Problem solving essay obesity journal

Jan/Sat/2018 | Uncategorized

Essay solution obesity

Problem solving essay obesity journal

Order Custom Written Essays Online -
Problem / Solution Essay - Obesity - Academic English UK

Jan 27, 2018 Problem solving essay obesity journal, order essay -
Problem solving essay on obesity - Chinese Medicine Centre

Buy essays online from the smartest writing company! Good job! After a long search you’ve found the right place to buy essay online. You’ve looked around at many writing offers, and now feel free to take a rest, and solving essay obesity enjoy high-quality papers. Paper! Payforessay is the one and only peaceful valley of discounts and special offers. Get a 15% discount if you’re here for the first time!

Buy an Problem solving obesity journal, essay from the writers you choose yourself without extra payments! Enjoy free revision of your paper for 2 weeks after the essay, deadline (only if you need it!) Order the Problem solving essay obesity journal, supreme double check for your important paper for only $14.99! Welcome to the place of writing excellence! It’s hard to believe how tough our writer selection process is. Every new writing professional has to pass a grammar test and Longman paper an in-depth analysis of his or her first essay. Therefore, many fail and Problem obesity the rejection rate is quite high at this stage. Moreover, we have a special department to check the papers delivered by our writers on a regular basis.

The best writers get motivated by special bonuses as the quality we provide is of paramount importance. This way, we strive to promote the culture of Phd thesis on criminology, superb writing in our company. We’re doing everything possible to provide you with the best options to buy an essay! You might think that our best writers are so high-flying that there is Problem solving obesity, no chance for paper due tomorrow, you to keep in touch with them during a paper writing process. But in fact, all of our talented writers are here to help you. We call ourselves a custom writing company for a reason – all of our papers are made in accordance with your needs. Feel free to Problem solving essay, write messages to your helper during the process at any time! Just place your order right now to get things started a bit earlier. On top of on criminology, this, our editors double-check the quality.

There is no way for any mistakes to creep into your essay! Remember, our support team works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just give them a call so that they can lead you through the ordering process: Explain your academic needs to us so we can carefully prepare the paper you want Invest money in the success of your education Track the progress of your order whenever you want Reach your writer or friendly support manager at any time Download an solving essay, excellent essay! We have firm reasons to believe that our essays are excellent. Our writing scholars are well aware of the review essay, following guarantees: We comply with the highest standards of solving essay, English. We don’t just trust our writers because they are native speakers, we require their exceptional grammar and style awareness. It’s nice to buy essays online – we deliver with no delays! Your satisfaction with our work is a must. Paper Renaissance! That is solving obesity journal, why, we won’t send you unfinished or substandard papers.

You won’t make any extra payments that have not been discussed beforehand. In very rare cases when you get the essay you are not completely satisfied with, you are free to ask for a complete refund. Don’t you think that Payforessay is the best place to buy essays online? Manage your time wisely – hire your online essay writer today! Once you complete the Essay descriptive, order form on our website, a qualified member of our tireless 24/7 Support Team assigns one of the obesity, best essay writers online according to your academic degree field, the sphere of knowledge and all additional requirements. Rest assured, our qualified college essay writers make every effort to complete your project exactly on time.

So, even if you need an urgent custom term paper, you’ll get it ASAP! Taking into account the topic of your assignment, its level of difficulty or length, our certified term paper writers have all the necessary skills to Longman dictionary, produce an outstanding project. Here are just a few extra things you can expect from our writing service: Professional competence and Problem dedication Creativity and Phd thesis uniqueness A personal approach Timely delivery Confidentiality and many other advantages. Generally, students are on a tight budget, so they’re searching for Problem essay obesity journal, cheap research papers to ten, order. What you can receive from PayForEssay is a great combination of price and quality: reasonable prices that fit within your budget and Problem essay obesity top-grade academic papers that are well accepted by teachers.

If you thought that you’d have to drain your wallet to buy custom essay — don’t worry! PayForEssay combines low prices and awesome quality. Whatever the challenge is, buy term papers here and get the best solutions to 10 page research paper due tomorrow, your problems with academic writing. Journal! Remember that when you buy research papers or any other type of assignments at our company, you order an outstanding product, written from scratch with well-researched sources in Literary paper renaissance accordance with all your instructions. Can you write my essay at a lower cost? – The answer is Problem solving essay obesity journal, always “Yes.” With a huge number of Literary research, custom services on the web, finding the one to create a draft paper for you isn’t a big deal. Problem Solving Obesity Journal! But if you ask “can you write my essay for me at a lower cost,” there will be few options left. Paper Dictionary! And PayForEssay is essay, sure to be on the list of those whose help is readily help. On Criminology! There is no need to solving essay obesity, tell us how tough student life is. We’ve gone through it and Write film review plan know how difficult it is to juggle studies, job and a social life. Like it or not, you are likely to sacrifice one of these things.

That’s why when you ask us a question “will you write my paper for a cut price”, we’ll give you a straight answer: “We sure can.” PayForEssay aims to make your life easier. Forget about the issue of: “who is going to write my research paper for me cheaply?” We don’t charge a fortune for the papers we deliver even if it is a complex project. So how is it possible for us to offer great results and ask for solving journal, a fair price? This is assignment, how we do it: First-time discount. Every customer gets 10% off the Problem solving, order Flexible revision policy. Plan! Get your draft improved within two weeks or a month for free 100% beneficial loyalty and Problem solving obesity referral programs Regular bonuses and extra promotions.

We love our customers, and they entrust us with their “write my papers” requests. So, what are you waiting for? Place an order today so we can meet your expectations!

Essay Writing Service -
Problem solving essay on childhood obesity - Magnificent Panam

Jan 27, 2018 Problem solving essay obesity journal, pay for exclusive essay -
IELTS Writing Task 2: problem and solution (obesity) - ielts-simon com

How to write a 30-second TV commercial script. Every copywriter longs for the opportunity to write a TV commercial. But the type of commercial you’ll end up writing isn’t what you think it will be. Unless you work at an ad agency or video production house, you’re not going to come anywhere close to writing a script for the next NIKE commercial. You might get the opportunity to write a direct response or DRTV commercial.

But you’re more likely to write spots for shoe stores, neighborhood banks, used car dealers, furniture outlets, fruit markets, and other local businesses. Not too impressive, I know, but there’s a ton of essay, small businesses who need these kind of TV spots. Help Australia? And someone has to write the scripts. Right? It might as well be you. Understanding Local TV Advertising. TV commercials are not like other media, such as print or websites. A reader browsing a website has plenty of time to absorb information and Problem essay obesity journal, can even reread copy that is interesting or informative. However, TV commercials happen in 10 page research paper due tomorrow ten real time.

Most local spots run 30 seconds. That’s all the Problem solving obesity journal, time you have to Assignment essay australia tell the viewer about whatever you’re selling. When it’s over, it’s over. Of course, an solving obesity journal advertiser will run commercials more than once, so viewers may be able to see your spot several times. However, the number of Essay ghostwriter descriptive, times it runs is out of your control.

So you shouldn’t rely on repetition to get your message across. It should be clear and complete even if seen just once. It’s also important to remember that the small businesses who run local TV ads don’t have a big budget. The owners usually operate brick-and-mortar stores and want to attract local customers. Your commercial can’t waste time on clever visuals or dialog. Solving Obesity Journal? It must introduce the business quickly and Literary research assignment renaissance, give viewers a reason to go to the store. The 30-Second TV Commercial Formula.

There are many ways to structure a TV commercial, but for our purposes, let’s stick to the standard “voice over” spot. This means that an announcer reads about 30 seconds of Problem journal, copy accompanied by synchronized video. (Technically, a 30-second commercial is research paper assignment, 28.5 seconds. Solving Essay? You lose about one and Essay ghostwriter descriptive, a half seconds to obesity journal fade the video up at the beginning and down at the end.) So you will write a script consisting of two elements: the audio (announcer’s voice over) and the video. Click to Longman paper dictionary download a pdf of this template. Most writers use a specially formatted TV script template for this, a page with the Audio on one side and the Video on the other. You can see the template I use here. If there is Problem journal, anything like a formula for writing a local 30-second TV script, it’s this: With only 30 seconds to work with, you don’t have much time to help essay build a mood or be clever. You must get to the point with the first sentence. Come right out and say what the spot is going to Problem solving be about.

“Save 50 percent on all living room furniture at Finley’s Furniture!” “Sun Bank offers you the lowest rate home equity loans in town.” “Buy your dream car at Nolte Chevrolet for just one dollar down!” The lead sentence in a commercial is like the Write essay, headline in a print ad. Essay Obesity Journal? It must get the viewer’s attention, select the appropriate audience for the message, and make the viewer want to research paper due tomorrow ten know more. Along with the Problem essay obesity, announcer speaking this lead sentence, you will need to show a visual to go along with it. If the commercial is about saving 50 percent at Finley’s Furniture, you could show an attractive set of furniture with the 10 page ten, words “Save 50%” on the screen. Words on a TV screen are generally called “chyron” or “CG” for character generator. So when you write the Problem obesity, announcer’s first sentence in the audio column, you will also write instructions for the video and CG in the Video column. After you SAY IT, you need to EXPLAIN IT. If your lead sentence is successful, you now have the attention of the viewer and must spend a few seconds sharing additional details. If your lead sentence is “Save 50 percent on all living room furniture at Finley’s Furniture,” you could show various brand name pieces of furniture with audio that names each one. Or to keep it simple, the paper dictionary, audio may be nothing more than “Save 50% off traditional furniture.

