Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay quality customer service conclusion

Essay quality customer service conclusion

Jan/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

Customer service essay conclusion

Essay quality customer service conclusion

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Customer Service Essay - Making Good Customer Service - UK Essays

Jan 28, 2018 Essay quality customer service conclusion, best essay writers here -
Service Quality and Customer Contact - Free Management Essay

Using a Scientific Journal Article to Write a Critical Review. Writing a critical review of quality service conclusion, a journal article can help to improve your research skills. By assessing the work of others, you develop skills as a critical reader and become familiar with the types of evaluation criteria that will be applied to research in Write vba function your ?eld and thus your own research. You are expected to Essay quality read the article carefully, analyse it, and evaluate the quality and originality of the research, as well as its relevance and Write vba function, presentation. Its strengths and weaknesses are assessed, followed by its overall value. Do not be confused by the term critique: it does not mean that you only look at Essay customer service conclusion, the negative aspects of what the researcher has done. You should address both the positive and negative aspects. If your lecturer has given you speci?c advice on how to write a critical review, follow that advice. If not, the Bestessays uk following steps may help you. Service Conclusion! These steps are based on persuasive essay powerpoint a detailed description of how to Essay conclusion analyse and evaluate a research article provided by Wood (2003) in her lab guide. This guide is My biology or istudiez, divided into two parts.

The ?rst part, Researching the Critique, outlines the steps involved in selecting and evaluating a research article. The second part, Writing your Critique, discusses two possible ways to structure your critique paper. The questions listed under many of the subheadings in this section may provide you with a good place to begin understanding what you are looking for Essay customer, and what form your critique might take. If your lecturer does not assign a topic or a particular article for you to Bestessays uk review, and you must choose a topic yourself, try using a review article from your ?eld. Review articles summarize and Essay quality, evaluate current studies (research articles) on a particular topic. Select a review article on a topic that interests you and that is written clearly so you can understand it. Use the review article to select a research article.

This can be very useful in writing your critique. The review article will provide background information for your analysis, as well as establishing that the research paper you are critiquing is signi?cant: if the paper was not so highly regarded, it would not have been selected to be reviewed. When choosing a research article, examine the Materials Methods section closely and make sure you have a good grasp of the techniques and methods used. If you don#39;t, you may have di?culty evaluating them. Read the business reports article(s) carefully. As you read the article(s) use the following questions to help you understand how and why the research was carried out. Quality Service Conclusion! What is the author#39;s central purpose? Look at INTRODUCTION. Www.physical! What methods were used to accomplish this purpose (systematic recording of observations, analysis and evaluation of published research, assessment of theory)?

Look at METHODS. What were the techniques used? and quality customer service, how was each technique performed? What kind of data can be obtained using each technique? How are such data interpreted? What kind of information is produced by using the technique? What objective evidence was obtained from the author#39;s e?orts (observations, measurements etc.)? What were the results of the study?

Look at RESULTS. How was each technique used to obtain each result? What statistical tests were used to evaluate the signi?cance of the conclusions based on numeric or graphic data? How did each result contribute to help good answering the question or testing the hypothesis raised in the introduction? How were the results interpreted? How were they related to the original problem (author#39;s view of evidence rather than objective ?ndings)? Look at DISCUSSION.

Were the author(s) able to answer the question (test the hypothesis) raised? Did the research provide new factual information, a new understanding of a phenomenon in Essay customer the ?eld, a new research technique? How was the signi?cance of the work described? Did the reported observations/interpretations support or refute observations or interpretations made by Physical geography help other researchers? (Adapted with permission of Professor Susan Lollis, Family Relations and Applied Nutrition, University of Guelph. Source of questions in each section Wood, 2003)

Once you are reasonably familiar with the article, it is important to gain an understanding of the research context, both societal and intellectual. To establish the research context, questions such as the following should be addressed: Who conducted the research? What were/are their interests? When and where was the research conducted? Why did they do this research? Was this research pertinent only within the authors#39; geographic locale, or did it have broader (even global) relevance? Were many other laboratories pursuing related research when the reported work was done? If so, why? For experimental research, what funding sources met the costs of the research? Was the selection of the research topic in?uenced by the source of research funding?

On what prior observations was the research based? What was and was not known at the time? How important was the research question posed by Essay quality service conclusion the researcher? For more detailed information on how to answer these questions, see Labs 4 and 5 (Wood, 2003). After you have read the article and answered the questions in the previous section, you should have a good understanding of the research undertaken. You can now begin to evaluate the author#39;s research.

Making judgements about someone else#39;s work is often the most di?cult part of writing the review. Many students feel that, because they are new to a discipline, they do not have enough knowledge to make judgements of other people#39;s work. Bestessays Uk! The following checklist may assist you: Read the statement of purpose at customer conclusion, the end of the introduction. What was the objective of the Physical geography help study? Consider the title. Does it precisely state the subject of the Essay quality customer paper? Read the statement of purpose in the abstract.

Does it match the one in the introduction? Check the sequence of statements in the introduction. Help Writing Paper For College! Does all the information lead coherently to the purpose of the study? Review all methods in relation to quality service the objective(s) of the study. Are the methods valid for studying the problem? Check the methods for essential information.

Could the study be duplicated from the methods and information given? Check the methods for ?aws. Is the sample selection adequate? Is the experimental design sound? Check the sequence of statements in the methods. Does all the information belong there? Is the Physical help sequence of Essay customer, methods clear and pertinent?

Examine carefully the data as presented in the tables and diagrams. Does the title or legend accurately describe the content? Are column headings and labels accurate? Are the data organized for ready comparison and persuasive essay powerpoint, interpretation? (A table should be self-explanatory, with a title that accurately and concisely describes content and Essay customer, column headings that accurately describe information in homework or istudiez the cells.) Review the results as presented in the text while referring to the data in the tables and diagrams. Does the customer text complement, and Bestessays uk, not simple repeat, data? Are there discrepancies between the quality results in the text and those in My biology pro the tables? Check all calculations and presentation of quality conclusion, data. Review the results in light of the stated objectives. Does the study reveal what the researcher intended? Check the Bestessays uk interpretation against Essay customer, the results.

Does the discussion merely repeat the results? Does the interpretation arise logically from the data or is it too far-fetched? Have the faults/?aws/shortcomings of the research been addressed? Is the interpretation supported by other research cited in the study? Does the study consider key studies in the ?eld? Are there other research possibilities/directions suggested? Reread the abstract. Does it accurately summarize the article? Check the structure of the article (?rst headings and then paragraphing). Is all the Bestessays uk material organized under the appropriate headings? Are sections divided logically into subsections or paragraphs?

Are stylistic concerns, logic, clarity and economy of expression addressed? (adapted from Kuyper, 1991) 6. Establish the Significance of the Research. Essay Customer Service Conclusion! Finally, it is important to establish whether the research has been successful has it led to new questions being asked, new ways of using existing knowledge? Are other researchers citing this paper? The following questions should be answered: How did other researchers view the signi?cance of the research reported by your authors? Did the research reported in your article result in the formulation of new questions or hypotheses (by the authors, by vba function other researchers)? Have other researchers subsequently supported or refuted the quality observations/interpretations of these authors? Did the research make a signi?cant contribution to human knowledge? Did the research produce any practical applications?

What are the business social, political, technological, medical implications of this research? How do you evaluate the signi?cance of the research? To answer these questions look at review articles to ?nd out how reviewers see this piece of research. Quality Service! Look at research articles to see how other people have used this work; what range of journals have cited this article? For more detailed information on how to answer these questions, see Lab. Help For College! 8 (Wood, 2003).

Two possible approaches. You have completed your analysis and evaluation of the journal article. How do you then put all this information together? If your instructor has not provided a format for Essay quality customer service, your critique, there are two possible ways you might present it. Or Istudiez Pro! If your instructor is concerned that that the customer service conclusion article be clearly situated within the social and intellectual research context, then you might present it in the following way: In the introduction, cite the journal article in full and then provide the background to this piece of research, establishing its place within the ?eld.

Use the answers to the questions in Establish the Research Context to develop this section. Follow the structure of the journal article. Evaluate each section of the article Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of each section. Use the Bestessays uk answers to the questions in Evaluate the Text to develop this section. In this section, sum up the strengths and weaknesses of the quality service conclusion research as a whole. Establish its practical and theoretical signi?cance. Use the answers to geography questions Establish the Signi?cance of the Research to Essay customer service develop this section. Another common way to structure a journal article critique is the following: In the introduction, cite the journal article in full and provide a summary of the My biology homework or istudiez pro journal article. Use the answers to customer conclusion the questions in the section Analyze the Text to develop the summary.

Follow the structure of the powerpoint journal article. Evaluate each section of the article Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of Essay quality customer, each section. Use the answers to the questions in Evaluate the Text to develop this section. In this section, sum up the vba function strengths and weaknesses of the research as a whole. Establish its practical and theoretical signi?cance.

Use the answers to questions Establish the Signi?cance of the Research to develop this section.

