Writersportfolio.web.fc2.com #Homework help websites number

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Homework help websites number

Homework help websites number

Jan/Sat/2018 | Uncategorized

Websites for math help, homework help, and online tutoring

Homework help websites number

Online Essay Writing Service -
Get College Homework Help Online - Homework Answers Under $10!

Jan 27, 2018 Homework help websites number, high quality custom essay writing service -
Bronze Essay: Homework Help Websites For College Students with

argumen essay Sure, you’re a lover not a fighter. I am too. But that doesn’t mean that you can avoid writing your argumentative essay! Since you have to write an argumentative essay, you might as well learn how to help websites number, write it well, right? I’ve said it time and time again—there’s nothing worse than staring at a blank page. Putting together an argumentative essay outline is the perfect way to turn your blank document into a ready-to-use template. All you have to Common sense essay funds pdf, do is fill in the blanks!

In this blog post, I’m going to share with you how to create an argumentative essay outline. At the end, I’ll give you a downloadable skeleton outline you can use to get started. Websites! Structure of the Argumentative Essay Outline. Pay Someone To Write! That’s not so bad! There’s really nothing to be afraid of. Homework Help Number! Here’s how your argumentative essay outline would look if you turned it into a pretty picture: Each of funds these four sections requires some important elements. Let’s break those down now. Argumentative Essay Outline Section 1: Your Intro. Your introduction is where you lay the foundation for your impenetrable argument. It’s made up of Homework number a hook, background information, and a thesis statement. 1. Hook.

Your first sentence is comprised of a “hook.” Don’t know what a hook is? A hook is a sentence that grabs your reader’s attention just like a good Jackie Chan movie grabs the nursing, attention of a martial arts fan. Let’s say I’m writing an argumentative essay about Homework websites number why American people should start eating insects. My hook could be, “For those interested in improving their diets and the environment, say ‘goodbye’ to eating chicken, fish, and beef and ‘hello’ to eating silk worms, crickets, and nursing assignments, caterpillars.” If you’re having trouble coming up with a good hook, I recommend reading my blog post How to Write Good Hook Sentences. 2. Websites Number! Background information. The next part of your intro is dedicated to offering some detailed background information on your topic. Try answering the following questions: What is the issue at hand? Who cares?

Where is Northern nursing, this issue prevalent? Why is it important? For example, “Insects are abundant, nutritious, and environmentally sustainable. Currently, people in the United States shun the help websites, idea of eating insects as part of their diets, favoring instead less nutritious and environmentally destructive food options, such as beef and pork. The UN recently issued a statement calling for more world citizens to embrace the many benefits of eating insects.” 3. Thesis.

Your thesis typically makes up the Who does assignments make, last sentence of Homework websites your intro paragraph. This is where you clearly state your position on the topic and give a reason for your stance. For example, “A diet of insects can help fix problems related to starvation, obesity, and climate change, and College essay review, therefore, United States citizens should learn to rely on a variety of insects over chicken, beef, and fish as their main source of protein and nutrition.” Notice the word “should” in my thesis statement? Using this word makes it clear I’m taking a stance on the argument. You’ll also notice that my thesis statement sets up the Homework help number, three claims I’m going to Common sense essay pdf, expand on later: a diet of insects can help fix problems related to starvation, obesity, and climate change. Let’s talk about adding those claims to our argumentative essay outline now. Argumentative Essay Outline Section 2: Developing Your Argument.

Now that you have filled in the general points of Homework number your topic and outlined your stance in the introduction, it’s time to essay university, develop your argument. In my sample outline, I show three claims, each backed by three points of evidence. Homework Websites Number! Offering three claims is just a suggestion; you may find that you only have two claims to Pay someone your, make, or four. The exact number of claims you choose to Homework number, include doesn’t matter (unless, of course, your teacher has given you a specific requirement). What matters is that you develop your argument as thoroughly as possible. 1. What is a claim? A claim is a statement you make to support your argument.

For example, “Bugs are highly nutritious and eating them can fix the problem of hunger and malnutrition in the United States.” Great! So I’ve made my claim. But who’s going to believe me? This is where evidence comes into play. 2. Common Sense Essay On Mutual Pdf! What is evidence? For each claim you make, you need to provide supporting evidence. Evidence is factual information from reliable sources. It is not personal knowledge or anecdotal. For example, “Researchers at the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United States state that ‘Termites are rich in websites, protein, fatty acids, and other micronutrients.

Fried or dried termites contain 32–38 percent proteins.’“ My outline shows three pieces of nursing assignments evidence to Homework help, support each claim, but you may find that each claim doesn’t necessarily have three pieces of evidence to back it. Once again, the exact number doesn’t necessarily matter (unless your teacher has given you instructions), but you need enough evidence to make your claim believable. Once you have gathered your evidence to support your claims, it’s time to add the next important element of your argumentative essay outline: refuting your opponents’ arguments. Let’s talk about that now. Argumentative Essay Outline Section 3: Refuting Opponents’ Arguments.

In this section, you state your opponents’ views and then offer a rebuttal. For example, “Opponents of Expository term paper insect eating from the Beef Council of America say that it is too difficult and time consuming to catch crickets, so it is not easy to gather enough food for a meal, whereas a cow is large and contains a lot of meat for many meals.” Oh diss! We know the Beef Council just wants us to keep eating McD’s hamburgers and skip the help number, cricket soup. College Kean University! (By the way—I just made that up. The Beef Council did not say that. Homework Websites Number! In your essay, make sure to Pay someone my paper cheap, use real facts.) Now it’s time to set the opponents straight with a refutation that is full of hard evidence and that will bring them to their knees. For example, “According to researchers Cerritos and help, Cano-Santana, the best time to harvest crickets is to sense funds, catch them in the hour just before sunrise when they are least active. What’s more, it is easy to develop the infrastructure to Homework websites number, farm crickets in a way that is assignments for money ebay, more sustainable than cattle farming.” Booyah! The Beef Council has been served (crickets). Once you have refuted your opponents’ viewpoints, it’s time to sail to the finish line with your conclusion.

Argumentative Essay Outline Section 4: Conclusion. In your conclusion, you are going to accomplish two important tasks. 1. Websites! Restate the importance of your issue. Similar to what you did in your introduction, you want to restate why this topic is critical. For example, “Simply by incorporating insects into their diets, U.S. College Review University! citizens can improve the sustainability and nutrition of the American diet.” 2. Homework Help Number! Paint a picture of the Who does, world if your argument is (or is not) implemented. In the final part of your conclusion, make your audience think about the ramifications of your argument. Number! What would happen if people started eating insects as a staple of their diets? For example, “The world would be a better place if more people ate insects as a part of their diets. Fewer people would go hungry, more people would get the vitamins, minerals, and Common sense essay on mutual, micronutrients they need to live healthy lifestyles, and our planet would be relieved of the burden of an unsustainable food system. Closing with a clear picture of the world as you would like it to help number, be can leave your reader convinced that your argument is valid. Download the essay review, Argumentative Essay Outline Template.

Download this skeleton Argumentative Essay Outline to get started. Websites! Before you go off into the sunset and use my outline template, make sure that you are following the guidelines specific to your course. Make! While this is a pretty standard outline, there are other ways to help websites, outline your argumentative essay. If you’re interested in learning more about argumentative essays, I suggest reading The Secrets of a Strong Argumentative Essay. Want even more knowledge? Check out this argumentative essay infographic!

If you’re looking for some ideas, check out these argumentative essay examples. Expository Paper Writing! When you have your argumentative essay and outline ready to go, you can always have one of our awesome editors give it a second look. Psst. 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over help 500,000 example essays. About the Author. Pay Someone To Write My Paper Your! Naomi Tepper is a former Kibin editor, the former content manager for the Kibin blog, and forever a word nerd. wow this was really help full.

Super! I#8217;m really happy to help. #128578; Hi I have a 20 minute presentation to do on the history of cognitive-behaviour therapy. Don#8217;t know where to begin. Is this the same as doing an argument. This sounds more like an expository essay.

An expository essay (or presentation in your case) has the goal of informing the Homework help websites number, audience on a specific topic. Usually you don#8217;t take an argumentative stance for or against approval form, these topics. Homework Help Websites Number! For more information on expository writing visit: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-an-expository-essay/ hi i need some help on an argument . The topic is internet a guide or a distraction. i hope u can help. Do you think the internet is a guide or a distraction? I would suggest writing a thesis statement like this: You could focus on arguing for the internet: #8220;The internet is a useful guide as shown by evidence 1, evidence 2, and Pay someone your research, evidence 3.#8221; OR you could focus on Homework arguing against essay on mutual funds pdf, the internet: #8220;The internet is an annoying distraction as shown by Homework help websites number evidence 1, evidence 2, and paper writing, evidence 3.#8221; OR, and this is the best option, you could focus on arguing how to best use the internet: #8220;The internet can be both a useful guide as shown by websites evidence 1 and evidence 2, but it can also be an annoying distraction as shown by Northern nursing evidence 3 and evidence 4. It is important to Homework, set personal limits on Northern assignments web use including solution 1, solution 2, and solution 3.#8221; Personal limits could include things such as limiting yourself to viewing only specific websites during work/study hours, limiting overall time online, and other things like that! Hi Liz, well first you need to pick a side. What do you think? Should they have their licenses revoked?

Then you need to come up with a few reasons for why you think this. Can you find any examples of how this tactic has worked (or hasn#8217;t worked). What about people who lose their licenses for other (criminal) reasons, is this type of punishment effective? Why or why not? Come up with approx three claims to Homework help websites number, support your side.

Find some evidence to support your claims. Lay out how each of the two authors approach the topic of the Crusades. What do they have in common? What is different? Super happy to Common sense on mutual funds, help! thank you so much for Homework number this! You are welcome so much!

Thanks for reading. #128578; Hi, I am writing an argumentative essay on freedom of speech rights and the 1st amendment and Pay someone my paper your, I have two sides of the argument. I am for Homework websites freedom of speech if it doesn#8217;t harm other people and I have some cases where the supreme court are avoiding the approval, laws stated in the amendment but I#8217;m on Homework help the court#8217;s side of restricting inappropriate speech in a school environment. How should I start out my argument? I think you need to Expository term, combine your two perspectives into websites number one focused argument. College! Do you, perhaps, want to argue that inappropriate speech in a school environment is actually harmful to other people? That way, it falls into your first argument (pro-free speech as long as it#8217;s not harmful) quite nicely. Good luck! it has helped a lot #8230;#8230; great work. Thanks! Glad you liked it. #128578; Thank you very much :)) You are welcome!

Thanks for reading #128578; HI, I am writing an argumentative essay on how different governments should provide additional funding to increase awareness of human trafficking, prevent human trafficking, and help victims who have been trafficked. I am not sure where to help number, start from. Hisome of these example essays on human trafficking may give you ideas on how to get started: https://www.kibin.com/essay-examples/search/human%20trafficking. Hi, I am writing an Expository term paper, argumentative essay on how is social media like Facebook or Twitter beneficial or harmful to its users? I am not sure how to start from Homework, there. Hi Rosie you might find inspiration on how to get started by reviewing some of these example essays on essay on mutual funds social media: https://www.kibin.com/essay-examples/search/social%20media. Hi, i was wondering if in the conclusion of the websites, essay you need to Northern nursing assignments, end it with a question, something for the reader to continue to think about help after reading or is it unnecessary? Great question! Asking a larger question is definitely one great conclusion technique. Some teachers/profs really like this, while others prefer that you tie everything up with a neat little bow.

I recommend you check out this post on the topic of conclusions: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/essay-conclusion/ This helped a lot! Thanks, love how its broken down. I have a question though. Should the conclusion have its own paragraph or can I include the my paper cheap, conclusion with opponents argument? I definitely recommend giving your conclusion its own paragraph. You don#8217;t want to leave your readers hanging on help websites to just your opponent#8217;s argument! You can learn more about writing conclusions in this post: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/essay-conclusion/ Helped me to Pay someone my paper cheap research, help my students #128578; I was wondering if you can show a sample essay with these elements in Homework help websites number, use?

Thank you #128578; Awesome! I love to hear that. That#8217;s a really great idea#8230; and one that I intend to implement in upcoming blog posts. However, at Dissertation form this time I don#8217;t readily have access to a knock out example. Naomi. Homework! HELP. I am having a hard time with my argumentative research essay on drug testing to receive state benefits a.e. College Review Kean! T.A.N.F, food stamps.. Homework Help Websites Number! I#8217;m getting so frustrated and I dont have any idea where to begin..

I found it very useful! Thanks a lot #128512; You#8217;re welcome a lot! Thanks for reading. #128578; thanks helped me a lot luv your work 3. can u do a website on argumentiv wtiting starters plz im a begener. OMG. Review Kean University! THX so much this helped a ton. Homework Number! You are so welcome! Thanks for Dissertation approval form reading. #128578; You#8217;re welcome! Wow that#8217;s a great idea for an essay.

Very intriguing. is this guide ok for Homework websites number an eight grader test. Review Kean! Yasss#8230;This blog is reliable#8230;Thanks ? Woot! Glad you like it. Help Number! #128578; I#8217;m happy to hear it. #128578; Thanks for your comment. I have to write an argumentative. research essay about the career of Northern assignments my choice, which is sports marketing. Websites! I#8217;m not sure what type of Pay someone research arguments I need to make. Am I defending my choice of careers? Am I talking about it#8217;s importance in Homework, the world? It#8217;s just something I am interested in so I am not sure how to write an argumentative paper about it.

I have to write an argumentative research essay about the career of my choice, which is sports marketing. I#8217;m not sure what type of arguments I need to make. To Write Cheap Research! Am I defending my choice of careers? Am I talking about it#8217;s importance in the world? It#8217;s just something I am interested in so I am not sure how to write an argumentative paper about it. Hi thereI#8217;d double check your assignment for clues on how to approach this. If there really aren#8217;t any additional clues, I would go with your first instinct to defend your choice of careers. Homework Help Websites! Why are you interested?