Save 50% off modern furniture. Essay? Save 50% off sectionals, tables, and lamps.” And so on. Finally, after you SAY IT and on criminology, EXPLAIN IT, you should REPEAT IT. This sounds pretty simple, but a lot of writers forget this. Remember that your audience is Problem solving, not necessarily a captive one. Attention spans are very, very short.

With remote controls and on criminology, hundreds of channels to choose from, you can also expect many viewers to come into essay obesity, your spot late. They may be interested in what you’re talking about, but if you don’t repeat your “headline,” you run the risk of essay australia, loosing a sale. Often you just need to repeat the idea in the lead sentence and, since you’re probably urging people to show up at essay, a store at Essay descriptive, a particular time, give the location and time. Like this: “Save 50 percent on every piece of living room furniture in the store. This weekend only at Finley’s Furniture. 123 Main Street in downtown Groveport.” On the screen, you could show “Save 50%” plus the solving essay obesity journal, date and ghostwriter descriptive, address, along with a picture of the outside of the store. Quick Tip For Writing Local TV Commercials. Okay, I know a commercial like this isn’t very sophisticated. It doesn’t take a genius to Problem solving essay obesity journal write one. That’s why the hardest part is resisting the urge to be creative.

You have a job to do, usually to drive buyers to a store location. And more often than not, the more creative you try to be, the more likely your commercial will fail. What you have to learn is how to build the words, images, and CG so they deliver a clear, complete message in just 30 seconds. So here’s my tip: Set up your DVR or video recorder to capture a few dozen local TV ads. Then watch them carefully and Write film essay, transcribe the audio and video images. After doing this a few times, you’ll start to get a sense for how local TV commercials are put together. Eventually you’ll be able to write a script on journal, your own.

It may not be an award winner, but it will probably be good enough to get the job done. Subscribe to blog by RSS or E-mail. 42 Comments on How to research ten write a 30-second TV commercial script. I can see how this is Problem essay obesity, also a really concise method to get your message across in other mediums too, such as classified ads, radio, and help essay australia, this would even work well for YouTube informercials. Thanks for essay obesity, the insight. The Underdog Millionaire. Well it would work for radio.

Classified line ads are so short you basically have to keep them to a headline. They’re like tweeting. For a 30-second TV script you have about 70 – 80 words. That’s short. actually, it is Essay ghostwriter descriptive, very intersting for me, because i work in NATO in tv section and have to write tv spot for the support of Afghanistan governmet, but we havent any training now and i am new for that work . so, i hope to support me in this case for how to write spots for 2 minutes and what is important for best script to regard it and learn it. I am a graphic designer by trade, based in Problem the UK, which has involved a certain amount of copywriting and Longman dictionary, copyediting for both print and web over a 26 year career. I have recently been asked to write a 30 second tv ad though and I find the opportunity to tempting to turn down. Problem Solving Essay Obesity? I will be studying your tips pages while I consider my approach but I have no idea what to offer as a fee nor what the going rate is for Write film review, such a commercial. Can you offer any guidance? There really is no “going rate” in copywriting.

Fees are all over the lot. But you can see the following for a sense of what full-time professional copywriters might charge. http://www.directcreative.com/copywriter-salaries-and-fees.html. Keep in Problem essay obesity journal mind that this may be higher or lower than what YOU can get. It’s all about your experience and skill and the expectations of your client. Can anyone tell me some of the ways to market or the best way of Essay ghostwriter descriptive, approaching new prospective clients to offer my services. Writing commercials is going to be my new career, so I look forward to Problem solving obesity hearing from Longman paper dictionary you. [. Problem Solving Essay Obesity? ] How to write a 30-second TV commercial script [. Ghostwriter Descriptive? ] Not sure where direct creative dot com got it’s numbers, but they must have come from a mighty big city. The rest of us would charge half or so for solving essay obesity, just about everything listed.

It’s not because we’re cheap or don’t provide good work. Rather, it’s that we live in essay places that don’t require a $100,000 income to get by. Daniel: So your fees are based on where you live? That’s not a good business strategy. Solving Journal? Fees should be based on your skill, experience, and the value you bring to a client. Now that I think about it, I agree. However, my cost of living does indeed go into what I charge a client. Equally as important for me is the longevity of the relationship. Is it a once-off job?

Yeah, I’ll be charging the same fees on Assignment australia, the page you linked to. But I don’t look for one-time jobs. I go for long-term relationships with clients. Solving Essay Journal? When I find these clients, I charge less because the consistent income is descriptive, worth it for me. Thanks for the post and Problem solving essay journal, comment, Daniel: I think differently. My location has nothing to do with my fees.

And long-term clients pay the same as everyone else and are happy to do so. And just for film, the record, the fees listed on my other website in the Copywriter Information Center are not my fees, but typical fees for professional-level copywriters. I bill at the equivalent of $500 an Problem obesity journal hour. it will be good if u show some TV ad script of 30 seconds. i have read this post of how to make a 30 seconds TV ad script. but it will good if u show any TV script.. thank you. I second ‘no rules’ comment on 13th April.

Show us a sample script please!! Boring for ghostwriter descriptive, the experienced, but VERY useful for us newbies :0) Well, I don’t have a clue what I am doing! So much for Problem, scripts. I was wondering how to go about submitting a commercial script to Assignment australia a company. Is it a standard process to obesity journal get an agent and have them submit it. I assume unsolicited scripts are alot like unsolicited songs. Paper? They get round-filed!

Can you walk me through the solving essay obesity, process? I appreciate your pages. Greg: You don’t need an research due tomorrow agent and obesity journal, you don’t “submit” scripts. Paper Renaissance? If a client hires you to write a script, you write the script and get paid. It doesn’t work at all like submitting songs. Perhaps I asked the question incorrectly.

I have an Problem essay journal idea for a TV commercial. How would I go about 10 page paper due tomorrow, getting that idea to the company. I know they would be using an ad agency. Is there any possibility that a person can get their idea to the agency without an advocate of some kind? Greg: If you want to show a script to a business, such as a local pizza shop or car dealer, just call and make an appointment with the manager or whoever runs the advertising. This is a low probability tactic, though. I recommend that you contact local agencies (small ones) and video production houses and show them some sample scripts. If you can form a relationship with one or two, you might get some work as it becomes available. I’ve been surfing the web all night looking for a framework on how to write a tv ad and your site has the best and right kind of resources for me. I’m going to Problem essay launch my website soon and was thinking that putting a 30 to Assignment essay australia 45 secs add on the home page as part of the pre launch activity would be a different and solving essay, unique idea.

The call to action are: to join my fb fan page and; to Essay descriptive spread the word out to Problem obesity their friends so that they can visit the website. The offer I’ll be making are free resources such as pdfs of articles I’ve written and maybe even mp3s. The product would be my expertise on personal and corporate change. I also happen to Essay descriptive be handy with video and video editing so I was thinking that the ad(s) would contain me addressing the viewer. Does this make sense or have I gone bonkers? My question is would the formula above work for what I want to do? Reza: You’re not bonkers. This formula might work, but it’s geared for TV ads. I recommend you be less promotional and more personal.

Ask yourself: What would I say if I were talking to journal someone about this? Thanks for replying. I’m going to use the formula and see how it goes. Will let you know once I’ve done it. Assignment Help Essay Australia? I’ve gone through a lot of the resources on your site and I think I can now share my story. Thanks…. I took your advice and have created some Pre launch teaser videos. The Pre launch campaign has already started and Problem essay, I’m getting some results. It is less promotional and more intimate though it’s tough to look at the camera and deliver the lines. I decided to do it in the form of an interview.

Many thanks for writing this post. I may not have used the formula You mentioned but the article took me in a whole new direction. I will definitely use the 30s formula when I start to sell products. Until the ghostwriter, next time. Cheers. Who are these centaur-pricks that dissuade creative geniuses and tell them that they “can’t” do anything but local swill?

This is why the advertising industry is nothing more than ineffective and Problem, mind-numbing crap these days. You have these wannabe intellectual jerks that do and on criminology, say anything to protect turf that doesn’t belong to them or anyone. I guarantee that people like Dean are the essay, very people that that have no evidence of their advertising brilliance. Just move on and continue to network into the company by methodically bypassing arrogant and greedy men like the author of this very useless piece of web-fodder. Advertising is NOT something that belongs to Assignment elitist dream-killers that have no intention of opening the front-door to the real creative prodigies that are out Problem essay journal, there waiting to paper bury them with fresh and exciting ideas that they themselves only wish they could mentally manufacture. I’ve been asked by solving, a couple of clients to do a video script for YouTube videos. Is it fair to assume that your TV script example would also work for YouTube videos? I see what needs to be done, but I’m struggling with the implementation part. Can you help me understand what I need to do with the Write plan, script template and the two columns? Am I to Problem essay journal input copy into Essay, one column and suggested pictures/stock photos or situations in the other?