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -

Jan 28, 2018 Essay quality customer service conclusion, order essay paper online anytime -

More Than UC Personal Statement Prompt Examples. UPDATE Oct. 2016: The UC essay questions have changed! How to customer service conclusion Respond to My biology homework pro the UC Essay Prompts. Many students are quite interested in applying to Essay quality customer service conclusion one or many of the Physical geography campuses within the customer service conclusion University of California system (or the “UC system” for short). Write! That’s not too surprising as 6 of the customer 9 campuses (UC Berkeley, UCLA, UC San Diego, UC Santa Barbara, UC Davis, UC Irvine) are ranked in the top 40 of the US News World Report’s “Best National Universities.” The UC system has always had one main application that all the campuses share.

Incoming freshmen must respond to help writing paper for college good two essay prompts on quality service, the UC application in order to apply for vba function undergraduate admission. Essay Quality Conclusion! Each applicant must respond to both essay questions within a maximum of writing good 1000 words total. These words may be allocated as the student wishes as long as the shorter one is greater than 250 words. Assuming this makes sense to you, I’d like to Essay discuss the two prompts, what they’re asking the student, and how best to respond to them. Bestessays Uk! Here are the two questions: Describe the service conclusion world you come from — for example, your family, community or school — and tell us how your world has shaped your dreams and aspirations. Professional Writing Good! Tell us about a personal quality, talent, accomplishment, contribution or experience that is Essay quality service, important to you. What about this quality or accomplishment makes you proud and how does it relate to the person you are? When my students read these prompts, they usually look dumbfounded and help writing paper for college good, then start to slowly ask all the questions that come into their heads.

Because these questions tend to be repeated each year with my new set of students, I thought you might benefit from some of the Essay quality customer service answers. “There are too many words in this essay question.” Anytime an essay question confuses you, break it down into parts so that you understand everything it’s asking. The writers of these essay questions usually add words and ideas that they think will help the student start brainstorming. A prompt is an essay question. “What is Physical www.physical, #1 really asking?” “Describe my world?” To summarize, #1 is really asking WHO WILL YOU BECOME? It wants to know how your surroundings—the people or the environment–have helped shape who you want to become. Often students can relate to Essay quality customer conclusion this one by help www.physical thinking about why they have chosen a certain path—Why have they decided to study a certain major and Essay quality customer service, want to become an engineer, a doctor, a psychologist, a social worker, a business executive, an English teacher, a politician or a church leader? What/Who made them want to become an athlete, an artist, a singer, a cook, a journalist?

To summarize, #2 is really asking WHO ARE YOU NOW? It wants to know how some experience or quality or characteristic really describes who you are. Here you want to show a personality trait through an anecdote. Bestessays Uk! This one will be more related to Essay quality service your personal statement on My biology or istudiez pro, other applications. “Tell us about a talent?” “I thought I’m not supposed to customer conclusion TELL anything Danielle—You say to SHOW it.” You’re right. You don’t want to business spend time in Essay quality customer, an essay TELLing anyone who you are. Physical! That is why they followed up that question with “…how does [this quality, talent, accomplishment] relate to Essay customer the person you are?” They want you to describe the type of person you are by through SHOWING them through example. “This sounds like they want a laundry list of Write reports things.”

No, the UC (or any college for customer service that matter) does not want a laundry list of Write all your extracurricular activities. Save those for Essay quality customer the right section on the application. “How am I supposed to Write a custom vba function choose which one is longer and which is shorter?” Generally, one essay can become your personal statement for other applications. Customer! Since almost all personal statements on other applications give you a 500-600 word count limit, make this one your longer one. Your other one would be around 300-400 words.

“Should I write two 500 word essays or one long and Professional help writing paper good, one short?” You can allocate the words as you wish. In my experience, students have chosen one to Essay quality be 500-600 words and Physical help, one to be 300-400 words. “If I’ve already written my personal statement, can I use it for quality customer service one of these answers?” In the reports past, the service UC application has been very difficult to navigate and Bestessays uk, even more difficult to locate the essay prompts / questions. In recent years, however, they have really turned this around and students can read a page about the prompts, review tips for writing, and watch a YouTube video. Customer Conclusion! Here is the website: http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/how-to-apply/personal-statement/index.html. 64 thoughts on “ More Than UC Personal Statement Prompt Examples ” This information actually helped me a lot. Geography Www.physical! I’ve been pulling my hair out just wondering how the heck I’m going to Essay quality service write my essays but this page has actually got some ideas going in my head. THANX SO MUCH.

So glad to hear it helped you! Good luck on college responses! Hi, how do we get tutored from you? I need to Professional for college practice writing a personal statement for my AP English class but I don’t really know how to quality customer start and where to begin. Elizabeth, please see the contact page for my email address and phone number. I am currently writing a personal statement for my AP English class and homework or istudiez, i am really stuck. Can you write one without giving out too much personal information? Not quite sure what you mean about too much personal information, but may I presume you have an experience that was significant but one that perhaps is too private to discuss in Essay quality customer conclusion, a paper? Your personal statement is a time to Professional help writing paper good reflect your personality, not just a description of an experience. If that experience really describes your personality–your personal traits–then yes, but perhaps you can ask me more specific questions in private: see the contact page for my email address and phone number. Holy crap.

This helped me out SO MUCH. I had to Essay conclusion rewrite my personal statements from Write essay powerpoint scratch (for reasons I won’t care to explain) and now I’m thinking, “I got this!” Wonderful news, Marisa! Glad to quality service hear you gained your needed confidence. My Biology Pro! I wish you luck on customer, your responses from colleges! For prompt #1, is it very important to Write a custom link your aspiration to your intended course of Essay quality study? It is not pertinent, but it is usually a good idea. Do you have an idea of a potential career path you might like? That could be a good response too. It can be thought of as “What do you want to be when you grow up…who will you become?” i would like to major in Sociology but i dont know what to write for prompt one. Throughtout highschool i never really had a plan on what i’d want to become . Professional Paper! I found Sociology interesting but i dont know what to write considering this field is new to quality service conclusion me.

HELP ?! Do you like working with people? Do you like a Psych class you took? Do you like studying people’s behavior? Do you have an interest in Write a custom, Advertising? Do you have an quality customer service conclusion, interest in film/video/screenwriting/acting? All of these have foundations in Sociology. Let me know if that helps. Can you write about the person you will become in Write persuasive, general for Prompt #1 or does have to be about the type of person youll become for your specific study?

Yes, writing about the person you want to quality customer conclusion become is My biology or istudiez pro, a good answer. If you can show how a potential major(s) might aid in that career path or path to success/happiness…that would be a bonus. Also, have you written an essay already for the Common App or Apply Texas app by chance? Sometimes the topics can overlap–and you can let me know the topic/theme you used in quality conclusion, another essay. your web page has been a great resource to Write business start my personl statement (: i was wondering where can i contact you to ask ou some private questions? I was looking up ways tow write my personal statement and came upon this website. Quality Customer Service! Your website has really helped me write my first personal statement (for UC). Is there any way I can send you my personal statement and you can give me suggestions. Thank You.

Hi Muhammad Raza, I can no longer take essays with the Physical help www.physical Nov 30th deadline. Essay Service Conclusion! Try talking to persuasive your school counselor and/or English teacher for help. Essay Quality Customer! Thanks for help writing, Danielle. Hi Danielle it really helped me out. Im working hard on prompt 1. Can you tell me what my approach should be. Essay Quality! I reall want to be an Economist in the future. how should i link this inspiration with my school or my WORLD. Have you taken any classes during high school that relate to economics?

Did you shadow/intern with an economist? Is there someone in Professional help writing for college, the family/teacher who helped you decide this path? Are you a member of a club that discusses issues related to customer the economy? What inspired you to Write want to be an economist? Hi, I have a question concerning the quality service conclusion essay. As of now I have made my essay 750/250 for the prompts.

I’ve been reading online that most of the students who make it into the best schools usually have 500/500. The 750 words for my prompt number one requires every word to make it whole and itll be hard to Write start from scratch. I really need help deciding. I think 750 for Prompt #1 is good–that seems to be more the norm. Quality Customer Service Conclusion! If you can edit more words, however, I think the Write vba function 2nd prompt would be better with at least a 300 word response…so shoot to make it more 700/300. Customer Conclusion! Go through your sentences and find where they can be more concise or perhaps where you may have repeated yourself.

You can also have a parent/English teacher/counselor at school help you edit. This was really helpful! However, I have a quesiton about the second prompt. Write Business Reports! Is it necessary to make clear whether you’re talking about a quality, experience, talent, or etc.? Or can your essay kind of blur a couple together? The one I have written can work for accomplishment and quality, and I haven’t exactly emphasized either…

That all depends, Emily, what is your accomplishment and what quality are you trying to portray? Thank you so much this has really help me with writing my prompt #1. Customer Service! I have been really stress because i wasn’t really sure how to write it but now i think i know what i want to write. Business! Thank you so mcuh. Hi Alondra! I’m so happy to hear that. This helped so much with my essay for prompt #1. Essay Service Conclusion! Do you have any advice on business reports, how to make prompt #2 sound humbling rather than arrogant for how a talent or personal quality made me proud? Thank you so much! First off, the UC does say that these prompts are a chance to customer conclusion brag about yourself as they don’t know anything about Bestessays uk, you otherwise.

That said, a response can come across like bragging if it’s in laundry list form: “I did this. Then I did this. Customer Service Conclusion! I was good at this.” Instead, talk about how you were surprised how much you learned, how happy you were to understand a new perspective after accomplishing your feat, or why you look back on the person you were and how far you’ve come and how proud you are of Professional help for college good yourself now. Quality Customer Service! You can also SHOW how proud you were/are by describing a parent, friend, teacher, or coach congratulating you…and how you smile and nod your head. The reader can then understand that you’re proud too. Hi i was wondering if anybody could give me ideas or examples on My biology homework pro, what to write my second personal statement on.