Is the pay worth it? What makes you cut out for make this career in Homework help websites number, particular? A thesis statement might look like: Sports marketing is the perfect career choice for Who does for money me as it will allow me to use my strengths in XYZ, make a decent income, all while keeping me interested and engaged. Then use the rest of your essay to Homework number, fill out those key points. Thanks! That#8217;s helpful. Here#8217;s what the assignment says: #8220;In your argumentative research essay, you will a) conduct research about a successful and realistic career of Pay someone to write your your choice, b) use this research and accompanying commentary and rhetoric to create an argument that you will eventually present and defend to Homework websites number, a group of peers. This assignment serves to create a foundation for personal statements, resumes and CVs, and even interviews in for money, which you will be asked about your chosen career path and Homework number, its significance to you.

The evidence you collect during your research should support and justify your pursuit of form any given career.#8221; Do you think I will be on track if I use your suggested thesis? YesI do. You#8217;ll also want to websites number, find some hard facts and statistics to support your claims. For example, dig up how much it will cost for you to get your degree and Dissertation form, weigh that against Homework websites number, your potential income. You#8217;ll want to start with a clear thesis statement. I assume that when you say you are pro-Hungary this means that you feel the country shouldn#8217;t be required to accept refugees? If so, your thesis statement might look something like this: Hungary should not be required to accept Syrian refugees because of paper writing reason 1, reason 2, and reason 3. Orif you think the country should help.

You would start with a thesis like this: Hungary should be required to Homework number, accept Syrian refugees because of reason 1, reason 2, and to write your, reason 3. Glad to help! Thanks for your comment. Hi ! I need help in writing a good thesis statement on the advantages and disadvantages of using a cell phone. Websites! Please help. I need to submit it on thursday. Plz Plz help. This one is pretty straightforward. You can frame it like this: Cell phone use has many advantages such as A, and B, but some disadvantages such as C. Who Does! Or you could flip it: Cell phone use has many disadvantages such as A, and B, but some advantages such as C. Fill in A, B, and C with your actual research.

Thank you so much Naomi. Number! This is a great help. Hi ! I need to Who does for money ebay, write a thesis statement on the topic, #8216;Element of hamartia in Hamlet, Love song of help websites number J Alfred and College essay review kean university, Agamemnon. I need a thesis statement on this. I have written Unable to take the correct decision at the right time can lead to a tragic end. To be able to Homework, make that correct decision one must have the confidence otherwise it can have a tragic end as it happened to the protagonists in Hamlet, Agamemnon and essay university, The Love song of J. Number! Alfred. Do you think this is ok, if not can you help me please in writing a good thesis statement. Thank you. I think you have the right idea, but your version is unclear and a bit repetitive. Who Does Make! How about Homework this edit?

Being unable to make the right decision at the right time can lead to a tragic end, which is exactly what happened to the protagonists in Hamlet, Agamemnon, and The Love song of J. Alfred. Thank you Naomi so very much. This is great. I can go ahead now. You#8217;re welcome, Rachel! First you#8217;ll need to come up with a thesis statement. For example: Public schools should be divided by sex because of reason 1, reason 2, and reason 3. Expository Term Writing! Then choose reasons that you can support with evidence from your research. this really works thanks. Glad it worked for you, Rose! Thanks for your comment. Thanks but I#8217;m having trouble coming up with a good topic that is Homework number, strong and worthy to be argued but not boring.

I want to do something that isn#8217;t a popular topic like is texting and driving bad anu advice. thank you so much. I have to write an argumentative essay on term paper Poverty and Illiteracy. Help! I have already looked up my citations. But I don#8217;t know how to break down my citations. Could you help me please? I#8217;m not sure whether you need to write APA, MLA, or some other type of citation, but I have some blog posts that can help: MLA is how I need to write it. Oh lordy this blog is ammmaaazzzinnnng. Why thank you! I appreciate you readinnnnnng! can you send me your project on my email [emailprotected] Ikr like wowww #8230;I am so grateful to reach up on it. can u send me your project on Northern nursing assignments my email [emailprotected] . Help! I#8217;m supposed to create an argumentative essay that Rome was a superior society to Han China. Approval! Thank you so much.

I think this is Homework number, super helpful. Now my next problem is if I can fit it all onto one page. Common Sense Funds Pdf! (That#8217;s the limit our teacher gave us. he wants to see if we can make brief statements that speak many words with little words written) Funnyis that a common assignment this month? You#8217;re not the first student to ask me about Homework help this Romans v Hans. A topic that large is Northern nursing assignments, going to be very difficult to explore in a single pagebut hey, it#8217;s a good exercise in Homework help, concision. In any caseat the Common sense essay on mutual funds, risk of sounding sales-ythe Kibin editing team is Homework help websites number, really good at meticulously cutting an essay down to size if you end up going over that one-page limit. You can learn more about our editing service here: https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. I really don#8217;t understand the refuting part. Expository Paper! When you refute something, you take your opponent#8217;s argument and rip it to help websites, shreds. So for example, say your opponent#8217;s biggest argument is that Donald Trump is the best candidate for sense essay funds U.S. Help! president, you could counter that argument by pointing out that he has zero experience in Expository, politics. hello again.

I don#8217;t know if you got my resent reply but I was trying to ask and see if you could give me a little advice on some good resources involving work laws for teens. This is really helped a lot. I was able to do my argumentative essay after reading this. It also explained clearly what I was looking for. Thank you!

3. Homework Help! You are so welcome! Glad to help. #128578; thanks a lot! this helped me create my english paper! Sweet! Love to hear that. Common On Mutual Funds! #128578; Thank you so much. You saved my last semester of Homework help college! (From a French canadian currently having English Classes)

Hey! Thanks for the great comment. You really made my day! I wish you the very best in your English classes. College Review Kean! Woot! Happy to help. Homework Websites Number! #128578; Fantastic! So happy to hear it. #128578; I#8217;m writing about functionalism and Weberianism. Compare and Expository writing, contrast them and discuss briefly how concepts from the two theories contribute to the knowledge of health practitioners.

Please hook me up!! Love this blog. What email address I can sent my essay to get fix? And how long do I have to wait to get it back. Homework! Thank you. Hi Trinh Le, I love that you love it. #128578; Thanks for the comment. To have an essay edited, please visit us here: https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. Our editors can have your essay back in assignments for money ebay make, as few as 3 hours (depending on word count). I#8217;m in love with this blog. I was totally dreading the argumentative essay outline but now I#8217;m kind of pumped thanks to your (absolutely hilarious) examples! Awesome!

I love hearing this. Writing can be fun as long as you don#8217;t actively dread it. #128578; THANK YOU SO MUCH PLEASE WISH ME LUCK FOR MY ENGLISH EXAM TOMORROW SINCE ARGUMENTATIVE IS GOING TO BE INCLUDED IN THE EXAM TOMORROW I SHOULD#8217;VE ADD THE EVIDENCE FOR THE CLAIM HAHAHAHA O??? Thanks for Homework help websites number reading! #128578; This saved my life. Thank you so much! Sweet! Happy to be a lifesaver. I need this argumentative essay for tmm#8230; if crickets should be added to lunch school I need a sting essay I#8217;m in funds, 11 grade my opinion is help websites, yes crickets should be added. Hi there, the outline in this post should help you a lot! As for to write research your thesis statement, you could write something like: Crickets should be added to Homework websites number, the school lunch menu because they are both nutritious and inexpensive. Paper! For the rest of Homework help your essay, talk about Common sense on mutual how you know they are nutritious and inexpensive (hint, do your research!). I never understood the way my teacher taught this until I found this blog.

It has helped me write a better argumentative essay. Thanks. Homework Help Websites! You#8217;re welcome! Thanks for Northern reading. #128578; Awesome! I love to hear feedback like this. Help Websites Number! Thanks for Pay someone your reading! Thanks a lot mate helped me so much.

Super! Happy to help. You#8217;re super welcome! Happy to help. Homework Help Number! Thank You sooo much for Northern this blog. This has given me a chance to structure my assignment even better. THANKS xx.

Thanks so much for Homework help number reading! Happy to help. Assignments! I#8217;m writing about functionalism and Weberianism. Compare and contrast them and help websites number, discuss briefly how concepts from the two theories contribute to term writing, the knowledge of health practitioners. Please hook me up!! Your topic is a bit over my head, but you may be able to get the creative juices flowing by help websites number using our compare/contrast thesis statement generator: https://www.kibin.com/thesis-builder/compare-contrast-topic. You#8217;re welcome! Thanks for reading. My name is Haley and i have to do an argumentative essay for LA and College essay review kean, my topic is#8230;#8230;..In what situations, if any, does a woman have a right to an abortion? what should i put as a hook? The hook you choose will definitely depend on Homework help websites your stance on the topic.

If your paper is pro-choice, you could start with a shocking statistic about the number of women who go through illegal/dangerous abortions during times and places where abortion is illegal. If your paper is Common sense on mutual, pro-life, you might start with an emotional appeal about the life of an Homework websites, unborn fetus being cut short. Sense! This is very helpful. I was having trouble getting started on writing but now I feel a lot more confident in my subject. Thanks for the breakdown.

Happy you found it useful. Thanks for reading! Glad to hear that! M hving trouble with introduction on smoking restriction. Can you help me with introducing on smoking restriction topic and thesis as well. I#8217;m going to assume that you are taking a stance in favor of smoking restriction. Homework Number! A hook would be a shocking statistic about the health risks of Expository writing secondhand smoke to help websites number, non-smokers. Here is a good source to get you started: http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/general_facts/ A thesis statement framework might look like this: Smoking restrictions are critical to public health due to reason 1, reason 2, and reason 3. You might also try our thesis statement builder: https://www.kibin.com/thesis-builder. Naomi! youre amazing! this has really clarified this topic for me. Pay Someone To Write Cheap Research! thank you!

Well, thank you, Neil! This comment was a great way to start my Friday. #128578; Wow, this is really good. I have been reading about academic reading and help number, writing every day for 9 wks. I have to write a 1200-1500 word argumentative essay for my 1st university assessment. Essay Kean! This is by Homework help websites far the Dissertation approval, most helpful article I have read. Well done and thanks. Heaps. Fantastic! Happy to help.

I have to write a argumentative essay and Homework websites, the topic is: Should Homeland security and the CIA treat terrorist better? Aren#8217;t they people too? I#8217;m not sure what exactly im suppose to do or how to start it. thank you ms.Naomi that was really helpful. Do you add in a rebuttal for each of your points?? That is approval form, certainly one way to websites, approach an argumentative essay. Take an opponent#8217;s view on each of your arguments and nursing assignments, then crush it with your rebuttal. Or, if you follow the outline I gave you in websites number, this post, just include a section to crush one or two common opponent arguments. Thank you, this was very helpful and in the same time funny! good way to make interesting!! This was very helpful, but I still have some hesitation, my last important paper is an Argumentative Research, and this will be my first one. I already have a thesis chosen and I#8217;m just kinda confuse about Northern nursing assignments what facts I need to collect, but its just getting information that will back up my thesis,correct?

Hi thereyes, as long as you have a good defendable thesis, you should be able to find sources to support your stance. Here is a blog post about making sure your sources are credible: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/apply-craap-test-essay-sources/ Thanks for answering but I#8217;m having a difficult time trying to find and discern what will be helpful in my paper. My paper being about Human Rights specifically Minority/Indigenous Rights. This was so helpful! But, I do have a couple of questions. Is there a secret to writing a killer hook?

What is the best way to state your claim in the introduction? You might need to also read these posts: Thank you so much for Homework number the helpful info. I definitely owe a get out of on mutual funds jail free card. Help Websites! Awesome, I could definitely use it. #128578; Seriously very usefull tips i like it #128578; How many paragraphs is this?

The argumentative essay outline is 6 paragraphs as it stands, but you can definitely alter it to suit your purposes by adding or subtracting body paragraphs as needed. Usually your hook sentence is Northern, separate from your thesis statement. The hook is the first sentence in the intro paragraph, while your thesis statement is typically the last sentence in help, this paragraph. Sometimes you will add some background information too. So an term writing, intro is Hook-background info-thesis statement. Homework Help Number! Here#8217;s a revision of your sentence: ADD A HOOK SENTENCE OR TWO HERE. We live in form, 21st century, and many gender roles are outdated and Homework websites, shouldn#8217;t affect our lives in College review university, the ways they did before. One of these outdated gender roles is the websites, idea that only boys can ask girls outgirls should be able to ask boys out too. this is very useful#8230; but I can not write argument for my research paper (my topic is the racism in america and how effect to College essay review kean, people ) can you help me , please. Racism in America is a huge problem and help, a huge topic.

I think your first step is to narrow your research focus. Northern! First, which specific problem of racism will you be looking at? Racism against a particular minority group? In a specific region or city? Are there studies that show the effects in these groups and regions? What are some common findings/themes? Here is another post specifically about help number writing a research paper: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-research-paper/ This blog is Amazing!

Very helpful! But my question is that did you really have to use #8220;eating insects#8221; example? I was having a hot n sour soup while reading this. Ha! I#8217;m so sorry to have ruined your supper. #128578; I think I was inspired to write this post after a bug flew into my mouth while I was riding my bike to work#8230; nutty and ebay make, a bit bitter. Thanks for reading! This is websites, absolutely incredible! I greatly admire your work and accomplishment!

I am a teacher that is writing a textbook with Creative Commons licensing for my school district using CK-12 as the platform. With all due respect, I would really love to speak with you about possibly including some of the information on Who does assignments for money make the Kibin site, particularly this post, as a properly attributed contribution to Homework help, my 6th Grade Reading Language Arts textbook. If you would not mind getting in contact with me, my email is [emailprotected] or simply reply to this comment. @naomi_tepper:disqus. Hi AlishaThanks for your kind comment. I#8217;m totally in favor of you using the approval, content from this post in websites number, your textbook with attribution. Best of Northern nursing luck on this very important project, and if you need to discuss, you can easily reach me at [emailprotected] You#8217;re going to have to Homework help number, take a stance for or against school uniforms and Pay someone my paper cheap, offer credible evidence to support your stance.

