately and strategies school no longer cooperate with them. The write my essay community must be fair. Games? That is a clue to success in any sphere, including writing.

How to calculate the price in essay writing? Each of the essay writing services has its own price. It is Fast, obvious that the writing of things, a college paper should be at a lower price than the Best essay review professional writing of Ph.D. and MA dissertations. To know how much you should pay, you may use the calculator or contact our support team. They will evaluate the price and you will be able to pay for Games, essays online using our website. All money transactions are protected so you may be sure that we will receive your payment and start to work on your order immediately.

If you still hesitate whether to pay for essays online, you can check the systems we are working with. As you can notice, we use only certified systems. It guarantees that each payment is argrumentative essay introduction, secured. Contact our support team to know more details about payment and ways to use them to pay. Can I get some bonuses and use them to buy an essay later? Our write my essay company always offers some bonuses and Games to do special promotions for customers who regularly use our services. You can check our website regularly to know the newest offers or to contact our support team so that they tell you what you can get if you pay for essay today. Even though we have the most reasonable and fairest prices on the market, we still provide discounts. We know that our clients appreciate that and come back for new papers.

Besides, they bring their friends, therefore we get new clients. For example, we can offer you a discount for writing the next paper. You will receive money on your balance and will be able to use them when buying next paper. Pay attention that you can use the Accounting services money for editing and proofreading service as well. This is that case when the Games things phoenix high price of write my essay is Accounting homework do, not a key to success. Things Phoenix? We choose to have more clients than to have so high prices that no one wants to work with us.

But the Best writers review best thing about this is that quality remains high, content is still original, and you get your paper on phoenix, time. Business must be fair both for us and for writers review, you. Cooperating with clients is far better than just working for money!

Order Essay Writing from Our Custom Essay Writing Service -
The Top 10 Things to Do & Places to Go in Phoenix - TripAdvisor

Jan 27, 2018 Games things to do phoenix, high quality custom essay writing service -
Лучших занятий в г Феникс - Airbnb

MIS Laboratory – Resources for Tech Faculty and Students MIS Laboratory – Resources for Tech Faculty and Students. Software, curriculum, career, contest, and news resources. Hosted by things Randy Guthrie, PhD – Microsoft Technical Evangelist. How to school students Get a Job At Microsoft Part II: Writing an Awesome Resume. by Randy Guthrie Microsoft Academic Developer Evangelist. Over the past few months I visited nine college campuses, attended three conferences and Games phoenix, conducted a hand-full of job interviews, and in the process I’ve seen scores of Accounting services resumes. To Do. One thing I’ve been impressed with is To buy introduction, how awful most of them are.

I realize that I am probably jaded by my experience as a career coach and service at a community career center, but still I find it amazing that something that is so critical for things to do phoenix getting a job is so poorly understood; particularly by those who need jobs the most ie: students seeking internships and new college graduates. The good news is writers professional, that if you do even a moderately good job of Games to do writing your resume you have a pretty good chance of standing out from your competitors. For High School Students. I’ve put off writing this post because it is a daunting task trying to write general guidance that will be useful to most readers, and Games, I’ve struggled how to do this briefly, but I’ve given up and apologize in To buy essay introduction advance for the length of things to do this post and Master thesis about china, hope most will find something useful in to do phoenix the next few thousand or so words. Let me state that I recognize that there are many ways to Fast custom net review write a great resume, and this is just one of those ways, but since this way has always worked so far for the folks I’ve helped, that’s what I’m sticking with. Games Things. I also recognize that a resume is thesis about china, very personal, and you need to Games to do be comfortable with how it looks, so deviation from this guidance is services, fine (and necessary) since everyone is different and some situations will need to things to do be handled differently than shown below. If you have questions about a specific type of situation ASK IN A COMMENT TO THIS POST and I promise I will answer in an additional comment or even a follow-up post. Your questions will make this post even more valuable to everyone that reads it. First, some useful links: Resume Workshop Video : This is an animated PowerPoint presentation with my audio commentary that covers the essay review professional content of this post and more Interviewing Workshop Video: This is an animated PowerPoint presentation with audio commentary on how to prepare for a behavioral interview MIS Laboratory Student Page: lots of useful career links. Now let’s dig in. GENERAL FORMATTING PAGE LENGTH.

One Page Please! Most managers will only to do phoenix, look at your resume for 15-20 seconds before deciding whether to keep reading or put your resume in what I call “The Big Pile”. If you haven’t hooked the reader by then, you’ve lost the first round to someone who can tell their story succinctly. Two or three-page resumes do not increase your chances that the reader will find something interesting, it actually makes it less likely they will find (by scanning) something that they care about. So try to Fast custom keep it to a page. I’ve never seen someone other than a college professor who needed more than one page to land an interview.

White Paper Standard Fonts Unless you are a graphic artist, using colored paper, odd shapes fancy type fonts are not going to Games to do phoenix make the kind of essay impression that gets an Games phoenix, interview. Superficial attempts to homework services differentiate yourself can backfire, because the Games to do phoenix reader may assume you are childish, unprofessional, or don’t have any meaningful content. Fast Essay. Use the same type face throughout, but you can use different sizes and italics to make it easier to scan. Don’t go smaller than 11 pt font or larger than13 pt font for the main text. The examples that follow will show when larger and Games to do, smaller fonts are appropriate. There are two approaches that I like to use. Best. The first is Games to do phoenix, useful if you don’t have a lot of relevant experience and you are trying to fill space. While one of the examples show the hyperlink in blue, do not use colored ink when printing a paper copy of Fast essay net review your resume.

Of course if you provide an electronic copy of things to do your resume, live hyperlinks can be useful and save the reader time if not used excessively. Your name and contact information should be grouped together. To Buy. I personally don’t like having a person’s name on the left and Games to do phoenix, the contact information on To buy argrumentative essay introduction the right. In the Games to do example my name is argrumentative introduction, 28pt and contact info is Games things to do phoenix, 11pt. Accounting Homework Do. You can go as low as nine point, but if space is an option use the two line format on the right.

Two additional pieces of Games to do phoenix advice: (1) use only Best review, one phone number, and make sure it is things phoenix, one where you can get a message (change the recorded greeting if necessary so as to homework services project a professional image) and (2) avoid cryptic or childish e-mail addresses, and use only one of those as well. Some career advisors will tell you not to put a career or employment objective statement. My advice is to use one. Games Phoenix. My reason is school, simple: I debriefed a recruiter from Games phoenix a major aerospace company after a job fair and he told me that he put any resume he received without a [clear] objective statement in strategies school the trash, because his HR department would not know where to route it. So my advice is to use one and make it count. Here’s how: Your objective statement should say in under ten words the things phoenix kind of job you are looking for. For example: “Seeking a senior-level account executive position in the Pharmaceutical industry”.

Do not use airy, empty, and vague statements that don’t say anything such as “seeking a challenging position with a leading company where my skills and strengths can be utilized”. Essay Review Professional. You would be amazed at how many people think that is what you are supposed to write. To Do Phoenix. I saw a resume written just this week that had an objective statement that said “To play a significant role in an organization that aspires to be extraordinary”. Best Writers. These kinds of statements don’t help and can actually delay the reader from learning anything of to do value about custom you. But What If I’m Qualified for More Than One Kind of Job? If you are going to a career fair, then you should probably take several (three or four or even five) versions of Games things phoenix your resume.

Most job fairs will list the companies and Act writing high school, the jobs they are recruiting for Games to do phoenix in advance so if you are prepared, then you can know how many versions you should take. Master. For example, you can have different resumes that focus on phoenix web development, database, or application development, information security, or telecommunications. Custom Net Review. If you are applying to Games things phoenix a specific company, then you tailor the objective statement (actually the entire resume) for that specific job. If you are applying for an internship or job right out of college, your education is your biggest selling point, so it needs to go before any previous work experience. Since most recruiters will know what school they are recruiting from, and name of the school is less important and the college major / minor and date of completion. Once you’ve graduated and are on the street, then where you went to school is more important than the major. Here is how I would handle both situations:

In these examples, I put the degree major first, because that is the first thing a recruiter will care about. I also put my my recent (and most impressive!) degree first. Notice I don’t put GPA. Argrumentative Essay. There are two reasons: 1) it clutters up the page with less-important information, and 2) unless you graduated with a 4.0, most people won’t think there is much difference between a 3.5 and a 3.8. If your GPA is Games to do, less than a 3.6, it probably doesn’t differentiate you from essay others, so leave it off unless an employer requires it. Things To Do Phoenix. If your GPA is under 3.0, then I don’t have to explain why you would leave it off. Accounting Services Do. If you graduated with honors, and it says so on your transcript, then by Games all means mention it as in the first example. Writers Review Professional. If you college doesn’t award honors, do not make it up, even if your 3.9 GPA would have gotten you honors at a college that awards them. If you need to put a GPA in, then I would put it just to the right of the university name. What should I put if I have not graduated yet? This is one of my favorite resume techniques.

The minute you start attending school you can put that you are working on a degree, and post your anticipated graduation date. The cool part is that you format it just like these examples, but word the graduation date a little differently like the “PhD degree” in the example, and put the graduation date in the future! No one is Games, going to Benefits students be fooled by this, so don’t worry about looking like you are trying to get away with something, but what it does do is make your resume subtly look complete. Plus it does answer the question about what you might be good at. What about other school accomplishments? Where should they go? Great question! If you were the valedictorian, ASB president, or president of a club, then I would list up to Games things to do phoenix three (but probably not more) bullet points underneath the senior project or thesis (if you mentioned one) or university name (if you didn’t).

These should be quantified accomplishments in Best essay the form I describe in the next section. If you have more than two or three years of work experience in Games things to do phoenix the field you are applying for, then your experience is more important to Accounting services a potential employer than your education, so once you' are no longer a new college grad, your education goes at Games things phoenix, the bottom of your resume and this section goes right under the objective. Why? Because it will be of most interest to thesis about china the reader and you want it read during those first precious 20 seconds. Now there are lots of different ideas floating around about how you should format this section; the most common is to put the date on the left. Things To Do Phoenix. The fact is that the date is the least important piece of information relating you your employment history. Far more important is what you did, and then for whom you did it. When you did it is last. The order that I recommend you present the facts about each job is:

Job Title Company Name Employment duration One sentence job description Two - Four Quantified Accomplishments. Most of the resumes I have seen (and written early in my career) were based on an old formula of describing the Fast custom job in terms of the phoenix formal job description. The problem with this approach that it doesn’t differentiate the writer from everyone else applying for the job. Can you imagine how hard it would be to pick someone to interview for a bookkeeping job if every experienced bookkeeper that applied only listed their job duties? Every resume would say almost the exact same thing ! To avoid this problem, and to really make you shine, we write the Accounting work experience section so that we focus on quantified accomplishments . This example shows my recommended format, and includes three quantified accomplishment statements. An accomplishment is Games to do, “quantified” when you describe it in terms of some quantity. I like to try to get two numbers in each accomplishment if possible. Master China. Numbers make your claims more credible, and if you have some kind of big numbers, it can really make a good impression. Games Things To Do Phoenix. Don’t over homework services do, sell; let the Games numbers speak for you.

If you can describe an accomplishment in a single line, that is fantastic. In fact, leaving some information out simply begs the reader to want to know more. If you get invited for an interview, you can bet you’ll be asked about these accomplishments, and how can you go wrong talking about something you did that was great? Don’t forget to mention awards and recognitions like Employee of the month three times” or “Top Producer in To buy essay 2008”. Notice also that I have my job title in bold and in a larger font. I do that so that it is easier for the reader to visually scan. Notice also that the company name is in things italics. That helps set the Fast custom net review different facts apart. Things Phoenix. I have each fact separated by To buy essay more than a couple of spaces so that each stands out. Now a bit more about job titles.

Sometime you might have an “official” job title that is Games to do phoenix, so vague, or even wrong based on To buy argrumentative introduction what you do. For example, I had three lateral job changes at an aerospace company that did not change my payroll classification, so my managers never bothered to Games to do updated my “requisition” to Master reflect the changes in my job title. So if you were to call the HR department and Games things phoenix, ask what my job title was, they would use the title I was hired at, not the one from the To buy essay introduction last job I held! So on my resume, you can bet I use the title from the last job I was assigned to, not my “official” job title. The moral of the story is that if your “real” job title is too vague, or even deceptive, do not be afraid to Games to do phoenix put a more accurate, clear job title on the resume . Of Homework For High Students. Example: if you had an internship in a finance department, and your “official” title was “Intern”, do not be afraid to use “Intern-Finance Department”. I try to avoid this section if possible. It’s much better to talk about the tools and things phoenix, skills you know in your accomplishments statements. Thesis About. But if you learned how to things to do do something in class, but haven’t used it on the job, and Master china, the job you are applying for to do wants candidates who have this skill, you need to use this section.

But be careful. Here are some recommendations: Do not list skills and knowledge that almost everyone has. The most common offender here is that you know Microsoft Office. As a recent college graduate, we assume you learned the basic programs. Stating it here does not differentiate you. Avoid huge long lists using every acronym you can think of Act writing strategies high school ie: ASP.net, C#, C++, PHP, etc. Remember you are targeting each resume for a particular job, so only list the things a potential employer cares about. Huge list casts doubt on Games things to do phoenix which of Master thesis about china those you really know.

When I see a big list I seriously doubt that the author really has working knowledge of all those technologies and Games things to do, his/her credibility really starts to slip. Be accurate in describing your knowledge. At Microsoft, if someone says he/she knows something, 9 times out of 10 we’ll make them prove it in an interview. Best Essay Writers Review Professional. If you say you know C++, you can bet you’ll be ask to write a bubble sort or something like that in C++ on things to do a white board during an interview. If its been 5 years since that Java class and essay review professional, you’ve not written a single line of code since then, don’t say you know Java. Remember, your resume is just supposed to get you invited for an interview, not get you a job offer.

That is what the interview is for. Keep your resume simple and focused on a single job. Keep it to a single page. Catch-all, general-purpose resumes DO NOT WORK. You can send out hundreds of these and you will never get a single response (I know – I tried it when I was young and Games phoenix, inexperienced). On the other hand, you can send out Act writing high, ten, customized, targeted resumes using the approach outlined here and may get three, five, or even eight responses. This technique works if you have actually have sometime to offer an employer. To Do. Your resume is a personal statement of who you are from a particular point of view. Argrumentative. You’ll get all kinds of advice about how to do your resume, but you don’t have to things to do phoenix do exactly as everyone tells you. If you feel like you know better, then go with your gut feeling. Lastly, check out the Fast essay net review additional (and more detailed) examples and guidance at Games things, the links at the top.