Its for my college applications and today’s the last day that i have to write it because the dead line is quality service conclusion, tomorrow please help me. i have my prompt #2 personal essay written, but my teacher tells me its too long. Bestessays Uk! can i send it to you in an email and tell me how to shorten it? I am happy to read your essay, but would have to charge you for my time editing. Quality Customer Conclusion! I will write you directly. Thanks for the article! It was very helpful during my writing process. Bestessays Uk! Do you offer personal editing resources?

That would be even more helpful. Thanks again! I remember exchanging emails with you last month. I do offer personal editing, but would have to charge you for my time editing. I will write you directly. Essay Conclusion! Thanks, Danielle. I am working on my uc davis prompt application and i am confused and vba function, would like your help. Thanks so much for writing. Essay Service Conclusion! What is the confusion?

What to write about? What the prompt is asking? Let me know some specifics and I can help you more effectively. Hey I just wrote my personal statement prompt 1. It’s my first draft, but I’m not to sure if it’s good. Write Persuasive! Can you help me in Essay quality customer service conclusion, any way? Bty, amazing website! It’s because of homework this website I was able to Essay quality customer service conclusion write something down. I’m so glad you liked the Physical geography help website and quality customer service, I am glad it helped you. I do read students’ essays and would just charge for my time editing. I will email you directly.

Your information is really helpful. But I was wondering if for prompt 1, since we have to talk about the world we come from I can talk about Write persuasive essay, how I am an quality customer, undocumented student how at some points in my life I find myself having everything so much harder than the olpeoplr surrounding me? Your information is a custom vba function, really helpful. But I was wondering if for prompt 1, since we have to talk about the world we come from I can talk about quality, how I am an undocumented student how at some points in my life I find myself having everything so much harder than the people surrounding me? I would first research the specific UC campus(es) of interest to you #038; find a contact there. Here is Write, UCB’s policy/facts about undocumented students: http://undoc.universityofcalifornia.edu/ Hello! My name is Sofia Cervantes and I am currently a senior in high school. In the quality service conclusion summer of 2015 I will be graduating and hopefully continuing my studies elsewhere.

For this reason being, it is of importance for Write reports me to begin my applications. However, I am having difficult beginning my personal essay. I was wondering if you could please be of aid. If so please contact me as soon as possible. My email : Sjcervantes11@gmail.com. Did you go through the Personal Statement Blueprint?

And did you think of ideas? Or did you write a draft of your essay(s)? I’ll also send you a personal email. I would like to Essay quality customer major in Computer Engineering and I do not know what to write about it for My biology UC Prompt 1. Essay Quality Customer Service! Computer Engineering seems interesting to me and I’m not really sure what to write about this field. Please help. Thank You. I would start to Bestessays uk think about Essay customer, what made you decide that you would like/benefit from a Comp E style major. Professional Help Paper Good! Have you shadowed a computer engineer before?

Is someone in the family a computer engineer? Have you taken any classes at customer service conclusion, school that relate? Or joined any clubs/enrichment programs that led you down that path? Think about WHY you have chosen this field. It can also help to look up the homework or istudiez Comp E programs at the UC’s that interest you–you can find descriptions of the majors, the classes, often even bios of Essay quality customer conclusion teachers you can email to Write reports ask questions.

I really need help with writing a personal statement for Essay customer service conclusion college. I need you to Write vba function be more specific…Common App #1-#5 essays? UC Prompts #1, #2? Undergraduate app? Graduate/Transfer app? public university app? Are you having trouble with what to write or how to write it? Thank you so much for the advice you have given through this post.

I have made a few revisions after completing a draft of my Prompt 2 essay and was wondering if you could e-mail me to take a look at it and give feedback. I am also struggling to not restate “the world I come from” in Prompt 1 with the experience I wrote about in Prompt 2. Hope to hear from you soon. Per my email that I sent you privately, I do read students’ essays and just charge for Essay conclusion my time editing. My current fee is $185/hour. Bestessays Uk! Students send me essays and I let them know about Essay, how long it would take me to edit. Then they let me know how/when they would like to proceed. Thanks for a custom your interest. –Danielle. Thank you so much for the tips! I was wondering if you could share your advice for prompt number one if I have not yet decided on a career oath.

I’m really struggling to Essay customer figure out what to write! Thank you! I find UC Prompt #1 is really asking “Who will you become?” This can be the major you will choose or the career path you choose. My Biology Homework Or Istudiez! Because most students don’t know their potential career path (as you have mentioned), they usually treat this question like they would another question which asks “Why/how have you chosen the major you have declared?” that we find so often on many university applications these days. Customer Service! Do you know what major you are choosing and why you are choosing it? Let’s start there. I would like you help on personal statement. How can I contact you.

I just emailed you directly. I have 838 words combined for UC personal statements… do you think that’s okay or should I write more? That completely depends. Bestessays Uk! As you know, one must be at least 250 words. Customer! My students tend to write one closer to 350-400 and Write reports, one at 600-650, but that is by quality customer no means a rule. If you feel like the admissions readers can get a great feel (and great range) of who you are by reading the 2 prompts at the length you have them, then the essays could be fine. Samples would be nice please. Do you know if UC Davis changes there personal statement prompts each year? I am a college freshman and want to get a head start so I can perfect my personal statements. No the UC’s did not change their prompts this year, and in fact opened their app on Aug 1st–so you can definitely get started!

My English teacher wants us to writing a personal statment. I want to be a psycholoist but I still don’t understand what are the prompt 1 really mean’s to reports me. I still don’t make any sense of it can you explaint specific for me ? Please. Thanks for writing. Have you had any practice writing answers to Essay customer service conclusion any other prompts for Professional help for college good college apps and you are struggling with the UC one? Or have you never started writing one before?

If you have never written an essay, go through my Personal Statement Blueprint for quality only $5: https://www.personalstatementblueprint.com/ If you’re struggling just with how to change another one you’ve written to work for My biology homework or istudiez pro the UC one…Read this: Things to know about your personal statement essay and Essay quality, how it can be used for multiple applications. I’ll suggest which essay prompts can have similar answers. Write! (This obviously depends on service conclusion, your stories, but in general, you can use this guide). Common concerns I get this month: “I’ve filled out Essay A #038; Essay C for UT-Austin and now I want to know if they can be used for the Common App.” I’ve filled out Write a custom my Apply Texas A #038; B. Customer Conclusion! Can I use them for the UC’s or the Common App? “I want to apply to the UC’s and have written the Apply Texas essays.

Do I have to Write persuasive essay write new essays or can I reuse any?” “I have written my Common App essay. Essay Quality Customer Service Conclusion! Can I use it for Apply Texas or one of the UC prompts?” You have 3 essays to choose from depending where you will be applying (Essay A, Essay B, Essay C) Essay A: Describe a setting in Write a custom, which you have collaborated/interacted with people…how were your initial feelings changed/not by this experience? (Could work for: Common App #1, #4, #5, UC Prompt #1…however the experience needs to be with PEOPLE—not just one person) Essay B: Describe a circumstance/conflict and the skills and Essay quality service conclusion, resources you used to resolve it…did it change you and how? (Could work for: UC Prompt #2, Common App #1, #2, #3, #5) Essay C: Considering your lifetime goals, discuss how your current and future academic and extra-curricular activities might help you achieve your goals. (Could work for: UC Prompt #1, Common App #1, #5) University of California. You have 2 mandatory essay prompts. Describe the writing paper for college good world you come from — for example, your family, community or school — and tell us how your world has shaped your dreams and quality, aspirations. (In short: WHO WILL YOU BECOME?) (Could work for: Texas Essay A (if you discuss people not one person) #038; definitely Texas Essay C, Common App #1, #4, #5)

Tell us about a personal quality, talent, accomplishment, contribution or experience that is Write persuasive, important to you. What about Essay quality, this quality or accomplishment makes you proud and Write essay powerpoint, how does it relate to the person you are? (In short: WHO ARE YOU NOW?) (Could work for: Common App #1, #4, #5, Texas Essay A—if you talk about people not just one person) You have 5 essays to choose from. Which one should I use? #1 Some students have a background story that is so central to their identity that they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story. (Could work for: Texas Essay A, B, C, or UC Prompt #1, #2) #2 Recount and incident/time when you experienced failure. How did it affect you, and what lessons did you learn? (Could work for: Texas Essay B) #3 Reflect on a time when you challenged a belief or idea.

What prompted you to Essay quality act? Would you make the same decision again? (Could work for: Texas Essay A (if people involved), B, and possibly C if it relates to your goals; possibly UC Prompt #1 or #2) #4 Describe a place/environment where you are perfectly content. What do you do or experience there, and why is it meaningful to you? (Could work for: Texas Essay A (if people involved) and possibly C if it relates to your goals; possibly UC Prompt #1 or #2) #5 Discuss an accomplishment/event, formal or informal, that marked your transition from help paper childhood to adulthood within your culture, community, or family. (Could work for: Texas Essay A (if people involved), B, C and possibly C if it relates to your goals; possibly UC Prompt #1 or #2)

I am having trouble trying to brainstorm ideas to write for UC prompt #1 because I am doubting myself on if the Essay conclusion topic is Write reports, good enough to Essay write about. Ever since I was little I always loved animals so I wanted to write about how I accidentally killed my bird and how it has shaped me as a person and how it affected my dreams to go into the medical field to help people but I dont know if its focusing enough on the “world I came from” or focusing on family community or school. Could you please give me some advice on what I should do? It would be greatly appreciated! How did you kill your bird?

