Writersportfolio.web.fc2.com #Urgent homework help online phs school

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Urgent homework help online phs school

Urgent homework help online phs school

Jan/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

Homework help online phs school - Calculus homework | Writing

Best Custom Essay Writing Service Online For Cheap -
Online Homework Help Canada, Get Coursework Online in UK

Jan 28, 2018 Urgent homework help online phs school, custom academic paper writing services -
Gold Essay: Homework help online phs school with nationwide

Before You Start Writing That Paper. A Guide to Prewriting Techniques. Are you writing a paper and don't know where to start? Even with a clear prompt, a grasp on the material, and lots of ideas, getting started on any paper can be a challenge. All writers face the dilemma of Urgent phs school, looking at a blank computer screen without having any idea of how to translate their thoughts into a coherent and carefully articulated essay. You may know all about drafting and editing, but how do you get to that first draft? What comes between a blank computer screen and that polished final paper anyway? The answer to that final question is quite simple.

The best and most successful papers always start with prewriting. Good question! Prewriting is essay college board, a term that describes any kind of homework phs school, preliminary work that precedes the actual paper writing. It doesn't necessarily have to Who can my assignments be writing. In fact, prewriting can just be concentrated thinking about what you want to write your paper on. Various prewriting techniques are expanded upon Urgent homework online below.

However, know that you don't have to use all of theory, them, nor is any one better than any of the others. Successful prewriting (and paper writing!) occurs when the phs school, writer finds what works best for him/her. What are good prewriting techniques? I'm glad you asked! In the for homework, rest of this handout, you'll find a variety of useful techniques to help you get started on pretty much any writing project. Urgent. If you're not sure where to start, just pick one and essay board try it out. Urgent Homework Help. After you've tested a couple, you'll probably develop a sense of your most successful prewriting strategies and board college can choose the techniques that best suit your writing and thinking style.

Brainstorming refers to quickly writing down or taking inventory of all your thoughts as fast as they come to you. In this sense, your ideas are like a gigantic storm swirling around in your brain, and it's your job to get them out of your head. Online Phs School. Writing of some kind is very helpful in my assignments do brainstorming, as it can often be difficult to keep track of all your thoughts and ideas without writing them down. However, your writing does not have to be formal. Many writers simply use bullet points to mark all their ideas; in Urgent this sense, brainstorming often looks more like a list, rather than a coherent piece of Write, writing (which is totally fine at this stage!).

When brainstorming, don't feel pressured to connect, defend, fully articulate, or censor your ideas. If you allow yourself to simply pour out Urgent homework help online all the thoughts that are in your head, following them wherever they lead, you might come up with a really interesting topic, theme, motif, etc. to I need someone to write my book focus your paper on. Example: Brainstorming for Toni Morrison's Beloved. Sethe's relationship with her children. Significance of milk and the breast. Possible connection to mother/child relationship. Familial relationships under slavery. Perhaps Morrison is help online phs school, examining (or complicating) this through Sethe's extreme relationship with her children. Possible connection to milk and breast imagery. Sampling Theory Statistics Unsw. Breastfeeding her children may be so important because mother/child relationshps are often destroyed under slavery.

Motherly love. Urgent Homework Help Online. Sethe seems to think murder can be taken as an act of remove sidebar, motherly love. Maybe she's rewriting the Urgent phs school, role of the mother under slavery. Return of Beloved and inability to explain/justify murder. Even though Sethe claims that the my assignments, murder was right, she seems conflicted.

Freewriting is very similar to homework brainstorming in that it gets all your thoughts out onto paper. However, where brainstorming often looks more like a list of Write, ideas, freewriting usually takes the shape of more formal sentences. Even so, grammar, punctuation, and homework the like should be far from your mind. Write My Assignments. Like brainstorming, you should follow the flow of online phs school, your ideas, and Who can do you shouldn't pressure yourself to Urgent homework fully tease out everything. There's plenty of time for that later! And once again, I want to stress that you SHOULD NOT censor your ideas. You may be quick to remove sidebar beamer discount an idea, but if you give it a chance, it may take you somewhere totally unexpected and extremely productive in terms of writing a successful paper. Example: Freewriting for Urgent help online, Beloved. I have to write a paper on Beloved for my English class.

There's a lot to write on in this book. When I first read it, I noticed a lot of I need to write my book, things about Sethe and her relationship with her kids. Her motherly relationship with her children seemed important to Urgent help her, especially in terms of breastfeeding them. Perhaps this is symbolic of something. Write Economics. Like milk and the breast represent motherhood itself. This might be why it was so important for Sethe to get milk to her baby; she may have wanted to retain that motherly bond. Perhaps that's important because of the fact that slavery interferes with the mother/child relationship. In slavery, Sethe and her children are just her master's property, so she's not the homework, ultimate guardian/owner of them. Argumentative Essay College Board College. Maybe breastfeeding is her way of reestablishing the bond that slavery attempts to destroy by making humans into property.

Once again, clustering and mindmapping, like brainstorming and freewriting, allow you to take inventory of your ideas. However, they both focus you on Urgent online phs school a central word (usually something that embodies a theme, topic, motif, etc. that is important to funny your ideas), which you then work out from by associating other words, thoughts, and ideas to that central word. These may be very useful techniques for extremely visual people. A lot of online diagrams of clustering have the central word in a circle, with all the associated words in their own circles and lines connecting them back to the central word. Similarly, there are very elaborate and Urgent online phs school decorative examples of Who can, mindmaps online. Be as creative as you want—just not at the expense of your ideas themselves! Using these techniques allows you to homework very easily visualize all the ideas that are in your head. Example: Clustering for Beloved. This is one of the best and most useful approaches to get yourself started on writing a paper, especially if you really have no idea where to start. Here, you write down all the questions that seem relevant to your material. These should definitely be legitimate questions, possibly ones you have yourself.

By generating a lot of questions, as well as forcing yourself to contemplate answers to those questions, you'll get out a lot of the ideas, issues, thoughts, etc. that could potentially get you started on paper writing. Similarly, a lot of great essay topics come out of Write my paper cheap, a question. By focusing on a question that is not easily answered, you'll have a framework for your argument. Example: Question-Asking for Beloved. Why does Morrison focus on Sethe's relationship with her children? What is the significance of homework, mother/child relationships in Beloved? Is milk and breastfeeding important?

Why? How does it connect to other themes in the book? Could it be symbolic? If so, what does it symbolize? How does slavery affect Sethe's relationshp with her children? Is Morrison addressing this? If so, how? What does Sethe's murder of her baby signify? Is it clear by the end of the book? Or is it unresolved? How does it connect to slavery, mother/child relationships, and Write cheap economics other themes?

This technique is Urgent homework phs school, best used as an on-going process. While brainstorming, freewriting, clustering, mindmapping, and question-asking can wait until you have your paper assignment and are thinking about Website funny where to start, journaling is best throughout your engagement with whatever material you could potentially be writing on. Journaling can involve aspects of all previously mentioned techniques. However, the idea behind it is to write down whatever strikes you about the material when it strikes you. That way, rather than trying to Urgent homework phs school remember your first impressions and ideas about the material, you'll have them already conveniently written down. Although many ideas that strike us in unsw the moment don't lead to great papers, many of our initial thoughts become the seeds of a successful essay. Example : Journaling for Beloved. Urgent Help Online Phs School. On page (x), Sethe mentions milk and breastfeeding.

This seems really important to her, especially as a mother. Is this a theme Morrison is college college, developing? Possibly the relationship between mothers and children. On page (x), Morrison describes how Sethe murdered her baby. Why is the detail so vivid? If Sethe's trying to argue that she did it out of motherly love, why does Morrison make the murder so graphic?

Also, what does slavery have to do with this? Does the fact that Sethe murdered her baby to protect her from slavery justify her actions? On page (x), Morrison writes that Sethe is help phs school, constantly trying to explain and justify the murder. Elsewhere, Sethe defends it as the right thing to do. Why this conflict?

Does this tie into my paper economics other themes? What is Morrison trying to say? Outlining can be extremely helpful for some writers, but extremely restrictive for others. Also, it's difficult to jump into outlining without having done some prelimiary work with one of the other techniques. Outlining requires that you have a good sense of help phs school, your ideas, themes, thoughts, approach, argument, etc. This is why many writers cannot use outlining; for some, a good sense of what you're writing about comes through the actual writing process.

You may start off with a sense of what you'll argue, but often, it changes and molds into a coherent argument as you write the paper. However, if you're one of those writers who has a clear sense of your argument from the beginning and you want a way to organize your ideas before starting to write the paper, then outlining is for you! For outlining, most usually use bullet points to organize how they'll structure their paper. Argumentative College. Beginning with the introduction, lay out your main point/argument. Urgent Homework Phs School. From there, go through each paragraph, highlighting the funny, main idea, evidence, and Urgent homework help analysis you'll be using. Be sure to check that it ties into the previous paragraph, as well as your overall argument. Finally, sum up your argument in your conclusion, pointing to the larger significance of your essay's claims. For those of theory statistics unsw, you who don't like outlining, but find moving straight into the actual writing process more productive, reverse outlining can be very useful. This is where you outline your paper after you've written it. This is extremely helpful when checking to make sure that all your paragraphs move logically from one idea to the next, and that they all work to support your larger argument.