There really is some good information there that I’ve gleaned from years of argrumentative coaching students and others to get high-tech jobs in a competitive job market. And finally, PROOF READ everything many, many times, and have others look at your resume as well. (career center people are invaluable for this). Good luck and good job hunting! [Note: an Games to do phoenix, earlier version of about china this post mysterious lost most of its content, hence this repost] I don’t think the one page resume works in the IT industry if you are experience.

I tried that once after reading an article like this and was summarily eviscerated by Games phoenix a recruiter for ruining my resume. The few times I’ve been on the market, my three page resume (4 with references) easily landed me interviews. Of course, I put the vital information on the front page in a summary section. Working with a recruiter is for high school, a different situation. The recruiter wanted every fact he could get his hands on. Phoenix. He was then going to be the Act writing high school hiring company’s filter. He would look at a job, and then market those parts of your resume that was a good fit. To Do Phoenix. Had you attempted to get an china, interview with those companies yourself with your long resume, there is a chance they would have quit reading it before they got to Games things to do phoenix the parts they cared about. It is certain that the Fast essay parts they cared about Games to do could have fit on a single page, and that is the goal.

The trick of course is Benefits of homework for high, trying to guess from the job listing what a company will consider to things phoenix be your relevant experience. To Buy Argrumentative. My son-in-law recently completed a job search, and I helped with his resume. His recruiter commented that my son-in-law’s [one page] resume was the first he had ever seen that he didn’t feel like it needed fixing. Games Things Phoenix. So while I think there are situation where the use of of homework for high a longer resume is justified (like college professor jobs), I still believe that an individual applying for jobs is well served by a customized, targeted single-page resume. I am a graduate in the Manufacture Engineering field from two colleges and Games, the same degree. One is a 2yr and the other is a 4yr. The problem I am having is that there is Benefits of homework for high, never an opening for Entry Level Positions. All the jobs that are available and have gotten in phoenix the past are ones that are looking for Master thesis a candidate with 5-10 years of experience. Since I really only have 2 years, my resume is about 3-4 pages long in hopes that I can sell myself for things to do phoenix the 8 years I do not have. Plus about 95% of the time I get calls for possible jobs through recruiters. (Since this is how Industrial jobs are filled) Other jobs that I have on my resume are car mechanic places that show I am mechanical incline and can be more than an office employee.

Every person that has read my resume does not believe that I should eliminate any mechanical experiences that I have. What should I do in this case, and should both colleges remain on the resume?? Do you have any full resume examples? I was also wondering if you had any resume templates available for entry-level jobs. I am trying to get either an internship of entry-level part-time job in introduction the marketing field.

One of the things you haven’t addressed with experienced workers is how to handle contract work (which Microsoft apparently believes in for project work.) I know you don’t handle experienced workers so I am probably barking up the wrong tree. In any event, the Games things to do way I see it, as a contractor I work for myself and subcontract my services. Initially I would list every project I worked on (that sometimes last a week), but realized that this isn’t the way you do it if you work as a full-time consultant. So, now I just list the Act writing strategies high school highlights of these projects under my consulting job. Games Things To Do Phoenix. Of course recruiters get mad since they want to see every one listed out. I now looked at your video and its all clear. I still plan to keep to 1 page. Hi Randy. this blog is pretty impressive, liked it! I have a question to Best essay professional you.

I'm willing to apply for a microsoft full time position in their software development and i'm confused whether to submit a one page resume or a multi page one after reading your blog. Can you give me your suggestions? If applying for a Microsoft marketing internship would it be better to use their CV or would it be more appealing to upload a multimedia resume such as a power point presentation or create a website marketing myself? To be honest, our recruiters only Games phoenix, have so much time to give to any one resume (like 20 seconds), and one of the tests of fitness is if a candidate can highlight their strengths concisely on a single page. I have seen some great resumes that struggled to fill half a page because every word was gold. Benefits Of Homework School. In my opinion, a PowerPoint presentation or web page misses the point. One of Games to do my favorite examples is that you don't catch a fish by throwing your entire tackle box in the river, you catch a fish by knowing what one fly or lure to use out of all the stuff in your tackle box.

Highlight the stuff you have done demonstrates your passion for software development by what you did outside of class or work assignments. Fast Custom Net Review. Highlight your leadership (active or passive). Highlight the things phoenix differentiators that relate to the job you area applying for. Put the things that Microsoft will care the thesis about most about Games things early in your resume rather than later. Use as few a words as possible.

Don't make long lists of Benefits students computer programs you have used a few times hoping that the key word search will select you. We're smarter than that. Highlight awards and recognition you have received. One of the hottest differentiators right now are apps. We'll talk to anyone that has published apps in Games to do the Windows Store or Windows Phone Marketplace, or iOS or Android stores, particularly if you've had a bunch of Best writers review downloads or made some real money from things to do phoenix them. That kind of Act writing strategies school third-party evidence is very compelling to Microsoft recruiters. I would like to know what you feel the Games things to do best way to put open source contributions on Best essay writers professional your resume is. I can't decide whether I should write it in detail similar to a job, or as a bullet point in a personal projects section. @Karan, Great question. You are definitely thinking about to do this in essay professional the right way.

My feeling is that you can go either way, depending on the scope of the contribution. Job History for Games a big contribution, personal project for To buy argrumentative essay a smaller contribution. Using the job history approach, I would use the Games things title Contributer or something similar, and the company as the open source application and the date from the first contribution to the most recent. Then the bullets would be either feature names and number of Fast custom essay lines of code, or if it is things phoenix, a major feature, then the bullets would detail your contribution ie: lines of code, rating or other quality measure, number of users of the feature, etc. Hello mam. I went through your article. I am presently pursuing my B.Tech in Computer Science And Engineering . What do I need to do to get a Job at Master, Microsoft?It will be a pleasure to have a live chat with you mam/ @Subham Soni: Start at http://www.microsoft.com/careers and then select the Student or Recent Grad link.

Then read about the Games things to do various jobs and To buy, how to apply for things to do phoenix them. Good luck! I like the one page idea and homework, want to convert to Games phoenix it. The problem is, I want to change industries (out of mortgages into Master thesis, tech, data, SAS sales) but I have had 9 different positions in the last 13 years, due to company closures, career advancement into management, and banking legislative changes. I know it is critical that I list how my skill-set and accomplishments will translate to the new industry/position, but how do I handle not having the room to list all of my positions without leaving gaps and to do, raising suspicion that I am leaving something out? I'm not sure how to check back on this post, so if you could be so kind to Accounting homework services do forward your response to me at Games things to do, joseph.saylor@comcast.net, I would greatly appreciate it. This article was very well written and you are clearly an essay professional, expert so I look forward to things to do phoenix any suggestions or advice you can offer. @Joe Saylor This is a case where a cover letter may be necessary to assure the Act writing high school hiring organization that you are not a job-hopper by Games things to do phoenix explaining the thesis about china reasons. The goal for you is to show thoughtful career trajectory where each step reflects personal growth. What I would experiment is to think of things to do phoenix yourself (for purposes of approaching your resume design) as a consultant with multiple clients over certain period of time. So you cluster by role since I would expect you did more or less the same thing for strategies a couple of different companies.

I might even omit the company name in the first line, and Games things phoenix, mention multiple companies in the description section. Fast Custom. Again, I've never done a resume in Games exactly this way, but hopefully my sort of thinking out loud will show you how to approach this. It might be simpler to just go with two pages and to limit your earlier jobs to one or two lines. A two-page resume isn't all that bad. It is definitely better than doing something overly weird or awkward. When we are applying for interships of companies like microsoft or google,being a second year student of IT what should our resume should contain? Hello, Thank you for strategies high school taking the time to write this article, it has been a great help to Games to do me as I'm restructuring my resume. When where should I add references? Randy, I have a bunch of personal projects which I work on and off, all close to my heart, and about china, I work on them because I really really love programming. That of course means some of things to do them are not finished, but they are there. Should I then include the github links to them?

Randy, should I include personal projects – not academic – on resume too? Impressive and useful post! Should resume include a scanned picture of the Act writing strategies high writer? and Should the writer include the Games projects for which he's not having a certificate and are self made (made only in Accounting homework do a hobby practice)? Thank you for your reply. @Umar: My advice about personal projects is to start a business, even if not formally or officially, but list your personal projects as an employee of your own company. Avoid a pretentious title like CEO or President and use something like Founder and Lead Developer. @ChristNolan: I wouldn't include a picture unless you are applying for things to do a position as a model or acting talent; in that case your agency can advise. As I advised @Umar above, assume you work for your own company, and list a non-pretentious title and showcase projects (not all of them) as appropriate for the position you are applying for. Make sure though that you quantify your accomplishments ie: lines of code, special features, downloads and ratings (if an app), etc. @Sean: don't add references unless you are specifically asked, and most companies are moving away from them due to privacy laws and the fact that you aren't going to provide references unless they are good anyway.

I just re-read this post now six year later, and I agree with almost all of it except that now I think a longer resume is more acceptable ie: if you need two pages go ahead and spill over onto another page but do try to keep it as short as possible and thesis about, don't use the extra page as an excuse to put every fact about yourself that you can possibly think of. Only go onto a second page if you have gold to put on it. And get an outside opinion to Games confirm what you think is gold really is. How do I get a Microsoft Word 2013 Resume Builder or Template. Hi Randy, Thank you for your advices, A friend recommended a video you had, but it is no available. Do you know where can I find the video? I really appreciate your thought process and having it explained properly, thank you! The best and most eye catching resumes let you stand out Best review professional, from the crowd. Likewise, I'd love to see those videos that aren't presently working! I'm presently in things to do phoenix the process of applying for a job for Microsoft and I'm quite fresh from school.

This article more than any other so far has been useful, and I'm quite eager to see those links. Thanks for your time! I really found the detail with which you have explained resume making very useful. I am currently a junior without any work experience and looking to apply for a good summer internship where I get a good learning scope in Act writing strategies school the fields of Programming and algorithms. As a person with no prior industry experience what do you think my resume should mostly focus on? @Joe Saylor: I think when you have a complicated situation, you either group your experience and list companies and time frames, or list the companies and just go with a longer resume.

The secret here is to handle the explanation in a cover letter. Games. If you are submitting online, and they don't have a place for a cover letter, then just make the first page of your resume your cover letter and then follow with your resume below. BTW, the resume workshop video links are fixed. Introduction. The video hoster I used went out of business so I had to migrate. Cheers, and good luck! – Randy. @Ismael, @Ryno, @Sneha: Thanks for the heads up! I moved the videos to another hosting site and updated the links.

You should be good to go! – Randy. I also have a new blog post on how to Games phoenix add student projects to your resume: blogs.msdn.com/…/how-to-add-a-student-project-to-your-resume.aspx. Cheers! – Randy. Randy, should we include any academic publications (conference papers for To buy introduction example) in the resume? Yes, if the publications directly relate to the job you are applying to.

Publications should absolutely be included in a curriculum vitae (a special kind of resume for professors and researchers), or for any job where publication will be part of the job. If you are applying for a job in industry where your skills are what they are looking for, I would leave out the publications. – Randy.

Custom Essay Writing Service -
Best Things to do with kids in Phoenix, AZ - Yelp

Jan 27, 2018 Games things to do phoenix, best essay writers here -
Fun things to do with kids in Phoenix AZ on FamilyDaysOut com

Essay: Not Just Fredandgeorge – The Twins’ Differences. Even though I’ve read the Harry Potter series many times over, I have always more or less lumped Fred and George together in to do phoenix, my mind as two parts of a single character. Whenever I see “Fred and George,” my mind interprets it as “FredandGeorge;” whenever I see the Fast custom name of just one of the duo, I treat it as “FredorGeorge,” not really noticing any differences between them. Nor am I the only one who feels this way. Even their own mother, when she encounters a boggart and things to do phoenix, sees her family members dead one at To buy argrumentative a time, only things to do sees the twins together . Introduction? Even Harry gets his own boggart, but as with everything else, the twins are a package deal. This viewpoint seems to even be true for J.K. Rowling herself. After all, once Fred is killed, she has said in interviews that she sees George as marrying Angelina Johnson – the girl Fred took to the Yule Ball. Games To Do? Could they really be that interchangeable?

Well, a closer inspection reveals a slightly different story. Consider the following (admittedly unscientific) statistics that I compiled looking through the books: When the twins are telling jokes, Fred initiates the goofiness roughly 75% of the time. When the strategies high school twins take action (such as buying butterbeers for the D.A., making a wager with Bagman, or bargaining with Mundungus Fletcher), Fred is the instigator about 85% of the Games things to do time. To Buy Argrumentative Introduction? When the twins are selling merchandise from Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Fred is things virtually always the one hawking their wares to the crowd. Of course, these statistics could easily be explained by the fact that Fred is the Master about china first twin to pop into Rowling’s head when she’s writing the duo – after all, not once in hundreds of things references are the pair ever described as “George and Fred.” Perhaps they simply pop into Rowling’s head in the same order, and Fast custom, thus Fred tends to always go first? As you’ve probably guessed, that’s not quite true. Harry of things to do phoenix course first meets Fred and George at King’s Cross Station, where he encounters the Weasleys as they’re getting onto Platform 9?. But the first twin he talks to is not, in fact, the high first twin:

“Want a hand?” It was one of the red-haired twins he’d followed through the barrier. This is a rare occurrence – the twins are doing something that doesn’t involve some type of joke! But much the way Fred’s introduction (“Only joking, I am Fred”) gave us a quick insight into his personality, George’s introduction here lends insight into what he’s like as well. Again it’s possible that Rowling wrote things this way inadvertently, of course; after all, the first time we saw the twins, Fred spoke first, so it makes sense that the twins’ second appearance is initiated by George, right? For any given moment, this is certainly a possibility. But over the thousands of the pages of the to do phoenix books, a pattern emerges that I think is too pronounced to be a coincidence. Accounting Services? A few more stats: When a twin is making fun of a family member, it’s Fred 85% of the time. But when a twin is Games things to do phoenix sympathizing with family or helping them out, 80% of the To buy time, it’s George. Games Things To Do? When one of the twins steps a bit over the line – trying to get their younger brother to make an Unbreakable Vow, or feeding a firework to a salamander, or chucking his beater’s club at Marcus Flint – it’s Fred just about To buy essay introduction every time. And while Fred gives Harry plenty of Games things laughs, when Harry needs a hand or doesn’t know what’s going on, George is the argrumentative essay twin to step up and help him out things phoenix, 72% of the time.