And I get the transition to writing paper for college good medicine (esp if it were veterinary!)…What other factors led you to want to study medicine (besides accidentally killing your bird)? Classes at school? Doctor in quality service, the family? The way a teacher taught a bio/chem/physics class at school? YouTube videos you’ve watched on surgery? Outside/enrichment programs/classes? Opportunities you’ve taken to shadow someone in the field? Internships/jobs you’ve had that sparked an interest in science/medicine?

These would all discuss the reports “world you come from” influencing your goals to pursue a degree/major in science/med. Hope that helps, I have just finished writing my common application essay, which answers Prompt 3: Reflect a time when you challenged a belief. In my common app essay, I start off by describing ‘my world’ and later talk about how my volunteering in a foreign country and internship helped me consolidate my aspirations. So I was wandering how I could incorporate this essay to the UC essays? The common Application essay is just above 650 on word count and I believe the Essay service UCs ask for no more than 1000 words for both essays?

Many thanks in advance, So what was the help writing paper for college time you challenged a belief? Yes if you write about quality customer conclusion, your world and aspirations, then for sure it works with the UC prompt. You can even keep the word count at 650 if you can make the help writing paper for college good other one 350.

Write my essay, paper -

Jan 28, 2018 Essay quality customer service conclusion, write my essays today -
Conclusion - The importance of excellent customer service

26 Awesome Resume Mind Maps to Inspire You. A memory-jogging exercise and a creative way to show off your accomplishments. If you'd like to mind map your own resume, here are some free tools: Freemind arguably the best known free, downloadable mind maping software. Freeplane a better Freemind than Freemind, I switched to using this a few years ago. Xmind nice user inteface and available in 7 languages. bubbl.us cute tool, lets you make the mind maps in your browser window.

Dabbleboard a cool online charting tool that can be used for mind maps, flow charts and Essay customer conclusion more. MindMeister is another online mind mapping site with very handy features. Their basic/free plan is Professional writing for college good very limited (you're only allowed to save 3 mind maps) but they provide a free resume mind map template so you can get started quickly: Subscribe to JobMob via RSS or email and Essay quality service conclusion follow me on Twitter for geography help more ways to use mind maps in your job search. Job Search Expert, Professional Blogger, Creative Thinker, Community Builder with a sense of customer service conclusion, humor. I like to help people. 13 Best Firefox Job Search Add-ons. #128231; How To: The Job Seeker#8217;s Attention-Getting Email Signature.

Job Search Outsourcing and Other New Prizes For The 3rd JobMob Guest Blogging Contest. Although you have worked hard, But I feel that these kind of Bestessays uk, resume format are not in practice. Quality Conclusion! We should go for homework or istudiez pro such a format which is very simple, straight forward so that a recruiter may not be puzzled or feel any type of Essay customer service conclusion, stress. How ever a great creative work! Great article, and great collection of resources. Just a slight correction, the link that you#8217;ve provided to our resume template is broken. It should be pointing to: As this is a template, all MindMeister users can clone this map to their account and get started right away. Professional Help Writing Paper For College Good! Likewise, using our handy sharing features, instead of presenting an image, you could embed your mind map resume directly into a webpage. Thanks again for the mention, and happy mind mapping! I love these!

Before you even read the mind maps you can tell so much about the person. The format, the colors, the pictures give such insight into the person. So powerful! But I do understand that most recruiters would have no idea what to do with or how to Essay quality customer service read these mind maps, I think they are a good idea. If nothing more than a tool for Write business reports the job seeker to understand themselves. Conclusion! High value!

Mind Map resumes are great way to Write stand out customer conclusion from the crowd! Some of the more colourful and linear Mind Maps (Jane Brotchie, Jennifer Goddard, Skanda Kumarasingam and Zehra Oguz Lebrun) have been created using iMindMap from Bestessays uk, ThinkBuzan. We offer a free-for-life version of the software called iMindMap Basic which you can download at Essay, http://www.ThinkBuzan.com. Philip- you wouldn#8217;t send a mindmap resume to a recruiter unless you wanted to show off your creativity. Otherwise, you might put it on Write business reports, your website. Dan- it#8217;s Jacob #128578; Thanks for Essay quality pointing out the broken link, I just fixed it. Kimba- agreed! It#8217;s a great way to plan your more conventional resume, which you would send to My biology or istudiez recruiters. Charlotte- thanks for pointing that out. Great selection of maps!

You may find some other interesting examples in the #8220;careers#8221; section of the mind map library at http://www.biggerplate.com. Even if you dont submit the map itself to a recruiter, it is a great way of brainstorming and exploring your personal and Essay quality customer service conclusion professional strengths. Everyone should give it a try! I#8217;m glad you liked my mind map. You asked me privately how this mindmap came about. I produced this after becoming a licensed instructor for Write business imindmap see http://www.thinkbuzan.com/uk/trainers/jane_brotchie. This is not free software, but I invested in it as it provides lots of extra functionality and is really simple to use.

There are lots of customer conclusion, free programmes that are great too. The beauty of mindmapping is pro that it helps you take your thinking one step further after I created this I actually saw my work experience in a different light. I think now you have reminded me of Essay customer service conclusion, this I should update it to include on Bestessays uk, my new website at http://www.crystalclearwriting.co.uk. This is a great collection thanks for customer conclusion pulling it together. The idea for my CV came from a similar one produced by Michael J Scheroter when he worked for help for college good MindJet. Customer! I liked it so much as it provided links between the main themes of Write business, my career. It showed progression and development really whilst providing material in a more familiar list format. Due to the number of quality conclusion, nodes in my mind map/resume I actually walk through an IBIS map/decision tree with every employer. Question Should we hire Richard? Idea 1 We hire Richard. Idea 2 We don#8217;t hire Richard.

I then go through all of the Bestessays uk positives of hiring me and the potential risks/negatives. I then do the same with not hiring me. By the end of service, it, I always get hired. Bestessays Uk! Hi, Thanks for Essay customer your post. I used mind manager 8 to create my resume. Professional For College Good! I was learning about Essay customer, mind mapping and Professional help writing for college had the Essay quality service idea of trying it on my CV, as i was looking for a new job. Now i use it to resume books, courses, even in business#8230; I never sent my mind map CV, but it really helped me to structure my experience in my head, and be prepared for interviews. Since I use mindmapping a lot in my job, it gave me the idea to My biology or istudiez create also a CV version. I use this mindmap version a lot when I introduce myself individually to team members of a project I#8217;m starting. Customer! It just is My biology or istudiez pro a great way to get a clear overview over who I#8217;m, what I do and what thrills me.

I advice everybody to Essay make such a version#8230; Thank you noticed my mind map. I have used Freemind to create it. Then I have added a simple browser extension in HTML code to display the page on help paper, the internet. Since I have had an episodic career, I think it is recognized best through a mindmap. I have just written it in Swedish when I am talking to Swedish employers. My very best regards! Terrific! I use Mind Mapping with clients to help them figure out Essay service conclusion their career paths. These are great examples to Write vba function share to help them create resumes and to realize all the skills, talents, experience, and passions they bring to the table. Thanks for quality service conclusion sharing!

MindMeister seems to be most common of these. I created mine as well with it and I am proud enough of it to share it in here also. Bestessays Uk! Timo- good job. Quality! I would just add some images to essay powerpoint make it more visually appealing and Essay quality conclusion meaningful, such as employers logos. And instead of saying #8216;Recommendation available on request#8217;, link to a recommendations page online, such as on your personal site or on geography help www.physical, your LinkedIn profile. Customer Service! [#8230;] of JobMob #8212; a creative and sometimes funny blog about job search. He recently compiled 23 examples of resumes created using mind mapping or idea mapping. Maybe some of these resumes will inspire you to make [#8230;] [#8230;] 11) 26 Awesome Resume Mind Maps to Inspire You [#8230;] [#8230;] Via jobmob.co.il addthis_pub = #039;bovee#039;; Comments Off [#8230;] [#8230;] For creative roles, your CV can be a vehicle to share your eye for design, your innovative ideas or your unique ways of thinking. Bestessays Uk! Here are some great Creative CV ideas. [#8230;] [#8230;] For creative roles, your CV can be a vehicle to share your eye for Essay design, your innovative ideas or your unique ways of business reports, thinking. Here are some great Creative CV ideas. [#8230;] [#8230;] A creative resume, designed by quality service, you, such as a mindmap resume [#8230;] [#8230;] A memory-jogging exercise and a creative way to show off your accomplishments. Professional Help Writing! [#8230;] [#8230;] representation that you can reference when you answer questions about yourself. Here is are some examples of mind mapping exercises done for CV planning.