Example : Outline for an essay on Beloved . —Focus on homework help online phs school how Morrison highlights the importance of history in terms of slavery and Website for homework answers funny the African American community in her book. —Thesis: Morrison stresses the necessity of an active communal preservation, retrieval, and even writing of a personal history that many have tried to forget, ignore, or make impersonal. —Topic sentence: In Beloved, Morrison shows the necessity of community and active participation to history's preservation and homework phs school retrieval by highlighting the importance of telling one's personal story to do others. Help Phs School. • “They sang it out and beat it up, garbling the words so they could not be understood; tricking the words so their syllables yielded up other meanings” (128). • Similarly, Sethe is able to retrieve her forgotten history by “telling” Beloved, who has “distance from the events itself,” stories from Thesis remove beamer her past, as Morrison writes, “she was remembering something she had forgotten she knew” (Morrison 69, 73). —Close reading analysis. —Topic sentence: And Morrison, through the phs school, figure of Beloved, who represents not only Sethe's, but also slavery's history itself, accentuates the need for an active communal retrieval and rewriting of history by illustrating the dangerous effects of an unresolved past on the present. • “The flesh between [Sethe's] forefinger and thumb was thin as China silk and there wasn't a piece of clothing that didn't sag on her. Beloved. was getting bigger, plumper by the day” (Morrison 281). Website For Homework Answers Funny. — Close reading analysis. Urgent Homework Help Phs School. —Topic sentence: But in Beloved's exorcism, Morrison shows that the past can finally be resolved through an active communal rewriting of someone, personal history. • “They grouped, murmuring and whispering, but did not step foot in the yard. Homework Online. Denver saw lowered heads, but could not hear the lead prayer—only the earnest syllables of Argumentative essay college, agreement that backed it: Yes, yes, yes, oh yea. Hear me. Hear me. Do it, Maker, do it. Yes” (304-305). • “Then Denver, running too. Away from Urgent help phs school [Beloved] to the pile of people out there.

They make a hill. A hill of black people, falling” (309). — Close reading analysis. — Beloved shows that the I need someone, past has bearing on the present. It is personal and cannot be forgotten. In terms of modern day readers, Morrison seems to be advocating a retrieval of the history of slavery that is often forgotten. Student Learning Center, University of Urgent online phs school, California, Berkeley. ©2008 UC Regents. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. No upcoming events are scheduled at Who can my assignments this time, but please check back often! University of California. Student Learning Center. Cesar E. Chavez Student Center. Berkeley, CA 94720-4260.

Front Desk Phone: 510.642.7332. Division of homework, Teaching, Learning, Academic Planning and Facilities. Designed and Built by Website, Molly Duggan Associates, LLC. Urgent Homework Online. Copyright 2017 UC Regents. All rights reserved. We are dedicated to fostering academic excellence and are driven by the philosophy that students working with students promotes academic and personal success. The rigor of my assignments, classes and the expectations here at Cal are very difficult and high. However, with the Urgent help, help of theory statistics, tutors, I was able to learn the level of analysis needed to succeed at homework help Cal. Cheap. - Paolo Garcia, fourth year Political Science Major, Study Strategies Peer Mentor. We are dedicated to fostering academic excellence and are driven by the philosophy that students working with students promotes academic and personal success.

It is my wish that your experience in the SLC allows you to help online phs school discover your personal gifts, to expand intellectually and to develop an my paper, awareness and understanding of others. Director, Student Learning Center. In preparing for future careers or graduate/professional school, students hone their leadership skills by joining the SLC. After seven years' experience teaching I have to say that the training I received at the SLC was top-notch, better than anything else I’ve been exposed to. - Michael Wong, Graduate student in Physics, and Math Adjunct Course Instructor.

Write My Paper -
Online Homework Help Canada, Get Coursework Online in UK

Jan 28, 2018 Urgent homework help online phs school, order quality essays -

How to Write a Personal Experience Essay With Sample Papers. VirginiaLynne has been a University English instructor for homework help online over 20 years. She specializes in helping people write essays faster and Sampling, easier. 1. What you need to do to get a good grade. 2. How to online, explain the meaning of a memory. 3. How to choose a great topic.

4. Easy organizing strategies for fabulous essays. Telling a vivid a story from write my assignments do, your past. Explaining the Urgent homework online phs school significance of that story. Want a good grade on your essay? Instructors and I need someone kindle, testing agencies assign a lot of personal experience type essays and Urgent homework online, so it is worth your time to know how to write one easily and effectively so that you get a top score. The reason these types of assignments are given so often is that anyone can write about their own experience and Write my paper economics, it doesn't require any outside resources or research. However, even though anyone can tell a story about their life, that does not mean anyone can write a good essay about that experience. Urgent Homework Help Online Phs School? As a professor and teacher for 30 years, I've read thousands of essays and can tell you there is remove sidebar beamer, a distinct difference from telling a story about yourself and writing an Urgent phs school, excellent personal experience essay. The difference between good and great: Top essays paint a vivid picture of the experience so that the reader feels they are there. My Assignments? Great papers draw a unique meaning from the Urgent phs school experience and Write, explain it clearly.

The best papers are well-organized. This article tells you how to do all that! How to Find Significance of Memory. Writing an essay about a personal experience or relationship can be a powerful way of both discovering the meaning of your own past and sharing that past with others. When you write about something in your past, you have two perspectives: your perspective in help phs school, the present and the perspective you had at Write cheap economics, the time the event occurred. The space between these perspectives is usually where you will find significance in that event or relationship.

Your perspective in the present. Your perspective you had at the time the event occurred. The space between these perspectives is usually where you will find significance in that event or relationship. If the event or relationship is online phs school, recent, you will be closer to the you that experienced the event. If the event is more distant, you will often find yourself reflecting on Who can write do the experience, your reactions and the meaning of the experience differently. As you write the essay, you will need to decide if you want to Urgent help online, talk about the experience as you see it now, or as you saw it then. Often, you may do both of those things, or use your perspective now as the conclusion. At the end of 8th grade, my best friend wrote me a note saying she never wanted to be my friend again.

I was devastated, and terribly depressed all summer, terrified to start High School alone. Forty years later, I realize that that experience was probably what made me finally reach out to develop new friends. Those friends encouraged me to develop my life-long interest in speech, theater, and writing. More importantly, that experience of Argumentative college board college rejection gave me a lifelong compassion for others. Any event from your past can be a good topic if it was important to you.

You can use either a one-time event, a reoccurring event, a person, or a place. Brainstorm ideas by thinking about the following: A relationship with an Urgent help online phs school, important person like a grandparent or best friend. A single encounter with someone that changed you. An event which was small but significant. A major, life changing event. Write My Paper? Something that you did over and over that was meaningful to you. Your experience and help online phs school, memories of a place that embodies who you are, or has meaning for Sampling unsw you.

How to Decide if You Have a Good Topic. To make sure you have a good topic, you need to determine what the meaning of that event or person was for you. Urgent Homework Online Phs School? To help you get ideas about the meaning and to decide whether this topic is a good choice, jot down some notes answering the cheap following 5 questions: What did I think the meaning of the experience was when it happened? How have my thoughts about Urgent online phs school it changed? What did I learn? How has my life direction been affected by this event? Is there something I would do differently if I could go back to that experience? Any regrets?

Why re-invent the wheel? Use the following professional writing techniques to organize your personal essays. Who Can? These strategies aren't secret and they aren't hard. They are what you've seen over and over in homework help online phs school, books and movies. Now you need to use them yourself. This is the most obvious way to tell the story. You just tell it in the way it happened in write do, the order it happened.

Most of the other organizing techniques use this way to phs school, tell the Who can write main part of the story. See Anne Dillard's Handed My Own Life for a good example of chronological organization of homework online a personal essay. Characteristics of this organization strategy: Tells story in the order that it happened. I Need Kindle? Tells story suspensefully--least important events leading to more important ones and Urgent help, finally coming to Who can, climax. Explains meaning after climax or lets events show the meaning. For example, Dillard states her understanding in a series of phrases, such as I was handed my own life, and my days were my own to plan and fill along with a lot of specific details of how she did that. Of course, she also uses the title to explain her meaning. Expectations Unfulfilled Organization. Want an easy way to organize your essay?

Try Expectations Unfulfilled. This organizing strategy works best when there is a contrast (either horrific, funny, or disappointing) between your expectations about the Urgent help online event and what actually happened. Theory Unsw? You can also do Expectations Fulfilled, but that is generally a weaker paper idea unless you have a situation where the reality clearly superseded all of your expectations. Rick Bragg's 100 Miles an homework help online, Hour, Upside Down and Sideways is sidebar, a good example of phs school this kind of essay organization. Characteristics of Expectations Unfulfilled: Introduction vividly describes expectations for a particular event . Bragg talks about how he was convinced that this V-8 convertible was going to fulfill all his desires.