The picture is school starting to become a little clearer. So let’s look at Games things phoenix the twins (for a change) one at a time. ”Where’s the fun without a bit of risk?” – Fred Weasley, GF12. The fact that the Act writing strategies twins are consistently referred to as “Fred and George” and not the other way round actually says a fair amount about Games things to do Fred’s character. Benefits For High School Students? It’s fair to guess he was probably the first one born, as he seems to Games, have been first in Best review professional, most other things since. Fred is the twin who jumps across the Age Line first when entering the things to do phoenix Triwizard Tournament; he’s the first member of the D.A. to grab Hermione’s parchment and sign his name without hesitation; and he’s the first to jump up and volunteer for a role in the final battle against Voldemort. George may never be far behind, but it’s rare that Fred is behind George at all. When the twins fly Arthur’s Ford Anglia to get Harry from Privet Drive, Fred is of course the thesis china one in the driver’s seat – which I think is an appropriate metaphor for his role as a twin as well. He’s almost always the one pushing forward, and while George usually jumps right in with him, he does sometimes have to rein Fred in a bit, for example telling Fred while they write Ludo Bagman that they’ve “got to be careful,” and warning him when they “could end up in serious trouble for things to do phoenix, that.”

Fred also has an impulsiveness about him that sometimes leads to problems – in fact, he’s rather like Harry and Ron in that regard: …said Mrs. Weasley, “Floo powder’s a lot quicker, dear, but goodness me, if you’ve never used it before –“ You may recall that the essay Harry didn’t exactly end up “all right” the way Fred expected. We’ve learned from Ron that this impulsiveness of Fred’s isn’t exactly recent; after all, while they were growing up, Fred was the one who turned Ron’s toy into a spider, gave him an Games things to do phoenix, Acid Pop that burned a hole in his tongue, tried to get his younger brother to Benefits of homework for high, make an Unbreakable Vow, and things to do phoenix, warned Ron that the Master about Sorting ceremony involved wrestling a troll. George tends to be conspicuously absent in these stories, and today Fred’s still the one playing most of the jokes – though his primary target seems to have shifted, as Percy now needs to Games, check to be sure the first twin isn’t shutting him in a pyramid or bewitching his badge to read “Pinhead.” Of course, there’s more to Fred’s character than a simple inability to take things seriously. Master China? It’s clear he cares very much about Harry, for example, and considers him a good friend – little hints of this, like Fred’s winking at Harry as he makes his way out of the common room towards the Yule Ball, are scattered throughout the books. And perhaps it’s partially as a result of his impulsiveness, but Fred also seems to be the twin who is most stunned when something catastrophic really does happen: “Harry!” said Fred, who looked extremely white underneath, the mud. “How’re you feeling?”

Likewise, when Ron is poisoned, Fred is the sibling who expresses the most concern – and when Ron can’t manage to save a goal in a Quidditch match, Fred realizes that saying anything to Ron about it would be going too far, saying he hasn’t “got the heart.” So while Fred can come across as brash, brazen, and overly exuberant, these alone don’t provide the full reason Harry enjoys his company. Games To Do? He’s a true friend, and deep down very loyal and caring. In fact in net review, this regard I think he has far more in common with Harry – and Ron – than either of them fully realize. Though mostly he’s just a whole lot of fun. ”Excellent, are we carrying on?” said Fred Weasley brightly. (PA13)

Dumbledore cleared his throat…. “It is my very great pleasure to Games phoenix, inform you that the Triwizard Tour¬nament will be taking place at Hogwarts this year.” Chest heaving with emotion, Wood turned to Harry. “… said Percy sanctimoniously, “I shudder to think what the state of my in-tray would be if I was away from work for five days.” While Fred is flying the Ford Anglia towards the Burrow, George is essay of course sitting in the passenger seat, guiding the way. And just as it works with Fred, this metaphor is a good description of Games George’s role, too. He’s definitely the more reserved of the essay writers professional two, and does a good deal of the to do thinking for the duo – after all, he’s the one reining in Fred when they’re discussing Ludo Bagman, and when Hermione asks whether they’ve ever truly cared about getting into thesis china trouble, George is quick to point out phoenix, that “[of] course we have…. Never been expelled, have we?” And just as Fred has a lot in common with Harry and Ron, I think George has quite a bit in common with Hermione. I’ve said elsewhere that Harry and Ron are lucky to have Hermione, in that she helps them avoid over-the-top stupidity (like flying a car to Hogwarts). Fred is lucky, in much the same way, to china, have George – the fact that the twins haven’t been expelled is probably largely thanks to him.

Of course it’s worth remembering that the phoenix person George is Master thesis china reining in Games things to do, is Fred Weasley – it’s not like that’s saying George is an angel himself. Accounting Do? He’s still a Weasley twin, and Games phoenix, he still goes along with nearly everything Fred starts. Argrumentative Introduction? And for that matter, it’s not like he’s not goofing around himself – he may only instigate 25% of the twins’ jokes, but he joins in on things to do phoenix, most of the others. And after all, a quarter of the twins’ jokes is still a whole lot of jokes. Where I think George really differentiates himself from his twin, though, is in his thoughtfulness. Look at the difference between the twins’ first reaction to hearing they’re required to buy all of Lockhart’s books: Fred, who had finished his own list, peered over at Harry’s.

George is the twin who spots Harry’s quizzical looks and explains to him about gnomes; who jumps in to compliment Oliver Wood after Oliver has complimented everyone else on the team; and who refuses – and then thanks Harry for – the Master thesis about Triwizard winnings. Things Phoenix? And while Fred jumps in with George, just as George joins Fred’s jokes, George is the strategies generally the one who thinks to say these things in the first place. It’s also clear that family is important to George, more so than Fred. Games Things Phoenix? He forces Percy to sit with his brothers on Christmas because it’s “a time for family;” he gets excited when he notices his father’s home from work (“Dad’s home!”); and he notices when Ron and Bill aren’t back yet from argrumentative essay, their flying encounter with the Death Eaters. And it’s probably as a result of to do this that he gets upset when he and his brother are passed over: Mrs. Weasley let out a shriek just like Hermione’s.

There are admittedly fewer “George moments” in the books than there are for argrumentative essay, Fred; George just seems to phoenix, spend a little bit more of his time in the background (though again, compared to Fred, that’s not saying a lot). Act Writing Strategies School? But he’s a great friend, and lots of fun to to do, be with – and really helps complete and round out the Weasley twins. Mrs. Weasley… was sporting a brand-new midnight blue witch’s hat glittering with what looked like tiny starlike diamonds, and a spectacular golden necklace. ”What’s going on?” said Wood as the Gryffindor team huddled together, while Slytherins in the crowd jeered. “We’re being flattened.

Fred, George, where were you when that Bludger stopped Angelina scoring?” “Right you are, Verity, I’m coming,” said George promptly. “Harry, you help yourself to anything you want, all right? No charge.” Fred and George – or George and Fred. It’s probable, of course, that J.K. Rowling didn’t consciously intend for every one of these moments to strategies high, highlight the differences between the things phoenix twins’ characters.

But I think it’s clear that she had individual traits in mind when she was writing them, and that they came across clearly throughout the books. Of course it’s also true that at the end of the day, Fred and George are far more alike than they are different. Both are fun and goofy; both care deeply about Act writing strategies high Harry and, in the end, their family as well. Games Things Phoenix? And naturally, the quotes I used here to highlight their differences were carefully selected – there are plenty of other quotes that could be used to Master thesis, dispute my ideas. Games Things To Do Phoenix? But the source of these ideas was the statistics I compiled first, on which twin tended towards certain interactions – and I do think that generally speaking, the twins do tend toward different characteristics. What makes me saddest about these ideas is the thought of George being left behind after Fred’s death. Of course the twins were an inseparable duo, but even more than that, they were a duo for whom Fred provided much of the humor, and homework, the fun. Rowling has said in phoenix, interviews that George never really recovered from his twin’s death, and it’s not hard to see why.

After all, if there’s one thing George did, it’s care for his family – and for high, without Fred’s impulsiveness and humor, Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes could never quite be the same. Awesome essay! Of all the deaths in Harry Potter, Fred’s was the to do one I hated the most. Essay Writers Professional? He and George felt like one of those “couldn’t possibly die” characters. Rowling did a good job showing how Voldemort’s tyranny could affect anyone. Besides George, I think Mrs. Weasley had a tough time coping.

The last thing she did to Fred was push him aside to hug Percy. Excellent essay, very well-written. This is an Games to do phoenix, interesting topic, and even though I’ve read similar essays and homework, discussions before, this one was much more detailed. I’ve always liked George better, right from the things to do start, perhaps because he never really seemed to get as much space as Fred. Who did George take to the Yule Ball? I was actually very happy that it was Fred, not George, who ended up dead. Best Writers Review? It felt fair. Great essay (did you really calculate those statistics? That’s dedication. I admire it).

Fred’s death shocked me more than other. His was the things to do last name I expected to read among the fallen, especially since George lived, and throughout the books they’re always attached. It returned me to Best review professional, the thought “Don’t pity the dead. Pity the living.” Roonil Wazlib, I hadn’t thought back to the significance of to do Mrs. Fast Essay? Weasley pushing Fred out of her way. Talk about bitter irony. “If the things phoenix Hogwarts Express crashed tomorrow…”

Excellent job on the essay. This is Fast custom essay net review basically dead on what I have always thought about the twins. Or rather, have thought since I actually put time into trying to differentiate their characters, which was really only phoenix like one read through the series ago. Wonderful essay! I agree, the twins were among those chracters that “just COULDN’T die” – the ones I was sure Jo simply wouldn’t dare kill. Review Professional? And I did notice that Fred seems to things to do, have more fo the cruel streak that Ron has, while George is the Act writing kinder one. In fact, keeping in Games things to do, mind the comments abotu Molly’s pettiness in essay, OotP, we can sorta separate the Weasleys into ones with a cruel streak and ones without. To Do Phoenix? With are Ron, Fred, and essay introduction, Molly. Games Things Phoenix? Without are George, Bill, Percy, Arthur, and Ginny. Hard to say where Charlie fits in. I read an essay once, I don’t remember where, that was speculating on which twin would die in the 7th book, written before it had come out — the Fast custom essay theory being that there was no way all the Weasleys would make it out alive, and Games, one of the Master twins seemed fair game.

Anyway, it stated — quite accurately — that it would be Fred to die, and the reasoning was along these same lines — Fred is more impulsive, more outgoing, more wild, etc., making it more likely he’d put himself in danger. Not to Games, mention, George would have an Best essay professional, easier time being alone than Fred — I don’t think there’s ANYBODY ELSE who *could* have reined Fred in, aside from George, so he’d be totally lost on things phoenix, his own, whereas the more grounded George would be having a lot less fun but would at Accounting least be self-sufficient. Anyway, the Games phoenix article stuck with me and I’ve always paid attention to the characterization in all my re-reads since then. that was a wonderful essay and Master thesis, very enlightening too. also hpboy13 observation is interesting however I will have to Games, severely dissagree that ginny is in of homework for high students, the “without cruel strike” since she ran over someone with her broom for insulting harry, and her insults to ron were pretty harsh when he finds her with dean.

I didn’t notice any of the differences here; I wonder if you would have looked for them at all, if Fred hadn’t died? I think that was the reason for killing him off – pardon my word choice :) – to highlight the fact that they actually have differences. Meaning that one can survive without the other, and phoenix, they’re not a “package deal” like you said. Often, but not always. Ditto on Hayley’s point.

Nice analysis. I’ve always detected a difference between Fred and George. First of all the do length of Games things to do phoenix their names have always made me think George was a bit more grounded and Fred more quick, which supports this essay. J.K. would never think of of homework school students two of her characters as the same and I think that their portrayal in the films was not sensitive to to do, this. Of Homework Students? Yes Ginny definitely has a mean streak as does Percy.

Remember his fight with his father? Charlie seems to not have a mean streak but your right who really knows? piggybacking on cowboy Jim’s point… did anyone noticed these differences on the Twins IN the Movies? I mean there are instances in things to do, which they talk at Fast custom essay net review the same time as if one but… I would like to things to do phoenix, think they have some sort of difference on of homework school students, film too. I would to hear what you guys think. Excellent essay for all the reasons people have listed above. I think JKR said at one point that Fred was the crueler and funnier of the twins.

After hearing that, I started to detect a difference between the two, but more often than not, they are together. I don’t the Games things films ever show a difference between Fred and George. The filmmakers aren’t always very sensitive to things like portraying the characters’ personalities correctly! But I think we fans just understand their personalities more. As for the Weasley meanstreaks: Molly – We see a lot of Master about china her mean streak. Arthur – He did get in a fight with Lucius at the bookstore. Games To Do Phoenix? Not that I blame him, but still… Bill – The first thing that comes to Fast custom, my mind is him saying somewhat mean things (or at least one) to Ron, but he is his brother, so that’s understandable. Charlie – We don’t know much about him, but he has been nice and helpful. Percy – That depends on Games things to do, how you look at it.

Fred – I think his mean streak has been well established. George – He is usually kind, but does go along with some of the meaner things Fred does. Ron – He definitely has a mean streak. Ginny – See emily’s comment. Yes, she can be cruel. So make up your own mind on Fast, that.

I was watching the Goblet of Games things to do phoenix Fire movie and noticed that when Death Eaters attack at the World Cup Mr. Weasley tells George that Ginny is his responsibility, not Fred. Homework Services? I thinks it’s a coincidence, but that’s the Games to do best I’ve got for movies showing the difference between the for high school students twins. Actually, Mickey, Arthur says, “Fred, George, Ginny is your responsibility,” handing it over to both of them. I think the movies are trying to play up the ‘identical to the last freckle’ bit, and not bothering to show that they really are two unique people who just happen to look alike. Oh, I thought he just said George.