You could also use a mind map that is Essay quality divided into [#8230;] [#8230;] representation that you can reference when you answer questions about Physical geography help www.physical, yourself. Here is are some examples of mind mapping exercises done for CV planning. You could also use a mind map that is divided into [#8230;] [#8230;] des gens perdent du temps quand ils font leur CV, car ils n’utilisent pas la bonne methode. 26 Awesome Resume Mind Map Examples. The Job Tips Newsletter Will Teach You How To Find A Job NOW Discover how your resume can attract [#8230;] [#8230;] mais surtout de montrer leur motivation, d’une autre facon que durant un entretien d’embauche.

26 Awesome Resume Mind Map Examples. The Job Tips Newsletter Will Teach You How To Find A Job NOW Discover how your resume can attract [#8230;] [#8230;] Concise Learning ™ Concise Learning Method. Into The Book: Summarizing: A Pirate#039;s Life. Sales Simulation Training. Essay Service Conclusion! 3 LITTLE PIGS: MIND MAP USING READING COMPREHENSION STRATEGIES. Into the Book: Teaching Reading Comprehension Strategies. Physical! 26 Awesome Resume Mind Map Examples. [#8230;] [#8230;] A memory-jogging exercise and a creative way to show off your accomplishments. [#8230;] [#8230;] representation that you can reference when you answer questions about quality customer service conclusion, yourself.

Here is are some examples of mind mapping exercises done for CV planning. You could also use a mind map that is Bestessays uk divided into [#8230;] 28928 followers 2494 likes 2255 followers 1361 followers 1658 JobMob Insiders 881 posts 11598 comments. Customer Service Conclusion! Join 9878 JobMob subscribers to get free exclusive content such as The Ultimate Twitter Job Search Guide. Subscribe to JobMob® and reports Download The Ultimate Twitter Job Search Guide. Quality Conclusion! Easily save it as a PDF or print ??for?? daily use. Join over 10K subscribers: Get fresh content from the JobMob® blog.

Easily save it as a PDF or print ??for?? daily use.

Custom Essay Order -
Importance of Customer Service Essay example - 578 Words | Bartleby

Jan 28, 2018 Essay quality customer service conclusion, write my essay, paper -
My Essay: Conclusion customer service essay an excellent team of

essay on carl jung Jung was, in 1936, trying to figure out what was happening in Germany. The results of his considerations he put down in an essay called Wotan, in which he tried to quality customer service understand the German situation by means of the Bestessays uk mythology around the Germanic god Odin, a.k.a. Wotan. [In therapies that promise to put a person back in touch with an Essay quality conclusion authentic self,] The person is enjoined to try to tap these powers, this inside of paper for college good, nature, to dig deeply into the subjectivity of his organism. The theory is that as one progressively peels away the social facade, the character defenses, the unconscious anxieties, he then gets down to Essay quality service conclusion his real self, the source of vitality and creativity behind the neurotic shield of character. My Biology Or Istudiez Pro! In order to make psychology a complete belief system, all the therapist has to do is to borrow words for inner depths of the personality from mystical religions: it can be called, variously, the great void, the inner room of Taoism, the realm of service conclusion, essence, the or istudiez source of things, the It, the Creative Unconscious, or whatever. Ernest Becker, The Denial of Death NY: Free Press Paperbacks, 1997 (originally published in 1973), P. Essay Service! 274. Jung was, in 1936, trying to figure out what was happening in Germany.

The results of his considerations he put down in an essay called Wotan, in which he tried to understand the www.physical German situation by means of the Essay quality customer conclusion mythology around the Germanic god Odin, a.k.a. Wotan: We have seen him come to life in the German Youth Movement, and Write right at the beginning the blood of several sheep was shed in honour of his resurrection. Armed with rucksack and lute, blond youth, and quality customer service sometimes girls as well, were to be seen as restless wanderers on My biology or istudiez every road from the North Cape to Sicily, faithful votaries of the roving god. Essay Quality Service Conclusion! Later, towards the end of the Weimar Republic, the wandering role was taken over by thousands of Write persuasive essay powerpoint, unemployed, who were to be met with everywhere on their aimless journeys. By 1933 they wandered no longer, but marched in their hundreds of thousands. The Hitler movement literally brought the whole of Germany to its feet, from five-year-olds to veterans, and produced the spectacle of a nation migrating from one place to customer conclusion another. Wotan the wanderer was on the move. Write Powerpoint! (2) Who is this Wotan?

He is the god of storm and frenzy, the quality customer unleasher of passions and the lust of battle; moreover he is a superlative magician and artist in illusion who is Professional help versed in Essay quality all secrets of an Bestessays uk occult nature. (3) Wotan disappeared when his oaks fell and appeared again when the Christian God proved too weak to save Christendom from quality customer conclusion fratricidal slaughter. (4) I venture the heretical suggestion that the unfathomable depths of Wotan's character explain more of National Socialism than (5) all economic, political and psychological factors put together. [T]he gods are without doubt personifications of My biology homework pro, psychic forces. (6) And when one is possessed by such a god there is not much one can do about it and in the case of Wotan we're talking about a fundamental attribute of the German psyche. (7) Because the behaviour of a race takes on its specific character from its underlying images we can speak of an archetype Wotan. As an Essay quality service conclusion autonomous psychic factor, Wotan produces effects in the collective life of a people and thereby reveals his own nature. (8) But we must remember, cautions Jung, that, It has always been terrible to fall into the hands of a living god. Yahweh was no exception to this rule, and Bestessays uk the Philistines, Edomites, Amorites, and the rest, who were outside the Yahweh experience, must certainly have found it exceedingly disagreeable. The Semitic experience of Allah was for a long time an extremely painful affair for the whole of Essay quality, Christendom. We who stand outside judge the Germans far too much as if they were responsible agents, but perhaps it would be nearer the truth to regard them also as victims . (9)

It would undoubtedly be terrible to fall into the hands of a living god, if such a thing were possible, but the equality Jung proposes between Yahweh and Wotan is bizarre. Business! The Germans were not in the process of receiving messages of moral and religious law from Wotan, they were in Essay service conclusion the process of submitting their personal autonomies to Hitler as their Fuhrer. One hopes, evidently against hope, that Jung did not intend this equalization as an argument of redemption for the Germans. Because if he did mean this, he might as well have said outright that Wotan made them do it and the Jews are only getting what they gave the Philistines, the Edomites and the Amorites - so what right do they have to complain. A rather chilling statement for Jung to make the year after the Nuremberg Laws had been declared.

Norse mythology is filled with stories about people being possessed by Write persuasive, animals, about people going berserk. Hitler enjoyed being a wolf - Adolf being a derivative of the old German word for wolf - and the whole German nation seemingly just went berserk. But if this kind of possession is Essay quality customer so autonomous, so out of everyone's control, so sweepingly racial, then how does one explain all those people who didn't join in, who weren't swept away in a tidal wave of Germanic frenzy? A lot of Germanic countries did not get into the craze. Perhaps the only explanation would be that they were not really Germanic and with this the Nazis, and Professional help writing for college maybe the Swiss-German Jung, would agree. Either you were possessed or you were not a real German, your national and racial roots were suspect, your instincts - that is, your subconscious - did not have the proper tracks for the autonomous Wotan to run on.

The limitations of this view of human psychology seem glaring. Even so I would like, before pointing out its equally glaring dangers, to quote Otto Rank's observations on Jung's fundamental mistake: His early experiences with psychotic types, whose main characteristic is their complete withdrawal from customer conclusion reality and the building up of an inner world of help writing paper good, their own, led him to believe that the individual's fundamental problem lies in the feeling of quality customer conclusion, isolation, regardless of what his environment may be. Bestessays Uk! Consequently, he did not look for the individual's salvation in his relation to reality either through rebellion or submission but in a sublimation of those inner forces which were frustrated. Essay Quality Customer Service Conclusion! In this psychological process of sublimation, the individual, according to Jung, makes use of the symbolism in homework or istudiez pro his racial unconscious, thus achieving as it were a kind of collectivity within its own self.

Such a striving towards an almost mystical union between the self and its racial background is supposed to link the Essay quality isolated individual with a bigger whole of which he can feel an essential part. (10) In other words, as far as Otto Rank is concerned, the process of being an individuated person in Jung's psychology undervalues the person's choice in relationship to business the world in favour of sublimating frustration; i.e. Jung put the quality conclusion world into the person's unconscious (whereas Freud had put it in the person's super-ego), for him/her to make peace with it, as it were, solipsistically. Jung was not, of course, alone in considering the racial well springs of the persuasive human personality (for further evidence of the Volkish roots of Jung's philosophy, see Richard Noll's The Jung Cult . NY: The Free Press Paperbacks, 1997) and in particular the figure of Wotan. Alfred Rosenberg, Hitler's chief ideologist, seemed to be in agreement with Jung in service the following quotes.

Soul means race viewed from Physical help www.physical within. Essay Service Conclusion! And, vice-versa race is the essay powerpoint externalization of the soul. Essay! (11) A life-feeling, both young and yet known in ancient times, is pressing towards articulation. (12) The life of a race does not represent a logically developed philosophy nor even the unfolding of a pattern according to natural law, but rather the Write persuasive essay development of a mystical synthesis, an conclusion activity of soul , which cannot be explained rationally, nor can it be conceived through a study of cause and effect. My Biology! (13) . once again there dawned an Essay quality customer service conclusion age when the Fenris wolf broke his chains, when Hel, exuding the odour of decay, moved over the earth and the Midgaard Serpent stirred the oceans of the world. (14) Wagner understood, That the Nordic soul is not contemplative and Write business that it does not lose itself in individual psychology, but that it wilfully experiences cosmic-spiritual laws and is architectonically constructed. [. ] This inner beauty idea is developed in Essay Wotan. (15) Thus, on My biology homework or istudiez pro the matter of the Germanic psyche, Rosenberg and Jung both mystify, in the same manner, the notion of the quality service conclusion self by attaching it to Bestessays uk mythologies which somehow express a race-based will through individuals that happen to have a certain ancestry. In other words, the people of this ancestry have a race-will that inevitably will over-ride possible individual choices.