I#8217;d suggest reading this post on how to Homework help websites number, write a thesis statement : https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-thesis-statement/ Thank you for writing all these helpful hints! I#8217;m currently writing one for college with the topic of legalizing lane splitting for motorcycles. I just finished writing found your blog which is helping me make sure I did everything correctly #128578; thank you!! Fantastic! Happy to help. Expository! this is Homework help, amazing and funny as hell. this should help with my exam. Who Does Assignments Ebay! tqvm #128578; Thanks so much! Best of luck with your exam. #128578; it#8217;s very useful. thanks a lot. You#8217;re welcome! Thanks for commenting. I#8217;ll be thankfull to you #128578; You just made my time.

You#8217;re welcome! Thanks for the comment. #128578; Thank you very much for help number making this easy to understand, this helped me ace my English final exam. You are the essay review, best #128578; So happy to Homework help websites number, hear it! Thanks for the comment. Hi ?. Thanks for this wonderful guidelines. Your article really makes my day more easier.

Wish me luck. Inny. Sweet! Good luck on your project! What a great tips. Thank you #128578; Happy you think so! Thanks for the comment. woooow this blog had helped me lotssssssss , thanks for your efforts. Happy to help!

Thanks for Who does ebay make the comment. This seems to be very helpful! I have an Homework help number, English final tmrw and I am really scared. Our teacher is giving us four random articles and we have to create an argumentative essay on a question he provided us. Do you know what I can do because I#8217;m really bad at writing and reading. Like what else can I do rather than read this blog? First off, relax, deep breath, no need to Northern, be scared! As intimidating as this final seems right now, it will be over soon and help websites, you#8217;ll barely remember it happened. #128578; I know you said that you want advice more than just this blog, but it happens that my best advice happens to be on Dissertation approval the blog. I have a post that I think will help you make a game plan for tackling an in-class essay.

Here it is: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-timed-essay/ wowwwwwwww niiiiiiiiiiice. Homework Number! This really help a lot keeeep uuuuuup the good woooork. Pay Someone To Write My Paper Cheap! Great! Glad you thought it was helpful. #128578; This blog is websites number, awesome and term, so helpful! Thank you thank you thank you. Thanks for the sweet comment!

Happy to help. #128578; may u send me your project on my email [emailprotected] thank you so muuch #128512; Thanks for reading! Glad we could help. Soo good it helped me a lot! Great! Happy to Homework, help. #128578; Thanks for the clear outline, was very confused about how to start my paper after reading this made me crystal clear, don#8217;t know how I started and didn#8217;t know I had ended just went off like a flash. very very useful. I#8217;m so glad you found it useful, Ram. Thanks for reading! Thank you so much for to write my paper your research the outline!! I used it all morning to help start my essay for college English over Big Box vs Small Businesses! Fantastic! Happy to hear it. #128578; i am writing a argumentative essay for #8220;being competent in English Language is necessary for successful academic achievement#8221; cloud you plx give me a best introduction for Homework number this essay #8230; An interesting fact or statistic that shows the Pay someone to write your research, correlation between learning English and academic success might be your best choice, if you can find something from a reputable source.

Or, if you could start with a story about yourself or someone you know who achieved something great because of knowing how to speak English. Homework Websites Number! Can anyone give me a good hook for same sex marriage . I#8217;m writing an argumentative paper for Pay someone my paper your research my adv. comp class. Your hook will depend on the stance you are taking. For example, if you are arguing in favor of websites number same sex marriage you could start with an Dissertation approval, interesting statistic that shines a light on the success of Homework help number same sex marriages or you could start with a heartwarming story or anecdote about a successful same sex marriage. This was really funny! (and useful) Thanks #128578; Awesome! Glad you liked it.

Thanks for the comment. #128578; Hey!! This page was rlly helpful but I still need help with making an intro for #8220;Why Teenager Should Not Have TVs In Their Bedrooms#8221; I would really appreciate it if u could help ASAP plz!!O That will help you write a strong intro #8212; including a strong thesis #128578; Ths for Pay someone your this it helped a lot. Awesome! Thanks for help websites the comment. Sense Essay On Mutual Pdf! #128578; I really appreciate your help. didnt help at all sorry. Sorry that it wasn#8217;t more helpful, Trent. Let us know if you have any questions that are still unanswered! I#8217;m going to write about number how humanity should strive for immortality. Do you think the topic is too hard and broad for a 10th grader like me?

May I know your thoughts and suggestions, please? Thanks! Nah, you can totally handle that topic! I don#8217;t think it#8217;s too broad, either, and I really like that it take a strong stance. Just make sure that you have 2-3 solid and Pay someone to write my paper cheap, specific reasons to back up your claim that we should strive for immortality, as you#8217;ll want to include those reasons in your thesis and defend them throughout your paper. So the first question to answer as you write your thesis is #8220;Why do I believe this?#8221; Hi, there.

I saw your question asking for advice on Homework help websites number the difficulty of writing a paper on immortality. I have a few views on that myself but of the opposite point. I would be very interested in reading your thoughts on the matter. So perhaps you would be inclined to email me your assignment once it#8217;s finished. thanks this blog was very helpful. Awesome! We#8217;re happy you think so and thanks for the comment. #128578; Super helpful! About to write a 6-7 page paper for Common essay on mutual my college professor and I needed advice on websites number an effective argumentative structure outline. Expository Term Paper! This is exactly what I needed to look at. Well designed.

Sweet! Love to hear that it helped. Thanks for the kind comment. Homework Help Websites Number! #128578; Is Misdiagnoses of Mental Disorders a good topic to Dissertation approval, write about? And is it too broad? I want to include toxic thinking as a huge contribution and impact to mental illness. I need direction Please help!! It is a bit broad, yes. I would suggest narrowing it down to just one mental disorder. Number! Maybe depression or ADD.

You could narrow it down even further to talk about these diagnoses in young adults or children rather than everyone. Finally, make sure you have some evidence to support your argument that toxic thinking is the contributing factor here! That#8217;s a pretty big statement and you#8217;ll definitely need to back it up. I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW YOU SAVED MY LIFE. 3. can u send me your project on my email [emailprotected] nice .. great work you have done.. thanks for help Naomi#8230; Thanks for reading and for Who does assignments make your kind comment! Thanks for websites number your comment!

Argumentative essay known as a task challenging somehow but the thing you break it up, that was a sick info. Thanks so so much. P.S. loved your sense of nursing assignments humour. Aww, shucks. Thanks for websites number your sweet comment! #128578; bless you!! i have a paper due and this helps so much ^^ Woot! So glad to hear it. Thanks for reading! Thank you so much for the helpful outline. This is by far one of the most detailed and useful outline I have used. Keep up the good work. Thanks for your kind comment!

Happy the outline helped you. Hehe love this comment. Thanks for your kind words and happy to help. #128578; You#8217;re super welcome! Thanks for the kind comment! A history paper isn#8217;t necessarily the same as an argumentative essay, though it *can* be. It really depends on how you approach your topic. Read that suggested post though, it should help you get started! man, i think you dont no what you did to me. thank U a lot.

Hehe hopefully it was a good thing. Pay Someone To Write My Paper Cheap! Thanks for the thank you. #128578; this helped me so much. Thank you . Sweet! Happy to hear it. Thanks, very helpful. Help Number! Yay! Happy you think so. #128578; i love this blog #8230; you are an awesome teacher #8230; Aww, shucks. Thanks so much for reading. #128578; Hehe I#8217;m 100% positive you could be as smart as me. Happy this helped and Dissertation approval form, thanks for the kind comment! #128578; I#8217;m not the best at Homework websites number writing essays, especially argumentative ones#8230; This is Expository term writing, a huge help!

Thank you so very much!! #128578; Sweet! Happy to Homework websites number, help out. #128578; Thank you so so so so so so so so much Naomi!! I was having trouble writing an argumentative essay from avid elective class you are greatly appreciated! *bows down to you* You will be a great writer I promise #128578; P.S. have you made any more of these? Haha, thanks for the super kind comment. I really appreciate it! Yes, I#8217;ve written quite a few other posts for this blog (though not so much any more since I manage it now).

Here are a few that you might like: Yay! Final complete! Congrats and College review kean university, happy this helped. Help Number! Thanks for the kind comment. Kean University! #128578; I was stumped in class by the prompt for a six paragraph essay. Websites Number! This article is great. Northern Nursing! THANK YOU!

Noiiice! Happy this helped you. Thanks for the comment. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! So happy that this post helped you get to the finish line.

Thanks for websites the kind comment #128578; Naomi. omg you just saved my life i could kiss you 3. Pdf! What if you are writing at school and they don#8217;t allow you to use your computer to look up information for the text. In that case you#8217;ll want to prepare in advance as best you can by becoming as familiar as possible with the websites number, type of essay you#8217;ll be writing and the type of material you need to writing, know for the essay. You might check out this post: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-timed-essay/ if you reply to me ill be so happy. You#8217;re awesome! Thanks a lot for Homework help this excellent blog post Naomi. Thanks so much for the comment! #128578; Wow i love this. College University! Thanks Naomi for the educative piece.

That#8217;s great! Thanks for help number the kind comment. I#8217;m in love with this phenomenal blogger.*SIGHS* Aww! Your comment totally made my day. xoxo! Muah! #128578; Happy to help.

Hi Naomi, this is an amazing article, yet I have some questions I hope you can answer. Dissertation Approval Form! I#8217;m about to sit for the FCE in two days, and it#8217;s mandatory that I write an essay. I don#8217;t know the type of essay nor the number, topic of it. How would you recommend me to study for it? Thanks in advance #128578; Ooh!

You must be feeling the pressure. I#8217;m sure you#8217;ll do great, especially since you are reaching out for Dissertation approval form advice. It#8217;s about writing a timed (in-class) essay, and a lot of the advice can apply to other types of timed essay tests too. Point #5 is Homework help number, especially important: #8220;If you’re really nervous, practice writing under pressure before your test. Set a timer for the same amount of to write cheap your time you’ll have during the actual test, and work on writing a coherent essay about a sample prompt or an Homework help websites, important topic.#8221; I#8217;d also research the different types of essay prompts that they#8217;ve given in the past to use for nursing assignments your practice writing session. Maybe this resource will help? http://www.firstcertificatewriting.co.uk/live/paper-2-writing-part-1-essays/ I wish you the best on your FCE! Thanks for the comment. #128578; So glad you think it#8217;s helpful!

Thanks for help reading! xoxo. i really like the explanation bcoz it#8217;s clear and it#8217;s not explained in a boring way like how most people did. thanks a lot! this really helped my homework :)) Great! That#8217;s exactly what I was going for. College Essay Review University! So happy it helped you. Thanks for help websites the comment! #128578; You#8217;re awesome!

Thanks for reading. Dissertation! Very helpful article! Thank you so much! Great! Happy to help websites number, help. Hi, it is really a clear and detailed graph. Could I cite it in my assignment? Sure, you#8217;re welcome to cite it #128578; Thanks for on mutual pdf reading. OK I need help I have two argumentative essays due Wednesday and I looked at your website and Homework websites number, it helped me a ton i never could have done it without you. Northern Nursing Assignments! thx so much. now i just need to make one#8230; You#8217;ve totally got this!! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I am already almost done and it is mostly because of this page! Thanks for the words of encouragement! U guys are the best. So glad it was helpful! Thanks for reading #128578; Ma#8217;am you are such a saviour. #128536;#128536;#128536; Thank you for reading! Loved the explanation! Thanks a lot for being that graphic. So glad you liked it! Thanks for the comment #128578; Hey there, Michael #128578; Thanks for stopping by! thanks for saving my life :-):-) Woot! Glad we could help. Homework Help Websites Number! saving time and getting ultra information#8230; We#8217;re all about saving you time! #128578; Thanks for reading. I have Exams tomorrow and this really helped me alot#8230;Thanks Naomi #128578; Glad you found it useful #128578; Thank you for reading!

Oh thank goodness! I always have trouble on the thesis and hook, thank you so much, you saved meee! Awesome! So glad we could help #128578; Amazing. Helped me like hell. Expository Paper! So glad you found it useful, Dana! Thanks for reading. Homework Help! Thank you this saved my butt. Sweet! So glad we could help #128578; Is this good for an argumentative essay titled ( Animals in Captivity )?? Have you thought why animals roar,cry, weak, looking upset?

And why caged birds sing? In 2014 a research from Harvard University showed that 10,000 animals from different species around the world. die every year out of loneliness, violence, shortage of food and College essay, air and Homework, lack of freedom. Animals are living organisms as humans and plants and Northern nursing assignments, need a lot of Homework websites rights that we should put them in consideration.

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -

Jan 27, 2018 Homework help websites number, write my essay : 100% original content -
Homeworkhelp com - The Best Place to Find Online Tutors for Live

SAT / ACT Prep Online Guides and Tips. Aside from the “grid in” math questions, all you have to Homework websites number, do for ebay make most of the SAT is answer multiple choice questions. And then, if you've chosen to take it, there's the essay. Or, more accurately, To finish up, there's the essay. Because the help last thing you'll do on the SAT (with Essay) is read a passage and write an essay analyzing its argument, all in 50 minutes. How can you even begin to read a passage, analyze it, and write an essay about it in 50 minutes? What SAT essay structure should you follow? Is there an SAT essay format that’ll score you a top score for sure?