I’m pretty certain that the things to do phoenix twins are 100% identical in Best essay writers review, the movies, too. Games To Do Phoenix? Warner Bros. Accounting Homework Do? has this tendency to not bother too much with developing the character’s personalities. Games To Do Phoenix? I think they just change them to Master about, fit the script they made. But this is to do phoenix going to turn into a movie/book discussion rather than George/Fred, so sorry. ”Excellent, are we carrying on?” said Fred Weasley brightly. (PA13) The best line in all the books :D Everytime I see it, it just makes me sry with laughter, I don’t even know why :P. I always loved George a little bit more than Fred, partly because he seemed to essay writers review, be the one in the background, and to do, maybe partly because I like the name George better than Fred.

But I never thought that any of them would die. Actually, when I started reading the last book, I was going through all of the characters in my head, guessing who would die … and Accounting do, Fred and George came as a package deal. “JKR couldn’t kill one of Games things them off, leaving the other behind, and there’s no way she’s killing both, so they’re safe.” I was wrong. Act Writing Strategies School? And I still haven’t forgiven JKR for doing it. *sniff* Excellent essay. Games Phoenix? Wish I could write an school students, essay like this. I never actually thought Fred would die. I didn’t think any of the Games phoenix Weasleys would die in thesis about, the Deathly Hallows.

I have to say that I think I understand what George must feel when Fred dies- I’m a triplet, and I can’t imagine how I would feel if one or both of to do my sisters died, and I was left alone. For High? i’m not sure if people realize how much multiple siblings depend on things, each other- it’s like having your best friend with you constantly, one you know will never leave you, one whose judgement you respect extremely highly. I don’t even know what it’s going to be like when we all three go to different colleges, that’s how much we share. Poor George. You know, I agree with all the Act writing strategies high stuff you guys are saying, but I kind of feel like Fred’s being unfairly critisized; George is usually more reserved than Fred, but would you call Fred cruel? Bella + James P., I guess I wasn’t trying to say so much that Fred is a cruel person – remember, the differences that do exist between the twins are pretty slight, and this essay is written to Games, highlight every one of them.

But I would say that he has a bit of a cruel streak . Does the difference I’m trying to get at make sense? This essay was brilliant – I had always noticed in my readings of the books the Best essay writers professional differences between the twins, but Josie has put these into Games to do phoenix words and they are exactly as I would have done (if I had had his gift of writing). When Fred died I was gobsmacked – and put the Accounting services do book aside for a couple of days – I really couldn’t believe that one of the twins would be “killed off”. I felt so sorry for George as they had such a close relationship throughout all the books – I thought it was such a catastrophe and things phoenix, can well believe JKR’s remakrs that “George never got over To buy argrumentative, it”. This essay brought tears to my eyes.

Good job, Josie. Things? I’ve actually always thought of the argrumentative essay twins as FredandGeorge and things to do, I feel bad about custom essay it since the twins deserve more respect from me than that. I was particularly upset that Fred died because he was together with Percy (the git of the family) when it happened, . I was like “No! Percy’s RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE! Take him instead!” That’s probably a little unfair to Percy, but he’s my least fave Weasley so I’d be the least sorry to see him die. Games Things To Do? I wonder if that’s the reaction JKR was going for, or if I’m the only one who feels that way. My theory is that Fred would have rashly committed suicide if George had died instead. Master About? Lack of good judgment is embedded in phoenix, his personality. What do you think? Lydia – Fred most certainly would have done something rash and foolish, but killing himself?

No way. He’d take his anger out on someone else, not himself. Excellent essay! I only recently discovered this site and Accounting homework services do, am devouring it. Things Phoenix? Fascinating, thoughful stuff. I couldn’t agree more, since GoF at the latest I felt the twins were shown as individuals.

On George and Angelina Johnson – JKR said (I think it was in that ‘A Year in the Life of’ documentary) something along the Master thesis about lines of the relationship probably not being that healthy, and something of to do phoenix a substitute for their loss. I just want to say that I [mostly] agree with your essay. That’s actually how I’ve viewed the twins since book 7 when Fred died. :( Between the two of them, I think Fred would be the one who would have a harder time coping if the Fast net review other twin died. As you said, Fred is the more impulsive–the more passionate–so I think that Fred have a harder time (just a tiny bit more) dealing with the loss of his twin than George. Also, a reaction to one of the comments: “we can sorta separate the Weasleys into ones with a cruel streak and things to do phoenix, ones without.

With are Ron, Fred, and Benefits of homework, Molly. Without are George, Bill, Percy, Arthur, and Ginny. Hard to say where Charlie fits in.” I disagree about Ginny. Games Phoenix? She definitely has a cruel streak. Remember the time when she tripped Ron when he was hoping to get a kiss from Best professional, Fleur? Or when she hexed Zacharias Smith (although the git surely deserved it). Don’t get me wrong, Ginny’s one of Games to do phoenix my favorite characters. But I still think she’s got a cruel streak. I adore this essay.

George has always been my favorite twin, but I was never sure why. I guess I picked up his thoughtfulness subconsciously. Incidentally, this makes me think of Master china Schmerg_the_Impaler’s fanfiction, “Long-Distance Extendable Ears.” Read it. Read it now. Great essay. Games Things Phoenix? I agree that the argrumentative essay introduction twins are almost interchangeable – remember Gred and Forge (it still makes me laugh when I re-read it!) But I can see the diferences in Games things to do, their personalities as you point them out.

I too was devastated when Fred died. I really could not believe it. Essay Writers Review? I agree with Chiyou, as far as I would have prefered Percy’s death to Fred’s. Hope that doesn’t make me too evil:-) Just a note (I know it’s kind of Games things to do petty, but I just thought it might need correcting anyway) – there is an To buy argrumentative essay introduction, error in your essay where you say “turned Ron’s toy broomstick into a spider…” it is actually Ron’s Teddy Bear which is turned into a spider when Ron accidentally breaks Fred’s toy broomstick. (CS Chpt 9)

I never really thought about Fred and George before I read that Fred dies. Even when you ask someone who their favorite character is they will say Fred and Games to do phoenix, George without even considering that these are two people instead of one. I think it is quite possible that Rowling wrote their scenes with them separate in her mind just to see who might notice that they do have their differences while most of us won’t even remember who said what, only that it was Fred or George. I had never seen the metaphor of Fred driving the net review car and George being along for the ride as anything but it is quite interesting. Games Things? When Fred died I did start thinking about how this would affect George but never did give him his own separate personality. About China? Maybe Fred being the one who died is also just as important as him being the one who was driving the car. Looking at Fred being the instigator of the fun and pranks we can see that him dying really shows how much happiness and even innocence was really lost that day and in that war and his separation from his twin was showing how none of them could really be whole again after everything they had lost in things to do, the same way as George having lost half of himself. Excellent essay indeed,I cried when Fred died, I just couldn’t believe it. But one thing i noticed- Of course i didnt read through every comment- but there was a lot of talk about cruel streaks, and Benefits of homework school, I was quite intrested to to do phoenix, know, as everyone seemed to skip over To buy essay, him, If any of you think he has a cruel streak? I mean, of course with Voldemort he does, that kinda goes without saying, over all Harry is nice but he does have a nasty temper.And when Angry, he has done rash things. For example, his argument with Sirius in to do phoenix, the Shreiking Shack, “Are you going to strategies high, kill me, Harry?”

Or even after Sirius had passed and he had chased Bellatrix down the hall (Though he did have every reason to be angry after that whole ordeal.) I totally agree with the majority of you above. This essay was absolutely brilliant and I appreciated it. In my mind the twins were considered the same and Games things to do phoenix, yet completely different, though I could never figure out why. I guess it was because I totally loved reading about the both of them, but I could never get a true mark on Best essay review, their personality’s (I blame that for short appearances). What I did learn while reading was that it was always Fred in the action, like you said. It truly broke my heart when she killed Fred. Games Things? Like everyone said they were the essay net review sole characters I thought she wouldn’t take. I was positive it would be a weasley (sp?) cuz there was no way ALL of them would live and I was sure it would be Percy. I was like “oh she’ll do that thing where he comes back for forgiveness and when things are all bright and wonderful that they’re baby came home, he dies.” The rocks fall and I’m like “Here it comes!!” And….It’s not Percy. And THAT mind fuc*ed me more than Sirius and Games to do, Dumbledore’s death combined.

I was in such shock I had to put the book down and walk away and go cry. I truly felt betrayed. So I totally feel you there Chiyou. Introduction? She killed off alll my fave characters and she twisted the to do knife when she left George all alone. And Kelsey I think you just twisted it even further by those last few sentences. I wanna cry all over again. Cuz you’re right. Of Homework For High School Students? Now I really can’t forgive Rowling. to Sammi… You know I would say YES when it comes to to do, your question with Harry But I’m not really sure.

A lot of the custom essay net review things he does that can appear cruel seem totally justified to me. I don’t think he has a cruel streak but I’d need to go back and re-read. Anyone with evidence? Yeah, most of Games to do phoenix his actions really are quite justified, with all the death that loomed over him all the time. Accounting Do? (It made the Games things epilouge all the better.) But even though a lot of it was justified, a lot of his argueung with Ron and Hermione seemed rather unjustified, seeing as how only once, when they were told not to write by Dumbledore, did he have a reason to be angry.(Other than the obvious other reasons such as Ron being mad over the Triwizard Tournament ordeal. And just a side note about Fred’s death: It didnt happen. Even though J.K. wrote it down, I am choosing to thesis about, be in complete denial and I therefor choose to believe that him and Games to do, George are still at W.W.W. living happily ever after and the whole ordeal with the wall actually killed Percy. I always loved the Master china twins, George a little more, and like alot of people I thought wall falls, ‘totally Percy’, dust clears, ‘no, it’s Fred?!’ I cried so much after reading it, I probably made it worse by thinking ‘it’s Sirius all over again and things phoenix, now poor George is all alone’. I got really mad that Bellatrix used his death to get at Molly and always associate her as being the one that killed him for custom, some reason.

So when describing her I always say that she killed all my favorite characters. Don’t forget that Harry is still just a teenager, so him fighting with his friends is all just normal stuff and other than that, after everything that’s happened and is happening to things, him at any given point in the books he has the right to be angry if you ask me. I don’t see how’s he’s ever been downright cruel. But I would like to hear evidence, there may be something I’m just not thinking about. I cant honestly say that he is Benefits students cruel.

Really, now that it hink about to do it he seems to be rather level headed for someone whos goen through what he has. Agree with Sammi on the Harry topic as well as The Fred issue. Fred? Killed? Pshh what are you talking about?

It was obviously Percy buried under those rocks. So sad that. Harry definitely isn’t cruel, but he does have a high sense of justice. In some cases, this is a good things, but in others, where he is only perceiving wrongdoing, it ends up being a bad thing because he sometimes senselessly argues with Ron and Hermionie. Act Writing Strategies School? So I would say the anger we see in things to do phoenix, Harry comes from his sense of right and Fast essay, wrong, of justice, rather than a cruel streak. I’m joining the Fred death denial team. Can you not all imagine cute old men version of Fred and George selling their inventions, telling war stories and corny jokes well into things phoenix their 90s? I also think Ginny should be in camp cruel and Molly should be out.

Molly is Accounting do just a mom with to many kids, She isn’t cruel just overwhelmed with a very casual family. Were as Ginny is very full of herself and finds it hard to see life from Games things phoenix, others stand points ( much like Ron)I don’t remember what book ( I think HBP) but I remember a part were Hermione is writers trying to make some point about quidditch and Ginny in an attempt to Games, look cool in essay review, front of Harry insults her in a very cruel manner. She dates Micheal and Dean just to Games to do phoenix, get Harrys attention and she strikes very low blows to Fast custom net review, Ron for his reaction to Games things to do phoenix, catches her making out with an strategies high, older guy (which is a reaction any older brother would have).People try to call her spunky but shes just mean spirited. I have always really hated Fred’s death and felt that it didn’t really fit, it just doesn’t feel right in the story. Games To Do Phoenix? To begin with, George had already had his ear cut off at the beginning of the story so we can now tell them apart, but also Bill and Mr.

Weasley have been attacked in other stories. I understand that Jo once said that there was no way all of the Weasley’s could survive the war but I feel it would have been more poignant to kill Percy. Fast? He had just come back and to do, made amends and then dies to defend the cause. Or, kill Charlie who we don’t really know or care as much about. Best Essay Writers? Hedwig, Mad-Eye, Dobby, Lupin, Tonks and Colin Creevey were all already on things phoenix, the chopping block so she didn’t need this one for emotional effect. Also, by Accounting homework services do breaking up the twins she completely ruins who they were as family and business partners.

If Fred was the driver in this relationship, then alot of the big ideas probably came from him so what would happen, now, to Games things to do, their business. I don’t know but this was the only death in the books that still does not sit right with me. Erica Chestnut, I think all of the reasons you just laid out are exactly *why* Jo felt she had to custom net review, kill Fred. It would be pretty unrealistic to have a series of books where the only characters who die are those we don’t care about. Even as the series stands, I find it pretty unbelievable that Harry’s tightest-knit circle all survives (Hermione, Ron, Neville, Luna, Ginny).

That’s not how real life works, and Games things to do, part of the point of Fred’s death (and to a lesser extent, Lupin’s, Tonks’s, and Colin Creevey’s) is to feel the Fast custom essay pain of such a loss. Otherwise, as readers, how could we ever understand what this war, and Games, this battle, really mean? I think that’s exactly why it made sense to kill Fred. We didn’t want it to happen. That’s what made it so hard to Best, read about. The brilliance of J.K Rowling in phoenix, doing that is seen in how much it sucked to see him die.

That was exactly the point, we are supposed to Accounting do, feel it. Phoenix? If Percy or some other character that we cared very little for died instead, we would not feel the losses of the war the characters were involved in. It also makes the Best essay review victory of to do Harry over argrumentative introduction, Voldemort even more satisfying. I remember when my sister and I started the Harry Potter series, I immediately loved Fred. LOVED HIM. I don’t know what made me separate him from George when most people see them as a single entity but I did. I know that my sister and I have always been called a package deal and that annoyed me so much, so I never thought of them as one character. I love them both, but I had planned my imaginary wedding to Games things to do phoenix, Fred. :( Every time I love a character in any franchise, they die (I have actually done a thorough look-through of the various series I have enjoyed and found that this is NOT an exaggeration). I thought Fred would escape because he made it so far.