Such a construction of the self differs substantially from the existential experience of an individual sensing the strange dizziness, or the angst as Kierkegaard put it, associated with the realization that the I of the self is radically unstable. This was an insight Kierkegaard may well have learned to frame from reading his neighbour and idol Poul Martin Moller's novella, En dansk Students Eventyr [The Adventures of a Danish Student] (1824) (16) . In this novella appears a philosophically minded student who becomes utterly paralyzed from the vertigo entailed in keeping track of all his Is. This existential experience may lead to the conclusion that there is no solid self of any kind in the human psyche. That there is an Essay quality customer ego, a will that negotiates and chooses under given circumstances to Physical geography www.physical promote the survival of the organism from a singular and relative perspective, is quality customer service clear, or experience would not be possible. What is in question is how much is Bestessays uk included in the given circumstances and the manner in which they delimit the ego's progress, as it were.

It seems to me that Jung is Essay willing to Write business extend these circumstances far back into some nebulously conceived human Ur-situation and, furthermore, he is willing to customer make them so determinant (by some Larmarckian bioogical process I suppose?) that he loses sight of the individual's experience of choice and (at least relative) autonomy. To my mind he undermines the very process of ego-creation, the coming to terms (or not) between world and singular will. In 1946, Jung wrote another essay called After the Catastrophe. Before the work of reconstruction can begin, he wrote, there is a good deal of Bestessays uk, clearing up to be done, and this calls above all for reflection . (17) Now reflection could take place a task that had been impeded while being possessed by Essay quality, an archetype. While I was working on this article I noticed how churned up one still is in one's own psyche, and Write reports how difficult it is to reach anything approaching a moderate and relatively calm point of view in the midst of one's emotions. Service Conclusion! No doubt we should be cold-blooded and superior; but we are, on the whole, much more deeply involved in the recent events in Germany than we like to admit. (18) Who is that we? A good many intellectuals who had fought against the Nazis had no reason to admit anything of the paper for college good kind. Why did Jung? Before encountering these two essay I was puzzled by my inability to find some evidence of vociferous protest from Jung against the rise of the Nazis in Germany. I was puzzled because I had admired a good deal of his work and the work of many who were and Essay quality customer are his followers and powerpoint so I had expected to find his wholehearted protest recorded somewhere.

Upon encountering the first essay, I had to accept that Jung's basic outlook in someway prevented him from objecting because he was too fascinated with watching the possession he had invented. Essay Quality Customer Service Conclusion! I won't say that his outlook necessarily prevented him , because I don't believe that such necessities apply. After all, in My biology his choice of archetypes he could as easily have emphasized the manner in which the Germanic people in overvaluing Wotan's warrior-features had, say, undervalued the feminine qualities of customer service, Frigg and Freya, as well as Wotan's own more creative aspects, and Bestessays uk whence had became unbalanced as a nation. Customer Service Conclusion! If using one god as metaphor for business reports possession, then why not in quality customer service the context of the rest of the pantheon of help paper, Nordic gods? Is this second essay an Essay quality customer conclusion attempt at contrition on Jung's part? He does say that he found himself steering his ship between Scylla and Charybdis, stopping his ears to one side of his being and lashing the other to the mast - thus mixing up two different stories. Steering between Scylla and Charybdis has nothing to do with tying yourself up to the mast and blocking your ears to help the song of the conclusion sirens.

But it is an interesting image of Jung steering his ship yet being tied up. He admits that he was affected by the sirens, This inner identity or participation mystique with the events in Germany has caused me to experience afresh how painfully wide is the scope of the psychological concept of essay, collective guilt . (19) But Jung's guilt is not personal it is collective. Was this not what they all said in various ways at Nuremberg. The entire European civilization participates in the guilt Jung feels. Even a saint would have to pray unceasingly for the souls of Hitler and Essay customer Himmler, the help Gestapo and the S.S., in order to repair the Essay customer damage to Write his own soul. The sight of evil kindles evil in the soul. [. ] The victim is not the only sufferer. (20) From explaining Nazism as a mystical collective possession of Wotan, in 1936, Jung, in customer service 1946, moved on to proposing the need for a mystical possession of guilt. Write! In one possession the victims got what was coming to Essay quality service conclusion them and in the next the perpetrators suffered as well as the victims. This all sounds as so much obfuscation, explanations that produce even greater challenges to understanding, while curiously absolving individuals involved in horrendous crimes because of a mass hysteria.

Thus Jung sets a context in which making an appeal to following orders can be accepted as sufficient explanation. Jung's philosophy, his outlook, his insights, his brilliance did not immunize him from proto-fascist thinking. (Even in the view of the Jungian analyst and scholar Andrew Samuels, Jung was, at geography, the very least, misguided when he published on various racial psychologies containing generalizations about Jewish culture and psychology. (21) ). Indeed, they may have caused his misguided inaction. Immunization against this particular form of oblivion may depend on a philosophy which includes individual agency and responsibility in its purview; that is on Essay customer service conclusion a psychology which resists a deterministic view of human behavior. In fact, one could ague from the historical record, that even though under his presidency of the General Medical Society for powerpoint Psychotherapy he did make it possible for Essay customer Jewish analysts to continue their work by establishing an Bestessays uk individual membership category, Jung was so intent on keeping his form of psychotherapy alive over that of Freud's that he talked of Freud's as a Jewish psychology - and he must have known what that implied at the time - and by allowing well-known Nazi psychotherapists to use his name and quality service conclusion his ideas because they were, after all, members of the largest and Bestessays uk most powerful contingent in that Society. When Jung became president of the Essay quality service conclusion Society, June 21, 1933, he selected the declared Nazi-sympathizer Gustav Richard Heyer as his vice-president. (22) So when it mattered for people - and help especially for intellectual leaders - to take a stand 1933-1939, his voice was not heard among the protests. (Which I suppose is marginally better than Heidegger who joined the party and imposed the first fuhrer-rule on a German university).

The notion of a collective unconscious may well be useful as a metaphor for hinting at some of the common experiences we share by the simple fact that we are all human; I do recognize that humans at service, times conform to patterns of behavior as if to some cultural default setting. As well, human descriptions of those patterns may themselves follow certain culturally based patterns such as the shaping of stories into beginnings, middles and ends. But collective, racial, possession? Jung's basic mistake, if I can put it like that, may have been that he tended to see individuation as a kind of merging with and raising of the collective unconscious, casting, as it were, the human personality in the terms of business, a demigod. By so doing he arguably overlooked the existential dimension of Essay quality service, experience from which people strive to Physical geography make meaning through choices related to, as Rank would have it, the ontological positioning of the human; being at one and the same time propelled by the desire to merge with something larger to overcome isolation, and the urge for individuation through the creation of a unique personality. Fascism is one way, among many, of seeming to overcome this ontological tension by luring the individual into merging with the unique state, the unique heritage, or simply unique interests. But it is in the struggle with the ontological contradiction that people may discover an even larger and Essay customer service more dynamic playing-field. Archetypes as metaphors may be useful as educational tools in Write the recognition of, say, literary patterns. That is, they are a cultural product which may have some explanatory power when applied to other cultural products. Quality! As a framing devise, in other words. But this does not mean that they carry some biological determination in themselves for our selves.

For in the end, there may not be a self in the sense of a storied me. There may only be a choosing self-awareness, a relative perspective, organized in an organism it helps to Write essay powerpoint keep alive, in the widest sense of the quality conclusion term. This choosing self-awareness needs tools with which to navigate in the world of which it is part and one such tool is the notion of archetypes. Another tool is the existential psychology which I have used to frame the present reading of Jung. This psychology, of course has its own limitations, which will not be addressed here. Write Vba Function! Suffice it to say that I clearly chose it for two reasons that I'm aware of, and several others, I'm sure, of which I'm unaware. The first is that it suits my intellectual temperament and the second is that it throws a glaring light on the limitations of Jung's explanations of Nazism as the fateful rising of an Essay customer service archetype. However limiting, or expansive, a psychology may be, in order to help writing paper good promote the greatest spectrum of psychological health for quality customer service the largest number of individuals, it must at some basic level see individuals as persons, persons who are responsible and who have rights and as such they are accountable and they must be sustained in their individual bodies and souls. This basic level must not be overlooked in any talk of Bestessays uk, collectivity, whether conscious or unconscious, especially when the language of mythology is evoked to suggest individual or common experiences.

A line must drawn before individual choice is explained away and personhood is drowned in a rising tide of archetypal fate. 1. This essay owes a large part of its existence to the constant poignant questioning which Dr. Customer Service! Mark Fortier, Department of English, The University of geography help www.physical, Winnipeg, subjected me to during its development. For this he has my deepest gratitude. 9. Customer! Ibid. 398 (original emphasis)

10. Otto Rank: Beyond Psychology , NY: Dover Publications, 1958 (first published 1941), p. 36. 11. Race and History and other essays by Alfred Rosenberg edited and introduced by Robert Pois. NY: Harper Row, 1970.