Read on to find out the answers to these questions! feature image credit: Pencil by Laddir Laddir, used under CC BY-SA 2.0/Cropped from original. What 5 Things Does Your SAT Essay Need? To build a great SAT essay template, you need to know what it needs to assignments, include. Here are the five most important elements of any SAT essay: The first impression the grader will have of your writing is your essay introduction. Don't just jump right into discussing argumentative techniques — i ntroduce your analysis with a statement of websites number, what the author is Dissertation approval, arguing in the prompt. You should then briefly mention the specific persuasive techniques the author used that you'll be discusing in your essay.

I've separated this out as its own point because it’s so important. You must express a precise claim about what the websites author's point is and what techniques she uses to argue her point; otherwise, you're not answering the essay question correctly. This cannot be emphasized enough: SAT essay graders do not care what your stance is on the issue . They care that you understand and explain how the paper writing author argues her point. The SAT essay task is designed for you to demonstrate that you can analyze the structure of an argument and its affect on Homework websites, the reader with clear and coherent reasoning. Approval! Take this example prompt, for instance: Write an Homework help websites, essay in which you explain how Eric Klinenberg builds an argument to Pay someone to write my paper your, persuade his audience that Americans need to greatly reduce their reliance on help websites number, air-conditioning. Northern Nursing! In your essay, analyze how Klinenberg uses one or more of the Homework help number features listed in the box above (or features of your own choice) to strengthen the logic and persuasiveness of paper, his argument. Be sure that your analysis focuses on the most relevant features of the passage. A bad thesis leaves you unclear on what features of the author's arguments you'll be analyzing in the essay: The author tries to enforce to his audience by help websites number, telling that air conditioning has negative effects. This thesis doesn’t specify what features of the argument you'll be discussing, or even what Klinenberg's specific views are.

It's just a (grammatically flawed) sentence that hints at Pay someone to write your Klinenberg's argument. Compare to a good thesis for the same prompt: Through consideration of quantitative data, exploring possible counterarguments to his position, and judicious use of striking phrasings and words, Klinenberg strengthens both the logic and persuasiveness of his argument that Americans need to Homework websites, greatly reduce their reliance on air conditioning. The above thesis clearly specifies both what the author's argument is and what aspects of the argument will be analyzed in the essay . If you want more practice writing strong thesis statements, use our complete list of SAT essay prompts as inspiration. #3: Specific Examples That Support Your Point.

To support your thesis, you'll need to draw on specific examples from the to write your research passage of the number techniques you claim the author uses. Nursing Assignments! Make sure to provide enough information for each example to make it clear how it is relevant to your thesis - and stop there. No need to paraphrase the Homework websites entire passage, or explain why you agree or disagree with the author's argument - write enough that the reader can understand what your example is and be done. #4: Explanations of the essay Examples That Support Your Point. It isn't enough to just summarize or paraphrase specific excerpts taken from the passage and call it a day.

In each example paragraph, you must not only include details about a example, but also include an help websites number, explanation of Common sense on mutual funds, how each example demonstrates an argument technique and Homework help number why it is persuasive. For instance, let's say you were planning on discussing how the author uses vivid language to persuade the reader to agree with him. For Money Make! Yes, you'd need to start by quoting parts of the passage where the author uses vivid language, but you then also need to explain why that example demonstrates vivid language and why it would be persuasive to Homework help, the reader. Your conclusion should restate your thesis and briefly mention the examples you wrote about in Dissertation form your essay (and how they supported your thesis ). Homework! If you haven't done it already in your essay, this is NOT the place to write about a broader context, or to contradict yourself, or to College, add further examples you didn't discuss. End on a strong note.

Now that you know what has to be in your essay, how do you fit it all in? It’s not enough to just throw in a thesis and some examples on paper and expect what you write to Homework, be an essay. You need to be organized, and when you have to organize an essay under pressure, the generic five paragraph essay format is paper writing, your friend . Just as with every five-paragraph essay you've written at school, your SAT essay should have an Homework websites number, introduction, 2-3 body paragraphs (one paragraph for assignments for money ebay make each argumentative technique you discuss), and number a conclusion . Your thesis statement (which techniques you'll be analyzing in the essay) should go in approval both your introduction and your conclusion, with slightly different wording. And even if you're just discussing multiple examples of the same technique being used in the passage, you’ll still probably need two body paragraphs for organizational purposes. So how do you write an SAT essays in this five paragraph format? I've created an SAT essay template that you can use as a guide to help number, structure your own SAT essays, based on Northern nursing assignments, the following prompt: Write an essay in which you explain how Eric Klinenberg builds an argument to persuade his audience that Americans need to greatly reduce their reliance on air-conditioning. In your essay, analyze how Klinenberg uses one or more of the Homework help features listed in the box above (or features of your own choice) to strengthen the logic and Common sense essay pdf persuasiveness of Homework number, his argument.

Be sure that your analysis focuses on the most relevant features of the passage. Your essay should not explain whether you agree with Klinenberg’s claims, but rather explain how Klinenberg builds an Pay someone to write your, argument to persuade his audience. You can read the full text of the passage associated with the prompt (part of Practice Test 5) via our complete collection of official SAT essay prompts. In the following SAT essay format, I've broken down an SAT essay into introduction, example paragraphs, and help websites number conclusion . Since I'm writing in response to a specific prompt, some of the information and Who does for money make facts in the template will only be useful for answering this specific prompt (although you should feel free to look for and write about the argumentative techniques I discuss in any of your essays). When responding to any SAT question, however, you can and should use the same format and help number structure for your own essays. To help you out, I've bolded structural words an d phrases in approval the below template. Begin with a statement that explains the central claim of the passage's argument; this statement should provide some context for what you’ll be discussing in the essay.

It can be brief if you’re short on time (1-2 sentences): In his commentary, Eric Klinenberg conveys a strong stance against the rampant and Homework websites number short-sighted utilization of air conditioning (AC) nationwide. He believes AC is a massive unnecessary energy drain, and he implores the reader to reconsider the implications of constant cool comfort. Next comes the all-important thesis statement that includes a clear outlining of what aspects of the author's argument you'll be discussing . You can be very specific (e.g. statistics about air-conditioning usage in the US) or more vague (e.g. quantitative data) here - the important part is that you'll be supporting your opinion with proof (1-2 sentences). To buttress his argument, Klinenberg deftly employs quantitative data, acknowledgment of Expository writing, counterarguments, and vivid language. In his commentary, Eric Klinenberg conveys a strong stance against the rampant and short-sighted utilization of air conditioning (AC) nationwide. He believes AC is a massive unnecessary energy drain, and he implores the reader to reconsider the implications of constant cool comfort. To buttress his argument, Klinenberg deftly employs quantitative data, acknowledgment of websites, counterarguments, and vivid language. Introduce your first example with some kind of transition (1 sentence). In his introductory paragraph, the author points to sense essay funds, AC usage statistics to illustrate the grave magnitude of Homework help, our hedonistic climate control. In this case, the writer linked this body paragraph to the introduction by explaining how his example (AC usage statistics) relates to one of the persuasive techniques he'll be discussing (statistics): it is an example of the harm created by nursing, overuse of air-conditioning.

Next, provide relevant information about when and Homework number how in the passage the to write research author uses this persuasive technique (4-7 sentences). Websites! Be sure to paraphrase or directly quote the passage for the strongest evidence. He shares that “Americans use twice as much energy…as we did 20 years ago, and more than the Pay someone my paper rest of the world’s nations combined.” These staggering statements immediately give the reader pause, forcing an internal dialogue about their significant. Clearly, in the past 20 years, the American population has come nowhere close to doubling - and yet, AC energy use has doubled. This can only mean utilization per person has skyrocketed. Furthermore , the American population can comprise no more than 10% of the help websites number world’s population (400 million to the world’s 6 billion) - and yet we use more AC energy than the form rest of the world. This leads to another profound inference - each American may use almost 10 times more AC energy as the average non-American. These conclusions are grave and thought-provoking.

Finally, explain how this example works to strengthen the author's argument (3-4 sentences). By introducing incontrovertible data, Klinenberg empowers the reader to reason though her own arguments and formulate her own conclusions. Homework Websites! The rhetorical consequence is that the reader independently and ebay actively agrees with Klinenberg’s thesis, rather than being a passive unengaged audience member. By the virtue of her own logic, the reader is Homework, compelled to your, agree with Klinenberg. Sample SAT essay body paragraph (1) In his introductory paragraph , the author points to AC usage statistics to illustrate the grave magnitude of Homework help websites number, our hedonistic climate control. He shares that “Americans use twice as much energy…as we did 20 years ago, and more than the rest of the world’s nations combined.” These staggering statements immediately give the reader pause, forcing an term, internal dialogue about their significant.

Clearly, in the past 20 years, the Homework websites American population has come nowhere close to doubling - and Dissertation yet, AC energy use has doubled. This can only mean utilization per person has skyrocketed. Furthermore , the American population can comprise no more than 10% of the world’s population (400 million to the world’s 6 billion) - and yet we use more AC energy than the rest of the world. This leads to another profound inference - each American may use almost 10 times more AC energy as the average non-American. Homework Help Number! These conclusions are grave and thought-provoking. By introducing incontrovertible data, Klinenberg empowers the reader to College essay kean university, reason though her own arguments and formulate her own conclusions.

The rhetorical consequence is that the help websites number reader independently and actively agrees with Klinenberg’s thesis, rather than being a passive unengaged audience member. By the Who does assignments ebay virtue of her own logic, the reader is compelled to agree with Klinenberg. Transition from the previous paragraph into Homework help number this example (1 sentence). Quickly after this data-driven introduction , Klinenberg effectively addresses potential counterarguments to his thesis. Provide at least one specific example of Who does for money ebay, how the author uses the persuasive technique you're discussing in this paragraph (2-5 sentences).

He acknowledges that there are clear valid situations for websites number AC use - to protect the “lives of old, sick, and frail people,” “farm workers who work in sunbaked fields,” and Who does for money ebay “workers who might otherwise wilt in searing temperatures.” By justifying several legitimate uses of air conditioning, the author heads off his most reflexive critics. Explain how and why this example persuades the reader of the author's opinion. Websites Number! (3-4 sentences). An incoming reader who has just absorbed Klinenberg’s thesis would naturally have objections - if left unaddressed, these objections would have left a continuous mental roar, obscuring the absorption of further arguments. Instead , Klinenberg quells the most common objection with a swift riposte, stressing that he is not a maniacal anti-AC militant, intent on dismantling the AC-industrial complex. With this addressed, the reader can continue further, satisfied that Klinenberg is my paper your, likely to be somewhat well-reasoned and objective. Ultimately, this facilitates acceptance of his central thesis . Sample SAT essay body paragraph (2) Quickly after this data-driven introduction , Klinenberg effectively addresses potential counterarguments to his thesis. Homework Help Number! He acknowledges that there are clear valid situations for ebay make AC use - to protect the “lives of old, sick, and frail people,” “farm workers who work in help sunbaked fields,” and “workers who might otherwise wilt in searing temperatures.” By justifying several legitimate uses of air conditioning, the author heads off his most reflexive critics. An incoming reader who has just absorbed Klinenberg’s thesis would naturally have objections - if left unaddressed, these objections would have left a continuous mental roar, obscuring the for money make absorption of further arguments.

Instead , Klinenberg quells the most common objection with a swift riposte, stressing that he is not a maniacal anti-AC militant, intent on dismantling the AC-industrial complex. With this addressed, the reader can continue further, satisfied that Klinenberg is likely to help websites, be somewhat well-reasoned and objective. Ultimately, this facilitates acceptance of your, his central thesis. This paragraph is in the same format as Example 2. You should only help number, include a third example if you think it’s strong and will help (rather than detract from) your point. In the essay on mutual pdf case of the essay we've been using as the backbone of this template, the author had the time to Homework number, write a third example. Expository! Here it is, broken down in the same way as the previous example, starting with a transition from the previous paragraph (1 sentence): When he returns to his rebuke of wanton AC use, Klinenberg employs forceful vivid language to magnify his message . Provide at least one specific example of websites, how the author uses the persuasive technique you're discussing in this paragraph (2-5 sentences). He emphasizes the blind excess of air conditioner use, comparing cooled homes to “igloos” circulating “arctic air.” Then, to underscore the unforeseen consequences of such behavior, he slides to the other extreme of the temperature spectrum, conjuring the image of term writing, “burning through fossil fuels in suicidal fashion.” This visual imagery shakes the reader from complacency. Most likely, the reader has been the beneficiary of AC use. “So, what’s the big deal?” By comparing malls to igloos and excessive energy use to suicide, Klinenberg magnifies the severity of the problem. Explain how and why this example persuades the websites reader of the Dissertation approval form author's opinion. (3-4 sentences).

We are forced to consider our comfortable abode as a frigid arctic dwelling, prompting the natural question of whether we really do need our hones cold enough to see our breath indoors. The natural conclusion, in help websites number turn, is that we do not. By employing effective visual imagery, Klinenberg takes the reader through another internal dialogue, resulting in stronger acceptance of his message . Sample SAT essay body paragraph (3) When he returns to his rebuke of wanton AC use, Klinenberg employs forceful vivid language to magnify his message . College Essay Review Kean! He emphasizes the blind excess of air conditioner use, comparing cooled homes to “igloos” circulating “arctic air.” Then, to number, underscore the unforeseen consequences of such behavior, he slides to the other extreme of the temperature spectrum, conjuring the image of Dissertation approval form, “burning through fossil fuels in suicidal fashion.” This visual imagery shakes the websites number reader from complacency. Most likely, the reader has been the beneficiary of AC use. “So, what’s the big deal?” By comparing malls to igloos and nursing assignments excessive energy use to suicide, Klinenberg magnifies the severity of the problem. We are forced to consider our comfortable abode as a frigid arctic dwelling, prompting the natural question of whether we really do need our hones cold enough to see our breath indoors. The natural conclusion, in turn, is that we do not. By employing effective visual imagery, Klinenberg takes the reader through another internal dialogue, resulting in stronger acceptance of his message . Reiterate your thesis, using different words (1-2 sentences). Overall, the passage effectively weaves quantitative data, acknowledgment of counterarguments, and vivid language to rebuke the excesses of air conditioning.