Also, as pathetic as this seems, every time I reread the series, my heart jumps when I see Fred’s name because he’s alive again and Benefits of homework for high, I am desperately sad for several weeks after reading Deathly Hallows. Pathetic, I know. Molly had a mean streak, look how she treated Hermione when The Prophet was printing lies about her and Harry, and Harry had one too, look how he treated Filch (though a good argument could have been made that Filch had a huge mean streak of his own) Harry could have made his life at Hogwarts a lot easier if, when he discovered Filch’s Quickspell book, he had offered to help him learn some simple spells, if he would have done that he would have had Filch foe an ally instead of an Games things phoenix, enemy and he was very rude to Collin, who worshipped him and, in fact, made the ultimate sacrifice, for him. Collin was my favorite minor character, he was good and china, loyal in every way. A laugh and a cry. Games Things? Thank you for writing this! -goes to huggle the twins- I really loved your essey. I’m also in denial about Fast custom Fred’s death. No way. I understand that J.K. had to things to do, kill off main characters, but why one of the twins, at To buy argrumentative some point after reading it, I was like, why couldn’t she just kill off Ron. (never liked him for some reason.)

Wow, what a great article. I also didn’t think about their differences. While I didn’t think they were identical to to do, their thoughts, I never looked to see the individuals. Anyone else hate how movie twins somehow always talk at custom the same time or finish each others sentences? Yes, twins would have a higher chance of doing that than anyone, but they don’t share a brain. I just remember being annoyed with one of the movies when the twins didn’t ever complete a sentence alone. Thank you for this, Josie, it’s excellent. @Paul Menkens: My impression is that Squibs can’t do magic no matter what, so the idea of anyone teaching Filch spells is impractical – they’re not in his genetic nature.

@Paul Menkens: To go along with what rtozier said, JKR said that Filch’s spell course never worked (could have been “never would have worked”). Squibs are anti-Muggle borns. Where one is a witch or wizard born to a Muggle family, the phoenix other is a Muggle born to a wizard family. Different from Accounting services, birth and no lessons can help them. And, Fred’s still alive and working with his brother (they just re-opened Zonko’s under their business umbrella). In a corner of their stores, they have a display of hand-knitted, mismatched socks in lurid colors, delivered by Dobby, once he gets them made, of course… Superb article Josie! :) Though it has been obvious that it is almost always Fred who is in the limelight, as compared to George, the subtle moments that you highlighted are great! :)

Great essay! One thing strikes me though about the difference between the twins. I don’t the factor of Games phoenix differentiation is essay net review necessarily a streak of to do phoenix cruelty. I believe in more to be a variable of compassion. The twins along with all the Weasleys and Harry, are passionate characters. Passion is defined as “tense or overpowering emotion such as love, joy, hatred, or anger.” These very passionate characters are going to have outbursts that are over Act writing strategies high school, the top and may seem cruel due to the intensity of Games things to do phoenix their feelings.

Theses outbursts tend to be over the top and thesis about, come out Games, as cruel, but in actuality they are as passionate as their owners. The key factor between those above mentioned to Best review, have a cruel streak, “With are Ron, Fred, and Molly. Without are George, Bill, Percy, Arthur, and Ginny,” (hpboy13) is compassions. Games Things To Do? There is Act writing strategies high proof the “without” category can also be cruel. The factor that sets them apart is things phoenix their compassion. Benefits? George’s compassion is to do stated above. We see Percy’s compassion when Fred dies. We see Arthur’s compassion when he sympathizes with Harry and Benefits of homework for high school students, treats Harry more as an adult as well as his interaction with his kids and Molly. Games To Do Phoenix? We see Ginny’s compassion when she guides Harry away from Dumbledore’s dead body or when she defends Luna. We see Bills compassions at essay Shell Cottage with his interactions with Harry.

There are many more examples for Games phoenix, each character and Benefits, I think everyone can identify multiple times we see Harry’s compassion as there are too many to count. The question is not whether they have a cruel streak but which characters show compassion in their nature. I really, really, really enjoyed reading this. Well done. I think this is to do phoenix brilliant. From the very first time we were introduced to Fred and George, I began to Act writing strategies school, pick up on their subtle differences. For some reason I’ve always had the gift of being able to tell twins apart, no matter how identical (even in the movies I can easily tell the difference between James and Games, Oliver Phelps), so it was pretty easy for me to see how Rowling made them so intertwined that they seemed the same person while simultaneously establishing them as separate and net review, unique members of the things phoenix family.

Also, I agree with those who have said that George would handle being without his twin better than Fred. While George would likely implode after such a loss as this, withdrawing into essay writers professional himself for Games things to do, a while and To buy introduction, likely succumbing to depression, he would eventually be pulled out of Games to do phoenix it by his family and friends. Although he never truly got over Fast, it, he would be able to Games to do phoenix, live a semblance of Fast custom essay net review a normal life. Fred, on the other hand, would explode after losing George and to do phoenix, would likely leave a trail of destruction in about, his wake. He would likely do so much damage in his grief and things phoenix, anger that there would be no moving on for him. There just always seemed to be something about writers review professional Fred that indicated his being more dependent upon Games things phoenix, his twin for existence, and while George never truly moved on I think Fred would never move on at all – if he even survived. I suppose all this to say, you did a great job with this essay! I agree with all your points about their differences and, although they are irreversibly intertwined from writers professional, conception they are, in things to do phoenix, a way, very different individuals. Thanks for Master, sharing! I have brothers who are identical twins, and you are correct that the more dominant twin is often more emotionally dependent on Games things to do phoenix, the less dominant and suffers more separation anxiety.

Maybe it’s because the more laid back twin provides more support to his co-twin than his co-twin provides to Best, him. Games To Do Phoenix? Not sure. You even see this with the essay Phelps twins to Games to do phoenix, an extent. James is the “gentler” twin, but he’s the one who seems much more keen on Master thesis about china, being seen as an Games, individual. Benefits School Students? So, yeah, I think George has a far better chance of surviving the Games to do loss than Fred would. I think this essay is completely right. I’ve always noticed this about the twins. I used to think of Master thesis them as being much the same until I realized Fred joked more and George was the one out of the two to usually handle the serious situations.

Terrific essay! It reminded me just how tragic Fred’s death was to George (and to Games things to do, all of the Weasleys) Maybe jk knew she would be killing fred….that she made him more fun and george d caring one. Thesis About China? this way in d end when fred dies….. v can only imagine d melancholy of george….n the charm of ‘fred n george’ is gone when fred is things phoenix killed. I think it was very important that certain characters died. Wars don’t end with everything going back to normal.

People move on and the daily needs help with that, but there are always scars and empty chairs…. BTW what plugin are you using for Master thesis about, the social media login linking? Daniel, I’m not sure what you mean by the social media login linking. The site is run on WordPress, so most of the social media type stuff (comment boards, Digg/Reddit links, etc.) is run by them. The only exception is the links in the sidebar – RSS/Facebook/Twitter/LJ – and those are pretty boring straightforward links. Beyond that, I really haven’t put any effort into figuring out marketing or the social media stuff; I’ve just let readers discover the Games to do phoenix site and then tell their friends about it, and I figure that’s working out fine as I’m up to a half million page views per month. :) This has always been my general impression of the Weasley twins, but it’s a treat to see their characters laid out in such and intelligent manner! I’m particularly impressed with the statistics you got from the books, since the Benefits of homework for high percentages were much higher than I would have guessed, although I did notice many of the examples which you used. Games Things To Do Phoenix? I also commend your use of the Best Driver and Games to do phoenix, the Navigator as metaphors, because I could never have articulated their roles in such a concise and accurate way. The one point that I found interesting was George’s concern with family, which I had noticed, although it does fit his characterization. I think he also takes the estrangement between Percy and the rest of the Weasleys more personally than Fred does.

Also, note the essay introduction symbolism of George losing one ear. Rest In Peace, Fred. Awesome Essay. I would have never thought of that! great essay! loved it. I’m definitely in Games things, camp death-denier. I actually just pretend that anything after HBP doesn’t exist at all sometimes.

Leave me to china, my world of delusion, I’m happier there! When I first got into HP, I always identified them as basically interchangeable, and continued on Games things to do phoenix, that note for many years. But after a recent re-reading with more in-depth analysis of school all characters in mind, I too noticed differences upon more thorough reading. One thing I think warrants pointing out Games, about Fred and George is that while Fred is more brash and at first glace *seems* to be the essay dominant of the two, it may well be George who is quietly in control. Games Phoenix? George reigns Fred in. Accounting Homework? George is the one who goes along with things, but there’s little doubt in my mind that if George ever said “stop,” Fred would never continue with his scheme of the day.

George is the enabler. While George might not be the overtly aggressive one, he’s still there and still participating, and Games things, most certainly assists Fred, and in that, he is condoning what Fred is doing. If George expresses even the slightest displeasure, Fred seems very in tune to that and backs off. For all we know, George may well be the mastermind of the two, quietly pulling the Best essay more impulsive Fred’s strings. That may actually be more likely, since George shows greater capability for planning, forethought and subtlety.

We’ve seen several times that it takes very little for things to do, George to reign Fred in; assuming that George can reign Fred in, it speaks volumes when he doesn’t. Act Writing Strategies? I would argue, therefore, that George *does* have a cruel streak. He does not always actively participate, but his failure to stop Fred when he’s being a jerk (when he can see it coming, that is) is condoning it, and to do, condoning someone else’s actions when you have the power to stop it is morally the same as doing it yourself. That’s not to say that Fred or George is evil at all, or even inherently cruel, but I most certainly take issue with the idea that George lacks a cruel streak that Fred possesses. My camps of Weasley traits: Cruel streak: Fred AND George, Ginny, Molly, Ron, and Percy. No cruel streak: Mr. Net Review? Weasley, Bill, and probably Charlie, though we’ve seen too little of him to know for sure.

To totally derail this train of ideas, of all of them, I contend that Ginny has the most pronounced cruel streak. She coolly and calculatingly hurts people through social means: shunning those she’s irritated with; using other boys to make Harry jealous; making mean jokes about Games things phoenix Fleur who has never really done anything to her; mocking Ron about Accounting Hermione and Games phoenix, Krum knowing that hurts him the Accounting homework most. Games To Do Phoenix? She plans her actions to manipulate and hurt as it suits her purposes. Accounting Do? Planned and subtle, I contend, is higher on the immorality scale than is rash and overt. Games Things Phoenix? Ginny plans her meanness in Benefits of homework for high school, many cases, anticipating exactly how it will effect those around her. Games Things To Do Phoenix? Even Percy doesn’t do that; though he is a huge jerk, he doesn’t go out of his way to hurt his family, he just does so by avoiding them and making choices they take issue with, but which at the time, he believes are right. Fred, and by writers association, George, behave cruelly usually out of a temperamental outburst in the heat of the moment, rarely planned out. Molly also behaves cruelly in the heat of the things phoenix moment, and the Harry-Hermione thing was in defense of someone else, albeit misplaced; not for her own benefit.

Ron seems to hurt people less out of intentional cruelty and Best essay, more out of sheer stupidity or in to do, rashness from a place of hurting himself. Essay? Ginny is the only Weasley I’d say has a cruel streak that borders on malevolence. Every time I think about this I want to cry for George :( he was an amazing kid.. So nice kind and even funny but he was always in Games things, the background of Fred I wish he would hav gotbmore laughs he’s soo cool! But I understand about Fast custom essay net review him holding Fred back and Fred bringing out the to do phoenix best in George. They are a pair and always will be to me. They go together perfectly.

Love them. Thesis China? I do like that George marries someone who rly knew Fred to to do phoenix, so mayb he could hav a sholder to cry on and get though it a little with. I do feel Fred would hav gotten out of To buy argrumentative control of g died so I’m kinda thankful it happen this way instead but then again it’s sooo sad cause george is Games phoenix so amazinggg! Ahh gonna cry. Accounting Homework Services Do? love u JK Rowling! I had also noticed the phoenix personality differences while reading the books. I thought, ‘George is like the back-up dancer while Fred was in the front, shaking it like there was no tomorrow.’ (Yeah, I know xD) That was one of the reasons I would say “My favorite character was Sirius, until he died, then my favorite character was George, before it became unbearable to even think of Fast essay net review him because I always thought of Fred.” I took Fred’s death almost as seriously as Sirius’s. (Say that five times fast!) Sirius’s was more sadder since J.K Rowling was all like “He’s dead! He’s gone forever. ” shoving it up Harry bu–, umm, brain?

I do agree, George is more mellow-er than Fred, joking around Fred. And I think their noses in to do phoenix, the movies tell some about their personalities. Fast Custom? I don’t know. Wow, I never really thought about it this way. Really when you think about it they are so very different.

I’ve pretty much always just lumped them together, like I would say “Fred and things, George are my favorite characters.” I could never pick just one of them because I didn’t really see much difference in them. After reading this essay, the twins remind me a lot of two other fictional ginger twins, the Hitachin brothers from Ouran High School Host Club. Master Thesis China? Hikaru is more like Fred and Games things, Kaoru is essay review professional like George. Games Phoenix? I guess it was just easier to strategies high, notice with them because they play more noticeably different roles in the story than Fred and things phoenix, George do. I just discovered this site, and Fast custom, this was the first thing I read on here.

I absolutely LOVE this essay, I’ve yet to find another like it. George was always my favorite between the twins, maybe because Fred seemed to get more of the spotlight, but maybe because of these differences you’ve highlighted here. I never consciously noticed until GoF that they weren’t just FredandGeorge, when they had their argument about blackmailing Bagman. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if JKR wrote in that argument to Games things to do, highlight their differences. Is there another time in the series where we see them argue? (Or even disagree?) There’s a good essay on this on the HP lexicon too.

Nice stuff. I’d have to agree with it.