P 34 (original emphasis) 13. Ibid. P. 84 (original emphasis) 15. Ibid. Pp. A Custom Vba Function! 138-139 (original emphasis) 16. See Paul Martin Moller En dansk Students Eventyr og L?gdsgaarden i olsebye-Magle ed.

By Erling Nielsen, Copenhagen, Gyldendal, 1980. Especially Pp. 40-43. 17. Essay Quality Customer Service! C.W. 10: 401 (original emphasis) 21. Foreword to C.G. Jung Essays on Contemporary Events: The Psychology of Nazism , Princeton UP, 1989.

P. vii. 22. See Svend Aage Madsen Psykoterapi under Nazismen in C.G. Bestessays Uk! Jung, Nazisme og Psykologi ed. By Svend Aage Madsen, Pia Skogemann og Steen Visholm, Copenhagen: Forlaget Politisk Revy, 1990. P.17. This book contain a number of analyses which have inspired the present essay in profound ways. © Per Brask 2000.

All rights reserved. Contact the author: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Service Quality and Customer Contact - Free Management Essay

Jan 28, 2018 Essay quality customer service conclusion, academic proofreading -

Case Study: A Patient With Uncontrolled Type 2 Diabetes and Complex Comorbidities Whose Diabetes Care Is Managed by an Advanced Practice Nurse. The specialized role of nursing in the care and education of people with diabetes has been in existence for more than 30 years. Diabetes education carried out by nurses has moved beyond the quality conclusion, hospital bedside into a variety of health care settings. Business! Among the disciplines involved in diabetes education, nursing has played a pivotal role in Essay quality service, the diabetes team management concept. Homework Pro! This was well illustrated in Essay quality service conclusion, the Diabetes Control and Write reports Complications Trial (DCCT) by the effectiveness of nurse managers in coordinating and delivering diabetes self-management education. These nurse managers not only performed administrative tasks crucial to the outcomes of the Essay customer service, DCCT, but also participated directly in patient care.1. The emergence and subsequent growth of advanced practice in nursing during the past 20 years has expanded the direct care component, incorporating aspects of both nursing and medical care while maintaining the teaching and counseling roles. Write Powerpoint! Both the clinical nurse specialist (CNS) and nurse practitioner (NP) models, when applied to Essay service conclusion, chronic disease management, create enhanced patient-provider relationships in Physical geography help, which self-care education and counseling is provided within the context of disease state management. Clement2 commented in a review of diabetes self-management education issues that unless ongoing management is service, part of an education program, knowledge may increase but most clinical outcomes only minimally improve.

Advanced practice nurses by the very nature of their scope of practice effectively combine both education and management into their delivery of essay care. Operating beyond the role of educator, advanced practice nurses holistically assess patients’ needs with the understanding of patients’ primary role in conclusion, the improvement and maintenance of their own health and wellness. In conducting assessments, advanced practice nurses carefully explore patients’ medical history and perform focused physical exams. At the completion of assessments, advanced practice nurses, in conjunction with patients, identify management goals and determine appropriate plans of care. A review of patients’ self-care management skills and application/adaptation to Bestessays uk, lifestyle is Essay quality service conclusion, incorporated in initial histories, physical exams, and My biology homework or istudiez pro plans of care. Many advanced practice nurses (NPs, CNSs, nurse midwives, and nurse anesthetists) may prescribe and adjust medication through prescriptive authority granted to them by their state nursing regulatory body. Currently, all 50 states have some form of prescriptive authority for advanced practice nurses.3 The ability to customer service, prescribe and adjust medication is a valuable asset in caring for individuals with diabetes. It is a crucial component in the care of people with type 1 diabetes, and it becomes increasingly important in the care of patients with type 2 diabetes who have a constellation of comorbidities, all of which must be managed for successful disease outcomes. Many studies have documented the effectiveness of advanced practice nurses in managing common primary care issues.4 NP care has been associated with a high level of satisfaction among health services consumers.

In diabetes, the role of advanced practice nurses has significantly contributed to Professional help paper for college, improved outcomes in the management of type 2 diabetes,5 in specialized diabetes foot care programs,6 in the management of diabetes in pregnancy,7 and in the care of pediatric type 1 diabetic patients and their parents.8,9 Furthermore, NPs have also been effective providers of diabetes care among disadvantaged urban African-American patients.10 Primary management of these patients by NPs led to improved metabolic control regardless of whether weight loss was achieved. The following case study illustrates the Essay, clinical role of advanced practice nurses in the management of a patient with type 2 diabetes. A.B. is a retired 69-year-old man with a 5-year history of type 2 diabetes. Although he was diagnosed in Bestessays uk, 1997, he had symptoms indicating hyperglycemia for Essay customer service conclusion, 2 years before diagnosis. He had fasting blood glucose records indicating values of 118–127 mg/dl, which were described to him as indicative of “borderline diabetes.” He also remembered past episodes of persuasive nocturia associated with large pasta meals and Italian pastries. At the time of initial diagnosis, he was advised to lose weight (“at least 10 lb.”), but no further action was taken. Referred by quality, his family physician to help writing, the diabetes specialty clinic, A.B. presents with recent weight gain, suboptimal diabetes control, and Essay quality foot pain. He has been trying to Professional help for college good, lose weight and increase his exercise for the past 6 months without success.

He had been started on glyburide (Diabeta), 2.5 mg every morning, but had stopped taking it because of dizziness, often accompanied by customer conclusion, sweating and a feeling of mild agitation, in the late afternoon. A.B. Write Vba Function! also takes atorvastatin (Lipitor), 10 mg daily, for hypercholesterolemia (elevated LDL cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol, and elevated triglycerides). He has tolerated this medication and adheres to the daily schedule. Customer Conclusion! During the past 6 months, he has also taken chromium picolinate, gymnema sylvestre, and a “pancreas elixir” in an attempt to improve his diabetes control. He stopped these supplements when he did not see any positive results. He does not test his blood glucose levels at home and expresses doubt that this procedure would help him improve his diabetes control. “What would knowing the numbers do for me?,” he asks. “The doctor already knows the business reports, sugars are high.” A.B. states that he has “never been sick a day in my life.” He recently sold his business and has become very active in quality, a variety of volunteer organizations. Homework Or Istudiez Pro! He lives with his wife of 48 years and has two married children.

Although both his mother and father had type 2 diabetes, A.B. has limited knowledge regarding diabetes self-care management and states that he does not understand why he has diabetes since he never eats sugar. In the conclusion, past, his wife has encouraged him to treat his diabetes with herbal remedies and weight-loss supplements, and she frequently scans the Internet for Professional help writing paper, the latest diabetes remedies. During the past year, A.B. Service! has gained 22 lb. Since retiring, he has been more physically active, playing golf once a week and gardening, but he has been unable to lose more than 2–3 lb. He has never seen a dietitian and has not been instructed in self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG). A.B.’s diet history reveals excessive carbohydrate intake in the form of Bestessays uk bread and pasta. Essay Customer! His normal dinners consist of 2 cups of cooked pasta with homemade sauce and three to four slices of Italian bread. During the day, he often has “a slice or two” of bread with butter or olive oil. He also eats eight to ten pieces of fresh fruit per day at meals and Bestessays uk as snacks. Essay Service! He prefers chicken and fish, but it is usually served with a tomato or cream sauce accompanied by pasta. His wife has offered to make him plain grilled meats, but he finds them “tasteless.” He drinks 8 oz. of red wine with dinner each evening.

He stopped smoking more than 10 years ago, he reports, “when the cost of cigarettes topped a buck-fifty.” The medical documents that A.B. brings to this appointment indicate that his hemoglobin A 1c (A1C) has never been 8%. Or Istudiez! His blood pressure has been measured at 150/70, 148/92, and 166/88 mmHg on Essay quality customer service conclusion, separate occasions during the past year at the local senior center screening clinic. Although he was told that his blood pressure was “up a little,” he was not aware of the need to keep his blood pressure ?130/80 mmHg for both cardiovascular and renal health.11. A.B. has never had a foot exam as part of his primary care exams, nor has he been instructed in preventive foot care. However, his medical records also indicate that he has had no surgeries or hospitalizations, his immunizations are up to Write business reports, date, and, in general, he has been remarkably healthy for many years. A physical examination reveals the following: Weight: 178 lb; height: 5?2?; body mass index (BMI): 32.6 kg/m 2.

Fasting capillary glucose: 166 mg/dl. Blood pressure: lying, right arm 154/96 mmHg; sitting, right arm 140/90 mmHg. Pulse: 88 bpm; respirations 20 per quality customer minute. Eyes: corrective lenses, pupils equal and help writing for college good reactive to light and accommodation, Fundi-clear, no arteriolovenous nicking, no retinopathy. Lungs: clear to auscultation.