Do you have an actual template that contains text et al to share with us? I appreciate your help. Monika: I can’t say whether this formula would work for you because I don’t know anything about your assignment. Problem Obesity Journal? The template would work fine, however. Yes, copy in one column, video in the other. well i am applying for a place in an advertising school, and i have applied for copy writing but now I am worried about job placements in the industry of Phd thesis, copy writing. i would truly love to be the best at solving, what i do but it seems as if, if you do not follow the help australia, trend you are most likely to loose. from South Africa. Hi Dean!honestly u saved myday.A’ve been storming my head to wok things out but here is the way forward. I have ideals to make ads but i failed in tactical implementation of it and essay obesity, how to sell the ideals(scripts). Soon il strt up a TV program and in this project i want to Assignment be unique therefore i designed package which can accomodate various commercials in a three different segments therefore i found ur tips very helpful en il take these tw days to solving essay journal work on australia, it.QN:in my work plan i spared 1min for ad at the end of each segment.it can sound good to fix 3ads of 30-sec with in a time frame?thnx.

I see I’m a little late to the party. In any case, I started a web site called SpecBank.com that provides ad-agency-quality TV commercial scripts to Problem obesity aspiring commercial directors to shoot for Longman paper, their reels. If you’re interested in submitting TV spot scripts, and they’re good, I would distribute them to the members to see if anyone is interested in shooting your ideas. You can also download free samples of Problem solving journal, TV commercial scripts. Dan. If Catalectic has a problem with your advice, I’m sure they’re welcome to offer a better choice; since they haven’t, I can only surmise that they don’t offer a comparative option of their own. You have, by comment review, examples of people who’ve benefited from your assistance. . Assignment Australia? For a beginner or someone doing this for small audiences, I think your completely FREE contribution of Problem essay, advice will serve to start someone on the road as opposed to regaling this cynic in Literary paper renaissance order that they simply never try Thank you for Problem solving essay obesity journal, offering assistance and a basic framework to start with. A fantastic formula and road map Dean, if one’s intent is to force even more blight on the culture while scraping the bottom of the barrel in craft, style and Longman paper, most assuredly real persuasive effectiveness. Screaming 50% off doesn’t require a copywriter or even a writer, just someone willing to accept the erroneous belief that this complete lack of essay obesity journal, skill and ability is help essay australia, somehow doing the Problem solving essay journal, job. It isn’t.

It is however why people dislike advertising, are often offended by Assignment help essay australia, advertising and most often turn the channel. Be honest with your audience Dean, you couldn’t get a job in the mail room of an agency where people know what they are doing. As being a benefit for beginners, that is only true if one is Problem solving essay, beginning to be the absolute worst in his or her imagined advertising career. This is not how it works, it is only how real amateurs might go about doing it. You should be ashamed for presenting it as otherwise. You have no clue what you’re talking about. And as for getting a job at an agency…agencies offer me jobs frequently and they can’t afford me.

I bill out at $500 an hour. No clue? I wouldn’t hire you, and I’ve hired some of the best in the industry. $500? For what? Dribble passing itself off as effective communication? I’m sure there are agencies out Assignment help essay australia, there that would give you a position, that doesn’t make you or them what advertising is about. You are the contemporary version of the carny barker, and you do a great disservice to any who dream of getting into advertising. By the way, $500 a day is solving essay journal, a flat rate paid to 10 page ten entry level wannabe’s and Problem solving obesity journal, Mac jockeys. hardly a verification of your imagined skills, though I would be suspect of any ‘agency’ or “client’ who would pay $5 for what you are offering. You’re a troll, shunga. Paper? I don’t have time for trolls. Be gone.

$500 an solving essay obesity journal hour? Really? Who would in their right mind pay you $500 an hour? You sir are delusional, a con artist or a liar. But what you are not is a copywriter, an ad writer, a writer for Assignment help essay australia, that matter, or an ad guy. Solving Obesity? You are a fraud and your advice is worthless, pitifully so.

Copywriter Salaries and Fees on my business website: Comprehensive information about freelance copywriting: how do you suggest I contact local businesses to allow them to Longman paper dictionary see commercials scripts that have been written. And do you suggest me recording the script, since im an solving obesity inspiring actor? Over the years I’ve enjoyed a passion for writing some tv commercials and I think they are real good! I’d love to ‘present’ them to potential business clients or ad agencies, but afraid of them maybe declining my scripts but copying my ideas. Is it practical for a ‘no name’ writer to copyright scripts before ever trying to Essay ghostwriter descriptive sell them?

I’d love to be just a freelance writer, not tied to an agency, is there a great way to solving journal get my scripts out there? hi! Dean, i am making a self-promo video for paper dictionary, an artist/sculptor, can you advise how many seconds should it run? Jose: There are no set time limits for online videos, but in general videos should be about obesity journal, 2-4 minutes. They must be long enough to be informative but short enough that people will watch the whole thing.

Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 -
Obesity: Problem, Solution, or Both? - NCBI - NIH

Jan 27, 2018 Problem solving essay obesity journal, how to buy essay cheap with no worries -

an essay on epitaphs from Essays upon Epitaphs I. The first requisite, then, in an Epitaph is, that it should speak, in a tone which shall sink into the heart, the general language of humanity as connected with the subject of death#150;the source from Problem solving obesity journal, which an epitaph proceeds#150;of death, and Literary research assignment, of life. To be born and to die are the two points in which all men feel themselves to be in absolute coincidence. Obesity Journal? This general language may be uttered so strikingly as to entitle an descriptive epitaph to high praise; yet it cannot lay claim to the highest unless other excellencies be superadded. Passing through all intermediate steps, we will attempt to essay obesity journal, determine at once what these excellencies are, and wherein consists the perfection of this species of composition. #150;It will be found to lie in a due proportion of the common or universal feeling of humanity to sensations excited by a distinct and clear conception, conveyed to the reader's mind, of the individual, whose death is deplored and whose memory is to be preserved; at least of his character as, after death, it appeared to those who loved him and lament his loss. The general sympathy ought to be quickened, provoked, and diversified, by particular thoughts, actions , images,#150;circumstances of age, occupation, manner of life, prosperity which the Phd thesis on criminology deceased had known, or adversity to Problem essay obesity, which he had been subject; and these ought to be bound together and solemnised into one harmony by the general sympathy. The two powers should temper, restrain, and exalt each other. The reader ought to know who and what the man was whom he is called upon to think of with interest. A distinct conception should be given (implicitly where it can, rather than explicitly) of the individual lamented. #150;But the Write film review writer of an Problem journal epitaph is 10 page due tomorrow ten, not an anatomist, who dissects the internal frame of the mind; he is not even a painter, who executes a portrait at leisure and in entire tranquillity: his delineation, we must remember, is performed by the side of the grave; and, what is more, the grave of one whom he loves and admires. What purity and brightness is Problem, that virtue clothed in, the image of which must no longer bless our living eyes!

The character of a deceased friend or beloved kinsman is not seen, no#150;nor ought to be seen, otherwise than as a tree through a tender haze or a luminous mist, that spiritualises and beautifies it; that takes away, indeed, but only to the end that the parts which are not abstracted may appear more dignified and lovely; may impress and affect the more. Shall we say, then, that this is not truth, not a faithful image; and that, accordingly, the paper due tomorrow purposes of commemoration cannot be answered? #150;It is truth, and of the highest order; for, though doubtless things are not apparent which did exist; yet, the object being looked at through this medium, parts and proportions are brought into Problem solving essay obesity journal, distinct view which before had been only help essay australia, imperfectly or unconsciously seen: it is truth hallowed by essay love#150;the joint offspring of the worth of the dead and the affections of the living! This may easily be brought to the test. Let one, whose eyes have been sharpened by Assignment help australia personal hostility to discover what was amiss in the character of a good man, hear the tidings of his death, and what a change is wrought in a moment! Enmity melts away; and, as it disappears, unsightliness, disproportion, and deformity, vanish; and, through the influence of Problem solving obesity commiseration, a harmony of love and beauty succeeds. Essay? Bring such a man to the tombstone on solving essay journal which shall be inscribed an epitaph on his adversary, composed in the spirit which we have recommended. Would he turn from it as from an idle tale? No; #150;the thoughtful look, the sigh, and perhaps the involuntary tear, would testify that it had a sane, a generous, and good meaning; and that on the writer's mind had remained an impression which was a true abstract of the character of the deceased; that his gifts and Write film essay, graces were remembered in the simplicity in which they ought to solving obesity journal, be remembered.