The reader leaves with the help number strong conclusion that perhaps a bit of moderation can do the Northern world some good. You may also choose to mention the examples you used if you have time and if it adds anything (1-2 sentences). Websites Number! In this case, the author of the essay chose not to. Overall, the passage effectively weaves quantitative data, acknowledgment of approval form, counterarguments, and vivid language to Homework help websites number, rebuke the excesses of for money, air conditioning. The reader leaves with the help number strong conclusion that perhaps a bit of nursing, moderation can do the help world some good. Here's what the final SAT essay template looks like (key structural words and phrases bolded): This essay contains some inferences about Expository term paper, what the reader may experience (e.g. that the reader is shaken from complacency by the image of suicidally burning through fossil fuels). It also has some minor grammatical and spelling errors. Since there is no way to survey the mind of every reader and see how the majority of them react to the author's arguments, however, graders will go along with any reasonable inferences about Homework help number, how a reader would react to the author's argument. As far as grammatical, spelling, punctuation, or sentence structure issues, the rule is even simpler: if the error doesn't make your essay too difficult to read and understand, the people who score your essay will ignore these errors.

The essay graders will not fault you for factual inaccuracies or minor grammar/punctuation/spelling errors. To summarize, your SAT essay should stick to my paper cheap your research, the following format: Introduction (with your thesis) - 2-5 sentences Start with a statement about what the websites number author of the term passage is arguing. Thesis with a clear statement about what argumentative techniques you'll be examining in the essay. Example 1 - 6-10 sentences Transition from introduction to a specific example that illustrates an argumentative technique. Homework Help! Brief description of when the author uses that technique and research how they employ it. Explanation for why that example strengthen's the Homework help passage author's argument Example 2 - 6-10 sentences Transition from previous paragraph to Who does for money make, a specific example that illustrates a second argumentative technique. Brief description of when the author uses that technique and how they employ it. Explanation for why that example strengthen's the passage author's argument Example 3 (optional) - 6-10 sentences Transition from previous paragraph to a specific example that illustrates a third argumentative technique. Brief description of when the author uses that technique and number how they employ it. Explanation for why that example strengthen's the passage author's argument Conclusion - 2-4 sentences Restate your thesis (in different words) and mention the examples you used to support it in nursing assignments your essay.

Worried about putting this template into practice? Watch us write an SAT essay, step by step, to Homework, learn how to do it yourself! Want to make sure you're not leaving any stone unturned in your SAT essay prep? Read our 15 SAT Essay tips to improve your score. Want to improve your SAT score by 160 points? Check out our best-in-class online SAT prep program. We guarantee your money back if you don't improve your SAT score by 160 points or more. Our program is Northern assignments, entirely online, and it customizes what you study to your strengths and weaknesses. If you liked this SAT Essay lesson, you'll love our program. Homework Number! Along with more detailed lessons, you'll get your SAT essays hand-graded by a master instructor who will give you customized feedback on sense essay on mutual funds pdf, how you can improve.

We'll also give you a step-by-step program to Homework websites, follow so you'll never be confused about what to study next. Check out our 5-day free trial: Laura graduated magna cum laude from Wellesley College with a BA in Music and Psychology, and earned a Master's degree in Composition from the Longy School of Music of Bard College. She scored 99 percentile scores on essay review university, the SAT and GRE and loves advising students on how to excel in high school. You should definitely follow us on social media. Number! You'll get updates on our latest articles right on your feed. My Paper Your! Follow us on help number, all 3 of our social networks:

Have any questions about this article or other topics? Ask below and we'll reply! Series: How to Get 800 on paper, Each SAT Section: Series: How to Get to 600 on Each SAT Section: Series: How to Get 36 on Each ACT Section:

Our hand-selected experts help you in a variety of other topics! Looking for Graduate School Test Prep? Check out our top-rated graduate blogs here: Get the help websites number latest articles and test prep tips! © PrepScholar 2013-2015. All rights reserved. SAT® is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board TM . The College Entrance Examination.

Board TM does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in to write cheap research any way with the owner or any content of this site.

Order Essay Paper From #1 Paper Writing Service For Students -
Homework Help Websites | 24HourAnswers Blog

Jan 27, 2018 Homework help websites number, order essays online: no plagiarism and top quality -
Top online resources for homework help | Parenting - GreatSchools

A Car Salesman Resume to Get the Job. Homework Help Websites! Whether you are just starting to look for work as a car salesman or you have been selling cars for years a car salesman resume can set you apart from the competition. Not all car dealerships and managers that hire salespersons’ depend heavily on Dissertation approval, resumes to make their selection, but it can make a good first impression. Homework Websites Number! Sales managers that hire car salesmen are typically very cynical by nature and rely more on the skills they use to read people both for selling cars and hiring sales staff plus the car sales interview. However a written resume may be just the ticket to College essay, get you to the top of the list of potential car sales hires. Some car dealerships don’t even look at the average applicant#8217;s car sales resume they receive because they know that the applicant has prepared the document himself or herself. However the more professional and experienced hiring managers know that a resume can say more about a person than just the words that are printed on the paper. The need for websites, a car salesman resume cover letter is a matter of personal choice, but not nearly as critical as it is with other professions. Preparing Your Car Salesman Resume. A car salesman resume description includes the name, address, contact information past work experience including the Northern dates and education.

Even if you have never been a car salesman this work experience is Homework websites number still important and Common essay pdf it should be included. I have included several resume templates for car salesmen that you can use to prepare your resume (see below). I have also posted some resume samples you can use as a reference to formulate your document. Of course you can have someone write your resume for you for a price, but remember you are looking to land a job selling cars. If you can’t put together a simple resume maybe you should rethink your desire to sell cars for a living. The resume is your first chance to sell yourself to your prospective dealership.

A quick tip here, it doesn’t need to Homework number, be a book or even a chapter in a book, but it should sell you in as few words as possible. Resume Tips for Pay someone to write my paper, Becoming a Car Salesperson. When you write your automotive sales resume follow these simple tips that are specific for the automobile industry and the way sales managers or hiring managers read resumes for future car salesmen and car saleswomen. Homework Number! Limit your resume to my paper, one page. Use quality paper for printing your resume. Help Websites Number! It should be easy to read. Use bullet points and Who does assignments ebay headers. Homework Help Number! Include all contact information, home phone, cell phone and email. Include computer familiarity because today’s car salesman will be using online CRM systems and email to perform the job. Don’t use specific dates for work experience and education only years. Have a friend or family member read your resume for an objective appraisal.

Explain any gaps in employment. Its OK to omit some work experience when it’s over ten to fifteen years in the past and Who does assignments make not critical to the position for which you are applying. Homework Help Number! If you had ten jobs in the 10 years you better have a good explanation prepared. Dissertation Form! Don’t lie and make things up on help websites, your resume. Use a template to create your car salesman resume by adding your information and nursing then adjusting for help, readability.

Sections of a the Car Salesman Resume. Information : This section is Common on mutual self-explanatory you just need to include all your personal information, name, address, zip code, home phone, cell phone and email address. Objective: This section of the resume is where you tell prospective employers why you are applying to work at their dealership. It should be simple and consist of one or two sentences. If you never sold cars before you should address your desire to start a car sales career. If you have sold cars before you should be looking for a bigger, better dealer that will allow you to excel and put your sales skills to good use. Experience: This is where you will list your work experience and the years worked. The most recent will be first and the rest listed in Homework websites, reverse chronological order. Pay Someone Your Research! If you are an experienced car salesperson you will list the dealerships where you sold including the address or at least the city and state. Help Websites Number! However if you have never been a car salesman your work history is still important and Dissertation approval should be included on your resume.

Skills: This section will include anything that you think might be of value to websites number, a car salesperson. If you have sold automobiles in Expository paper writing, the past you could list any special training that was provided by the dealer and/or auto manufacturers. Include any automaker certifications or awards you may have received or skill levels achieved. You could list average cars sold per month over the past year, ranking at current dealership and help number your average car salesman salary if appropriate. For those of you that never sold a car in Dissertation form, your life list any skills, experiences or special training that could be transferred over to the profession of car sales or anything skills listed in the car salesman job description.

Good buzzwords to help, use on Expository, your car salesperson resume are consistency, positive attitude, goals, energetic, communication skills and computer skills such as Microsoft Office and email. Education: This section contains a chronological list of your formal education like college, high school, tech schools and any special skills training even if it does directly pertain to car sales including the years completed. Help Websites Number! References: In most cases you car resume should say “References available upon to write my paper cheap request”. However if you have some personal references in Homework help number, the business and especially at the dealership where you are applying for Pay someone your research, a sales position by all means include them. If you were referred by a current employee that could influence the person that is Homework doing the hiring include them. To Write My Paper Cheap Research! If you have a recommendation letter for car salesman by all means include with your resume. When it comes to hiring car salespeople the car salesman resume will rarely be the Homework deciding factor, but if it is easy to read and on one page it will be read.

If it contains pertinent information and it looks like it has been prepared by paper writing a potential employee that is willing to go the help websites number extra mile it will make you stand out from the crowd. Anything to improve your chances of becoming a car salesman should be worth the effort. If you have a computer with word processing capabilities you can use the Who does for money salesperson resume templates below. Later Fresh Up on Homework websites, the Lot. Sample Car Sales Resume Examples. To Write My Paper Your! 2017 Car Sales Professional.

All Rights Reserved.

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
Top online resources for homework help | Parenting - GreatSchools

Jan 27, 2018 Homework help websites number, custom essay writing service -
Bronze Essay: Homework Help Websites For College Students with

Cemex and Antidumping Lorenzo Zambrano was accustomed to making toug. Cemex and Antidumping Lorenzo Zambrano was accustomed to making toug. Welcome to help websites number Homework Nerds. Ebay. We are the Homework number number 1 most trusted academic services website. We provide a wide range of academic services all students. We can write your papers, do your labs, presentations and final exams. Want to learn more about the list of great services we offer for students like you ? Just go to Pay someone my paper your research www.HWnerds.com.

Cemex and Antidumping Lorenzo Zambrano was accustomed to making toug. Cemex and Antidumping Lorenzo Zambrano was accustomed to making tough decisions. During his 6-year tenure as chief executive officer of Cementos Mexicanos S.A. (Cemex) he had transformed Cemex from a small Mexican cement manufacturer to an industry superpower. Help Websites Number. In the fall of Expository term paper 1990 however Zambrano faced perhaps his most difficult challenge. In August the U.S. International Trade Commission ruled that Cemex had unfairly depressed cement prices in the southern and southwestern United States by dumping cement and cement clinker. As a result a duty of 58 percent was levied on all subsequent Cemex exports from Mexico into the region.

The ruling threatened Cemexs expansion and its access to the lucrative U.S. Homework Help Websites. market. Cemex needed a strategy to address the threat. In early 1989 cement producers in the southern portion of the to write your research United States were concerned about the erosion of their domestic market share due to increased imports from Mexico. Homework Help Websites. Imports of gray portland cement and cement clinker two principal cement products had been increasing steadily over Dissertation approval form the previous 5 years. At the same time the lackluster performance of the economy in the region and in particular the depressed level of new construction was reducing the demand for cement. Historically the Homework websites cement industry was a very regionalized business with high overland transportation costs preventing the commodity from freely flowing between regional markets. This insulation helped cement producers ride out hard times in the highly cyclical industry. Throughout the 1980s however Mexican producers were able to transport their cement across the border and still remain competitive on Who does make price sometimes undercutting domestic producers. The majority of Mexican cement imported into the United States came from one producer Cemex. U.S. cement companies in the South and Southwest realized that imports from Cemex and other Mexican companies presented a threat to their profitability and perhaps to number their survival.

They believed that with high transportation costs Mexican producers must be selling their cement at less than fair value which would constitute dumping under Section 731 of U.S. trade law. Expository Term. Cement producers in Arizona New Mexico Texas and Florida filed an antidumping petition claiming that Cemex and the Mexican cement industry were dumping cement and help websites number clinker in their markets. The Mexican Cement Industry Portland cement was used predominantly in the production of concrete and Northern cement clinker was the primary component in the production of portland cement. Demand for Homework help websites cement was cyclical and followed the general economic climate demographic trends and construction expenditures. In Mexico approximately 60 percent of cement expenditures were in residential construction 20 percent in public works and 20 percent in commercial construction. A principal input to cement production was oil with energy costs accounting for your 4050 percent of cement production expenses. Mexican cement firms had benefited from governmental policies. Mexicos vast oil resources allowed it to implement targeted domestic industrial policies and in 1986 the government provided its domestic producers with oil for as little as $4 a barrel compared with a weighted-average world price ranging from $14 to $16 a barrel.27 In 1990 however Mexican oil prices were raised to world levels. The Mexican cement industry was dominated by Cemex which by the early 1990s was the websites largest cement company in North America and the fourth largest in Who does for money ebay make the world. By the number end of 1991 its capacity had grown to 24 million tons which was 63 percent of Mexican capacity.

Cemexs primary Mexican competitor was Grupo Cementos Apasco S.A. de C.V. (Apasco) which was 60 percent owned by Holderbank Financire Glarus Ltd. (Holderbank) a Swiss company that was the largest cement company in the world.28 Apasco had 17 percent of the Mexican market in 1991. The next largest competitor was Cruz Azul which had 13 percent of the market. Part of Cemexs rapid growth had come through acquisitions. Cemex had spent nearly $1 billion on acquisitions acquiring Cementos Anahuac then Mexicos third-largest cement producer in 1987 and in 1989 acquiring Empresas Tolteca Mexicos second-largest producer and Cemexs chief competitor. Make. Geographic diversification in addition to Homework help websites number locating plants close to major markets rationalized production.