Maybe foreshadow the problem. Bragg's uncle warns him to be careful because That'un could kill you. College? Tell the story of what really happened (use chronological organization above). Bragg tells of race and accident which wrecked the Urgent homework car and Thesis sidebar beamer, ruined it for speed. Describe the contrast between reality and expectations . Bragg's memories of the crash are the radio still playing and being pulled out unscratched and of being famous not for having the best car, but for being the kid who survived a 100-mile crash.

Reflection on experience. You can do this by telling your reaction or using an ironic twist, as Bragg does. Bragg tells how his car was put back together but never the same (just as his ideas of speed, freedom, and homework help online phs school, fast cars have been wrecked in the accident). Write? Conclude with irony. An ironic end can sometimes be a good conclusion for Urgent help phs school this sort of story.

Braggs writes about how after his car gets rear-ended at the Piggly Wiggly supermarket he sells it in disgust to a preacher's kid who drove the Write cheap economics speed limit. Using a frame story for the introduction and conclusion should be familiar to you from lots of movies.One good example of a story frame is UP. In this case, the movie opens with the frame of Carl looking at the scrapbook Ellie has made for him about their life and dreams, before flashing to the present story of Carl and Russell and their adventures. The movie returns to the frame at homework help online phs school, the end of the Write my paper movie as Carl looks at the last page of the photobook Ellie has made for him. He learns that it was the journey of the relationship which was the real adventure. Another kind of frame can be a flashback. Homework? In this technique, you start in the middle of the action (or after it is my paper cheap, over) and then flashback to an earlier memory. The Notebook uses the story of a man spending time with his wife with Alzheimer's as the frame for online his re-telling the story of their romance. The advantage of Website answers using a frame is that it makes it easier for you to homework online phs school, talk about the someone to write my book meaning of the story, especially if you use the homework online present day to flashback to the past. Be sure the frame is not just random.

There should be an essay college board college, event, object, conversation, or situation which causes you to flash back in memory. Internal and External Conflicts Organization. With this technique, you organize your story around what is happening internally in your mind, versus what is homework online phs school, happening in the event. Website Answers? Of course, like Expectations Unfulfilled this works best if there is Urgent homework, a conflict between what is happening in your thoughts and what is happening in the situation. An example of this could be a wedding which seemed to essay college board college, be a joyous celebration but which was full of conflict for the bride who wondered whether she had made the right choice in marrying this man.

Another example could be a birthday party where the birthday kid seemed to be having fun but was inwardly devastated when her divorced parents acted coldly toward one another. You can combine some of these strategies together to make your essay shine. A good example of this is the student essay by Jean Brandt, Calling Home. Homework Help Online Phs School? Along with using a frame. Brandt also uses internal and answers, external conflicts in her organization. Introduction: beginning frame story. Brandt's essay has her ride to the mall. First conflict and homework help online, resolution. Brandt has an internal conflict about Who can write my assignments do whether she should steal and the resolution that she will.

Second conflict and resolution . Brandt's second conflict is external when she is caught by the store owner and he calls the police. Third conflict and resolution . Brand's third conflict is both internal and external. She wonders how her parents will react. She is brought to the police station but not punished by her parents. She realizes that disappointing them and realizing she had made the wrong choice is worse than if they had punished her. Conclusion: ending frame and expectations unfulfilled. Brandt ends in another car ride home, which parallels with the ride to the mall in the introduction. Homework Phs School? The twist is for homework answers funny, that not only was the Urgent homework online phs school mall trip not what she expected, she has disappointed the expectations of her parents too. Small Events Can make Good Essays. Brandt's essay illustrates how to take a single, small incident and turn it into an essay which explains how she learned something about herself.

It is Sampling theory unsw, a coming of Urgent homework help online phs school age essay. When thinking about your own essay topic, try to think about moments in your life which were significant turning points. The event can be something small and doesn't have to be dramatic. What is important is how it affected you. Tips for Sampling unsw Chronological Organization. Most students will use this method, so if you want to make your essay stand out, you may want to try one of the other techniques. When you do use this method remember: Where's the Conflict? As you've probably learned in English class, good stories start with a conflict that is either internal (inside yourself) or external (between you and someone else). Good stories show the development of the conflict, the crisis (called a climax) and help phs school, then the to write kindle resolution of what happens afterward (either good or bad). Make sure your story follows this pattern.

Don't add unnecessary details. Homework Online? You need to clip the memory effectively. To Write? Imagine yourself as a film editor. What needs to be in the story? What can you leave out?

Make details specific and interesting. Make your descriptions of the setting, characters and action concrete and specific. For example: Don't say, Maura was a beautiful but boring blonde bombshell. Say, Maura was a sleek, 5 foot 10, long-haired, blonde who never tired of talking about her exotic vacations or newest boyfriend. Keep Boredom at Bay.

Tell enough detail like setting and character development that the reader is drawn into the story, but don't spend so much time in homework online, details that your reader gets bored. Action and Dialogue are Best. If you can, make sure most of your paper is either about something happening or someone talking. Both action and dialogue move the story along faster than description. Anne Dillard's. Sometimes, there is a particular object or repeated event which is the focus of the memory. You can use repetition around this object or event to effectively order your essay. On Being a Real Westerner by Tobias Wolff is a good example of Write cheap economics using a metaphor to organize. Characteristics of this organization: Several memories relating to one object, person or emotion. In Wolff's story these memories are related to his rifle: getting the rifle, his mother's objections, playing with the rifle, acting like a sniper, loading rifle, Vietnam comparison-power, killing squirrel, his mother's reaction to the death of the squirrel, his own reaction, and his continued fascination with rifle.

Memories often chronological but also should be climactic , with the most important memory last. In Wolff's story, the Urgent homework online phs school climax is for homework, when he shoots the squirrel and Urgent help online phs school, has to deal with the reality of what owning and using a rifle really means, or what it really means to be a westerner. Tie these memories together with the main theme which would be the main point of your essay. Wolff ties his memories together with the sidebar theme of power, the power of the homework help rifle, how the Argumentative college board hunger for power shaped him, and his powerlessness to change the past, a man can't help the boy. Write About When You Got Out of Your Comfort Zone. Generally, it helps to keep the essay focused on one to three important memories about that person. These memories can be specific events (best), or anecdotes about events which happened repeatedly.

Characteristics of this sort of essay: 1. Urgent Help Phs School? Vivid Portrait of Person. Dialogue (the reader can hear how this person talks). Describe a place which reflects the person (the reader can know about the interests of the funny person and picture them where you do). Person (describe what the person looks like). Pick memories which show the person's character or reveal your relationship.

Tell one time incidents: every essay should have 1-3 of these. Describe event in Urgent online, great detail, describing the scene, what happened, what people said, what you were feeling. Explain recurring activities: you can have these also if you describe them vividly and make sure that they are not too general and prove a point. Don't say, My mother always scolded me. Instead say: My mother always scolded me about my messy habits followed by I need kindle an incident which describes how this affected your relationship. 3. Indication of the Person's Significance. Choose 1 or 2 main points to make: Trying to Urgent help, explain everything that person means to you is too much to do in a short essay. All of your description and all of your stories should be centered around proving these main points. You can use some of the organizing strategies for event essays for my paper cheap economics people too. Urgent Homework Online? Here are some suggestions: I . Argumentative College Board? Revelation/Expectations Reversed.

Your usual judgment about the person. Analysis of personality/Physical description /some of Urgent homework help background history. The revelation about them (story of a particular moment when you saw this person from a different perspective). I I. Someone My Book? Conflict and Resolution Organizing. The story of a conflict you have with this person. Help Online Phs School? Analysis of personality/Physical description/background history. The second story of conflict but this one resolves into a closer relationship.

Third story--conflict leads to a lesson learned. Fourth story--a different conflict/ lesson learned is cheap, conveyed to others. III. Comparison and Contrast. Notice that both views are found in each paragraph or section. This paper is ordered thematically. Online Phs School? Another possibility is to talk about Write all the views of another person first, then talk about your views. Introduction: Description of person and set-up of contrast between you. Body: Comparison and Contrast: How others view this person versus how I view this person. Or how I used to view that person versus how I now view them.

Conclusion: How I have come to see this person. How to Write an Event Essay About a Memory, Place or Experience. by Virginia Kearney 7. Tips for Writing a Descriptive Essay. How to Write the Introduction of an Essay. by wayseeker 18. 100 Cause and Effect Essay Topics.

by Virginia Kearney 37. How to homework help phs school, Write an Argument Essay Step by Step. by Virginia Kearney 15. How to Write a Proposal Essay/Paper. by Laura Writes 40. 100 Science Topics for Research Papers. by Virginia Kearney 109. Virginia Kearney 9 days ago from United States.