Write My Research Paper for Me -
Kids events and activities in Phoenix and Arizona - azcentral Things to

Jan 27, 2018 Games things to do phoenix, buy an essay online for cheap 24/7 -
The 10 Best Fun Activities & Games in Phoenix - TripAdvisor

A MiddleWeb Classic: Exploring Rubrics! A little history: This article first appeared on the MiddleWeb site (with permission from the author) in 1997, in the early years of rubrics in the classroom. In 1999, Heidi Andrade provided several additional rubrics which were added to this post. Things To Do! More than 15 years after this material first appeared at MiddleWeb and long after its original link was functional, it continues to be one of the most sought-after MiddleWeb resources. For that reason, we#8217;ve reposted it here and redirected the original link to this new page. At the end of this post, we#8217;ve also included links to several rubrics associated with inference, independent writing, and Act writing strategies high school literary conversation. Please note that the portion of this post which was published at Educational Leadership can also be accessed at the ASCD site (4/20/14). Also see her Educational Leadership article (February 2000), #8220;Using Rubrics to Promote Thinking Learning#8221; for suggestions on designing instructional rubrics. Today, Dr.

Andrade is an Games things to do education associate dean at the University of Albany (SUNY) and continues to be a leader in the field of formative/classsroom assessment and rubrics. In a more recent Educational Leadership article (January 2008), she emphasizes that #8220;Rubrics can be a powerful self-assessment tool—if teachers disconnect them from grades and give students time and support to revise their work.#8221; For more contemporary resources, including Common Core perspectives, be sure to visit our MiddleWeb resource roundup: All About Rubrics. originally published in Educational Leadership, 54(4) © Heidi Goodrich 1996. Every time I introduce rubrics to a group of teachers the reaction is the school same instant appeal (#8220;Yes, this is what I need!#8221;) followed closely by Games to do phoenix panic (#8220;Good grief, how can I be expected to develop a rubric for school students everything?#8221;). When you learn what rubrics doand whyyou can create and use them to support and assess student learning without losing your sanity. A rubric is a scoring tool that lists the criteria for Games a piece of argrumentative essay work, or #8220;what counts#8221; (for example, purpose, organization, details, voice, and mechanics are often what count in Games a piece of writing); it also articulates gradations of quality for each criterion, from excellent to To buy introduction poor. The term defies a dictionary definition, but it seems to have established itself, so I continue to use it. The example in Games things phoenix Figure 1 (adapted from writers professional Perkins et al 1994) lists the Games things to do criteria and gradations of Act writing strategies high school quality for verbal, written, or graphic reports on student inventions for Games things phoenix instance, inventions designed to ease the Westward journey for 19th century pioneers for essay professional instance, or to solve a local environmental problem, or to represent an imaginary culture and its inhabitants, or anything else students might invent. This rubric lists the to do criteria in the column on Act writing strategies high, the left: The report must explain (1) the purposes of the invention, (2) the features or parts of the invention and how they help it serve its purposes, (3) the pros and cons of the design, and (4) how the design connects to other things past, present, and Games things to do future.

The rubric could easily include criteria related to presentation style and effectiveness, the Act writing school mechanics of Games things to do written pieces, and the quality of the Master china invention itself. The four columns to the right of the criteria describe varying degrees of quality, from excellent to poor. As concisely as possible, these columns explain what makes a good piece of work good and a bad one bad. Rubrics appeal to teachers and Games things phoenix students for many reasons. First, they are powerful tools for both teaching and assessment.

Rubrics can improve student performance, as well as monitor it, by making teachers#8217; expectations clear and by showing students how to meet these expectations. The result is Master thesis china, often marked improvements in the quality of student work and in learning. Thus, the most common argument for using rubrics is Games, they help define #8220;quality.#8221; One student actually didn#8217;t like rubrics for this very reason: #8220;If you get something wrong,#8221; she said, #8220;your teacher can prove you knew what you were supposed to do!#8221; (Marcus 1995). Essay Writers Review Professional! A second reason that rubrics are useful is that they help students become more thoughtful judges of the quality of their own and others#8217; work. When rubrics are used to guide self- and peer-assessment, students become increasingly able to spot and solve problems in their own and one another#8217;s work.

Repeated practice with peer-assessment, and especially self-assessment, increases students#8217; sense of responsibility for their own work and cuts down on the number of #8220;Am I done yet?#8221; questions. Third, rubrics reduce the amount of time teachers spend evaluating student work. Games! Teachers tend to find that by the time a piece has been self- and peer-assessed according to a rubric, they have little left to say about it. When they do have something to say, they can often simply circle an item in the rubric, rather than struggling to explain the flaw or strength they have noticed and Benefits school figuring out what to suggest in terms of improvements. Rubrics provide students with more informative feedback about their strengths and areas in to do need of To buy essay introduction improvement. Fourth, teachers appreciate rubrics because their #8220;accordion#8221; nature allows them to accommodate heterogeneous classes. The examples here have three or four gradations of quality, but there is no reason they can#8217;t be #8220;stretched#8221; to reflect the work of both gifted students and those with learning disabilities. Finally, rubrics are easy to use and to explain.

Christine Hall, a fourth grade teacher, reflected on how both students and parents responded to Games phoenix her use of rubrics: Students were able to articulate what they had learned, and by the end of the year could be accurate with their evaluations. Parents were very excited about the homework do use of rubrics. During parent conferences I used sample rubrics to explain to parents their purpose, and how they were used in class. The reaction of parents was very encouraging. They knew exactly what their child needed to do to be successful. How Do You Create Rubrics? Rubrics are becoming increasingly popular with educators moving toward more authentic, performance- based assessments. Recent publications contain some rubrics (Brewer 1996; Marzano et al 1993). Chances are, however, that you will have to Games things phoenix develop a few of your own rubrics to reflect your own curriculum and teaching style.

To boost the learning leverage of rubrics, the rubric design process should engage students in the following steps: 1. Look at Master models: Show students examples of good and not-so-good work. Identify the characteristics that make the good ones good and the bad ones bad. 2. List criteria: Use the discussion of things to do phoenix models to begin a list of what counts in quality work. 3. Articulate gradations of quality: Describe the best and worst levels of quality, then fill in the middle levels based on your knowledge of common problems and essay introduction the discussion of to do phoenix not-so-good work. 4. Master Thesis! Practice on models: Have students use the rubrics to things evaluate the models you gave them in Master about china Step 1. 5. Phoenix! Use self- and argrumentative introduction peer-assessment: Give students their assignment. Games Things To Do! As they work, stop them occasionally for Master china self- and peer-assessment. 6. Revise: Always give students time to revise their work based on the feedback they get in Step 5. To Do! 7. Use teacher assessment: Use the same rubric students used to assess their work yourself. Step 1 may be necessary only when you are asking students to thesis china engage in a task with which they are unfamiliar.

Steps 3 and 4 are useful but time-consuming; you can do these on your own, especially when you#8217;ve been using rubrics for a while. Games To Do Phoenix! A class experienced in rubric-based assessment can streamline the Benefits for high school process so that it begins with listing criteria, after which the teacher writes out the gradations of quality, checks them with the students, makes revisions, then uses the rubric for self-, peer-, and teacher assessment. Ann Tanona, a second grade teacher, went through the seven-step process with her students. The result was a rubric for assessing videotaped Reading Rainbow -style #8220;book talks#8221; (fig. 2). Tips on designing rubrics. Ann#8217;s rubric is powerful because it articulates the characteristics of a good #8220;book talk#8221; in Games things students#8217; own words. It also demonstrates some of the difficulties of designing a good rubric. Perhaps the most common challenge is avoiding unclear language, such as #8220;creative beginning.#8221; If a rubric is to teach as well as evaluate, terms like these must be defined for students.

Admittedly, creative is a difficult word to define. Ann handled this problem by having a discussion of what the term #8220;creative beginning#8221; meant in the book talks. Patricia Crosby and Pamela Heinz, both seventh grade teachers, solved the same problem in a rubric for oral presentations by custom net review actually listing ways in which students could meet the criterion (fig. Things! 3). This approach provides valuable information to services do students on how to Games things begin a talk and avoids the Act writing strategies need to define elusive terms like creative.

A second challenge in rubric design is avoiding unnecessarily negative language. The excerpt from the rubric in Figure 3 avoids words like boring by describing what was done during a so-so beginning to a talk and implicitly comparing it with the highest level of quality. Thus, students know exactly what they did wrong and how they can do better next time, not just that the opening to Games things to do phoenix their talk was boring. Articulating gradations of quality is often a challenge. It helps if you spend a lot of time thinking about criteria and how best to chunk them before going on to define the levels of quality. Master! You might also try a clever technique I have borrowed from a fifth grade teacher in Gloucester, Massachusetts. She describes gradations of things to do quality as: #8220;Yes,#8221; #8220;Yes but,#8221; #8220;No but,#8221; and Fast custom #8220;No.#8221; For example, Figure 4 shows part of a rubric for evaluating a scrapbook that documents a story.

This approach tends to Games things to do phoenix work well, as long as you aren#8217;t too rigid about Best professional it. Rigidity can have amusing results: One student wrote out the lowest level of quality for the criterion, #8220;Is it anachronism free?#8221; this way: #8220;No, I did not remember to not use anachronism#8221;! What to Do Once You#8217;ve Created Rubrics. Creating rubrics is the hard part using them is phoenix, relatively easy. Once you#8217;ve created a rubric, give copies to for high students and ask them to assess their own progress on phoenix, a task or project. Their assessments should not count toward a grade. The point is for the rubric to help students learn more and review produce better final products, so including self-assessments in to do grades is unnecessary and can compromise students#8217; honesty. Always give students time to revise their work after assessing themselves, then have them assess one another#8217;s work.

Peer-assessment takes some getting used to. Emphasize the fact that peer-assessment, like self-assessment, is intended to help everyone do better work. You may also need to hold students accountable for their assessments of a classmate#8217;s work by having them sign off on Benefits of homework school, the rubric they use. You can then see how fair and accurate their feedback is, and you can ask for evidence that supports their opinions when their assess-ments don#8217;t match yours. Again, giving time for revision after peer-assessment is crucial.

Parents can use rubrics to help their children with their homework. Finally, when you assess student work, use the same rubric that was used for self- and peer-assessment. When you hand the marked rubric back with the students#8217; work, they#8217;ll know what they did well and what they need to work on in the future. Grading (if you must) is Games things to do, also relatively easy with rubrics. A piece of Master work that reflects the highest level of quality for each criterion obviously deserves an A, one that consistently falls in phoenix the lowest level is a D or F, and so on. Because one piece of work rarely falls in only one level of quality, many teachers average out the levels of quality, either formally or informally. Rubrics can also be included in portfolios. However you use them, the idea is to Act writing support and to evaluate student learning. Students, as well as teachers, should respond to the use of rubrics by thinking, #8220;Yes, this is what I need!#8221; • Brewer, R. (1996).

Exemplars: A Teacher#8217;s Solution . To Do! Underhill, VT: Exemplars. • Marcus, J. China! (1995). #8220;Data on the Impact of Alternative Assessment on Students.#8221; Unpublished manuscript. The Education Cooperative, Wellesley, MA. • Marzano, R., D. Pickering, and J. McTighe (1993). Assessing Student Outcomes: Performance Assessment Using the Dimensions of Learning Model. Alexandria, VA: ASCD. • Perkins, D., H. Games Phoenix! Goodrich, S. Tishman, and essay J. Mirman Owen (1994). Thinking Connections: Learning to Think and Thinking to Learn . Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley. from Heidi Goodrich Andrade. (See download links at end of large rubrics) Persuasive Essay Prompt and Rubric The State of California has a law that all students must be educated until they are 16 years old. This law passed after some debate. Some people thought it was a good law, some didn#8217;t. Put yourself in these lawmakers#8217; shoes and things to do phoenix argue either for or against this law.

In a 5-paragraph essay, be sure to: #8212; form an opinion on this issue and support it with strong arguments and relevant information. #8212; use your knowledge of democracy to explain how having or not having such a law would affect a democratic society like ours. A more generic version of the rubric above appears in this EL article. Benefits Of Homework For High School! Autobiographical Event Essay Prompt and Rubric Write about an Games to do phoenix event in your life that taught you something or made you grow as a person. Tell the Fast story in a way that will let your readers enter into it and understand what it meant to you. RUBRIC FOR AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL EVENT ESSAY. More Classic Resources about Rubrics. from Earlier Versions of the MiddleWeb Site. Here are some other popular materials about Games things to do phoenix rubrics salvaged from our archives. These rubrics resources are not connected to the work of Heidi Andrade. Most were contributed by teachers. MiddleWeb is all about the middle grades, with great 4-8 resources, book reviews, and guest posts by educators who support the success of Accounting services do young adolescents.

And be sure to subscribe to things to do MiddleWeb SmartBrief for the latest middle grades news commentary from around the essay USA.

Pay For Essay Writing Service -
The 10 Best Fun Activities & Games in Phoenix - TripAdvisor

Jan 27, 2018 Games things to do phoenix, pay for essay writing service -
The 10 Best Things to Do in Phoenix - 2018 (with Photos) - TripAdvisor

?Country of origin, consumer’s Perception and Brand Image Essay. The impact of Games things to do country of origin (COO) on the consumer’s perception of products has been one of the argrumentative, most widely studied areas of international marketing. Increasing globalization of today’s business has resulted in unprecedented problems for manufacturers, marketers, and to do, consumers (L. Y. Strategies High School? Lin Chen, 2006). The country of origin (where a product is made) touches both consumer evaluations of the things, product as well as the Accounting, firm’s decision to manufacture its goods in certain countries and how to brand (Parkvithee Miranda, 2012).

Country-of-origin or in other words the “Made in” is a concept which states that people constitutes attitudes and Games to do phoenix, believes shaping the perceptions to products from specific countries and this influences purchase and consumption behaviors in international markets. The “Made In” image is the picture, the Benefits for high students, reputation, the stereotype that businessmen and consumers attach to products of a specific country (Bilkey and Nes, 1982; Gaedeke, 1973; Johansson, 1989; Nagashima, 1970, 1977, Zain and Yasin, 1997). Country-of-origin image (COI) has a strong influence on consumer behavior in the global market, as it is associated with mass communication, personal experience, as well as brand image. COI is Games defined as the consumer’s perception formed of a certain product offering according to this offering’s country of thesis about origin (Samiee, 1994; Peterson and Jolibert, 1995, Leonidou et al, 1999). The country, the things to do, type of product, and the image of the company and its brands all influence whether the country of origin will engender a positive or negative reaction. A variety of generalization can be made about country of origin effects on products and brands.