The composition and quality of the Assignment australia mind of a virtuous man, contemplated by the side of the grave where his body is mouldering, ought to appear, and be felt as something midway between what he was on Problem solving essay obesity earth walking about with his living frailties, and what he may be presumed to be as a Spirit in Literary research paper assignment renaissance heaven. Yet, though the writer who would excite sympathy is bound in this case, more than in any other, to give proof that he himself has been moved, it is to solving journal, be remembered, that to Assignment help australia, raise a monument is a sober and a reflective act; that the inscription which it bears is intended to be permanent, and for universal perusal; and that, for this reason, the thoughts and solving obesity, feelings expressed should be permanent also#150;liberated from that weakness and anguish of sorrow which is in nature transitory, and which with instinctive decency retires from Assignment australia, notice. The passions should be subdued, the emotions controlled; strong, indeed, but nothing ungovernable or wholly involuntary. Seemliness requires this, and truth requires it also: for how can the narrator otherwise be trusted? Moreover, a grave is a tranquillising object: resignation in course of time springs up from it as naturally as the wild flowers, besprinkling the turf with which it may be covered, or gathering round the monument by which it is defended. The very form and substance of the monument which has received the inscription, and solving journal, the appearance of the letters, testifying with what a slow and laborious hand they must have been engraven, might seem to reproach the author who had given way upon research renaissance, this occasion to transports of mind, or to quick turns of conflicting passion; though the same might constitute the life and beauty of Problem obesity a funeral oration or elegiac poem. from Essays upon Phd thesis, Epitaphs III. Words are too awful an instrument for good and essay obesity journal, evil to be trifled with: they hold above all other external powers a dominion over Write film review, thoughts. If words be not (recurring to a metaphor before used) an incarnation of the solving thought but only a clothing for it, then surely will they prove an ill gift; such a one as those poisoned vestments, read of in the stories of on criminology superstitious times, which had power to consume and to alienate from his right mind the victim who put them on. Language, if it do not uphold, and feed, and Problem journal, leave in quiet, like the power of gravitation or the air we breathe, is a counter-spirit, unremittingly and noiselessly at work to derange, to subvert, to lay waste, to vitiate, and to dissolve. Longman Paper? The Babe was sucking at the breast. When God did call him to his rest.

In an obscure corner of a Country Church-yard I once espied, half-overgrown with Hemlock and Nettles, a very small Stone laid upon the ground, bearing nothing more than the name of the Problem solving Deceased with the date of birth and due tomorrow ten, death, importing that it was an Infant which had been born one day and died the following. I know not how far the Reader may be in sympathy with me, but more awful thoughts of rights conferred, of hopes awakened, of remembrances stealing away or vanishing were imparted to my mind by that Inscription there before my eyes than by any other that it has ever been my lot to meet with upon Problem solving essay obesity, a Tomb-stone.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -

Jan 27, 2018 Problem solving essay obesity journal, online cheap custom essay -

Essay on Problem solving journal Religion: Meaning, Nature , Role and other details (5931 Words) Here is your essay on religion, it’s meaning, nature, role and other details! Religion is an almost universal institution in human society. It is Phd thesis on criminology, found in all societies, past and present. All the preliterate societies known to us have religion. Religion goes back to the beginning of the culture itself. It is a very ancient institution. There is no primitive society without religion. Image Courtesy : upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9d/Religios_collage_%28large%29.jpg/1280px-Religios_collage_%28large%29.jpg. Like other social institutions, religion also arose from the intellectual power of man in solving obesity, response to certain felt needs of men. While most people consider religion as universal and therefore, a significant institution of societies.

It is the foundation on which the normative structure of society stands. It is the social institution that deals with sacred things, that lie beyond our knowledge and control. It has influenced other institutions. Write Review! It has been exerting tremendous influence upon political and economic aspects of life. It is said that man from the earliest times has been incurably religious.

Judaism, Christianity, Islam (Semitic religions), Hinduism and Problem solving obesity Buddhism; Confucianism, Taoism and Shinto (Chinese-Japanese religions) etc. Phd Thesis! are examples of the great religions of the world. Religion is concerned with the shared beliefs and practices of human beings. It is the human response to Problem essay those elements in the life and environment of mankind which are beyond their ordinary comprehension. Religion is pre-eminently social and is found in nearly all societies. Majumdar and Madan explain that the word religion has its origin in Assignment essay, the Latin word Rel (I) igio. This is derived from two root words.

The first root is Leg, meaning “together, count or observe”. Problem Essay Obesity! The second root is Lig, meaning ‘to bind’. The first root refers to belief in and practice of “signs of Divine Communication”. The second root refers to the carrying out those activities which link human beings with the supernatural powers. Thus, we find that the word religion basically represents beliefs and practices which are generally the main characteristics of all religions. Central to all religions is the Phd thesis concept of faith. Religion in this sense is the organisation of faith which binds human beings to their temporal and transcendental foundation.

By faith man is distinguished from Problem other beings. It is 10 page research due tomorrow, essentially a subjective and Problem obesity private matter. 10 Page Paper! Faith is something which binds us together and is therefore, more important than reason. Pfleiderer defined religion as “that reference men’s life to a word governing power which seeks to solving grow into a living union with it.” According to James G. Frazer considered religion as a belief in Phd thesis on criminology, “Powers superior to man which are believed to direct and control the course of Problem solving essay nature and of human life”. As Christopher Dauson writes, “Whenever and Assignment wherever man has a sense of dependence on external powers which are conceived as mysterious and higher than man’s own, there is religion, and the feelings of awe and self-abasement with which man is filled in the presence of such powers is essentially a religious emotion, the root of worship and prayer.” Arnold W. Green defines religion as “a system of beliefs and symbolic practices and objects, governed by faith rather than by knowledge, which relates man to an unseen supernatural realm beyond the known and beyond the controllable.”

According to Maclver and Page, “Religion, as we understand the term, implies a relationship not merely between man and man but also between man and some higher power.” As Gillin and Gillin says, “The social field of religion may be regarded as including those emotionalized beliefs prevalent in a social group concurring the supernatural plus crest and behaviour, material objects and symbols associated with such beliefs.” Thus, there are numerous definitions of religion given thinkers according to their own conceptions. As a matter of fact the forms in which religion expresses itself vary so much that it is essay obesity, difficult to agree upon a definition. Some maintain that religion includes a belief in supernatural or mysterious powers and that it expresses itself in Literary research paper renaissance, overt activities designed to deal with those powers. Others regard religion as something very earthly and materialistic, designed to achieve practical ends. Sumner and Keller asserted that, “Religion in history, from the earliest to very recent days, has not been a matter of morality at all but of rites, rituals, observance and ceremony”. Religion, in fact, is not a mere process of mediations about man’s life; it is essay journal, also a means of preserving the values of life. While it is ghostwriter, possible to define religion as belief in God or some super-natural powers, it is well to remember that there can also be a Godless religion as Buddhism. In sociology, the word religion is used in journal, a wider sense than that used in Assignment help, religious books. A common characteristic found among all religions is that they represent a complex of emotional feelings and attitudes towards mysterious and perplexities of life.

According to Radin it consists of two parts: (a) Physiological and (b) psychological. The physiological part expresses itself in such acts as kneeling, closing the eyes, touching the feet. The psychological part consists of supernormal sensitivity to certain traditions and beliefs. While belief in supernatural powers may be considered basic to all religion, equally fundamental is the presence of essay obesity a deeply emotional feeling which Golden Weiber called the “religion thrill”. If we analyse the great religions of the world, we shall find that each of them contains, five basic elements: (1) belief in Assignment essay, supernatural powers, (2) belief in the holy, (3) ritual, (4) acts defined as sinful and (5) some method of salvation. The first basic element of religion is the belief that there are supernatural powers. These powers are believed to influence human life and solving essay obesity control all natural phenomena. Research Paper Assignment! Some call these supernatural forces God, other call them Gods. Problem Solving Obesity Journal! There are even others who do not call them by any name. They simply consider them as forces in their universe. 10 Page Research Paper Ten! Thus, belief in the non-sensory, super-empirical world is the first element of religion.

There are certain holy or sacred elements of religion. These constitute the Problem solving essay heart of the religion. There are certain things which are regarded as holy or sacred. But a thing is Write film review essay, holy or sacred not because of a peculiar quality of thing. Essay! An attitude makes a thing holy. The sacred character of a tangible thing is not observable to the senses.

Sacred things are symbols. They symbolize the things of the unseen, super-empirical world, they symbolize certain sacred but tangible realities. When a Hindu worships a cow, he worships it not because of the kind of animal the research renaissance cow is, but because of a host of super-empirical characteristics which this animal is imagined to represent. Religious ritual is “the active side of religion. It is behaviour with reference to super empirical entities and sacred- objects”. Problem Essay! It includes any kind of behavior (such as the wearing of special clothing and the immersion in certain rivers, in the Ganga for instance), prayers, hymns, creedal recitations, and other forms of reverence, usually performed with other people and in Assignment essay australia, public. It can include singing, dancing, weeping, crawling, starving, feasting, etc.

Failure to perform these acts is considered a sin. Each religion defines certain acts as sinful and profane (unholy). They are certain moral principles which are explained to have a supernatural origin. It is obesity, believed that the powers of the other world cherish these principles. The violation of Longman paper dictionary these principles creates man’s sense of Problem solving essay obesity journal guilty. It may also bring upon him the disfavour of the supernatural powers. If the behaviour is not in accordance with the religions code, the behaviour or act is considered as sinful. A method of salvation is the fifth basic element of religion. Man needs some method by which he can regain harmony with the Gods through removal of guilt. Dictionary! In Hindu religion Moksha or Salvation represents the end of Problem solving life, the Assignment help realisation of an inner spirituality in man. The Hindu seeks release from the Problem obesity journal bondage of Karma, which is the joy or suffering he undergoes as a result of his actions in his life.

The ultimate end of life is to attain Moksha. The Buddhist hopes to attain Salvation by being absorbed in the Godhead and Longman paper entering Nirvana. Problem Journal! The Christian has a redeemer in Christ who gave his life for man’s sins. In short, religion is the institutionalised set of beliefs men hold about Assignment help, supernatural forces. It is more or less coherent system of beliefs and practices concerning a supernatural order of beings, forces, places or other entities.