Hi, Ronald-The best topic is Thesis sidebar, something that you know the meaning of Urgent easily, but not something that makes you very emotional, or which is hard to talk about. Think of a time when something happened and you learned something about yourself or someone else. Thinking about the theory unsw end of your speech (what you learned) means that you already have the hardest part done. Hi what is the Urgent best topic to write an personal speech and i'll perform it in my teachers and in my classmates. Virginia Kearney 5 weeks ago from United States. Hi Ahm, when you deal with the Write my paper meaning of the online event is theory statistics, where you should talk about how this experience has affected your life. Generally, you would want to explain the meaning and homework help, how it changed you. Theory? As far as how long this part should be, I would advise you to give enough detail so that the reader understands the online changes it made to you but avoid being overly personal about things you may not want everyone to my paper economics, know or which might reflect badly on another person. Have someone close to you or someone who understands the experience give you feedback after you write. Do you have any tips for how can I write a personal account of how the ordeal has affected my life? I'd like ask if I should describe the Urgent phs school ordeal prolongedly or briefly.

Virginia Kearney 4 months ago from United States. Hi, Jorge--I actually have over Thesis beamer, 100 different articles about writing posted on Letterpile and HubPages, so generally you can find what you are looking for if you search for it. This particular type of article is also called reflective writing by some English textbooks and instructors. I think what you are looking for is this article: http://hubpages.com/writing/Reflective-Essay-Sampl. which focuses on Urgent the example and gives you a full essay. Jorge Lopez 4 months ago. This is like watching a video about to write making a soufflé and only hearing people describe how it tastes or how hard it was to make. I'd really like to homework help online phs school, see a sample so I know exactly if I am framing it correctly. Do I write it like an editorial?

Do I write it like a 3rd grader? I get it. Sampling Theory Statistics? It's subjective. Show me some examples of subjective papers. Homework Online? Walk me through it. Essay Peer 10 months ago. The setting of a novel or play often plays a big role in Website, the overall telling of the Urgent help phs school story. Below are tips on how to write do, write a settings essay: • State your overall theme. • Write your introduction. • End your introductory paragraph with a hook, a statement enticing readers to keep reading. • Write the body of the essay one paragraph at a time.

• Conclude the essay to tie together all of your points and reiterate your theme. Suzette Gray 23 months ago from Urgent help phs school, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. I have now finished my very hard personal experience essay. As it is only for essay board college my best friend I will not be posting it anywhere. Thank you VirginiaLynne for your comments and your inspiration. The only homework thing left to do is to show it to my friend and I must admit that I am being a bit of a chicken in doing this, but I will do it. For me, to do this allows me to forgive myself for the hurts I caused my best friend. Essay College College? I thank you again. Virginia Kearney 23 months ago from United States. Hi Watson.

Your comment does make sense to anyone who has struggled in making a relationship work, and that is most of us! Suzette Gray 23 months ago from Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. Thanks so much VirginiaLynne. Believe it or not the person I am writing about and the person who is trying to get me on the right track are one and the same and I very much appreciate his critique. I know why he is being tough on me and homework online phs school, I too am being tough on myself. The experiences and the feelings are very emotional because when the Argumentative essay college friendship fell apart it was due to me trusting someone else and also a slip of the online tongue. Needless to say I don't trust as easily now.

The last line that I just wrote was about me giving up on ever having that friendship again and the unexpected happened. We are now friends but on a totally different level now than before. Writing about it is statistics unsw, hard and I know that he wants me to Urgent homework, be honest as he has been. I start writing and Who can my assignments do, I can't stop. It is a friendship of over help phs school, 3 and someone to write, half years. It is hard to cut back on Urgent it so that it fits essay requirements. Write My Assignments Do? Thank you for your input and it is much appreciated. I have a friend who used to help with college essays and she will help with this. She also knows what I am writing about.

Thanks again. I don't know if this even makes any sense. Virginia Kearney 23 months ago from United States. Hi Watson--I appreciate your comment. One thing that is very difficult to do is to separate your feelings and experience from the piece of Urgent homework online writing about board college that experience.

It is very easy to feel that the piece we write is help phs school, really a part of ourselves and that any criticism of that piece is a criticism of us. Of course, that is particularly true if the person giving the critique is a close friend. In my view, relationships are more important than the writing, so I think that I would either not share things with that person, or carefully explain that you just want to share the content but don't really feel ready to accept suggestions about the writing. I'm sure there are other people that you can get suggestions for improvement from. My Assignments? It might be that the Urgent homework phs school same suggestions coming from someone else would be helpful rather than hurtful. However, as an overall help in developing your writing, I suggest that you try to grow into the idea that what you write is theory statistics unsw, a thing you produce, which can be done better or worse some days and Urgent help online, which can generally always be improved. Then you are a participant in the critique, and a part of the audience trying to see how it can be shaped better.

Suzette Gray 23 months ago from Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. I am not a student but I am wanting to write a personal experience essay about meeting someone unexpectedly who has become my best friend. Statistics Unsw? This person has inspired me to better myself in a lot of Urgent help phs school ways. We have had a lot of ups and downs in the relationship but right now the relationship is the best it has ever been. He is in college at the age of 45 and that in itself is inspiring. I have sent this friend a few essays but he is being very critical. I know he wants me to really think about it and Thesis remove beamer, it is going to online, be very emotional for me. I really just wanted to put this somewhere and if anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated. Virginia Kearney 2 years ago from United States.

Ii actually advise students to avoid using quotes to start an essay. I think starting with what you expected, or what most people think about the library would work best. I Need Someone To Write Kindle? Another way you could introduce this is with a conversation with someone about using the library or by remembering the phs school library you used as a child and comparing it to this college library. A final way to do the introduction is by starting with a very detailed description of the library. They you can talk about someone to write my book what your story is and Urgent phs school, what it meant to you. Mary Norton 2 years ago from Ontario, Canada.

I have written some personal experience but it was a hit and miss. This time, you have given me a platform to I need someone to write kindle, write them. Virginia Kearney 3 years ago from United States. So very sorry Mary to hear about Urgent phs school your loss. I think you could use a frame story for this sort of essay. Start perhaps with a memory right now about taking care of things and theory statistics, maybe feeling frustrated about this or seeing something which reminds you of your mom. Then go back in time and talk about Urgent help your mom dying.

End with a return to the present time to talk about the meaning of her death and how it has affected you. I need help on how to start my personal essay off. It is going to be about my mum dying in March of this year and me taking on the responsibility of taking over the house and essay college board college, getting left to look after our two pets and my little sister . How would I go about starting this? heart4theword 6 years ago from Urgent homework online, hub. Some specifics to think about, in writing your essay. Thanks for sharing. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and funny, respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages ® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.

HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.

Write my essay -
Urgent Homework Help Online Phs School # Love essay examples

Jan 28, 2018 Urgent homework help online phs school, best custom academic essay writing help & writing services uk online -

Why I Want To Be A Radiology Technician Essays and Research Papers. Being a Veterinary Technician 1. The reason I have chosen this profession? I have a small farm myself and . have or have had horses, calves, dogs, cats, chickens rabbits. I love it and help online phs school want to be able to care for my own animals as wells as help others. The rewards I feel from saving protecting lives, are well worth any sacrifices that I have or will make. I feel so lucky that I can enjoy going to school and learning about Write economics something that I am interested in and passionate about. Urgent Help Online? Animals. Horse , Medicine , Pet 977 Words | 4 Pages.

JUDY BRADY I Want a Wife (1971) Judy Brady’s essay became an instant classic when it appeared in 1971 in the premier issue . of the feminist magazine Ms. As you read, analyze the definitions of “husband” and “wife” that Brady uses, and consider why this essay became so powerful in the 1970s. I belong to that classification of people known as wives. I am A Wife. And, not altogether incidentally, I am a mother. Not too long ago a male friend of mine appeared on the scene fresh from a recent. Arrangement , Courteney Cox , Economics terminology 1165 Words | 3 Pages. expected Gini to take over that task---after all, he couldn’t wear wrinkled clothes to his new job, could he?

Poking fun at the responsibilities involved in remove sidebar, . Urgent Homework Help Phs School? marriage is I need someone my book similar to the attitude presented in Judy Brady’s 1971 essay, Why I Want a Wife. In Why I Want a Wife, Brady offers hypothetical criteria for an ideal wife in a satirical commentary on how the work of wives is often taken for help phs school, granted. The humor of the essay lies in its structure: on the surface it seems to accept the criteria. Irony , Jonathan Swift , Marriage 2941 Words | 7 Pages. In this page I will be sharing with you my decision to Who can write my assignments do home educate my children. I have broken it down into two parts as it has . become a rather long post! I didn’t realise that I had so much to homework help say. It would have been a lot longer if I had included all the finer details.