Cemex also spent $950 million on new plant and environmental control equipment. This made the term plants more energy efficient raised labor productivity and added 4.8 million tons of Homework help new capacity. Another $330 million was spent to develop international operations including U.S. distribution facilities in Arizona Texas and California. Cemex subsequently acquired for $1.8 billion the two largest Spanish cement producers giving it a presence in the European Union. In 1991 Cemexs sales were approximately $1.7 billion with exports accounting for 15 percent of the approval total. The combination of its plant modernization and websites number capital expenditure programs and its management and engineering know-how had given Cemex very low costs. Cemex had outstanding plant management practices and had been able to reduce plant downtime substantially which increased its effective capacity and reduced costs. Approval Form. Cemex had high brand loyalty in Mexico. In most countries cement was a commodity purchased primarily by industrial and commercial buyers. In Mexico however about 78 percent of cement sold was through retailers in bags under brand names.

In 1991 Cemexs bagged cement was sold through 4 500 exclusive retail distributors. Cemex provided technical and marketing assistance to help websites number its dealers and maintained long-term relationships with them. Cemex had several plants located close to the U.S. border. Cemexs headquarters in Monterrey was only Common essay 130 miles from Homework websites number Texas and to write my paper the rapid economic growth in Mexico along the U.S. border provided an attractive location for new cement plants. Since cement production involved economies of scale large plants were desirable leaving some capacity for exports to the United States. The U.S. Cement Industry As in Mexico the U.S. Homework Websites Number. industry was highly cyclical depending on the general state of the kean economy and the construction industry in particular. Because of high overland transportation costs 95percent of all gray portland cement shipments were made to help websites customers located within 300 miles of the production site.

The U.S. industry was not nearly as concentrated as the Mexican industry. The leading U.S. cement producer in 1990 was Holnam which was owned by Pay someone research Holderbank and had 11.8percent of the Homework help websites domestic market.29 Holnam was followed by Lafarge (6.7 percent) Southdown (6.1 percent) Lone Star Industries (5.5 percent) Ash Grove Cement (4.9 percent) and numerous other companies at Pay someone my paper cheap your research, least five of which each had a domestic market share of over Homework help websites number 3 percent. During the 1980s European companies began buying U.S. cement companies and by 1989 60 percent of the U.S. Approval Form. industry was owned by foreign companies. For example Lafarge was owned by Lafarge Coppe of France which was the help worlds second largest cement producer. Assignments. Cement imports accounted for 22 percent of the approximately 90 million tons of annual U.S. Help Websites. cement consumption and imports had somewhat higher shares in the southern tier states. The Portland Cement Association estimated that in 1986 U.S. producers bought and resold approximately two-thirds of the cement imported into the country. The rationale provided by U.S. On Mutual Pdf. producers was that import prices were attractive and since cement was a commodity they were forced to serve their customers from the lowest-cost source. Homework Websites Number. The U.S. construction industry was weak at Common pdf, the end of the 1980s.

The growth of the Homework U.S. cement market was 1.3 percent in 1989 and 2.9 percent in 1990 whereas the growth rates of the Mexican cement market for the same years were 3.7 percent and 7.3 percent respectively. In the southern and southwestern United States in particular the success of Mexican cement importers contrasted sharply with the decline of local cement firms. In 1988 Mexican imports accounted for Expository 14 percent of the ArizonaNew MexicoTexas market and Homework 22 percent of the Florida market. In addition since 1983 seven domestic cement plants had closed in nursing the ArizonaNew MexicoTexas region and two had closed in Florida. Domestic firms believed that Mexican firms were dumping cement in Homework help websites the United States by selling their exports at less than fair value (LTFV). The antidumping petitioners included two unions and eight companies which formed the nursing assignments Ad Hoc Committee of AZ-NM-TX-FL Producers of Gray Portland Cement. The committee was led by help websites number Southdown the Pay someone cheap your largest U.S.-owned cement manufacturer. Our investigation to date convinces us that the Mexicans success in U.S. markets is due to dumping and Homework help number not to any other factor stated Clarence Comer chief executive of Houston-based Southdown and chairman of the committee.30 The petitioners claimed that they had been materially injured by Mexican cement producers. The petition alleged that the essay on mutual funds dumping of cement depressed prices in the United States caused investors to abandon the industry and threatened their markets production and jobs. Help Number. Comer summarized the allegation: U.S. Expository Term Paper Writing. cement producers should not have to accept declining returns declining employment and declining capital investment.

We should not have to cede U.S. markets and U.S. jobs to unfairly Cemexs Strategy From the beginning of the process Cemex complied fully with the requests for data. Cemex also opened its operations to the DOC as much as possible to expedite the administrative process and to demonstrate that the company was confident that it would prevail. Websites. Cemex assigned the dumping issue top priority and created a new department to oversee the implementation of a multipronged strategy to address the issue. First a U.S. law firm specializing in dumping cases was hired to provide advice. Second Cemex sought to use the media in my paper your research Mexico to websites number build support and call the attention of the Mexican people to the alleged unfair treatment.

Cemex also sought coverage from the U.S. media including the Northern Wall Street Journal to help number educate the American people about Cemex and its overall strategy and performance both in Mexico and in the United States. Third a presentation was made to the Mexican Commerce Department to demonstrate the importance of the petition and the effect it would have on Cemex and Mexico. The goal was to obtain the Mexican governments support against the U.S. action. The Mexican government however was concerned about Expository term paper writing, possibly jeopardizing the ongoing North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) negotiations and decided not to pressure the U.S. DOC. The opportunity for lobbying in Washington was limited because the issue was in the jurisdiction of regulatory rather than legislative institutions. As a result little lobbying was done although certain government leaders (including senators and governors in states where Cemex had operations) were contacted to help number explain the antidumping petition and Cemexs position. Cemex believed that in reaching their conclusion that dumping had occurred the U.S. agencies had ignored Cemexs actual price and shipping costs.

For example Cemex sold its cement in the United States at approval form, market prices but nearly a third of that went to the cost of transporting the cement from its plants south of the Homework help number border. Zambrano noted that the ITC deducted the transportation costs and thus concluded there was dumping.35 Cemex argued that the cheap your antidumping petition was nothing more than an attempt by its competitors to halt its expansion in the United States. Some of our competitors thought we were a rather weak neighbor stated Zambrano. And it just so happens that we grew and they didnt like it.36 The ITC ruling had potentially devastating ramifications for Homework websites Cemexs expansion drive into the U.S. market and Zambrano implemented an integrated strategy combining both market and nonmarket components. Approval. The market component consisted of a revamped short-term business strategy in response to the duty assessed. The nonmarket component focused on help websites lowering the Dissertation duty and reversing the ruling.

It was designed to seek redress through three institutional arenas: administrative judicial and international. Cemexs Market Strategy37 First Zambrano decided to reduce substantially Cemexs exports to the United States. This was offset to some extent by growth in Cemexs home market which had become much more attractive because Mexico initiated a number of public works projects that caused demand for cement to grow by about 10 percent. Second the 58 percent duty made shipments unprofitable in states where cement prices were low so Zambrano withdrew completely from Homework help some U.S. states and focused only on those with higher prices. Cemex abandoned Florida outright after the ITC ruling and was content with breaking even in the higher-priced markets.

Selling only in regions with high prices had the advantage of reducing the difference between U.S. and Mexican mill net prices which would result in a lower dumping margin at the next annual review. College Kean University. Third Cemex maintained a substantial Type II (bulk) cement market in Mexico so that the ITA would compare the product sold in the U.S. market with the Mexican Type II (bulk) cement market. Cemex wanted to avoid the Homework websites ITA concluding that the like product was its branded bagged cement in Mexico which would substantially increase the on mutual funds dumping margin. Cemexs Nonmarket Strategy As part of its nonmarket strategy Cemex requested administrative reviews of the duty and in the first review the petitioners alleged that Cemex had created a fictitious bulk market in Homework help its home country to reduce the duties. The ITA found that no fictitious market had been created and as a result of Cemexs new market strategy of limiting exports to regions with high prices the duty was reduced to 30.74 percent. Zambrano also attempted to have the essay on mutual ITCs ruling reversed in judicial arenas. Cemex appealed the ITC determination of material injury to the U.S. Homework Help Websites Number. Court of International Trade (CIT) arguing that the ITC had not followed proper procedures.

The CIT rejected Cemexs argument and Cemex appealed using the same argument to the U.S. Court of Appeals but was also unsuccessful. Cemex also appealed to the CIT the duties imposed by the ITA arguing that the ITA had followed neither statutory requirements nor precedents in determining the dumping margin. The CIT however ruled that the overall weight of precedent was in favor of the approach used in the Cemex case. The CIT upheld the Northern dumping duty. After failing in the U.S. judicial arenas the Mexican government petitioned the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) requesting that a panel be established to review the antidumping dispute.

In July 1992 the GATT panel found that the United States had improperly imposed duties on Homework help number the Mexican cement industry and recommended that $30 million in duties already collected be returned. The order to refund duties was rarely made by GATT so the decision was considered severe. The panel did not address whether the Mexican companies had sold at less than fair value. Rather the panel concluded that the U.S. Department of Commerce had not verified that the ad hoc committee of petitioners that brought the action was sufficiently representative of the industry. The committee represented only 61.7 percent of all U.S. cement producers in the region but under GATT antidumping rules the petitioner in a regional dispute must represent all or almost all of the production in Common sense the region. Since all GATT member nations had to adopt the panels recommendation for it to take effect any single member could effectively block action. Concluding that thebasis for the GATT panels determination was contrary to Homework websites U.S. Northern Nursing Assignments. law the United States withheld its approval and the duties and findings imposed under U.S. trade law remained in effect. Frustrated by the U.S. rejection of the GATT panels decision Cemex faced four immediate problems.

First the antidumping duty remained in effect on Homework websites Cemexs remaining exports to the United States and the U.S. producers were sure to argue at each annual administrative review that the bulk cement market in Mexico was fictitious and that bagged rather than bulk cement was the relevant like product. This posed the review threat of an even higher duty. Second Cemex had some stranded assets in terminal and distribution facilities in the United States. Third the websites number reduction in exports to the United States left Cemex with excess capacity in Mexico. Fortunately domestic demand for cement had grown somewhat. Fourth Cemex had to decide what to do about the U.S. market. U.S. demand continued to exceed domestic capacity creating a demand for imports. For Money Ebay. Cemex could import cement from Spain but this left the risk of Homework another antidumping petition. Cemex could also directly invest in the United States by building new plants. This would meet some of the shortfall in domestic supply but would reduce the need for imports and Cemex continued to want to export to the United States. Cemex could also attempt to purchase existing capacity from a U.S. producer.

This would be advantageous if Cemex were confident that it could operate the plants more efficiently than the seller. Dissertation. Purchasing capacity would not reduce the demand for imports leaving export opportunities if the antidumping problem could somehow be resolved. Help Websites Number. Preparation Questions 1. Why might the price of cement be higher in Mexico than in the United States? 2. Common Sense Essay On Mutual Funds. Is the dumping of cement likely to be harmful to the U.S. economy? 3. What was the motivation of the U.S. producers in filing the antidumping petition? Is this protectionism? 4. Evaluate Cemexs strategy for Homework help addressing the antidumping ruling.

How well were its market and nonmarket components integrated? 5. After the Dissertation United States withheld its approval of the GATT decision what should Cemex do about the four problems? Cemex and Antidumping Lorenzo Zambrano was accustomed to Homework number making toug. Welcome to Homework Nerds Order Page. On Mutual. We are the number 1 most trusted academic services website. We provide a wide range of academic services all students. We can write your papers, do your presentations, discussion questions, labs, and final exams. Placing an order is very easy, you can place your order using the Homework number form below in term 2 minuets only. Homework Websites Number. Simply follow the term writing 4 easy steps in Homework help websites number the form to submit your order.

How to order? it is simple! just go to the ORDER PAGE . and follow the 4 easy steps to submit your order. Cemex and Antidumping Lorenzo Zambrano was accustomed to making toug. Cemex and Antidumping Lorenzo Zambrano was accustomed to making tough decisions. During his 6-year tenure as chief executive officer of to write cheap your Cementos Mexicanos S.A. (Cemex) he had transformed Cemex from a small Mexican cement manufacturer to Homework help websites number an industry superpower. In the fall of 1990 however Zambrano faced perhaps his most difficult challenge. In August the U.S.

International Trade Commission ruled that Cemex had unfairly depressed cement prices in the southern and southwestern United States by dumping cement and cement clinker. As a result a duty of 58 percent was levied on all subsequent Cemex exports from Mexico into the region. Nursing Assignments. The ruling threatened Cemexs expansion and its access to the lucrative U.S. market. Cemex needed a strategy to address the threat. Homework Help. In early 1989 cement producers in the southern portion of the review United States were concerned about the help number erosion of their domestic market share due to increased imports from Mexico. Imports of gray portland cement and cement clinker two principal cement products had been increasing steadily over the previous 5 years.

At the same time the lackluster performance of the economy in the region and in particular the depressed level of new construction was reducing the demand for cement. Historically the cement industry was a very regionalized business with high overland transportation costs preventing the commodity from freely flowing between regional markets. This insulation helped cement producers ride out hard times in the highly cyclical industry. Throughout the 1980s however Mexican producers were able to transport their cement across the border and still remain competitive on price sometimes undercutting domestic producers. The majority of Mexican cement imported into the United States came from one producer Cemex. U.S. cement companies in for money make the South and Southwest realized that imports from Cemex and other Mexican companies presented a threat to their profitability and help perhaps to Dissertation approval their survival. They believed that with high transportation costs Mexican producers must be selling their cement at less than fair value which would constitute dumping under Section 731 of U.S. trade law. Help Websites Number. Cement producers in Arizona New Mexico Texas and Northern Florida filed an antidumping petition claiming that Cemex and the Mexican cement industry were dumping cement and Homework help clinker in their markets. The Mexican Cement Industry Portland cement was used predominantly in the production of concrete and cement clinker was the Pay someone to write your primary component in number the production of portland cement. Demand for College essay kean cement was cyclical and followed the general economic climate demographic trends and construction expenditures.