Religion is interwoven with all aspects of human life: with kinship systems, economic and political institutions. Essay Obesity! Prior to the advent of what may be called as “the age of reason”, religion has been the chief supporter of the spiritual and moral values of life. It has shaped domestic, economic and political institutions. Hence, it is obvious that religion performs a number of functions both for the religious group and for paper the wider society. These functions of religion are discussed bellow. 1. Religion Helps in the Struggle for Problem essay obesity Societal Survival: Religion may be said to help in the struggle for ghostwriter descriptive societal survival. Rushton Coulborn has shown that religion played a crucial role in the formation and early development of seven primary civilisations: Egyptian Mesopotamian, Indian, Cretan, Chinese, Middle American and Andean.

Religion in each of these societies gave its members the solving obesity courage needed for survival in an unfavourable environment, by Assignment help australia giving explanations to certain aspects of the human conditions which could not be explained in Problem solving essay journal, a rational manner. In present societies religion also performs this role. By relating the empirical world to the super-empirical world religion gives the individual a sense of security in this rapidly changing world. This sense of security of the individual has significance for the society. Since religion helps man to forget the Phd thesis suffering, disappointments and sorrows in this life’, social dissatisfaction and social unrest become less frequent and the social system continues functioning. 2. Religion Promotes Social Integration: Religion acts as a unifying force and hence, promotes social integration in several ways.

Religion plays an important part in Problem essay journal, crystallising, symbolising and reinforcing common values and norms. Dictionary! It thus provides support for social standards, socially accepted behaviour. Common faith, values and norms etc. are significant in unifying people. As the individuals perform rituals collectively their devotion to group ends is enhanced. Through a ritual individual expresses common beliefs and sentiments. It thus helps him to identify himself more with his fellows, and to Problem essay obesity journal distinguish himself more from members of other groups, communities or nations. By distinguishing between holy and unholy things, religion creates sacred symbol for the values and this symbol becomes the rallying point for all persons who share the same values. The cow as a sacred symbol of the Hindus, for example, is a rallying point which gives cohesion to Hindu society. Religion performs its function of Phd thesis integration through social control. It regulates the conduct of individuals by Problem essay obesity journal enforcing moral principles on them and by prescribing powerful sanctions against them for violation. 3. Religion helps to knit the Social Values of a Society into a Cohesive Whole:

It is the ultimate source of social cohesion. The primary requirement of society is the dictionary common possession of social values by which individuals control the actions of self and others and through which society is perpetuated. Problem Solving Obesity! These social values emanate from religious faith. Religion is the foundation upon which these values rest. Children should obey their parents, should not tell a lie or cheat, women should be faithful to men; people should be honest and virtuous are some of the Literary paper assignment renaissance social values which maintain social cohesion. It is religion that asks man to renounce unsocial activities and requires him to accept limitations upon his wants and desires. All the Problem essay obesity journal religions have preached love and descriptive non-violence. They have emphasized sacrifice and forbearance. 4. Religions Acts as an Agent of essay journal Social Control:

It is one of the means of Literary research paper assignment informal means of social control. Religion not only defines moral expectations for members of the solving obesity journal religious group but usually enforces them. It supports certain types of on criminology social conduct by placing the powerful sanctions of the Problem solving obesity supernatural behind them. It makes certain forms of social behaviour as offences not only against society but also against God. Hence, any violation of the acceptable norm is punishable not only by God but by paper due tomorrow society. Hinduism gives sanction to the caste system which regulates social relations of various classes in India. 5. Problem Solving Essay Journal! Religion Promotes Social Welfare: Religion encourages people to Literary research paper render services to the needy and Problem essay obesity journal poor and review essay promote their welfare. It develops philanthropic attitude of people.

Help and essay obesity assistance are rendered to poor and Essay ghostwriter descriptive destitute persons due to religion inspiration. It is believed that one can obtain the cherished goal of religion by way of giving alms and assistance to solving journal the helpless and needy persons. In this way religion promotes the welfare of Assignment help essay individuals, groups and community. The priesthood often was dedicated to art and culture. The priests laid the foundations of medicine. Problem Solving Essay Obesity Journal! Magic supplied the roots of observation and experimentation from which science developed. It also inculcated the habit of charity among the people who opened many charitable institutions like hospitals, rest houses, temples to Assignment help essay australia help the needy and the poor. 7. It Rationalizes and Makes bearable Individual Suffering in the known World: Religion serves to soothe the man in times of his suffering and disappointment.

In this world man often suffers disappointment even in the midst of all hopes and achievements. The things for which he strives are in some measure always denied to him. When human hopes are blighted, when all that was planned and striven for has been swept away, man naturally wants something to console and compensate him. When a son dies man seeks to assuage his grief in Problem essay obesity, ritualistic exchanges of condolence. On God he puts faith and entertains the belief that some unseen power moves in mysterious ways to make even his loss meaningful. Faith in God compensates him and sustains his interest in life and makes it bearable. In this way religion helps man to bear his frustrations and encourages him to accept his lot on earth. 8. On Criminology! Religion Enhances Self-importance: It expands one’s self to infinite proportions. Man unites himself with the infinite and feels ennobled. Through unity with the Problem solving infinite the self is made majestic and triumphant.

Man considers himself the noblest work of God with whom he shall be united and his self thus becomes grand and luminous. Besides this, religion shapes domestic, economic and political institutions. Religion supports institutional pattern more explicitly. Dictionary! All the great religions of the world have attempted to regulate kinship relations, especially marriage and family. Political institutions are often sanctioned by religion: the emperor of China or Japan was sacred; the ruling caste of India was sanctioned by solving essay obesity journal Brahmanism; the kings of Literary research paper France were supposed to rule by divine right. Religious rites are performed on many occasions in relation to vital events and dominant interests: birth, initiation, marriage, sickness, death, hunting, animal husbandry and so on; and they are intimately concerned with family and kinship interests and Problem solving journal with political institutions. Religion is the central element in the life of civilisation. Religion has also performed some other services to humanity among which Sumner and Keller included the provision of work, the spread of education, the accumulation of capital and the creation of a leisure class. For thousands of years, religion has exerted a great influence over economic and ghostwriter descriptive political life. Even today religion is called upon to support rulers, contacts and other legal procedures. In addition to positive functions of religion, there are some negative aspects of journal its social functions.

Although religion is an integrative force, it may be disruptive for the society as a whole. Sumner and Keller, Benjamin Kidd, Karl Marx, Thomas F. Literary Research Paper! O’ Dea and others have pointed the dysfunctions of religion. The dysfunctions of religion are as follows. 1. Religion Inhibits Protests and Hinders Social Changes: According to Thomas F. Problem Solving Essay Journal! O’ Dea, religion inhibits protests and impedes social changes which may even prove to be beneficial to the welfare of the review plan society. All protests and conflicts are not always negative. Protests and conflicts often become necessary for bringing out changes. Some changes would certainly lead to positive reforms. By inhibiting protests and preventing changes religion may postpone reforms.

2. Obesity Journal! Hampers the Adaptation of Society to Changed Conditions: Social values and norms emanate from religious faith. Some of the norms which lose their appropriateness under changed conditions may also be imposed by religion. This can “impede a more functionally appropriate adaptation of society to changing conditions.” For example, during the medieval Europe, the Church refused to grant the ethical legitimacy of money lending at interest, despite the great functional need of this activity in a situation of developing capitalism”. Even today, traditional Muslims face religio-ethical problems concerning interest-taking. Similar social conflict is evident in the case of birth control measures including abortion, in the Catholic world. 3. Religion may Foster Dependence and Irresponsibility: Religion often makes its followers dependent on religious institutions and leaders. But it does not develop an ability in them to assume individual responsibility. Phd Thesis On Criminology! For example, a good number of people in India prefer to Problem essay take the advises of priests and religious leaders before starting some ventures.

But they do not take the suggestion of those who are competent in the field. In its course of research paper assignment development religion has supported and promoted evil practices such as cannibalism, slavery, untouchability, human and animal sacrifice etc. As religion interprets misfortune and suffering in this world as manifestations of the supernatural order itself, it sanctifies the existing social structure. Religion preaches submission to the existing socio-economic condition and to fate. It is this control function of religion that caused Marx to call religion as “the sigh of the oppressed creature, the sentiment of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opiate of the people.” By sanctifying norms and legitimizing social institutions, religion serves as a guardian of the status quo. Religion is the source of many superstitions. These superstitions have caused harm to solving obesity human being.

Superstitions like evil spirits and ghosts cause diseases; poverty is the desire of the God etc. hinder the welfare of research paper due tomorrow ten human beings. Religion results in inter-group conflicts by dividing people along religious lines. It is deeply related with conflicts. Wars and Problem solving battles have been fought in the name of religion. Sumner and Keller are of the opinion that religion often causes economic wastes. For example, investing huge sums of money on building temples, churches, mosques, etc., spending much on religious fairs, festivals and ceremonies, spoiling huge quantity of food articles, material things etc., in the name offerings.

It leads to waste of human labour, energy and time. Religion creates diversities among people. It creates a gap among them. In the name of God and religion, loot, plundering, mass killing, rape and other cruel and inhuman treatments have been meted out to people. Religion has made people blind, dumb and deaf to the reality. They have faith without reasoning which is blind. On the contrary, it has often made people to become bigots and fanatics. Bigotry and ghostwriter fanaticism have led to persecution, inhuman treatment and misery in solving journal, the past. Religion preserves traditions.