Sit back and relax as I talk to you about write my assignments my decision to home educate. I truly believe that I am being led in this direction by the Lord. I remember this time last year sitting in my car, parked on the side road reading a book. Alternative education , Growing Without Schooling , Homeschooling 1624 Words | 4 Pages. ?In Why I Want a Wife, Brady offers hypothetical criteria for an ideal wife in a satirical commentary on how the . Urgent Online Phs School? work of wives is often taken for to write my book, granted. Urgent Homework Help? The humor of the essay lies in its structure: on I need to write the surface it seems to accept the criteria it puts forth, while the meaning actually operates in homework help phs school, the recognition that the narrator is being sarcastic. Using writing as one of her tools for activism, Judy (Syfers) Brady has established herself as a supporter of the women’s movement since she. Irony , Jonathan Swift , Marriage 2263 Words | 5 Pages. “ Why I Want to Be a Teacher” First of all, I love kids and it has always been my dream and passion . to become an educator.

For most people, the word teacher is defined as someone who is responsible for informing or teaching someone something. But not everyone would have the same meaning or image for Argumentative, a teacher. Teachers have a very important role of shaping the lives of Urgent homework phs school, young children and preparing them to I need someone to write my book kindle become productive citizens in our community and with these types of responsibilities teachers. Childhood , Education , Educational psychology 868 Words | 3 Pages. Why I Want to be a Fire Fighter Being a Firefighter today is a demanding and dangerous job.

From mixed views of . the profession from the public, all should respect what danger a firefighter faces day in and day out. Being a firefighter is more than just putting out fires. They have many more calls such as EMS and car accidents not including all the false calls. What possibly could drive this writer to risk his life day in help phs school, and day out for Who can write my assignments do, people he doesn’t even know? Well this writer will be a future. College , Fire , Fire department 976 Words | 3 Pages. name is Colby Bean, I was born and raised in help, maine.

I live in a town called Hartland, its a small town so there is really nothing . to do, when i was younger I used to statistics play sports but the only one i really got into online was basketball but the college, problem with only playing one sport is that you only play for Urgent online phs school, a few months out of the year. So I decided that I had to find something to do for write do, the seven to eight months that I wasn't playing basketball. So in decided to start watching movies, I started with some classics. Actor , Educational years , Fifth grade 1324 Words | 3 Pages. doctors in the United States. And I could be one of them. They treat people when they are sick or hurt. They give advice to patients to help . keep them from getting sick.

They bandage knees, prescribe medicine, sew up cuts. They bring new babies into the world and comfort older people who are sick or dying. Homework Help Online Phs School? And what made me go into this career was that I always wanted to Thesis remove do something in medicine. And I thought that why not become a M.D. Urgent Online Phs School? And medicine is something I love to do. Characteristics- . Anatomy , Health care , Medical school 1023 Words | 3 Pages. I was born and Argumentative college college raised in help, a small, under serviced community in Northern, Ontario called Muskoka.

As a child I always had an someone to write my book, . interest in Urgent homework help, health care. Whether I was reading the oral pathology books of my fathers (a local oral surgeon) or playing doctor with my dolls and my fisher price doctor kit, I was always drawn to medicine and Argumentative board college its ability to help people. Urgent Homework Help Online Phs School? During my early years in Muskoka I was always encouraged to take a strong interest in I need my book kindle, the sciences, arts, and the natural world. I not only. Health , Health care , Health care provider 1356 Words | 4 Pages. career that can make you feel proud and accomplished, and it is a career in which I have a lot of respect for. Help Online? In order to be a firefighter you . Thesis Remove Beamer? must be in shape, prepared, experienced, and ready to Urgent online phs school deal with your job emotionally as well as physically. I chose to be a firefighter because I want to Sampling unsw be able to Urgent homework online help others and make them feel safe to statistics unsw live in Urgent online, their communities. Remove Sidebar Beamer? After visiting some actual fire departments, I realized as a firefighter you certainly have a lot to Urgent homework help online be proud of. It's not your. Emotion , Fire department , Firefighter 1009 Words | 3 Pages.

When I was seven my papaw had a stroke. He stayed in the hospital a few weeks and when he came home he had a new bed and bars in the bathroom. Write My Paper Economics? . Michael started coming to help online phs school papaw’s not long after that. It was confusing and difficult to watch Michael help papaw out of bed, or brush his teeth, or tie his shoes. Over time we began to notice improvements. Papaw needed help with his buttons but not his shirt. Michael would make the coffee but papaw could pour it. By the time papaw died he needed much less. Bureau of Labor Statistics , Medicine , Occupational Outlook Handbook 685 Words | 3 Pages.

For my career I would like to be a pediatrician . I would . like to be a pediatrician because I love to work with kids . I think they are very adorable and Argumentative essay college board they interest me and I love to homework online phs school help them in there needs . A pediatrician is essay college board college a child's physician who provides Preventive health maintenance for healthy children , Medical care for children who are acutely or chronically ill . Urgent Homework Phs School? pediatricians focus on babies, children, adolescents. Body mass index , College , High school 1105 Words | 3 Pages. I have always been interested and fascinated in Write my paper cheap, the field of study of the help phs school, human science. Throughout my years of secondary and A level . education, I have been a science student and this is for homework funny reflected in my choice of subjects in A levels. I especially enjoyed doing biology and the human biology aspect of it has furthered my interest. Chemistry in Urgent homework help online, addition has tremendously improved my analytical skills. As the sciences is an area of write my assignments, interest to homework help online me and also due to Thesis remove beamer my science background, I believe I would.

Hospital , Medical school , Medicine 1347 Words | 4 Pages. post TAURUS - The Tramp (April 20 to May 20) Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships. Likes to homework online phs school give a good fight. Sidebar Beamer? Fight for what they . Homework Help Online? want . Can be annoying at times, but for the love of attention. Extremely outgoing.

Loves to help people in times of need. Unsw? Good kisser. Urgent Homework Help? Good personality. My Paper? Stubborn. A caring person. They can be self-centered and if they want something they will do anything to Urgent homework phs school get it.

They love to sleep and can be lazy. One of a kind. Not one to mess with. Argumentative Essay College College? Are the most attractive. 1942 , 1966 , 1967 1385 Words | 4 Pages. ?Analysis: Why I Want A Wife by Judy Brady 1. What is the tone of the online phs school, essay? Is she serious?

The tone in the . essay is casual, humorous, sarcastic, and sometimes ironic. The author lists multiple jobs which a wife does and is expected by college many to do in many instances. She does the Urgent homework online phs school, same jobs in do, her life for her husband and children but now she seems to not like to do them anymore and wants a wife for Urgent online phs school, her to help out. Also, she describes the I need my book kindle, attitude of men wanting a wife in Urgent homework help, his life, so he can. Gender , Gender role , Irony 860 Words | 3 Pages. Running head: WHY DO I WANT AN MBA?

1 Why Do I Want An MBA? Sandra . R. For Homework Funny? Schubert MGT/521- Management December 10, 2010 Edward Darley Running head: WHY DO I WANT AN MBA? 2 Why Do I Want An MBA? A Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) degree not only homework online phs school, opens many doors of opportunity for the possessor of the degree, it also increases one’s potential for earning higher salaries and developing a better career path. Do? Along with the prestige this degree brings, increased responsibilities. Better , Business school , Management 1108 Words | 4 Pages. Radiology: Medical Imaging and Radiologist Diagnostic. Metcalfe School Rm.

123 Radiologist Diagnostic The name of my career is . radiology diagnostic. The reason why I am studying this career is because it involves technology. The second reason why I am studying this career is because it is in the medical field and online phs school I want to be some sort of doctor. My last reason for studying this career is because of the salary. Thesis? There where three pioneers in the United States, John Wild . Anatomy , Magnetic resonance imaging , Medical imaging 790 Words | 3 Pages. to learn something new. Though there are many personal reasons a person might pursue a graduate degree, there are also several common reasons people seek out . Urgent Help? higher degree programs. After working over the years, I decided to pursue MBA because I realized that by my book kindle completing my MBA, I will have a better career opportunity especially in help online, this challenging and remove beamer competitive job market. Many employers like to see or even require Masters / MBA on resume and even they set a bar in homework help phs school, job advertisements.

Going. Academic degree , Business , Customer relationship management 896 Words | 3 Pages. MY FIRST TRIP ABROAD It was on a Monday morning, the 1st day of December, 2010. I had spent two years preparing and saving money for this . memorable day. I was going to be my best moment after my wedding day. The whole village where I was born “Makupa”led by our local chief Mr. Ndoto, my brothers, sisters members of the for homework answers funny, Clergy both young and old men and Urgent women, no wanted to miss that memorable opportunity of escorting me to Jomo Kenyatta international Airport. Sampling Theory Statistics? One would have thought that there was. Capital punishment , Jomo Kenyatta , Jomo Kenyatta International Airport 980 Words | 3 Pages. BECOMING A TEACHER Page 1 Why I would want to be a Teacher Jamie Croneberger Grand Canyon University- EDU . 310 August 16th, 2012 BECOMING A TEACHER Page 2 I want to become a teacher because I , one day, ant to open up my own Day Care Center where I can teach and help the Urgent homework, toddlers and babies learn and grow before they start in Pre- Kindergarten.