In Mexico approximately 60 percent of help websites number cement expenditures were in assignments ebay residential construction 20 percent in public works and 20 percent in commercial construction. A principal input to cement production was oil with energy costs accounting for Homework help 4050 percent of cement production expenses. Mexican cement firms had benefited from governmental policies. Mexicos vast oil resources allowed it to implement targeted domestic industrial policies and in 1986 the government provided its domestic producers with oil for Who does for money ebay as little as $4 a barrel compared with a weighted-average world price ranging from Homework help number $14 to $16 a barrel.27 In 1990 however Mexican oil prices were raised to world levels. The Mexican cement industry was dominated by Cemex which by the early 1990s was the College review kean university largest cement company in North America and the fourth largest in the world. By the end of 1991 its capacity had grown to 24 million tons which was 63 percent of Mexican capacity. Cemexs primary Mexican competitor was Grupo Cementos Apasco S.A. de C.V. (Apasco) which was 60 percent owned by Holderbank Financire Glarus Ltd. Websites. (Holderbank) a Swiss company that was the largest cement company in College essay kean university the world.28 Apasco had 17 percent of the Homework Mexican market in 1991. The next largest competitor was Cruz Azul which had 13 percent of the market. Part of cheap Cemexs rapid growth had come through acquisitions. Cemex had spent nearly $1 billion on acquisitions acquiring Cementos Anahuac then Mexicos third-largest cement producer in 1987 and in 1989 acquiring Empresas Tolteca Mexicos second-largest producer and Cemexs chief competitor. Geographic diversification in addition to websites locating plants close to major markets rationalized production.

Cemex also spent $950 million on new plant and essay environmental control equipment. This made the help websites plants more energy efficient raised labor productivity and on mutual added 4.8 million tons of new capacity. Another $330 million was spent to develop international operations including U.S. distribution facilities in Arizona Texas and California. Cemex subsequently acquired for $1.8 billion the two largest Spanish cement producers giving it a presence in the European Union. In 1991 Cemexs sales were approximately $1.7 billion with exports accounting for 15 percent of the total. The combination of Homework number its plant modernization and capital expenditure programs and its management and engineering know-how had given Cemex very low costs. Cemex had outstanding plant management practices and Northern assignments had been able to reduce plant downtime substantially which increased its effective capacity and reduced costs. Homework Help. Cemex had high brand loyalty in Mexico.

In most countries cement was a commodity purchased primarily by industrial and commercial buyers. In Mexico however about 78 percent of cement sold was through retailers in bags under brand names. In 1991 Cemexs bagged cement was sold through 4 500 exclusive retail distributors. Cemex provided technical and marketing assistance to its dealers and maintained long-term relationships with them. Cemex had several plants located close to the U.S. border. Cemexs headquarters in Monterrey was only 130 miles from Texas and the rapid economic growth in Mexico along the U.S. border provided an attractive location for new cement plants. Since cement production involved economies of my paper research scale large plants were desirable leaving some capacity for Homework help websites exports to the United States. The U.S.

Cement Industry As in Mexico the U.S. industry was highly cyclical depending on the general state of the Dissertation approval form economy and the construction industry in particular. Because of high overland transportation costs 95percent of all gray portland cement shipments were made to customers located within 300 miles of the production site. The U.S. industry was not nearly as concentrated as the help number Mexican industry. The leading U.S. cement producer in Northern 1990 was Holnam which was owned by Holderbank and had 11.8percent of the domestic market.29 Holnam was followed by Lafarge (6.7 percent) Southdown (6.1 percent) Lone Star Industries (5.5 percent) Ash Grove Cement (4.9 percent) and numerous other companies at least five of which each had a domestic market share of over 3 percent. During the 1980s European companies began buying U.S. cement companies and by 1989 60 percent of the U.S. industry was owned by foreign companies. For example Lafarge was owned by Lafarge Coppe of France which was the worlds second largest cement producer.

Cement imports accounted for 22 percent of the approximately 90 million tons of annual U.S. cement consumption and imports had somewhat higher shares in the southern tier states. The Portland Cement Association estimated that in 1986 U.S. producers bought and resold approximately two-thirds of the cement imported into the country. The rationale provided by U.S. Websites. producers was that import prices were attractive and since cement was a commodity they were forced to serve their customers from the Who does make lowest-cost source. Homework. The U.S. construction industry was weak at the end of the 1980s. The growth of the U.S. cement market was 1.3 percent in 1989 and 2.9 percent in 1990 whereas the Common sense on mutual growth rates of the Mexican cement market for the same years were 3.7 percent and 7.3 percent respectively. In the southern and southwestern United States in particular the success of Mexican cement importers contrasted sharply with the decline of help local cement firms. In 1988 Mexican imports accounted for 14 percent of the ArizonaNew MexicoTexas market and 22 percent of the Florida market. In addition since 1983 seven domestic cement plants had closed in the ArizonaNew MexicoTexas region and two had closed in Florida.

Domestic firms believed that Mexican firms were dumping cement in the United States by selling their exports at less than fair value (LTFV). The antidumping petitioners included two unions and eight companies which formed the Ad Hoc Committee of AZ-NM-TX-FL Producers of Gray Portland Cement. The committee was led by Southdown the largest U.S.-owned cement manufacturer. Our investigation to date convinces us that the Common sense essay on mutual funds pdf Mexicans success in U.S. markets is due to dumping and not to any other factor stated Clarence Comer chief executive of Houston-based Southdown and chairman of the committee.30 The petitioners claimed that they had been materially injured by Mexican cement producers. Homework Help. The petition alleged that the dumping of cement depressed prices in the United States caused investors to abandon the industry and threatened their markets production and College essay review kean jobs. Comer summarized the allegation: U.S. cement producers should not have to accept declining returns declining employment and declining capital investment.

We should not have to cede U.S. markets and U.S. jobs to unfairly Cemexs Strategy From the beginning of the process Cemex complied fully with the requests for data. Cemex also opened its operations to the DOC as much as possible to expedite the help websites administrative process and to demonstrate that the company was confident that it would prevail. Cemex assigned the assignments for money ebay dumping issue top priority and created a new department to oversee the implementation of a multipronged strategy to address the issue. First a U.S. law firm specializing in Homework dumping cases was hired to provide advice. Second Cemex sought to use the media in Mexico to build support and my paper your research call the attention of the Mexican people to the alleged unfair treatment. Cemex also sought coverage from the U.S. media including the Wall Street Journal to educate the American people about Cemex and its overall strategy and performance both in Mexico and in the United States. Third a presentation was made to the Mexican Commerce Department to demonstrate the Homework websites number importance of the petition and the effect it would have on Cemex and Northern assignments Mexico. Homework Help Websites. The goal was to obtain the Mexican governments support against the U.S. action. The Mexican government however was concerned about possibly jeopardizing the ongoing North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) negotiations and decided not to Who does assignments ebay make pressure the U.S. DOC.

The opportunity for lobbying in Homework help number Washington was limited because the issue was in the jurisdiction of to write cheap research regulatory rather than legislative institutions. As a result little lobbying was done although certain government leaders (including senators and governors in states where Cemex had operations) were contacted to explain the antidumping petition and Cemexs position. Cemex believed that in reaching their conclusion that dumping had occurred the U.S. agencies had ignored Cemexs actual price and Homework websites shipping costs. For example Cemex sold its cement in the United States at market prices but nearly a third of that went to the cost of transporting the cement from its plants south of the ebay border. Zambrano noted that the ITC deducted the transportation costs and thus concluded there was dumping.35 Cemex argued that the antidumping petition was nothing more than an attempt by its competitors to halt its expansion in the United States. Help Websites. Some of our competitors thought we were a rather weak neighbor stated Zambrano. Assignments. And it just so happens that we grew and they didnt like it.36 The ITC ruling had potentially devastating ramifications for Cemexs expansion drive into the U.S. market and Zambrano implemented an integrated strategy combining both market and nonmarket components. The market component consisted of a revamped short-term business strategy in response to the duty assessed. Help. The nonmarket component focused on lowering the Pay someone my paper cheap research duty and reversing the ruling.

It was designed to seek redress through three institutional arenas: administrative judicial and international. Cemexs Market Strategy37 First Zambrano decided to reduce substantially Cemexs exports to the United States. This was offset to some extent by Homework websites number growth in Cemexs home market which had become much more attractive because Mexico initiated a number of public works projects that caused demand for cement to grow by about 10 percent. Second the Dissertation approval form 58 percent duty made shipments unprofitable in states where cement prices were low so Zambrano withdrew completely from some U.S. states and focused only on those with higher prices. Cemex abandoned Florida outright after the ITC ruling and was content with breaking even in the higher-priced markets. Selling only in regions with high prices had the advantage of reducing the difference between U.S. and Mexican mill net prices which would result in a lower dumping margin at the next annual review. Third Cemex maintained a substantial Type II (bulk) cement market in Mexico so that the ITA would compare the product sold in the U.S. market with the Mexican Type II (bulk) cement market.

Cemex wanted to avoid the ITA concluding that the like product was its branded bagged cement in Mexico which would substantially increase the dumping margin. Cemexs Nonmarket Strategy As part of its nonmarket strategy Cemex requested administrative reviews of the help number duty and in the first review the petitioners alleged that Cemex had created a fictitious bulk market in its home country to reduce the duties. Expository Paper. The ITA found that no fictitious market had been created and as a result of Cemexs new market strategy of help limiting exports to regions with high prices the duty was reduced to 30.74 percent. Zambrano also attempted to have the Pay someone my paper cheap your ITCs ruling reversed in judicial arenas. Websites Number. Cemex appealed the ITC determination of material injury to the U.S. Court of International Trade (CIT) arguing that the ITC had not followed proper procedures. Pay Someone Cheap Your Research. The CIT rejected Cemexs argument and Cemex appealed using the same argument to the U.S.

Court of Appeals but was also unsuccessful. Cemex also appealed to the CIT the duties imposed by the ITA arguing that the ITA had followed neither statutory requirements nor precedents in determining the dumping margin. The CIT however ruled that the Homework help websites overall weight of precedent was in favor of the approach used in Northern nursing the Cemex case. The CIT upheld the websites number dumping duty. After failing in the U.S. Northern Nursing Assignments. judicial arenas the Mexican government petitioned the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) requesting that a panel be established to review the Homework number antidumping dispute. In July 1992 the Pay someone to write my paper research GATT panel found that the websites United States had improperly imposed duties on the Mexican cement industry and recommended that $30 million in duties already collected be returned. The order to refund duties was rarely made by assignments GATT so the decision was considered severe. The panel did not address whether the help websites number Mexican companies had sold at less than fair value.

Rather the panel concluded that the U.S. Department of Commerce had not verified that the ad hoc committee of petitioners that brought the action was sufficiently representative of the industry. The committee represented only 61.7 percent of all U.S. cement producers in the region but under GATT antidumping rules the petitioner in College essay review university a regional dispute must represent all or almost all of the production in the region. Since all GATT member nations had to adopt the help number panels recommendation for Pay someone to write cheap research it to take effect any single member could effectively block action. Concluding that thebasis for the GATT panels determination was contrary to help websites number U.S. law the United States withheld its approval and the duties and findings imposed under U.S. trade law remained in effect. Frustrated by the U.S. rejection of the writing GATT panels decision Cemex faced four immediate problems. First the antidumping duty remained in effect on Cemexs remaining exports to the United States and help websites number the U.S. producers were sure to my paper cheap your argue at each annual administrative review that the bulk cement market in Mexico was fictitious and that bagged rather than bulk cement was the relevant like product. This posed the threat of an even higher duty. Second Cemex had some stranded assets in terminal and distribution facilities in the United States.

Third the help reduction in exports to the United States left Cemex with excess capacity in Mexico. Fortunately domestic demand for cement had grown somewhat. Fourth Cemex had to decide what to do about the U.S. market. U.S. Common Sense On Mutual Funds Pdf. demand continued to exceed domestic capacity creating a demand for imports. Cemex could import cement from Spain but this left the risk of another antidumping petition. Cemex could also directly invest in the United States by building new plants. This would meet some of the shortfall in help number domestic supply but would reduce the need for imports and Cemex continued to want to export to Common sense pdf the United States. Cemex could also attempt to Homework websites purchase existing capacity from a U.S. producer.

This would be advantageous if Cemex were confident that it could operate the plants more efficiently than the seller. Purchasing capacity would not reduce the demand for imports leaving export opportunities if the antidumping problem could somehow be resolved. Preparation Questions 1. Why might the College university price of cement be higher in Mexico than in the United States? 2. Is the dumping of Homework websites cement likely to be harmful to the U.S. economy? 3. What was the motivation of the U.S. producers in filing the antidumping petition? Is this protectionism?

4. Evaluate Cemexs strategy for your addressing the antidumping ruling. How well were its market and nonmarket components integrated? 5. Homework Help Number. After the for money ebay make United States withheld its approval of the help number GATT decision what should Cemex do about the four problems? Welcome to Homework Nerds. We are the number 1 most trusted academic services website. We provide a wide range of academic services all students. Dissertation Approval Form. We can write your papers, do your labs, presentations and Homework help number final exams. Approval. Want to learn more about the list of great services we offer for students like you ? Just go to Homework help websites www.HWnerds.com.

Cemex and Antidumping Lorenzo Zambrano was accustomed to making toug. Diagnosing an nursing assignments, Issue in Need of Organizational Change HRM 310 Week 1.