It preaches submission to paper the existing conditions and maintenance of status quo. Religion is Problem solving, not readily amenable to social change and progress. 12. Religion Retards Scientific Achievement: Religion has tried to prevent the scientists from discovering new facts.

For example, it tried to suppress the doctrines of Darwin, Huxley and others. By placing high premium on divine power religion has made people fatalistic. They think that all events in life is due to some divine power and hence due to fate. As a result, his power and potentiality is undermined. Thus, religion affects the creativity of man. Marx has strongly criticised religion. For Marx all that was fundamental in the science of Literary paper assignment renaissance society proceeded from the material and solving obesity journal especially the on criminology economic sphere. For him therefore religion is, to be sure, superstition, but to stop at Problem essay journal, this point is to limit religion to merely abstract belief. It leaves the impression that religion may be dislodged simply by new, rational belief. Marx’s sense of the matter is more profound. Merely changing beliefs is not enough.

The transformation of an entire social order is required, for belief is deeply rooted in the social relations of men. Religion, writes Marx, “is the descriptive ‘self-consciousness and self-feeling of man who either has not yet found himself or has already lost himself. But man is solving journal, no abstract being, squatting outside the world. Man is the world of man, the state, and society. Dictionary! This state, this society produce religion, a perverted world consciousness, because they are a perverted world. Religion is the compendium of that world, its encyclopedic, its enthusiasm, its moral sanction, its solemn completion, its universal ground for consolation and justification. It is the fantastic realization of the human essence because the human essence has no true reality. Marx believed, like Luduig Feuerbach, that what man gives to God in the form of worship, he takes from himself. That is, man is persuaded through suffering or through false teaching to project what is his to a supernatural being.

But he was convinced, unlike Feuerbach, that what is fundamental is not religious forms – against which Feuerbach had urged revolt-but the Problem solving obesity economic forms of existence. The abolition of religion as the Essay descriptive “illusory happiness” of the Problem people is required for their real happiness, declared Marx. But before religion can be abolished the conditions which nurture it must be done away with. “The demand to give up the illusions about review plan, its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusion”. Marx’s criticism of religion is thus deeply connected with the criticism of solving essay obesity right and the criticism of politics. As Marx put it… “The criticism of heaven transforms itself into the criticism of earth, the descriptive criticism of religion into the criticism of essay law and the criticism of theology into the criticism of politics”. Marx was an atheist as well as a great humanist. He had profound sympathy for all who look up to religion for salvation. This is amply clear from his following observation: “The criticism of religion ends with the teaching that man is the highest essence of man, hence with the categorical imperative to overthrow all relations in which man is debased, enslaved abandoned…” Change is the very essence of a living thing. A living religion must grow, must advance and must change.

No form of religion is Literary paper assignment renaissance, static. In some cases the change may be slow and minor, in others relatively rapid and major. Every religion claims its first principle supreme, original and eternal. Hence, there is also an essay element of censure for change. Broadly, there are three types of changes in religion: (i) from simple to complex, (ii) from complex to simple and (iii) mixing forms. Contact with complex form of Assignment religion adds many new elements in the simple form of tribal religion. For example, with the gradual spread of Vaishnavism in chhotanagpur, the Oraons tribe which lives in that region, began to reorganise traditional faith. There are also examples of simplification of complex form of religion, specially of rituals and Problem solving obesity ceremonies. Buddhism for instance, came as a revolt against the Vedic ritual which was both complex and paper dictionary expensive, and also beyond the common man’s reach.

In the 19 century, Brahmo Samaj again tried to solving essay obesity simplify the complex nature of Brahmanic Hinduism. Mixing of more than one form has caused development of new religious organisation. The most excellent example is Essay ghostwriter, of Sophism. It has evolved from Persian, Zoroastrianism and Arab Islamism. Solving! Sikhism, Kabirpantha and many other Santa-Sampradayas of their kind are Sanatan Hinduism, modified by Buddhism and Suphism. The history of the development of religion shows that as mankind moves from small isolated village towards large, complex, urban, industrialised society the character of Literary research paper renaissance influence of religion on man and Problem solving essay obesity his life changes. Essay! In the earlier phases of religion the primary needs of mankind, those concerned with the necessities of life, played a dominant part. As man’s knowledge of natural forces grows, he learns to control them by natural methods, that is, by a detailed scrutiny of their causes and conditions. As religious explanation of the universe is Problem solving obesity journal, gradually substituted by rational scientific explanations and Longman dictionary various group activities (such as politics, education, art and music) have been increasingly transferred from ecclesiastical to civil and other non-religious agencies, the conception of God as a power over man and his society loses its importance.

This movement is sometimes referred to solving essay journal as secularisation. Thus secularisation as Bryan Wilson has defined, refers to the process in which religious thinking, practice and institutions lose social significance. In Europe, secularisation is held to be the outcome of the social changes brought about by ghostwriter descriptive urban, industrial society. It means that religious beliefs and practices have tended to decline in modern urban, industrial societies, particularly among the working class in Western societies. Religion in Western societies has tended to place less emphasis on dogma and more on social values. It has tried to reconcile its doctrine with scientific knowledge.

As Barnes has pointed out religion adapted to our changed conditions of life is worth preserving and it must seek to organise. The masses and guide their activities for the benefit of the society rather than for Problem essay obesity journal the purpose of pleasing the God. Secularism as an ideology has emerged from the dialectic of modern science and Protestantism, not from simple repudiation of religion and the rise of research paper renaissance rationalism. However, the process of secularisation has affected the domination of religious institutions and symbols. The process of secularisation was started in India during the obesity journal British rule.

But the process of secularisation took its course unlike Western Europe renaissance and reformation in the fifteenth and sixteenth century. The process was very slow. However, this worldly outlook, rationality and secular education gradually affected various aspects of religion in India. Various laws of social reformation, modern education, transport and communication contributed towards decline in religiosity among the Hindus. No doubt we are moving from religiosity to dictionary secular way of life.

But evidences show that religious beliefs have not declined in West as well as in Problem solving essay journal, our society. First, organised Christianity plays an important political force in Europe and North America. Second, the vitality of Zionism, militant Islam (Islamic fundamentalism), radical Catholicism in Latin America and Sikhism, fundamentalism and communalism in India suggest that no necessary connection exists between modernisation and secularisation. All these criticisms are formidable indeed. Essay Ghostwriter Descriptive! But it should be noted that the diversity of religious sects and solving essay obesity cults in modern societies demonstrates that religion has become an individual matter and Phd thesis not a dominant feature of social life. Problem Solving Obesity! It can also be argued that, while religion may play a part in ideological struggles against colonialism (as in Iran), in the long run modernisation of society brings about secularisation.

The history of the development of religion shows that as mankind moves from small isolated villages towards large, complex, urban, industrial society; the influence of religion on man and his life changes. In the earlier phases of religion the primary needs of mankind were very much influenced by it. As man’s knowledge of natural forces grows, he learns to control them by natural methods, that is, by a detailed scrutiny of Assignment help essay australia their causes and conditions. As religious explanation of the universe is gradually substituted by rational scientific explanations and various group activities (politics, education, art and music) have been increasingly transferred from ecclesiastic to civil and other non-religious agencies, the conception of God as power over man and his society loses its importance. This movement is solving essay journal, sometimes referred to as secularization. Secularism as an ideology has emerged from the Write film review dialectic of modern science and solving essay obesity journal Protestantism, not from a simple repudiation of religion and Assignment help essay the rise of rationalism.

‘Secularisation’, in the words of Peter Berger, refers to Problem journal ‘the process by which sectors of society and culture are removed from the domination of religious institutions and symbols. Brayan Wilson argues that the following factors encouraged the development of rational thinking and a rational world view. Firstly, ascetic Protestantism, which created an paper ethic which was pragmatic, rational controlled and anti-emotional. Secondly, the rational organizations, firms, public service, educational institution, Government, the State which impose rational behaviour upon them. Thirdly, the greater knowledge of social and physical world which results from the development of Problem obesity physical, biological and social sciences. He says that this knowledge is based on reason rather than faith.

He claims that science not only explained many facts of life and the material environment in a way more satisfactory (than religion), but it also provided confirmation of its explanation in practical results. The term ‘secularisation’ has been used in different ways. Ghostwriter! Some have misunderstood, misconceived and misinterpreted the meaning of the concept. Others have included discrete and separate elements loosely, put them together that create confusion. The range of meaning attached to the term has become so wide, that David Martin advocates its removal from the sociological vocabulary. There are two meanings of the word current in modern and modernizing India and even in the whole of this subcontinent.

One of the two meanings is found by consulting any standard dictionary. But there is the difficulty in finding the other, for it is non-standard, local meaning which, many like to believe, is Problem essay journal, typically and distinctively Indian or South Asian. The first meaning becomes clear when people talk of secular trends in history or economics, or when they speak of secularizing the Longman paper State. The word secular has been used in solving essay obesity journal, this sense, at Assignment help essay, least in the English-speaking West, for more than three hundred years. This secularism chalks out an area in public life where religion is not admitted. One can have religion in one’s private life. One can be a good Hindu or a good Muslim within one’s home or at one’s place of worship. But when one enters public life, one is expected to leave one’s faith behind. In contrast, the non-Western meaning of secularism revolves round equal respect for all religions.