I have always wanted to help younger kids ever since I had my son Anthony and my daughter Kaitlynn. I am having trouble finding a decent. Certified teacher , Education , High school 1216 Words | 4 Pages. Why I Want to Be a Police Officer. WHY I WANT TO BE A POLICE OFFICER Why I Want To Be a Police Officer . For Homework Answers? Career Choices in Criminal Justice Dr.

Darwin L. Help? Driggers, Ybor Campus October 11, 2011 Why I Want To Be a Police Officer For as long as I can remember I have wanted to I need someone kindle be a police officer. I’m sure, as a little boy, what first caught my attention were the flashing lights and sirens on the police cars. It could have also been then the facts that police officer were permitted to carry a gun and had the ability to run. Constable , Crime , Criminal justice 817 Words | 3 Pages. Why I Want To Become An Accountant. ? Why I want to become an homework online phs school, accountant. Composing. Why I want to become an Website answers funny, . accountant? Have you ever been in the accounting department? I have been in Urgent help, the accounts.

Everywhere numbers and sidebar digits, and Urgent online phs school small and large, very different, but in the end all agree with each other. Accounting! Surprisingly interesting. Unsw? Mayakovsky Accountant - responsible profession. It requires a mathematical mind, here it is all very logical, exactly. The main principle of Urgent help online phs school, accounting - rigid logic.

Some people believe that. Accountancy , Accountant , Accountants 759 Words | 2 Pages. ? Why do I want to be a Nurse? I want to remove sidebar be a nurse because I enjoy being . Phs School? around people in my paper economics, their times of need and I get internal satisfaction by serving those that need help. I remember when I was just a kid and I played with my cousin that we were both nurses, I grew up saying I wanted to be a nurse and that is Urgent homework help when I realized my passion for nursing.

I believe that the cure for Argumentative essay college college, many of the people's ailments is not just in medicine, it is in homework, the care that they receive as patients in to write my book, hospitals and. Hospital , Need , Nurse 307 Words | 4 Pages. Coke and Pepsi I am writing about Urgent homework online coke and Pepsi and what are the differences between the two The problem no one really knows much of . a difference between the Sampling statistics unsw, two and I would like to homework help phs school establish The differences between the two and Website for homework funny the similarities between the Urgent homework help phs school, two, this has been investigated before But I want to form my own opinion and take a theoretical guess to how and why these carbonated Drinks are similar and why they are different. Most people say it’s because one is sweeter. Caffeine , Carbon dioxide , Carbonated water 695 Words | 4 Pages. why i want to Sampling statistics be an officer in the army. of the main factors that allows America to be a free and homework online phs school democratic country. The Army defends, protects, and honors the United States of for homework answers, America. Ever since . I was a young boy, I saw greatness in the United States Army and hoped to one day be a part of it. Homework Help Phs School? I always envisioned myself in a leadership position and when I decided to join the Army, I knew being an officer was for me. To me, being an officer in the U.S.

Army is a career unlike any other. Write Cheap? There are many opportunities as an phs school, officer in my assignments do, the Army. Continental Army , Need , Officer Candidate School 1442 Words | 4 Pages. Why I Want to Be an Mdical Assisant. Why Do I Want To Be A Medical Assistant You already know that the . health care industry is growing at Urgent help an accelerated rate. Someone To Write My Book? Baby boomers are getting older, and more and more people need medical help.As the baby boomers grow older, they will require more medical attention. According to the U.S. Urgent Homework Help Online? Department of Write my paper economics, Labor, more than 3.6 million jobs created between 2004 and 2014 will be in the health care industry. And 8 out of 20 occupations projected to grow.

Health , Health care , Health care provider 1151 Words | 4 Pages. language. Being good at English, i can travel to any place or any country which i like. Help Phs School? English is commonly spoken throughout . much of the world due to Great Britian’s expansion during the colonial age. People in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, parts of Africa, India, and many smaller island nations speak English. English is the commonly adopted second language in Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and I need to write the Netherlands. Speaking English opens these countries and cultures up to me. I shall not find it hard to. England , English language , Language 880 Words | 3 Pages. Personal Career Analysis: Radiology Radiology is homework most often assumed to just be ultrasounds of babies.

However, a radiologist . technician is the my book kindle, individual that performs and examines any digital images on patients. Homework Help Online Phs School? If someone has broken a bone or messed up a joint, the x-rays help determine what action needs to take place for the healing process. I Need To Write My Book Kindle? This specific field has not always been a first choice to major in at school because of the competitive edge, but the medical world has surrounded many. Austin Peay , Austin Peay State University , Bureau of Labor Statistics 798 Words | 3 Pages. Radiology Technician Someone breaks a bone and needs to get a cast what do they do? Go to phs school the doctors but in order to Website for homework get the homework online, . proper care they must first see the radiographer, who will take x-rays of the injury and economics show the doctor the results. The doctor will then decide what the best way to treat this situation is. Radiology is an interesting career and has it benefits, but as all occupations it has its downfalls.

In order to understand completely what a radiographer does you must first know. Human anatomy , Magnetic resonance imaging , Medical imaging 2904 Words | 8 Pages. Why I Want a Wife ? Judy Brady According to the dictionary, a wife is help online phs school a woman married to a man. But, as many . women know, a wife is much more: coo, housekeeper, nutritionist, chauffeur, friend, sex partner, valet, nurse, social secretary, ego-builder, and more. Rather than complains why she herself would like to have a wife.

I belong to that classification of write my assignments do, people known as wives. I am a Wife. And, not altogether incidentally, I am a mother. Not too long ago a male friend of mine appeared. Need 1075 Words | 3 Pages. ? Discuss your reasons for homework help phs school, wanting to do become a Naval Nurse Officer. (Limit 2500 characters) As a young man entering my senior year of online phs school, high school, my mind . Who Can My Assignments? races as I try to homework help online phs school figure out what it is my paper economics that I’ll commit my life to. What will be the driving passion, the purpose of my existence, the reason I get out of bed every morning to online phs school face another day of this life? Some people would try to encourage me to choose a career simply for Write my paper, its potential to Urgent online phs school make me wealthy. However, looking at the degenerate. Emotion , Form of the Good , Navy 997 Words | 3 Pages. seasons, I too have prepared for the study of medicine through variously themed ?°seasons?± in my life.

During high school, for example, . I focused my activities on serving the various communities of which I am a part. After joining Mt. Olivet SDA Church, I became involved with the community of Williamsville, New York -- participating in an anti-drug rally and I need someone to write my book health fair, leading local public speaking events, singing in church choirs at nursing homes, and visiting hospitalized church members. I was. Ethics , General practitioner , Medicine 969 Words | 3 Pages. What I Want To Do In My Future In the future, I plan on graduating from high school and going to college to be . Help Online? a collision repair technician . I want to be a collision repair technician because I like to work on cars. Who Can Write My Assignments Do? When I watch T.V. and they work on cars, I start wishing that I could do that too. I love to help my dad work on his cars. I know it’s not a “girly” type thing to do but it’s what I love doing. A collision repair technician evaluates collision damage and performs body repair on.

Auto mechanic , Automotive Service Excellence , High school 1353 Words | 4 Pages. Why I Want to Execute Traning Bond. WHY I WANT TO EXCUTE A TRAINING BOND Knowledge is power and knowledge, once imparted, cannot be . retrieved.Organizations make very important investments in its people ’s knowledge by phs school way of trainings, and asexpected from any investment, returns in form of improved work quality, increased productivity, lowerturnaround times, higher profits and/ or a larger market share are expected.Signing a training bond is predominantly conceived to be a form of legalized and consented ‘ employeeslavery ’ . Bond , Charlie Chaplin , Finance 843 Words | 3 Pages. Radiology and X-ray Technician Schools. The field of radiologic (x-ray) technology offers an Sampling, excellent career option to those interested in the allied health field.

An x-ray . technician , or radiologic technologist, is the individual responsible for performing diagnostic x-ray procedures in hospitals, physician offices, and outpatient imaging centers. Help Online Phs School? The training period for an x-ray technologist is my assignments do usually 2-4 years in an accredited college or hospital based radiologic technology program. Training will be split between classroom instruction. Healthcare occupations , Magnetic resonance imaging , Medical imaging 1474 Words | 4 Pages. Why I Want to Pursue a Degree in Ece.

Essay One: Why I Want To Pursue a Degree In ECE Angelina D. Lewis MOC @ Wilmington EDU 305 Early . Childhood Education June 7, 2011 2 Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve known what I wanted to do. I am one of those people who was blessed enough to realize my passion at an early age. As far back as I can remember, I’ve wanted to become a teacher. I can remember as a child sitting in my room, surrounded by my stuffed animals (or students, as I saw them) and forcing. Certified teacher , Education , Family 2267 Words | 6 Pages. Why I Want to Work in Student Affairs.

what they want to be when they grow up, I am no different. I am going to share briefly about my story and my plan . of setting in motion my dream of what I want to be when I grow up. Online Phs School? Since I could remember I always wanted to be a teacher. Sidebar? As a child I would organize my pretend classroom in Urgent homework online phs school, our garage where I would teach geography and band. My interest in sidebar, education stayed strong through high school and into college.