Heart: Rate and rhythm regular, no murmurs or gallops. Vascular assessment: no carotid bruits; femoral, popliteal, and dorsalis pedis pulses 2+ bilaterally. Neurological assessment: diminished vibratory sense to the forefoot, absent ankle reflexes, monofilament (5.07 Semmes-Weinstein) felt only above the ankle. Results of laboratory tests (drawn 5 days before the quality customer conclusion, office visit) are as follows: Glucose (fasting): 178 mg/dl (normal range: 65–109 mg/dl) Creatinine: 1.0 mg/dl (normal range: 0.5–1.4 mg/dl) Blood urea nitrogen: 18 mg/dl (normal range: 7–30 mg/dl) Sodium: 141 mg/dl (normal range: 135–146 mg/dl) Potassium: 4.3 mg/dl (normal range: 3.5–5.3 mg/dl) • Total cholesterol: 162 mg/dl (normal: 200 mg/dl) • HDL cholesterol: 43 mg/dl (normal: ?40 mg/dl)

• LDL cholesterol (calculated): 84 mg/dl (normal: 100 mg/dl) • Triglycerides: 177 mg/dl (normal: 150 mg/dl) • Cholesterol-to-HDL ratio: 3.8 (normal: 5.0) AST: 14 IU/l (normal: 0–40 IU/l) ALT: 19 IU/l (normal: 5–40 IU/l) Alkaline phosphotase: 56 IU/l (normal: 35–125 IU/l) A1C: 8.1% (normal: 4–6%)

Urine microalbumin: 45 mg (normal: 30 mg) Based on A.B.’s medical history, records, physical exam, and lab results, he is assessed as follows: Uncontrolled type 2 diabetes (A1C 7%) Obesity (BMI 32.4 kg/m 2 ) Hyperlipidemia (controlled with atorvastatin) Peripheral neuropathy (distal and symmetrical by exam)

Hypertension (by previous chart data and exam) Elevated urine microalbumin level. Self-care management/lifestyle deficits. • High carbohydrate intake. • No SMBG program. Poor understanding of diabetes. A.B. presented with uncontrolled type 2 diabetes and a complex set of comorbidities, all of which needed treatment. The first task of the business, NP who provided his care was to select the most pressing health care issues and prioritize his medical care to address them. Although A.B. stated that his need to lose weight was his chief reason for seeking diabetes specialty care, his elevated glucose levels and his hypertension also needed to be addressed at the initial visit. The patient and Essay quality conclusion his wife agreed that a referral to a dietitian was their first priority. My Biology! A.B. Essay Quality Customer! acknowledged that he had little dietary information to help him achieve weight loss and that his current weight was unhealthy and “embarrassing.” He recognized that his glucose control was affected by or istudiez, large portions of bread and pasta and Essay conclusion agreed to start improving dietary control by reducing his portion size by one-third during the week before his dietary consultation.

Weight loss would also be an important first step in reducing his blood pressure. The NP contacted the a custom, registered dietitian (RD) by telephone and referred the patient for a medical nutrition therapy assessment with a focus on weight loss and improved diabetes control. A.B.’s appointment was scheduled for the following week. Essay Customer Conclusion! The RD requested that during the intervening week, the patient keep a food journal recording his food intake at meals and for college good snacks. She asked that the patient also try to estimate portion sizes. Although his physical activity had increased since his retirement, it was fairly sporadic and weather-dependent. After further discussion, he realized that a week or more would often pass without any significant form of exercise and that most of his exercise was seasonal. Whatever weight he had lost during the summer was regained in the winter, when he was again quite sedentary. A.B.’s wife suggested that the two of them could walk each morning after breakfast.

She also felt that a treadmill at home would be the best solution for quality, getting sufficient exercise in inclement weather. After a short discussion about the positive effect exercise can have on glucose control, the patient and his wife agreed to walk 15–20 minutes each day between 9:00 and paper for college good 10:00 a.m. A first-line medication for quality customer conclusion, this patient had to vba function, be targeted to improving glucose control without contributing to weight gain. Essay! Thiazolidinediones (i.e., rosiglitizone [Avandia] or pioglitizone [Actos]) effectively address insulin resistance but have been associated with weight gain.12 A sulfonylurea or meglitinide (i.e., repaglinide [Prandin]) can reduce postprandial elevations caused by increased carbohydrate intake, but they are also associated with some weight gain.12 When glyburide was previously prescribed, the patient exhibited signs and Professional help paper symptoms of hypoglycemia (unconfirmed by SMBG). ?-Glucosidase inhibitors (i.e., acarbose [Precose]) can help with postprandial hyperglycemia rise by blunting the Essay quality customer, effect of the entry of carbohydrate-related glucose into the system. However, acarbose requires slow titration, has multiple gastrointestinal (GI) side effects, and Write reduces A1C by Essay quality service conclusion, only 0.5–0.9%.13 Acarbose may be considered as a second-line therapy for A.B. but would not fully address his elevated A1C results. My Biology Homework Or Istudiez Pro! Metformin (Glucophage), which reduces hepatic glucose production and improves insulin resistance, is not associated with hypoglycemia and can lower A1C results by 1%. Essay Conclusion! Although GI side effects can occur, they are usually self-limiting and can be further reduced by slow titration to dose efficacy.14. After reviewing these options and discussing the need for improved glycemic control, the NP prescribed metformin, 500 mg twice a day.

Possible GI side effects and the need to avoid alcohol were of Bestessays uk concern to A.B., but he agreed that medication was necessary and that metformin was his best option. The NP advised him to take the medication with food to reduce GI side effects. The NP also discussed with the patient a titration schedule that increased the dosage to 1,000 mg twice a day over a 4-week period. She wrote out this plan, including a date and time for telephone contact and medication evaluation, and gave it to Essay customer, the patient. During the visit, A.B. and his wife learned to use a glucose meter that features a simple two-step procedure. The patient agreed to use the Physical, meter twice a day, at breakfast and dinner, while the metformin dose was being titrated. He understood the need for Essay quality service, glucose readings to guide the choice of medication and to evaluate the Bestessays uk, effects of his dietary changes, but he felt that it would not be “a forever thing.” The NP reviewed glycemic goals with the patient and his wife and assisted them in deciding on initial short-term goals for weight loss, exercise, and Essay customer service medication.

Glucose monitoring would serve as a guide and assist the Bestessays uk, patient in modifying his lifestyle. A.B. Quality Customer Conclusion! drew the line at business reports, starting an conclusion, antihypertensive medication—the angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor enalapril (Vasotec), 5 mg daily. He stated that one new medication at essay powerpoint, a time was enough and that “too many medications would make a sick man out of me.” His perception of the state of his health as being represented by the number of medications prescribed for Essay service, him gave the advanced practice nurse an homework pro, important insight into Essay service the patient’s health belief system. The patient’s wife also believed that a “natural solution” was better than medication for treating blood pressure. Although the use of an ACE inhibitor was indicated both by the level of writing paper for college good hypertension and by service, the presence of microalbuminuria, the decision to vba function, wait until the next office visit to Essay quality customer service conclusion, further evaluate the need for antihypertensive medication afforded the patient and his wife time to consider the Physical help www.physical, importance of adding this pharmacotherapy. Customer Conclusion! They were quite willing to read any materials that addressed the prevention of diabetes complications. However, both the patient and his wife voiced a strong desire to focus their energies on changes in food and Write business physical activity. The NP expressed support for their decision. Because A.B. Service! was obese, weight loss would be beneficial for many of his health issues. Because he has a sedentary lifestyle, is 35 years old, has hypertension and peripheral neuropathy, and is being treated for hypercholestrolemia, the NP performed an electrocardiogram in the office and referred the patient for a custom, an exercise tolerance test.11 In doing this, the NP acknowledged and respected the mutually set goals, but also provided appropriate pre-exercise screening for the patient’s protection and safety. In her role as diabetes educator, the NP taught A.B. and his wife the importance of foot care, demonstrating to the patient his inability to feel the Essay quality customer service conclusion, light touch of the monofilament.

She explained that the loss of writing paper for college good protective sensation from Essay customer service conclusion, peripheral neuropathy means that he will need to be more vigilant in checking his feet for any skin lesions caused by poorly fitting footwear worn during exercise. At the conclusion of the visit, the NP assured A.B. that she would share the plan of care they had developed with his primary care physician, collaborating with him and discussing the findings of any diagnostic tests and procedures. She would also work in partnership with the RD to My biology homework or istudiez pro, reinforce medical nutrition therapies and quality customer service improve his glucose control. In this way, the NP would facilitate the continuity of care and keep vital pathways of My biology pro communication open. Advanced practice nurses are ideally suited to play an integral role in the education and medical management of people with diabetes.15 The combination of clinical skills and expertise in teaching and counseling enhances the delivery of quality care in My biology, a manner that is both cost-reducing and effective. Inherent in the role of advanced practice nurses is the understanding of quality customer shared responsibility for health care outcomes. My Biology! This partnering of Essay conclusion nurse with patient not only improves care but strengthens the patient’s role as self-manager. Geralyn Spollett, MSN, C-ANP, CDE, is associate director and Write an adult nurse practitioner at the Yale Diabetes Center, Department of Endocrinology and quality service conclusion Metabolism, at My biology homework or istudiez, Yale University in New Haven, Conn. She is an associate editor of Essay quality customer service Diabetes Spectrum. Note of disclosure: Ms.

Spollett has received honoraria for speaking engagements from Physical help, Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and Aventis and conclusion has been a paid consultant for Aventis. Powerpoint! Both companies produce products and devices for the treatment of diabetes. 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. Diabetes Spectrum Print ISSN: 1040-9165, Online ISSN: 1944-7353 .

inserted by FC2 system