In the Indian context the word has very different meaning from its standard use in the English language. It is held that India is not Europe and hence secularism in India cannot mean the same thing as it does in Europe. What does it matter if secularism means something else in Europe and American political discourse? As long as there are clear and commonly agreed referents for solving essay the world in the Indian context, we should go ahead and address ourselves to the specifically Indian meaning of secularism. Unfortunately the Phd thesis on criminology matter cannot be settled that easily. The Indian meaning of secularism did not emerge in ignorance of the essay obesity European or American meanings of the word. Indian meaning of secularism is debated in its Western genealogies. New meaning is acquired by the word secularism in India.

The original concept is named by the English words, Secular and essay secularism in the Indian languages, by Problem solving journal neologisms such as ‘Dharma-nirapekshata. This is translation of those English words and dharma-nirapekshata is used to refer to the range of meanings indicated by the English term. The term dharma-nirapekshata cannot be a substitute of secular or secularism which is standardly used in Literary, talking about the role of essay obesity religion in help australia, a modern State or society. Dharma-nirapekshata is the outcome of vested interests inherent in our political system. Dharma-nirapekshata is understood in terms of practice of any religion by any citizen.

Besides, the State is not to give preference to any religion over another. But this term is irrelevant in a democratic structure and it bears no application in reality because three principles are mentioned in the liberal-doctrine (Liberty which requires that the State, permits the practice of any religion, equality which requires that State not to give preference to Problem essay any religion and the principle of neutrality). Indian secularism has been inadequately defined ‘attitude’ of goodwill towards all religions, ‘Sarvadharma Sadbhava’. Descriptive! In a narrower formulation it has been a negative or a defensive policy of religious neutrality on the part of the Problem essay journal State. Hence, the original concept will not admit the Indian case with its range of references. Phd Thesis On Criminology! Well-established and well-defined concept of secularism cannot be explained differently in terms of Western or Indian model. To Herberg, ‘authentic religion’ means an emphasis on the supernatural, a deep inner conviction of the reality of supernatural power, a serious commitment to religious teaching, a strong element of the theological doctrine and a refusal to compromise religious beliefs and values with those of the wider society.

If there is any trend of decline in Problem obesity, any aspect of religion mentioned above, then it is Assignment help, indicative of the process of solving essay obesity secularisation. Thus secularization, as Brayan Wilson has defined, refers to the process in which religious thinking, practice and institutions lose social significance. Religion in America is subordinated to the American way of Assignment essay life. It means that religious belief and practices have tended to decline. Secularism is taken to mean that one’s religious ideals and beliefs should not interfere in general with social, economic and political field. Paying equal importance or constitutional guarantee for coexistence of religions does not mean secularism. There are other aspects of secularism. Secularism is related to rationalism and empiricism. Secularisation involves reduction of Problem solving essay obesity religious influence on men, elimination of some aspects of it which are not beneficial to human welfare, elimination of superstitions and blind beliefs.

In this manner, the process of secularisation implies the following assumptions. The process of australia secularisation implies the transformation of religious institutions as a whole. There is the need to secularise the Problem solving obesity journal religious institutions. This means less emphasis on ghostwriter descriptive supernatural power, lack of theological doctrine, and desirability to compromise with religious beliefs and values. The religious institutions undergo a process of change in the context of changing society.

In a modern society sacred has little or no place, that a society undergoes a process of Problem solving essay ‘desacrilisation’ . This means that supernatural forces are no longer seen as controlling the world. Action is not directed by religious beliefs. People in a modern society increasingly look upon the world and their own lives without the benefit of religious interpretation. As a result there is a ‘secularisation of consciousness’. Berger argues that the ‘decisive variable for secularisation is the process of Essay descriptive rationalisation’. That is the pre-requisite for any industrial society of the modern type.

Secularisation also implies rationality. Wilson argues that a rational world view is the essay obesity energy of religion. It is based on testing of arguments and beliefs by rational procedure, on asserting truth by means of research paper factors which can be quantified and objectively measured. Religion is obesity, based on faith. Its claim to truth cannot be tested by rational procedures. A rational world view rejects faith which is the Phd thesis basis of religion.

It removes the mystery, magic and Problem solving authority of religion. A secular man lays more emphasis on physical laws rather than supernatural forces. The process of secularisation as the most important component of the process of modernisation is occurring in different forms in various contemporary societies. Like modernisation, this process is good and desirable for the welfare of mankind. Finally, it is both a product and a process.

Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply. You must be logged in to post a comment. Before publishing your articles on this site, please read the following pages:

Expert Essay Writers -
A Great Essay Example On Obesity As A Social Problem

Jan 27, 2018 Problem solving essay obesity journal, order essay paper -

How To Create an MLA Template in Word and Pages. The Modern Language Association, or MLA, is an organization that seeks to strengthen the world of language. One of the ways it does this is solving, through a set of documentation style guidelines, which is used widely in the United States and essay australia, elsewhere, especially in academic settings. In Humanities classes such, as english or literature, you'll more than likely have to format your essays in MLA formatting. It's easy enough to remember to use 1 margins and 12pt Times New Roman, but the rest of the MLA formatting rules can be difficult to recall off hand. Solving Obesity. That's why you should have your word processor remember them for you. In this tutorial, I will show you how to Longman dictionary, make MLA style templates in Pages and Problem solving essay, Microsoft Word to eliminate the need to remember each and every style rule each time you write an MLA style paper. You'll only need to make the template once, and every time after that it'll only take a click to get your paper formatted correctly. MLA has several style rules that remain constant, no matter what word processor you use.

Before we make the template, here is a quick run down of the film review rules you’ll need to essay obesity journal, remember while configuring your template document: MLA style papers should be typed in 12pt, double-spaced, Times New Roman font. MLA standards require one-inch margins on every side of the paper. MLA papers should be printed on 8.5x11 (US Letter) paper, and even if your essay is to be submitted digitally, it should still be formatted to this paper size. Proper MLA headers have your last name followed by the page number in the top right corner of each page. The header should be located ? from the Literary research top of your page. MLA-style headings might be the most difficult to remember, as there's 4 parts to essay, include in this order: Your name Your instructor’s name The name of the Phd thesis on criminology course The date, stylized Day Month Year (i.e.

12 March 2014) The heading should be double-spaced and aligned to the left side of your first page. Titles should be centered on the page. Other stylings, such as underlining, italicizing, putting the title in quotation marks, or changing the size of the title font, are not permitted. Body text remains double-spaced. Body text is Problem solving, left-aligned, and help essay, ? indentations are required with every new paragraph.

Quotes should be blocked if they exceed four typed lines (or, if dealing with poetry, three lines). Block quotes retain double-spacing, but should be indented 1 from the left margin. Block quotes should not be put inside quotation marks unless you are quoting dialogue, and they should follow a colon. Turning MLA Style Into a Template. All you need now is to turn the Problem solving obesity MLA page formatting into a template, so you can easily use it whenever you need to write an Essay, MLA formatted document. Then, when you need to make a new MLA formatted document, it'll take only obesity journal, one click to australia, create with perfect formatting. Here are the Problem obesity journal steps to Literary paper assignment renaissance, create an Problem journal, MLA template, first in Pages and Literary paper assignment, then in essay obesity, Microsoft Word. In this tutorial, I'm using Pages 5, which is the latest version and comes free with every new Mac. If you're using another version, the steps should still be very similar—and even on the iPad or in the Pages for Longman paper iCloud web app, you can follow most of the same steps to format your document in MLA style.

To get started, first open Pages and start a new document using the Blank template. To make sure you have 1 margins, click the Setup button in the top righthand corner of the screen. Under the Document menu, there is a field called Document Margins. If any of your margins are not set to 1 in, make sure you adjust them accordingly. To add a header, hover your mouse around the top of the page until three boxes appear. Click on the box furthest to the right, and open the Format panel. Change your font to 12 pt Times New Roman . Type your last name, and solving essay obesity, follow it with a space. Then, go to Insert Page Number . This will automatically add the page number to your header as your document spills over to other pages.

Once you have inserted your header, click the blue Update button that appears next to 10 page research paper due tomorrow, the Header Footer* option in the text formatting sidebar to save your header style. Once you have your header in place, you can proceed to set up your heading. Obesity. From the Format panel, select the Heading setting. Phd Thesis. Set your font to 12 pt Times New Roman , and your set Spacing to Problem essay obesity, 2.0 — Double . Then, click the blue Update button as before to save your Heading preferences. Add your name, your instructor's name, your class's name, and the date to the heading.

Fill out the heading information that was listed above in one line, then separate each of the items by pressing the enter key once. You could leave filler text for the date, though, so you'll remember to update it whenever you're making a new document with MLA formatting using this template. Press enter so that there is one space below your heading before selecting the Title option from the drop-down menu in the Format panel. Align your title to the center and capitalize it using standard title case. Set your font to 12 pt Times New Roman , and select the centered option under Alignment. Add some placeholder text for your title, so once again you'll easily remember to update it for new papers in the future when using this template, then click the blue Update button to save your Title preferences.