My first two years of college I majored in music education. Although I enjoyed. College , Community college , Education 918 Words | 3 Pages. Why I Want To Become A Civil Engineer. Why I decided to Urgent help online major in Civil Engineering? Last Year around this time, I did not know the Argumentative essay college, answer to this question . Urgent Homework Help Online Phs School? myself. I was confused when it came to Thesis beamer choosing a career.

I still had the questions in my mind when I was asked to homework phs school write this five-page paper. Thesis Remove Beamer? Then, I got a job at an engineering firm, a firm that involves the construction of buildings, roads, and Urgent online phs school bridges. They also deal with storm and Website for homework answers drainage sewers. As I looked into engineering, I decided that I liked many of the Urgent help, characteristics. Academic degree , Civil engineer , Civil engineering 1221 Words | 4 Pages. Why I Want to Write my paper cheap Work in Human Capital Management. WHY I WANT TO WORK IN HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT My personal mission is to help create and foster a caring . environment that motivates members of homework help online phs school, that commune to have a sense of belongingness and hence seek to contribute maximally towards the development of that same environment. Statistics Unsw? It is my opinion that it will take the individuals within an online phs school, organization working together, harnessing all available resources and deploying same optimally to attain its vision. Website? This will not occur except employees have. Employment , Human resource management , Human resource policies 711 Words | 3 Pages.

Why Should I Want to Urgent help online Become a Teacher? Why I became a Teacher? When I was unfulfilled, working in the profession of social work, I decided . that I would need to help others for my job. That was in 2007. I quit my job and did something that I had never done before.

I started hiking the Appalachian Trail by myself. After thinking about what goals I had, it hit me: teaching. Sampling? As a teacher you will influence youth to online make a difference in their lives. That is when I thought about the Sampling statistics unsw, example that my mother had been for students at her. Certified teacher , Education , High school 1031 Words | 3 Pages. Letter to Syfers on Why I Want a Wife.

herself when described in homework online, your essay, “ Why I Want a Wife”, as a person to carry most of the burden in my book kindle, a family. The . way society is viewed from the help online, text itself is reasonable, for inequality was present in I need someone my book kindle, that current era. As time flies though, ranks start to reform, and change shines light towards feminism in this generation. In your era, wives were dominated by men, which was a tradition passed on from the early days of our ancestors. Men themselves, I would agree, are selfish in Urgent homework, their way of. Feminism , Gender , Gender equality 1154 Words | 3 Pages. Why I Want to Excute a Training Bond. WHY I WANT TO EXCUTE A TRAINING BOND Knowledge is power and knowledge, once imparted, cannot be retrieved. . For Homework? Organizations make very important investments in Urgent homework online, its people’s knowledge by way of Who can, trainings, and help online as expected from any investment, returns in I need someone, form of improved work quality, increased productivity, lower turnaround times, higher profits and/ or a larger market share are expected. Signing a training bond is predominantly conceived to be a form of Urgent homework phs school, legalized and consented ‘employee slavery’, however.

Bond , Charlie Chaplin , Finance 916 Words | 3 Pages. nature to want what I don’t have-nurturing parents. My parents worked very hard to provide a better life that they never had. . I and for homework answers three of my brothers were grown up with unhappy childhood. Help? We never had time to play with friends, go to the park or even get any gift on our birthday ….All of us had to work after school to help my parents earn more money for food and others basic shelters. Board? When I was in Urgent, the middle school I had to do all of the housework and write do trading in the market for foods. I believed. Happiness , United States 1510 Words | 4 Pages.

[enter name]. Homework? Why do I want to join teen board? I would like to become a part of Who can write my assignments, East Chase teen . board because I feel that it would be a great experience for me. I am a very friendly person and get along with others very well. I am a smart and intelligent person . I have maintain A B honor roll since Kindergarten. I was Valedictorian of my elementary class and now currently have a G.P.A. of 3.8. I love to smile and I think that joining teen board would be the homework help online, best place for me.

I want to join teen. Adipose tissue , DNA , Extracellular matrix 967 Words | 3 Pages. Why I Want to Be a Healthcare Professional. Growing up I have always had a love for medicine. When prompted the famous question: what will you be when you grow up? The answer came readily . and with assurance: A Doctor. My childhood dream had always been to be a doctor, but that dream never seemed to materialize as I found myself doing other things and going into other profession. Of recent I have found myself yearning to funny go back and Urgent homework help online phs school fulfill my childhood dream of being a healthcare professional. It started all over again, a few years ago when. Health , Health care , Health care provider 510 Words | 2 Pages.

I want to cheap economics be a pilot “ I want to help be a pilot when I grow up… because it’s a fun job . and easy to do. Theory Unsw? That’s why there are so many pilots flying today. Pilots don’t need much school, they must learn numbers so they can read instruments. Phs School? Pilots should be brave so that they won’t be scared if it’s foggy and they can’t see, or if a wing or motor falls off they should stay calm so they’ll know what to do. Pilots have to Website for homework have good eyes to see through clouds and they can’t be afraid of lightning or thunder. 2006 singles , 2007 singles , Aviator 2464 Words | 5 Pages. Why I Want to Become a Radiologic Technologist. I would like to know if this essay is okay.

Please give me some feed back. Homework Phs School? I wrote the letter double space. Should it be single . Who Can Write Do? space? I also have my name and the desired program on the top left hand. I am not a great writer and my grammar sucks. My Purpose in Life It is not hard to write about why I want to be a radiographer. Homework? Some people may tend to Sampling statistics unsw sit in front of the screen thinking for online phs school, minutes or hours to write the first sentence.

It was simple for theory, me I want to phs school help people. Throughout. Dental hygienist , Florida , Kissimmee, Florida 696 Words | 2 Pages. Veterinary Technicians, and write Why They'Re Important. Veterinary Technicians , and Why They're Important Who are veterinary technicians ? Many people don't realize that . a lot of the work done on animals, is by vet techs, instead of the help online, actually veterinarian. I Need Someone Kindle? Veterinarians wouldn't be able to do all the things they do throughout the day, without the help of their vet techs. Some say veterinary technicians even do more than the vets do in Urgent online, their daily routines. Website Answers? Veterinary technicians are important to help online phs school animal clinics, and Who can write the community around them.

Exactly. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood , Eric Burdon , Technicians 1078 Words | 3 Pages. 1102 I want a wife When reading the story, I want a wife by Urgent help online Judy Brady, I . really got me thinking. I started thinking about what she must have felt when writing this and the time period this was written in. There was so much discrimination against Who can write my assignments do, woman back in that time; it was easy to see why she would be upset.

Back then women were expected to be a take care of the homework online phs school, children take care of her husband, hold down a job and Write my paper cheap economics submit to her husbands every command without complaining. I must say that. Essay , Husband , Need 885 Words | 3 Pages. who am i and why do i want to be a social worker. ?Who am I and why do I want to be a social worker Just like most children, I had my . fantasies and wishes of becoming a medical doctor so I could help alleviate the sufferings of many. Although this desire was not actualised as I ended up studying engineering but i always felt a big vacuum and an unquenchable desire which i couldn’t explain until I became a care support worker In my early years as a growing young girl in Africa, abuse and injustice happened on a daily basis and nothing was. International Federation of phs school, Social Workers , Social justice , Social work 1039 Words | 3 Pages.

Aysegul Torun English 201 AB May. 3rd, 2012 “ I Want A Wife” by Judy Brady Meaning 1) According to Who can write my assignments Brady, wife is who . takes care of every households, children, and Urgent homework husband. Also person who only works for her children and husband but not herself. 2) In Brady’s word a wife’s responsibilities are take care of the children, for example, to prepare them for school, make sure they are eaten, and clean. Thesis Remove Beamer? Also of course another responsibility is to homework online take care of her husband. There are some expected.

Husband , Marriage , Wife 952 Words | 3 Pages. Veterinary Technician A Veterinary Technician works as a skilled technical assistant to a veterinarian, or to another . biomedical researcher or scientist. Sampling Theory Statistics Unsw? Veterinary technicians do not prescribe, diagnose, or perform surgery, and they always work under the supervision of a veterinarian. Homework Help Phs School? Thus being said, a veterinary technician career is a natural step for an aspiring veterinarian wanting to remove beamer test the waters. Most veterinary technicians find employment in private veterinary practices doing traditional. Medicine , North Carolina State University , Surgery 931 Words | 3 Pages. society, social project or extracurricular activities). Homework Help Online? In my previous college, I was a teacher at ‘Taleem sab kay liye’ non-profit Entity in . which I would go to areas where children are not able to acquire the education, may that be because of financial reasons or family pressures. Apart from for homework, that I’ve been a paid teacher’s assistant for my economics class at Nixor College for Urgent online, which I would get Rs 3000 monthly.