Consumers tend to have stereotypes about products and countries that have been formed by experience, hearsay, and myth (Piron, 2000, p. 308; Roth and of homework, Rameo, 1992, p.479). Stereotypes of country and the preference of customer influence the purchase intention. Political system, culture and the economy of the Games things to do phoenix, country can be a cause of sensitivity to people (Teo, Mohamad, Ramayah, 2011). For instance, in Master about china, 2006, protestors across the Muslim world demonstrated against the publications of Games things cartoon images “Prophet Mohammed” in a Danish newspaper therefore many boycotted Danish products and strategies, many supermarkets in Cairo removed Danish products from things to do, their shelves. The question that this paper will attempt to answer is “To what extent does the country of origin image affect consumer perceptions, brand image and essay, purchase intentions”. Previous research indicates that consumers’ and businesses’ evaluations are based on their assessment of product cues, which may be intrinsic (taste, design, performance) or extrinsic (brand name, country of origin). Things? Buyers often make judgments about product quality and purchase value on the basis of net review extrinsic cues, especially when it is difficult to evaluate the intrinsic value of a product. This justifies the reason behind using the country of origin as an extrinsic cue in order to judge any foreign product. This paper also aims to fill the Games to do phoenix, gap between the impact of country of origin on the brand image, consumer’s perception and purchase intention, more specially; the research objective is to develop a better understanding of the effect of positive and negative country of essay origin image on consumer’s buying decisions. The impact of COO applies to products in general, classes of products, specific types of products, specific brands, image among developed countries, between developed and less developed countries, or among less developed countries (Bilkey and Nes, 1982; Prendergast, Chan and Tsang, 2010, p.181). Country image is ‘‘the overall perception consumers’ form of products from a particular country, based on their prior perceptions of the country’s production and marketing strengths and weaknesses’’ (Roth and Romeo, 1992; Koubaa, 2008, p.140).

Brand-image has been described as part of phoenix branding strategy at the country level (Meenaghan, 1995; Koubaa, 2008, p.141). Consumers tend to recall the stored information about the Accounting homework services do, brand and the country in question and then they relate the brand name with the COO to form a brand image and infer the Games phoenix, product evaluation (Scott and Keith, 2005; Koubaa, 2008, p.141). Accounting Services Do? Brand image is the reasoned or emotional perceptions consumers attach to a specific brand. It consists of Games to do phoenix functional and symbolic brand beliefs (Dobni and Zinkhan, 1990; Koubaa, 2008, p.141). Of Homework For High School? Brand image is made up of brand associations. ‘‘Brand associations are the category of Games to do brand’s assets and liabilities that include anything ‘‘linked’’ in memory to a brand’’ (Aaker, 1991; Koubaa, 2008, p.141). “The ‘essence’ of the brand is a single simple value, easily understood and valued by consumer” (Arnold, 1992, p. 17; Pappu, Quester and Cooksey 2006, p.697).When brands are competing in the international arena, marketing managers should understand how to of homework for high, maintain the core essence of their brand across international boundaries. Examining how country of origin impacts brand image and its associated dimensions (e.g. perceived quality, brand associations) should reveal the means to protect or enhance the core essence of a brand. The country of origin of a product is an to do important marketing element known to influence consumer perceptions as well as behavior. Conversely, an inferior country of origin could tarnish a brand name (Thakor and Katsanis, 1997; Pappu, Quester and Cooksey, 2006, p.697). That is, if the country of origin of a brand were to change from a country towards which consumers have favorable associations (e.g. the USA), to a country towards which consumers have less favorable associations (e.g. Mexico), the brand names in question could be tarnished and the consumer-based equity of these brands erodes.

Johansson (1989) speculated that consumers may, depending their circumstances, regard the country cue as a silent attribute of the product in question and that this attribute may influence the consumer through affective processes, as in the case of individuals who hold strongly patriotic feelings about their own country (Han, 1988; Knight and Calantone, 2000, p.129), or through behavioral intentions via processes such as social norms (Fishben and Ajzen, 1975; Knight and Calantone, 2000, p.129). Johansson’s (1989) model is an important accompaniment to the empirical work of Han (1989). Household and organizational buyers’ perceptions of the quality and purchase value of To buy argrumentative introduction products are more favorable when these products are designed and/or assembled in developed countries than when they are designed and/or assembled in a newly industrializing country. A basic premise of the COO effect is to do phoenix that consumers’ image of a given product’s COO influences their subsequent evaluations of the homework services do, product (e.g. Games Things Phoenix? Gurhan-Canli and Maheswaran, 2000; Josiassen and Assaf, 2010, p.296) as well as their subsequent behavioral intentions to purchase or repurchase the product (e.g. Ouellet, 2007). According to Johansson, country of origin is an extrinsic information cue allowing buyers to make inferences about the intrinsic value of a product (Ahmed and Astous, 1995, p.38). Consumers are more likely to purchase products manufactured by countries having distinctive images for that product(s) rather than countries that do not possess a good reputation for producing the same product(s) (Roth and Romeo, 1992; Chuang and Yen, 2007; Ozmen, 2004; Ahmed, Zbib, Sikander and Noujaim, 2012, p.110). The values which consumers associate with a brand are significantly associated with both the macro- and micro-images of the for high school students, COO of the phoenix, brand (Pappu et al., 2007; Ahmed, Zbib, Sikander and argrumentative, Noujaim, 2012, p.110).

According to Cordell, consumer preferences are more product specific for industrialized than less developed countries. Games Phoenix? COO becomes of less significance when the product is thesis widely known (Cordell, 1992; Ahmed, Zbib, Sikander and to do phoenix, Noujaim, 2012, p.110). The image of countries as origins of products is one of many extrinsic cues, such as price, brand name that may become part of To buy argrumentative essay a product’s total image. Country image in respect of customer purchase intention is one of the most significant subjects among marketers for supporting their manufactured goods. The attention to this issue is because many researchers have demonstrated that a country’s image influences the prior purchase decision of customers. These kinds of investigation about country image and other related subjects dates back over three decades in developed countries (YAMOAH, 2005). According to Laroche et al. (2005) country image and product beliefs affect product evaluations simultaneously regardless of consumers’ level of familiarity with a country’s products. A product’s COO can have a significant effect on Games to do phoenix, consumer’s purchase and Master china, consumption decisions. Further, causal observation indicates the importance of COO in many consumer goods, such as clothing, cars, and food products.

For instance, some luxury products (e.g. perfumes, fashion clothing) are strongly and positively tainted by phoenix, being labeled ‘‘Product of France”. Most of the researchers agree that the “Country of Origin Image” has a significant impact on consumers’ evaluations of product quality and willingness to buy a product (e.g. Fast Custom Essay Net Review? Bilkey and Nes, 1982; Han and Terpstra, 1988; Maheswaran, 1994) Conceptual development and hypotheses. In this study, Country of origin is the independent variable of interest while the to do, dependent variables include 3 main dimensions (perception, brand image and purchase intention) as shown in Figure 1. Each of these dimensions is argrumentative essay introduction expected to be affected by Games things to do phoenix, the country of origin image. Since the proposed model is being tested for Master thesis, a certain product category therefore, there relation between COI and the 3 main dependent variables will be affected by Games things to do phoenix, the product category in question. In other words we can say that Product category will moderate this relation.

Country of Accounting services origin image (COI) The history of country image dates back to 1970, when Nagashima wrote about it in an academic paper. In a statement about country image he defined it as a “special image, stereotype and standing, which customers have in their mind about specific country, this picture can be shaped by historical, economical and traditional variables” (L. Y. Lin Chen, 2006). In addition, country image is one of the first variables that researchers test when it comes to foreign product as well as international business and consumer behavior studies (Kotler, 2011). Studying issues concerning country image has been prominent in international business for many years (Laroche, Papadopoulos, Heslop, Mourali, 2005). In our research we investigate COI as an independent variable in Games to do, order to monitor its effect on homework, buyer’s decision making process which involves two main factors consumer’s perception and purchase intentions and also to Games to do, examine its influence on the brand image through examining the brand’s perceived quality and brand associations. Brand image is To buy argrumentative defined as ‘‘a set of perceptions about a brand as reflected by the brand associations held in consumers’ memory’’ (Hsieh and Lindridge, 2005; Koubaa, 2008, p.140). Brand image is determined not by only the brand’s perceived quality, but also by a host of other factors such as product characteristics, packaging, advertising, price and schemas of the things to do phoenix, typical user. Scholars define purchase intention as personal action tendencies according to brand.

They have also concluded that intention is different from attitude. Custom? While attitude means evaluation of products, intention is the person’s motivation in the sense of his or her intention to Games things to do phoenix, perform behavior. Another definition declares that purchase intention is the individual’s awareness to To buy argrumentative introduction, make an Games to do attempt to buy a brand (Shabbir, M. S., Kirmani, S., Iqbal, J., Khan, B. Of Homework School Students? 2009). In a very competitive global market consumers are facing a variety of alternatives when they decide to buy a certain product therefore it is important to consider COI as a factor that can influence the consumer’s purchase intentions. Individual act and react on the basis of their perceptions, not on the basis of objective reality.

Thus, perceptions are much more important. Perception can be described as “How we see the world around us”. Perception is defined as the process by which an individual selects, organizes, and interprets stimuli in to a meaningful and coherent picture of the world. Customers are individuals, and each customer perceives things differently in the same situation. Perception of the product is more important than the product itself (Dave, 2013).

Consumers have associations toward entities such as products, places, brands and countries of origin. These associations can have direction and strength. For example, Farquhar and Herr (1993) argued that product category-brand associations can be bi-directional. That is, consumers may recall a product category when they think of phoenix a brand name and thesis about china, they may recall a brand name when they think of a product category. Product category-country associations, which refer to consumers’ ability to to do phoenix, evoke a country when the product category is mentioned, are of To buy essay introduction interest when examining the relationships between country of origin and to do phoenix, our 3 main dependent variables. Since consumers are known to associate countries with certain product categories and vice Versa (Terpstra and Sarathy, 2000), consumers’ “product category-country” associations appear to be bi-directional. Based on the literature review and our research objectives, a conceptualized model for Act writing high school, this research was developed and is shown in Figure 1. Previous research results support the following relations: CI directly and positively impacts brand image (Roth and Romeo, 1992; Hsieh et al, 2004). CI directly and positively impacts purchase intentions (Laroche et al, 2005). Brand image directly and positively impact purchase intentions (Esch et al, 2006).

Hypotheses. H1: COO image significantly affects how consumers perceive the products H2: COO image has a significant influence on Games things to do, the formulation of the brand image H3: The country-of-origin asserts a significant impact on the consumer’s purchase intention. H4: Product category will moderate the effect of COO image on Best writers review, the purchase intentions, consumer’s perceptions, and things to do, brand image. We expect that the perceived quality levels of a brand will vary by essay, the country of origin of the brand. That is, the perceived quality level of Ericsson made in Sweden is likely to be higher than the perceived quality level of Ericsson made in Mexico or Hungary, for the product category “mobile phones”. Furthermore, consumers’ perception of the quality of products is known to be product-category specific (Kaynak and Cavusgil, 1983; Pappu, Quester and Cooksey 2006, p.701) Furthermore, consumers’ product category is believed to Games to do, moderate the Benefits for high school, effect of the country of Games phoenix origin on consumer-based brand image. For example, the consumer’s perception of a brand made in a country with positive COO image in Accounting services, a certain product category (e.g. car/Germany) is likely to be substantially higher than that for the same brand made in a country with a negative COO image in that same product category (e.g. car/Mexico), in cases where consumers perceive substantive differences between the things, two countries in terms of their product category associated with COO (Pappu, Quester and Cooksey 2006, p.702). As concerns brand-origin effects, Takhor and Act writing strategies, Lavack (2003) declared that brand-origin is one such cue that plays potentially important role in determining a brand’s image.

Samiee et al. (2005) found that consumers classify brands with their COO basing on Games phoenix, the brand pronunciation or spelling and thesis, its similarity with the brand-origin language (Koubaa, 2007, p.142). When the brand is created, it comes out to Games phoenix, consumers in about china, association with its brand origin (Koubaa, 2007, p.143). Farquhar and Games things phoenix, Herr (1993) claimed that brand image will have different dimensions in consumer’s mind (Koubaa, 2007, p.143). Because brands have different perceptions among consumers across brands and across countries of Master thesis about china production, and consumers are likely to be different as they have different backgrounds and are under different circumstances of Games phoenix consumption; we expect that brand image will differ across brands and across countries of production (origin) (Koubaa. , 2007, p.143). Nowadays, the international trade market is very competitive and there are many new ideas on the market to attract customers. In this case, customers have many alternatives for buying products; however, there are many elements that have an effect on product success and customer purchase intention.

Other researchers believe that purchase intention is “what we think we will buy” (Park, J. 2002). It also describes the feeling or perceived likelihood of argrumentative introduction purchasing the products that are advertised, moreover, purchase shows the level of Games things to do phoenix loyalty to products. Other scholars like Daneshvary and Schower (2000) believe that purchase intention has a relationship with demographic factors like age, gender, profession and education (Lu, M. 2007). There is another statement that shows that particular features of products, perception of consumers, country of origin and perception of country of Best review origin, all have an influence on Games phoenix, customer purchase intention (C. L. Wang, Li, Barnes, Ahn, 2012). Act Writing Strategies High School? Purchase intention can also be defined as the decision to act or physiological action that shows an individual’s behavior according to the product (X. Wang Yang, 2008; Rezvani, Dehkordi, Rahman, Fouladivanda, 2012, p.208). Respondents were asked in the end of the questionnaire to deliver some personal information related to gender, age, income and education. Thirty eight respondents participated in the investigation.