Write My Essay -

Jan 27, 2018 Homework help websites number, buy essay online at professional writing service -
Homeworkhelp com - The Best Place to Find Online Tutors for Live

D-Day or Operation Overlord, June 6, 1944. As dawn broke on Homework help websites, June 6, 1944, the Allied invasion fleet became visible crossing the choppy waters of the English Channel to France. None of those who took part in D-Day, whether soldier, sailor, or airman, would ever forget the sight. It was by far the largest amphibious invasion force ever known, with more than 5,000 ships carrying 175,000 troops. The view from the air was breathtaking. Many pilots said later that the sea was packed so full of ships that it almost looked as if you could walk to France. The air support plan included more than 6,000 aircraft, with transports dropping three airborne divisions, heavy and medium bombers attacking beach defences, and other squadrons on deception operations. Typhoon and P-47 Thunderbolt fighter-bombers would roam inland, ready to attack German reinforcements coming to Common sense essay on mutual pdf, help defend the coast. Layered screens of Allied fighters between the help number, Parisian region and the Normandy beaches would ensure that German aircraft never reached the invasion area in daylight. And anti-submarine patrols of Sunderlands and B-24 Liberators had already started to patrol every map-square of the Common funds, sea between southern Ireland and Brittany.

To the great embarrassment of help websites, Grand Admiral Doenitz, not a single German U-boat got through to the Channel. In fact one Canadian pilot broke all records by sinking two German submarines in the Bay of Biscay within twenty-two minutes. The fact that the invasion fleet had sailed at approval form, all on Homework help websites, the night of June 5 was almost a miracle in itself. Northern Nursing. General Dwight D. Eisenhower, the help websites, Allied supreme commander, had faced a terrible dilemma. On June 2 his meteorologists had warned of a bad storm. The invasion was put back by twenty-four hours in a desperate hope that conditions might improve.

Eisenhower knew that a major postponement of term paper, two weeks until tides were again favorable could well prove disastrous. Homework Number. To disembark all those soldiers from their landing ships and Northern then re-embark them later would have been very bad for morale, and the Germans might well have discovered the Allied plan. Homework Help Number. Told that there might be a break in my paper cheap research the bad weather on help, June 6, Eisenhower assumed the huge responsibility of his position and decided to go. General Miles Dempsey, who commanded the Second British Army in the invading force said later that Eisenhower’s decision was the bravest act of the whole war. It is easy for Northern assignments us to look back and think that D-Day was bound to succeed, but it could have been a disaster. Operation Overlord, the invasion of websites, Normandy, was an intensely emotional event for all the Allies—Americans, British, Canadians, and men from thirty different countries, many of which had, like France, been occupied for the previous four years by the German Wehrmacht after its devastating victories in College essay review university 1940. For the French, this moment of setting out to help liberate their homeland was especially poignant.

For the British, it marked their return at last to the continent of Europe after the bitterness of their evacuation from Homework help websites Dunkirk. For American soldiers, the invasion represented a moment of selfless duty. The United States was once more coming to Common sense on mutual, the rescue of war-torn Europe, this time oppressed by the Nazi regime. Websites Number. All they could console themselves with was the for money make, idea that the sooner they helped win the help number, war, the sooner they could go home to Common essay pdf, their families—assuming they survived. The pre-battle tension for everyone was considerable. Keith Douglas, one of the help websites, great soldier poets of the Second World War, who was killed in Normandy a few days later, wrote the following lines shortly before D-Day:

Actors waiting in Pay someone my paper cheap the wings of Europe. we already watch the help number, lights on the stage. and listen to the colossal overture begin. For us entering at kean university, the height of the Homework number, din. it will be hard to hear our thoughts, hard to gauge. how much our conduct owes to fear or fury.

The overture was indeed colossal, whether from US Navy and Royal Navy battleships firing huge shells that screamed “like freight cars” over the heads of the soldiers packed into Pay someone to write cheap landing craft, or bombers coming in from the Homework help number, sea to smash the German defensive positions and barbed wire. Other bomber groups inland smashed French towns to block the routes by which German reinforcements would arrive. French civilians in Normandy suffered terribly. Fifteen thousand were killed in the lead-up to D-Day, and another 20,000 were to die during the fighting. Altogether some 75,000 French civilians were killed in for money the war by Homework, British and College essay kean American bombing and artillery, an even higher figure than the Homework websites number, 69,000 British killed by the German air force. It is a terrible irony that the armed forces from democracies ended up killing so many civilians because their commanders felt forced by the pressure of public opinion at home to reduce their own casualties as much as possible. Preceded by flotillas of minesweepers, the invasion fleet headed for five long beaches on the Normandy coastline. They were codenamed Sword, Juno, and Gold (where two British and one Canadian division were landing), and Omaha and sense essay Utah (where the leading battalions of three American divisions were headed). The task of the US 4th Infantry Division landing at websites number, Utah at the base of the Cotentin Peninsula, was to head inland to meet up with the review, paratroopers of the help, 82nd and 101st Airborne Divisions who had been dropped during the night. Heavily weighed down by Dissertation approval, arms and ammunition, some had drowned in websites flooded areas.

Others landed on German positions and were massacred before they had a chance to fight back. A number were killed while they hung helplessly from parachutes caught on trees or on for money, rooftops. Homework Help Websites. But although widely scattered in Pay someone to write cheap your the chaotic drops, most of them survived to Homework number, join up in improvised groups and cause terror among the German defenders, who thought they were everywhere. They were reinforced by writing, more airborne troops flown over in large gliders towed by transport aircraft. It was a frightening journey for even the bravest men, knowing that many would be badly injured or killed on crash landing.

The objective for the American 1st and 29th Infantry Divisions was Omaha Beach, a long, gently curving stretch of coastline. Approached from the sea, the beach ended on the right with massive cliffs. Four miles farther around to help, the west was the Pointe du Hoc promontory. This was where a battalion of US Rangers had to scale a sheer cliff to silence a German battery. The first landing craft set off from their mother ships at 0520 hours. They had over an hour’s journey in heavy seas to land on the beach at H-hour (the time the attack was to begin).

The larger ships were anchored at least ten miles offshore, out of range of German coastal guns. During the long and sense essay on mutual funds pdf tumultuous crossing, a dozen of the landing craft were swamped or capsized. The bomber formations appeared at 0605 hours. They flew in websites from the sea to paper, reduce their vulnerability to Homework websites, flak over the target area, rather than following the line of the coast. As they reached the beaches, their crews delayed an extra few seconds before releasing their bomb loads to avoid hitting any landing craft approaching the beach. As a result all the ground commanders’ hopes that the air force would destroy barbed-wire entanglements, minefields, and some of the kean university, defensive positions were utterly dashed. In the help number, thirty minutes preceding H-hour, the B-24 Liberators and B-17 Fortresses dropped 13,000 bombs, but none fell on the beach. “The Air Corps might just as well have stayed home in bed for all the good that their bombing concentration did,” one officer in the 1st Division observed angrily later. To compound the problem, the forty minutes allowed for the naval bombardment proved far too short to deal with the beach defences. At a given moment, the paper writing, landing craft, which had been circling offshore to await H-hour, headed in toward land.

The absence of fire from the shore aroused hopes that the warships and air force had done their work as planned. Homework Help Websites Number. The infantrymen were so tightly wedged that few could see much over Who does assignments for money make the helmets in front of them and the tall landing ramp at the front. The assault craft were still “bucking like an unbroken horse,” so many just shut their eyes against the queasy sensation of motion sickness. By then the landing craft “reeked of vomit.” Because of the smoke and Homework dust thrown up by paper, the shelling, the coxswains had trouble recognizing any landmarks. “Soon we became conscious of pinking noises near us,” wrote a US Navy lieutenant, “and when a couple of Homework help websites, men toppled to the deck, we became conscious of the to write cheap, fact that we were being fired at with real bullets, by a very much alive enemy.” When the ramps were dropped, the German machine gunners concentrated their fire on the opening. “Men were tumbling just like corn cobs off of a conveyor belt,” wrote a sergeant from Wisconsin. In all too many cases, the landing craft had come to a halt on a sandbar short of the beach. The water appeared shallow, but ahead there were deep runnels. The craft were still bucking with the waves, and “if you slipped under the metal ramp you would be killed as it crashed down.” In some places men leaped off and found the Homework websites number, water over their heads. In desperation, they dropped their weapons and approval form wriggled out of Homework help websites number, their equipment to survive. Some of those behind, seeing their buddies floundering under the weight of their equipment, panicked. “There were dead men floating in the water and there were live men acting dead, letting the tide take them in.” The prospect of research, crossing the stretch of beach in front of them seemed impossible.

Any idea of trying to run through the shallows, carrying heavy equipment and in sodden clothes and boots seemed like a bad dream in which limbs felt leaden and numb. Overburdened soldiers stood little chance. Websites Number. There were cries in all directions: “I’m hit! I’m hit!” With many of their officers and Northern noncoms among the first casualties, soldiers recovering from the shock of their reception realized that they had to get across the help websites number, beach, if only to survive. A soldier from Minnesota in the 1st Division wrote home later describing how he had dashed forward in thirty-yard sprints. “I’ve never in assignments all my life prayed so much.” He looked back at the remnants of his squad. “It was awful. Help Websites. People dying all over the place—the wounded unable to sense on mutual funds pdf, move and being drowned by the incoming tide and boats burning madly as succeeding waves tried to get in. . Homework Help Websites. . . I’ve never seen so many brave men who did so much—many would go way back and try to Common funds pdf, gather in the wounded and themselves got killed.” Those who had made it were not even able to help with covering fire. “At least 80% of our weapons did not work because of sand and sea water.” In their desire to be able to fire back as soon as they landed, most soldiers had made the mistake of stripping the waterproof covering from their guns before reaching the shore. Almost all the radios failed to work as a result of seawater, and Homework number this contributed greatly to the chaos. An artillery officer described the soldiers he saw. “They were beat up and shocked.

Many of them had forgotten that they had firearms to use.” It was hardly surprising that they were dazed. A number were barely out of high school, and this disastrous baptism of fire produced psychological trauma. Battalion and company officers ordered their men to clean their rifles. Those who had lost their weapons took them off the approval form, dead. More senior officers arriving with their headquarter groups were to provide the leadership critically needed at Homework help, this time. They forced the men, once they had cleaned their weapons, to start breaking through the wire and minefields onto approval, the bluffs behind to attack the German positions. In this way, Omaha Beach, which so easily could have been the scene of a terrible catastrophe, was transformed into a hard-won American victory. Once the Allies were securely ashore, they were bound to prevail with their overwhelming superiority in Homework help number air power and artillery. German plans for a massive tank counter-attack against the British Second Army on the eastern side came to nothing when the Germans were hammered by the heavy guns of the sense essay, US Navy and the Royal Navy off the coast. But the success of D-Day was not enough.

American, British, and Canadian troops faced another two-and-a-half months of Homework, vicious fighting ahead in the Norman countryside before the German forces were ground down. Normandy was martyred in its suffering, but this terrible concentration of fighting at least saved Paris and the rest of the country from destruction. Every year on the anniversary of sense essay on mutual funds pdf, D-Day, Allied veterans are welcomed back in memory of their comrades’ sacrifice. Antony Beevor served as a regular officer in the 11th Hussars in Germany. Homework Help Number. He is the author of Crete: The Battle and sense essay pdf the Resistance , which won a Runciman Prize; Paris after the Liberation, 1944–1949 (written with his wife, Artemis Cooper); Stalingrad , which won the Samuel Johnson Prize, the help websites, Wolfson Prize for History, and assignments the Hawthornden Prize for Literature; Berlin: The Downfall , which received the first Longman–History Today Award; The Battle for Spain ; and, most recently, D-Day , which received the RUSI Westminster Medal. His books have appeared in thirty languages and sold just over five million copies.

A former chairman of the Society of Homework help, Authors, he has received honorary doctorates from the Universities of Kent and Bath and is a visiting professor at essay review kean university, Birkbeck College and the University of Kent. Make Gilder Lehrman your Home for Homework websites History. Please click here to login and access this page. Click here to get a free subscription if you are a K-12 educator or student, and here for more information on the Affiliate School Program, which provides even more benefits. Otherwise, click here for term paper writing information on a paid subscription for those who are not K-12 educators or students. Make Gilder Lehrman your Home for History. Become an Affiliate School to have free access to the Gilder Lehrman site and all its features. Click here to start your Affiliate School application today!

You will have free access while your application is being processed. Individual K-12 educators and students can also get a free subscription to Homework help websites number, the site by making a site account with a school-affiliated email address. Click here to do so now! Make Gilder Lehrman your Home for writing History. Your subscription grants you access to archives of rare historical documents, lectures by websites, top historians, and a wealth of to write my paper cheap, original historical material, while also helping to support history education in schools nationwide. Click here to see the kinds of historical resources to Homework help, which you'll have access and here to read more about the Institute's educational programs. Click here to sign up for an individual subscription to the Gilder Lehrman site. Make Gilder Lehrman your Home for History. We're sorry, but it looks as though you do not have access to the full Gilder Lehrman site.

All K-12 educators receive free subscriptions to the Gilder Lehrman site, and our Affiliate School members gain even more benefits! Not a educator or student? Click here for more information on Northern nursing, purchasing a subscription to the Gilder Lehrman site. Teaching Resource: Essential Questions in Teaching American History Essay: Every Citizen a Soldier: World War II Posters on the American Home Front Primary Source: Japan declares war, 1941 Primary Source: Physicists predict a nuclear arms race, 1945 Multimedia: War Letters: Extraordinary Correspondence from American Wars Essay: Advice (Not Taken) for the French Revolution from America Teaching Resource: American Music Goes to War Interactive: Battlelines: Letters from America’s Wars Multimedia: Embracing Defeat: Japan in the Wake of Homework help number, World War II Video Series: Essential Questions in American History. This Omaha Beach doc works well in the Perspectives overview of war.

Use with Jennifer Keene#039;s essay on How War Shaped the 20th C Learned how to save documents to my file, using this document as an example (GL seminar 06/12).

inserted by FC2 system