Press enter so that there is one space between your title and australia, where your body text begins. Pages defaults to the Body option in the Format panel, which is what you want to use to set the style for Problem solving essay obesity journal the bulk of your paper. Go to Layout Indents and 10 page research paper due tomorrow ten, set First to 0.5 in. This will automatically indent your paragraphs as you write. Insert stock text to create placeholder paragraphs. Set your font to 12 pt Times New Roman , and change Spacing to 2.0 — Double , then press the blue Update button to save these preferences. Problem Essay Obesity Journal. Insert random text to create placeholder paragraphs for the time being, just so your paper will look almost like a real paper. To create a block quote style, you will have to paper due tomorrow, create a new paragraph style. In the Format panel, open the Text drop-down menu and click the Plus button to create a new style.

Rename this style to Block Quote. Set the solving obesity journal font to 12 pt Times New Roman , and set spacing to 2.0 — Double . Longman. Make sure to reset Indents in the Layout panel back to 0 in , then press the blue Update button to save the style. Press the Plus button to create a new List Style. Next, go to the Bullets Lists field, expand the drop-down menu, and press the Plus button to create a new list style. Name the list style Block Quote , or something else that's easy for Problem obesity you to remember for quotes.

Expand the Bullets Lists panel to Assignment australia, reveal more formatting options, and essay, set the paper dictionary Text indent to 1 in. Expand the List Styles drop-down again and click the blue Update button to save the style. Insert random text as before to create a placeholder block quote. At long last, you're finally done. Your document is a perfectly formatted MLA document—albeit one with dummy text instead of real content—and it's ready to be saved as a template so you can easily reuse these settings in the future. To do that, go to File Save as Template… Add to Template Chooser . The template window should open, and it will prompt you to rename your template.

I’d recommend renaming it to something along the lines of MLA Template . Your template should be available to use at any time under My Templates. The template should now be easily accessible and available to use under the My Templates section of Pages whenever you open the app or start a new document. Creating an MLA style template in Microsoft Word is Problem essay obesity, slightly more difficult than creating one in Pages, but it can be done. Literary Paper Assignment Renaissance. I will be using Microsoft Word 2011 to create my template, but the steps should be almost the exact same using Word 2008 or newer on the Mac, or Word 2007 or newer on solving essay, a PC. To start, open Microsoft Word and Assignment essay, create a new Blank document. To check your margins, go to Layout Margins, and set each margin to 1. Next, go to Problem journal, Document Elements Header and Footer . Press the descriptive Header button, and from the drop-down menu select the Basic (All Pages) option. Delete the Problem solving essay obesity journal text in research, the left and Problem essay journal, middle columns, and type your last name into the right-most column. Set page numbers at the top right of your page. Then, click the Page # button.

For Position , you will want to select Top of descriptive, page (Header) if it isn't already default, and for Alignment , select Right . Check off the Show number on Problem solving obesity journal, first page box, then click OK to save the settings. A page number should automatically appear in the top right corner of every page. 1. Select the Window button to open the Styles menu; 2. 10 Page Research Paper. Click the Paragraph button to Modify Style . Since Microsoft Word's font of choice is Calibri, you will have to change the typeface to fit MLA standards. To do this, highlight all of the solving obesity header text and go to Home Styles , and Essay descriptive, press the Window button. This will open the Styles menu. The Current style of selected text should be Header . Press the Paragraph button next to the Header option, and essay, then select Modify Style . Change the header font to Essay ghostwriter, 12 pt Times New Roman . Keep all Properties as they are, but change the font to 12 pt Times New Roman, and check the Add to Problem essay journal, Template and Add to Quick Styles boxes before clicking OK to update the Essay ghostwriter style. If your name intersects with the page number, adjust the right margin until the two don't intersect. Then, click the Close button to Problem obesity journal, finish editing the header.

In the Home menu, select the Heading 1 option from Write film review essay plan, Styles . Problem Essay Obesity Journal. Open the Styles menu, and click the Paragraph button to the left of the Heading 1 option and select Modify Style . Change the descriptive font to 12 pt Times New Roman , and select the Double Space option. Rename the style to MLA Heading , but keep the rest of the Properties the same. Change the journal font of the heading to 12 pt Times New Roman, and Assignment help, change the spacing to Double , which is notated by Problem essay obesity journal the lines placed furthest apart in the second column in the second row under the Formatting section of the menu. Select the paper Paragraph option from the Format drop-down. Next, click on solving essay obesity, the Format drop-down in the bottom left of the menu, and select the Paragraph option. Under Spacing , change Before to 0 pt. Click OK to save these settings and return to the main menu. Research Paper. Make sure that the Add to template and Add to Quick Style list boxes are checked before pressing OK to save your settings. Add your name, your instructor's name, your class's name, and the date to your heading. Now, add all the necessary information for a heading in Problem essay journal, one line, then separate each item by pressing the descriptive Enter key after each one.

Press the Enter key once more so there is a space between your heading and what will be your title. Modify the Title setting to Problem solving journal, create your MLA title style. In the Home menu, select the Title style from the Styles panel. Longman Dictionary. Open up the Styles menu and click the Paragraph button to Problem solving, the right of the Title option and help australia, select Modify Style . Select the Paragraph option from the Format drop-down. Select the Paragraph option from the Format drop-down. Under Spacing , change After to solving essay journal, 0 pt . Write Film Review Essay. Click OK to save your changes and Problem essay journal, return to the main Modify Style menu. Select the Border option from the Format drop-down. Return to dictionary, the Format drop-down, and select the Border option. Change the border setting to solving journal, None . There, select None from the 10 page research paper due tomorrow Setting column, and press OK to save your changes.

Change font to 12 pt Times New Roman , and center align the solving essay title. Keep all Properties the same. Change the font to 12 pt Times New Roman , and toggle center alignment on. Press OK to save the style. Add a placeholder title using proper title case. Insert a placeholder title using proper title case where your actual title will go. Press the film review essay plan Enter key so that there is a space between your title and what will become the body of essay obesity, your template. By pressing enter, Word should default to the Normal text style, which is what you want to use for your body text. Modify the Normal setting to create your body text style.

Open the Styles menu from the Home menu, then click the Paragraph button to paper dictionary, the right of the Problem solving essay obesity journal Normal text style and select Modify Style . Select the Paragraph option from the Format drop-down. Select the Paragraph option from the Format drop-down. Under the Indentation field, change Special to First line , and enter 0.5 in the By box. This will automatically indent new paragraphs in Write film plan, your paper. Click OK to save this option and return to the main Modify Style menu. Change the font to 12 pt Times New Roman and turn on double spacing . Keep all Properties the same. Change the solving essay font to 12 pt Times New Roman , and toggle double spacing on. Make sure the Add to Longman, template and Add to Problem essay obesity, Quick Style list boxes are checked off before pressing OK to on criminology, save your style. Insert random text to create placeholder paragraphs.

Insert random text to create placeholder paragraphs where the body of your paper will be. Press Enter once more so there is a space between your body text and where your block quote will be. From the Styles panel, select the Quote option. Open the Styles menu, and click the Paragraph button to the right of the Quote option and select Modify Style . From the Format drop-down, select the Problem solving essay journal Paragraph option. Under Indentation , change Special to ghostwriter descriptive, (none) , then insert 1 in essay obesity, the Left box. This will indent your block quote 1 from the left margin. Literary. Press OK to save these changes and return to the main Modify Style menu. Change the font to 12 pt Times New Roman and enable double spacing. Keep all Properties the same. Change the solving obesity font to 12 pt Times New Roman , and toggle double spacing on.

Make sure the Add to template and Add to Quick Style list boxes are checked before pressing OK to save the style. Insert random text to serve as a placeholder block quote. Insert random text to serve as a placeholder block quote. Once you have finished setting up your document, go to File Save As , and change your Format to Word Template (.dotx) . Assignment Help. By selecting that option, the file should save to My Templates , which is the proper directory for Problem solving this file. Literary Paper Assignment Renaissance. Rename your file to something along the lines of MLA Template so you can easily find it. Press Save to save your template. Your template should appear under the My Templates section of the Word Document Gallery . Now, your template should be easily accessible under the Problem journal My Templates section of the Word Document Gallery for use whenever creating a new document.

You have now successfully made MLA style templates in both Pages and Microsoft Word, which you can use to easily set up an MLA style paper whenever you need. If your essay also needs a works cited page, you can use sites such as Easybib to easily set up MLA style bibliographies. Film Review Essay Plan. And, if you need to make another document template—say, to make it easier to make documents formatted the way your employer wants—you can use these same steps to make any template you need, as long as you substitute the settings in this tutorial for the template you need. If you're using an Problem solving essay obesity, online or mobile word processor, such as Pages for iCloud or on your iPad, Microsoft Word Online, Google Docs, or QuickOffice, you won't be able create your own template to Literary research paper, quickly reproduce the same way you can in Word or Pages. But, you could follow most of these steps and make your own template document, save it, and then just duplicate that document any time you want to make a MLA formatted document. It's not a perfect solution, but it'll still be better than tweaking all these settings every time. It's always best to follow along with the tutorials so you'll learn how to get the most out of your own apps, but if you're in a hurry, we've included MLA style templates for both Microsoft Word and Pages crafted with this tutorial as well. You can download them from the link at obesity journal, the beginning of the tutorial, and then save them directly in your copy of Word or Pages for easy access.

If you have any further questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below! Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into paper, other languages by our community membersyou can be involved too!

inserted by FC2 system