Regarding gender, the sample was selected randomly. Females’ percentage was 57.9 while the males’ percentage was 42.1. Games Things To Do Phoenix? As for the income category 15.8 percent earned less than 5000 LE per month, 34.2 percent earned between 5000 LE and 10000 LE while 50 percent earned more than 10000 LE per month. Students? And for the education 5.3 percent of the Games things phoenix, respondents were high school graduates, 71.1 percent are bachelor degree holder, 23.7 percent are master degree holders. Our choice of COI stimuli and our variables (BI, CP and PI) was guided by our conceptual framework, specifically we wanted to test and compare the effect of COI on the three variables shown in figure (1) to enhance the generalizability of our results. Do? To test our hypothesis we asked Egyptian consumers to things to do phoenix, answer a questionnaire (see appendix) with regards to for high school, the latest purchased items. In addition to hypothesis advanced in this study we explore the reliability of the measurements of each variable to conduct a reliable computation regarding each variable in the questionnaire.

Reflective scales were to operationalize the constructs in our conceptual framework. Things? Except for the demographic indicators (gender, age, income and education) 1. economic development. 2. Political structure. 4. standard of living. 5. Product made in this country is reliable. 6. Products made in this country of good quality. 7. Products made in argrumentative, his country Prestigious. 8. Things Phoenix? It is strategies school great to things phoenix, have a products from Act writing high school, this country. Khosrozadeh Shirin and Heidarzadeh Hanzaee Kambiz, (2011), P.614 Consumer perception.

1. Important/ not important. 2. Overall quality. 4. Technological sophistication. Gray A. Knight Roger J. Games To Do? Calantone (1999) P. 144. 1. Do? brand X offers high quality. 2. brand X offers reliable products. 3. I feel proud to products from Games to do, brand X.

4. I trust the company which makes brand X. (Aakar,1991, 1996; Yoo et al. 2000) 1. the possibility I will buy this product. 2. the possibility I recommend this product. Khosrozadeh Shirin and Master china, Heidarzadeh Hanzaee Kambiz, (2011), P.614 Product category. 1. Expensive/ inexpensive. 2. Phoenix? Good quality/bad quality. 3. Benefits For High Students? I look for Games to do, the COO to choose the best product available in essay, a product class Ravi Pappu, Pascale G. Quester, Ray W. Cooksey, (2005) Country of Games phoenix origin image. We used Khosrocadeh Shirin 9-items scale.

The 9-items of the scale measure the extent to which the Fast custom net review, respondent perceives a particular product category from Games things phoenix, a particular country to be a good purchase choice, of high quality better than the same product category originating from other countries. Accounting Services Do? The COI is Games things phoenix formed according to the economic level of the country, the political system of the country, the standard of living and finally the Act writing strategies high school, technological advancement of that country. The items are anchored with strongly agree and strongly disagree. The scale displays lower reliability (? = 0.66). In comparison with the to do phoenix, previous studies reliability, our scale measurements are lower (Alpha = 0.83). We used five items scale from Ali Riza (April 2006). The items measure the importance of looking for COI as an external attribute. It also measures the perceived quality of the product from a certain country, so as the consumer’s association of COI with the Fast custom, technological sophistication of the product, and finally if they don’t have knowledge about the product’s COO; whether they will refuse to purchase the product or agree to purchase this product. The items anchored strongly agree and strongly disagree, the things to do phoenix, scale displays a good reliability (Alpha = 0.75). In comparison with the previous studies reliability, our scale measurements are lower (Alpha = 0.92).

We mapped the essay net review, brand image depending on two main indicators; brand perceived quality and Games things to do phoenix, brand associations using Aaker, 1991, 1996; Yoo et al. , 2000. Seven items scale including the brand’s good quality, reliability, durability, its excellent features and prestige. Items was anchored with strongly agree and Fast net review, strongly disagree, the scale displays a good reliability (Alpha = 0.74). In comparison with the previous studies reliability, our scale measurements are higher (Alpha = 0.70). The purchase intention was examined using Khostozodel Shirin. Two items scale including the phoenix, possibility of the purchase and the recommendation of the purchased product.

Anchored with very low and very high, the scale displays a very good reliability (Alpha = 0.89). In comparison with the professional, previous studies reliability, our scale measurements are higher (Alpha = 0.87). The research investigated the to do phoenix, product category variable using Ray W. Cooksey, 2005. Scale with four items including the value of certain product category relative to the COI, the importance of Best review this product category and whether it depends on Games things phoenix, the COI or not was also investigated. And finally the choice of the product class according to the COI. Ray W. Cooksey research suggested that four items scale are adequate when measuring this moderating variable. It was examined according to five-point likert scale, ranging from Master china, strongly disagree to Games phoenix, strongly agree. The scale displays a very poor reliability (Alpha = 0.5) which was very close to the researcher’s reliability (Alpha = 0.56)

Correlation coefficient of Pierson was applied to study the relation between constructs. The results are listed in Table 3. Net Review? As it is stated in things to do phoenix, the table, Pierson coefficients between constructs are significant at 95% confidence level. Several of the constructs in the research were correlated. The highest correlation was 0.36, which was between the COI and brand image, and also between the homework services, consumer’s perception and brand image. This correlation appears to be weak, positive and Games to do phoenix, significant, while the lowest correlation was 0.08, which was between COI and consumer’s perception. This correlation appears to be weak, positive and insignificant.

Correlations between our independent variable “COI” and the other 3 main dependent variables are as follows: there is a weak and Best, positive yet insignificant correlation between the COI and consumer’s perception (0.08). Games Things To Do? The previous studies findings concerning this correlation were (0.48) which is Act writing high higher than our correlation. These analyses were conducted by (Knight, Calantone, 1998, p.136). When comparing the correlations between COI and brand image with the previous studies, we found that our correlation was significant, positive and weak amounted to (0.36) while (Ahmed, Zbib, Sikander, Noujaim, 2012, p.118) concluded that it was (0.344) which is lower than our correlation. Table (3) shows that there is a significantly weak positive correlation between country of origin and Games phoenix, purchase intention with (0.28) while the previous studies correlation was (0.375) by (Shirin, Kambiz, 2011) there correlation was weak significant and positive. COI has a weak and positive yet insignificant correlation with product category amounted to (0.14). It also has an school insignificant weak positive correlation with brand image and purchase intention while, it has a negative weak correlation with consumers’ perception. According to the previous studies; the interaction between COI and Games, product category was insignificant at (correlation less than 0.05).

Indicating that the product category will moderate the Benefits of homework for high school students, relation ship between the things, COI and consumer’s perception, brand image and purchase intention (Pappu, Quester, Cooksey, 2006, p.705) Two new significant correlations were deduced from the analysis; the brand image has a significant, weak, positive correlation with the purchase intentions (0.27) and also with the consumer perception (0.36). The prior correlation corresponds with previous studies (0.53) which states that “Brand image directly and positively impacts purchase intentions” (bu Esch et al. 2006). In light of our findings it appears to us that; COI has a positive impact on focal country’s brand image.

This would be the case for Germany that has a strong reputation for cars in general (product) but also produces strong brands like BMW or Mercedes. Alternatively, a country like Turkey may develop a strong reputation for of homework for high students, a certain type of product, such as carpets, but lacks the relevant skills to turn this product-related capability into strong and well-known brands (strong product image/weak brand image) Conceptually interesting are also cases where a country, such as Austria, manages to develop strong brands, for example Red Bull or Swarowski, but is not at all well known for its expertise in the respective product categories (weak product image/ strong brand image). It would be of immediate benefit for companies operating in such countries to analyze whether image advantages accrued by things phoenix, strong brands can also be used to To buy essay, support other less well-known brands in these product categories. To test the hypotheses of the research, we used the correlation analysis in table 3 as an indicator.

This testing resulted in things to do phoenix, several significant correlation and other insignificant ones and Best essay review, this analysis enabled us to Games to do phoenix, reject and accept our previously stated hypothesis statements. Hypothesis H1 stated that COO image significantly affects how consumer perceives the product. High School? The major substantive finding from the Games to do phoenix, correlation analysis is that the thesis, correlation between the Games things phoenix, 2 variables is insignificant therefore H1 is rejected. This finding doesn’t confirm the predictions of review previous researchers that the country of origin image significantly impacts the Games things, consumer perceptions (including two important dimension consumer’s attitude and beliefs). Do? Gary A. Knight and Games to do, Roger J. Calantone (1999,p.131) stated that COI is a significant antecedent of attitudes and beliefs which form the consumer’s perceptions related to the product in Fast, question and Games phoenix, this appear to be insignificant in our hypothesis testing.

Hypothesis H2 predicted the existents of a significant influence of the COI and the brand image. Our findings support this hypothesis therefore H2 will be accepted. The correlation confirms that the COI is for high directly related to to do, the brand image which supports the previous studies findings (Roth and Romeo, 1992; Hsieh et al, 2004) which stated that CI directly and positively impacts brand image. Hypothesis H3 stated that the country of origin asserts a significant impact on the purchase intention. Act Writing High? The result of the correlation analysis shows a statistical significant relation between the two variables which supports our hypothesis therefore H3 is Games accepted. This finding confirms with the predictions of previous researchers that CI directly and positively impacts purchase intentions (Laroche et al, 2005) and also with “the country of origin has a significantly positive impact on purchase intention” stated by ( Shirin; Kambiz, 2011 p.605).

Hypothesis H4 offered that the product category will moderate the relation between the COI and consumer perceptions, brand image and introduction, purchase intentions. The results supported the predictions made in H4,therefore H4 is accepted. To Do Phoenix? This confirms with the pervious studies findings (Pappu, Quester and Cooksey, 2005 p.705). The verification of the hypotheses in this paper leads to five conclusions: (1) Country-of-origin image has an insignificant influence on consumer perceptions (2) Country-of-origin image has a significantly positive influence on brand image; (3) Country of Master origin image has a significantly positive influence on Games things to do phoenix, purchase intentions; (4) Brand image has a significantly positive influence on both consumer perceptions and purchase intentions; (5) product category moderates the relation between COI and the other 3 variables. The country-of-origin effect is an environmental factor that firms have to deal with whenever they trade in non-domestic market. Benefits Of Homework For High Students? Yet we can do little to change COI since it is defined by Games, a set of historical and Master about china, cultural attitudes rather than by anything lying within the control of an individual firm. The good news, however, is Games phoenix that consumer place (COO) below such things as quality and reliability as factor influencing purchase decision for instance Mercedes make good cars but don’t necessarily transfer such positive impression to other German products. Our findings confirms that consumers use a product’s COO as a cue in purchase decisions but this cue can be superseded by the brand image which proves to have a significant relation with the purchase intentions.

Also COI insignificantly contribute to the consumer’s perceptions of a certain products this means that other information about the product reliability, quality or brand image will take precedence over COI in determining how people perceive a certain product. So where does this leave us? Companies cannot ignore COO effect but equally they should not rely on those effects in the promotion of their brands because for instance simply being an Italian clothing brand may be an advantage but it isn’t enough for the firm to rely solely on it when promoting its products. Any advantage from custom essay, COO needs reinforcement through the marketing process this justifies the weak positive correlation between the things to do phoenix, COI and the brand image. In conclusion, COI is just one of many factors that influence the consumer’s decision to Benefits for high, purchase or not to purchase a particular brand. And, yet again we find that consumers do not place a huge emphasis on things to do phoenix, where a product comes from- unless they have nothing else on which to base a decision. “The origin of a product has never been more important in the minds of consumers” (Winter, 2004, p. 46). “Ninety three percent said it is good to know the origin of products such as where it came from and who made it. People are no longer content to pay for something superficial and hollow” (Winter, 2004, p. 46). Holt et al. (2004, p. 96) Elaborated on this sentiment by stating that consumers expect global brands to tell the Accounting services do, myth from the particular places that are associated with the brand. In this research we are presenting both point of views supporting and against things to do phoenix, the idea that COI is considered an important external attribute that buyers take into review account when making a purchase decisions. The research did not attempt to support a certain point of view that is why the predicted hypotheses were not initially directional.

One of the limitations of the study was the Games things, number of samples collected. In our research we managed to collect 38 questionnaires which are relatively small in comparison to our population. More over the age range and income level range were narrow ranges also the reliability of the measurements imitated from previous papers of 2 variables including product category and COI was very weak; future studies shall consider such limitations. Adamantios Diamantopoulos, Bodo Schlegelmilch, Dayananda Palihawadana,(2011), The relationship between country-of-origin image and brand image as drivers of purchase intentions. Ahmed, d’Astous, (1994), Comparison of country-of origin effects on household and organizational buyers’ product perceptions. Alexander Josiassen, A. Assaf, (2009), Country-of-origin contingencies: their joint influence on consumer behavior. APIL, (2006), Foreign Product Perceptions and Country of Origin Analysis.

across Black Sea; Studies on Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Russia, and Turkey. Gerared P. Prendergast and Alex S.L. Tsang, (2010), The interactive influence of Accounting homework country origin of brand and product involvement on phoenix, purchase intention. Hong, S. and Wyer, R.S. (1989), “Effects of country-of-origin and product attribute information or product evaluation: an information processing perspective. Kamal Ghalandari and Abdollah Norouzi , (2012), The Effect of Country of Origin on Purchase Intention: The Role of Product Knowledge. Katja Jarvelainen, (2012), Effects of Country of Origin on Master thesis china, Consumer Product Evaluations. Khosrozadeh Shirin, Heidarzadeh Hanzaee Kambiz, (2011), The Effect of the Country-of-Origin Image, Product Knowledge and things, Product Involvement on Best writers, Consumer Purchase Decisions. Knight, Calantone, (1999), A flexible model of consumer country- of- origin perceptions. Pappu, Quester, Cooksey, (2005) Consumer-based brand equity and country-of-origin relationships. Piron, (2000), Consumers’ perception of the country of origin effect on purchase intentions of things to do phoenix (in) conceptions products.

Rezvani, Rahman, Fouladivand, Habibi,(2012), A Conceptual Study on custom, the Country of Origin Effect on Consumer Purchase Intention. Schaefer, (1995), Consumer knowledge and country of origin effects. Zafar U. Ahmed, Imad J. Zbib, Arif Sikander, Ralph Gilbert Noujaim, (2012), Does country of brand origin (COBO) matter for Games to do phoenix, the Lebanese consumers? University/College: University of California. Type of argrumentative introduction paper: Thesis/Dissertation Chapter. Date: 10 April 2016.

Let us write you a custom essay sample on ?Country of origin, consumer’s Perception and Brand Image. for only $16.38 $13.9/page. 3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 267, Wilminton, DE 19808, USA.

inserted by FC2 system