In 9th class I was elected as a head boy for my branch at Beaconhouse school system Qasimabad. Better , Interpersonal communication , Learning 814 Words | 3 Pages. ? I Want a Wife What is a wife’s role . in a marriage in 21st century? Being a wife in this day and age completely changed from the 1970s. Essay College? Woman are taking on more roles outside the home than the help online, normal “stay at home mom” would have done in the 70s. Website For Homework Answers Funny? When I first read this essay I seen how they expect their wives to have them do a list of homework help, things that seems to bottomless. More and more men are being the “stay. A Great Way to Thesis remove sidebar Care , Essay , Homemaker 1401 Words | 4 Pages.

March 4, 2013 Why I want to be a Teacher Growing up, everyone wonders about what they want to be . when they grow up. Some people want to be astronauts, doctors, lawyers, and some want to be business owners. Ever since I was seven years old, I have wanted to be a teacher. Not just a teacher, but a History teacher as well as a Special Education teacher. I told my parents that when I grew up, that’s what I was going to do and no one could tell me any different.

Although there are multiple reasons. Education , School , Teacher 495 Words | 2 Pages. group?) CLC Member Name Primary E-mail Address Secondary E-mail Address Other Contact Information CLC Group Values . (What do we need to do to ensure our team’s success?) What Each Team Member Agrees to Urgent homework help Do Why This Is Important to Argumentative essay college board college the Team Check into the CLC regularly to help phs school review progress on Website the assignment. This ensures the phs school, group is on task and staying on track to meet the deadlines. This makes sure that the project is progressing in the appropriate manner. Completeness , Metalogic , Project management 681 Words | 4 Pages. Melson Petero Year Sec.: BSIT-4B “ Why do I exist”….”What is the purpose of my life?”….” Why does God created . Who Can? me?” There are probably millions of homework phs school, people ask these question every day. In fact, all of us tend to forget the answer of these question because of different problems we are facing today.

We exist because we have different purpose in our life and remove beamer it’s important to know the Urgent help phs school, purpose why God created us. Life is very meaningful whether we want it to be or not. Even though we are living. 2000 albums , Avicenna , Existence 862 Words | 3 Pages. ? Why I Want To Teach Why I want teach is a question as big as the sun. Thesis Remove? . To teach is to pass knowledge and skill from one to another. Homework Help Phs School? For me to teach I am allowing my love for for homework answers, music to be passed to another student so that can carry on that passion. To tell you why I want to teach would take all day but I guess can try to keep it to a couple of pages. My motivation for help phs school, teaching is really simple but even simple things can be complicated. I want to to write my book teach so that I can spread the love.

Education , Knowledge , Learning 412 Words | 2 Pages. Judy Brady's I want a wife In Judy Brady’s essay, “ I Want a Wife”, she explores why . she would like to have a wife. Homework Online? Brady’s style and Sampling structure contribute to her theme of female repression. Various style techniques, such as repetition and irony, are used along with the structural technique of Urgent homework help, using levels of college board college, intimacy. One of Brady’s main style techniques is the Urgent phs school, use of repetition.

She is constantly describing what she wants in a wife and beamer the duties that the wife should take care of: “ I want a wife who.

Custom Essay Order -
Homework Help for College, University and School Students

Jan 28, 2018 Urgent homework help online phs school, write my essay -
Homework Help Online, Best Custom Writing Service in California

Alfred Hitchcock’s The 39 Steps (1935) Essay. Urgent Help Phs School? Alfred Hitchcock’s 1935 film The 39 Steps, is today regarded as among the best of his career, and possibly his best film before he left Britain for Hollywood in 1939. Its history was somewhat tortuous and unconventional, reflecting Hitchcock’s own unconventional working style and eccentric personality, and my paper, it became an archetype of how Hitchcock worked with actors and screenwriting collaborators alike. Based on an adventure novel by British-born lawyer and Urgent help phs school, government official John Buchan, the story of an Sampling theory statistics innocent man wrongly accused of murder and help online phs school, embroiled in an espionage plot (which he ultimately foils) bore little resemblance to its source. As was Hitchcock’s practice, he selected a literary source and adapted it freely, adding elements of what he considered a good film – in particular, romantic, frequently sexual subplots and devices intended to keep both the audience and characters within the film off-balance. After completing The Man Who Knew Too Much, Hitchcock discovered his gift for Write my paper cheap making mystery thrillers and homework online phs school, selected as his next project Buchan’s novel, which he had read in his youth along with the author’s other adventure tales. First, Hitchcock had to transform the book into a screenplay, though this involved not merely translating the story – which was really a male-oriented thriller without a heroine or any hint of romance – into funny, a more complex and interesting vehicle, complete with the romantic interest that the era’s audiences expected. Using the Urgent help online novel only loosely, Hitchcock’s main method for creating screenplays was to act as a sort of for homework answers, informal story editor, collaborating with others who would contribute a wide range of ideas and keeping those he found suitable to Urgent help online phs school the story. He also used Plotto, a compendium of interchangeable master plots, into which he freely inserted elements he liked. Film historian Patrick McGilligan comments, “Never mind that sometimes the Write inserts were implausible. ‘I’m not concerned with plausibility,’ Hitchcock liked to boast. Urgent Phs School? . . . ‘Must a picture be logical, when life is not? ’” (McGilligan, 2003, p. 158) For this film, Hitchcock chose an theory statistics unsw informal group of collaborators whom he dubbed the “Cromwell Road Group;” Buchan was not among them, as Hitchcock preferred. Homework Help? Finding fidelity to literary sources confining, Hitchcock had previously adapted both novels and plays but resented authors’ intrusions into his work, particularly in the case of the latter.

Says McGilligan, “Novelists never claimed the college board college same control over film adaptations as playwrights – and Hitchcock was through with plays, for Urgent online phs school the time being. . . . Hitchcock had more power now, and someone to write kindle, he preferred the help freedom of working with novels” (McGilligan, 2003, p. 170). His group included writers Alma and Charles Bennett, as well as humorist Ian Hay – the only collaborators credited for the screenplay, though only for “continuity” in Alma Bennett’s case (McGilligan, 2003, p. 172). From them he fielded ideas about how to flesh out the thin plot and develop its themes. In this early phase, Hitchcock began developing the film’s themes and unsw, motifs. Most importantly, he chose to sexualize what film historian Thomas Leitch calls “Buchan’s adventure yarn for grownup boys” (Leitch, 2002, p. 333) by adding two romantic subplots, neither of Urgent help online, which appeared in the novel. The first involves Pamela (Madeleine Carroll), who at first tells the police about protagonist Richard Hannay (Robert Donat) but ultimately falls in essay college board college love with him, after he convinces her of his innocence. The second concerns the loveless marriage between the Scottish farm couple who hide Hannay during his pursuit; this part, borrowed from homework online phs school, a contemporary novel called The Shulamite (McGilligan, 2003, p. 171), offered a counterpoint between the love developing between Hannay and Pamela. Hitchcock often offered contrasts as part of his motifs; for example, in this film he contrasts brunette actress Lucie Mannheim’s mysterious spy character (whose stabbing death is Write wrongly blamed on Hannay) against blonde Madeleine Carroll, the film’s virtuous heroine. Help Online Phs School? Here, these characters obviously symbolize darkness and light, evil and Website answers, good. Another contrast he explores is the disparity between appearance and reality, which persists throughout the Urgent homework help phs school entire film. My Assignments? Hannay is pursued by the British police and Urgent help phs school, must assume false identities throughout his travels, while also encountering members of the spy ring who pursue him while keeping their own identities secret.

Another key Hitchcock motif involved the economics use of handcuffs, since Hannay and Urgent help phs school, Pamela are handcuffed together for a portion of the film. Reappearing in subsequent films, the handcuffs are thought to have a strong sexual connotation. Film scholar Slavoj Zizek writes that the handcuffs motif is sexual but also used “to put the essay board love couple to the test . . . [by] maturing [them] through a series of ordeals” (Zizek, 1992, p. 4). Homework Online? Indeed, Hannay and board college, Pamela move from mistrust and betrayal to trust and eventually love. Also, he uses the “double chase” motif, in which the protagonist is pursued (often under the assumption of homework online, guilt) but also pursues the agent of his misfortune, who can also release him from his predicament. (This appeared in Website for homework Buchan’s novel but also recurs in Urgent online phs school numerous Hitchcock films, such as Saboteur and essay college board college, North by Northwest. ) Hannay flees from the help online phs school authorities but is also pursuing the Website answers funny spies responsible for the murder for which he is wrongly accused. Incorporated with this is what film historians dub “the MacGuffin,” an unseen or little-seen object that matters vastly more to the film’s characters than to the audience. This device serves primarily as a catalyst for homework online phs school the film’s action (in this case, a set of plans for fighter planes). To a lesser extent, Hitchcock shows a prescient warning about the dangers of fascism.

The spy ring hails from an unnamed nation, but, given Hitchcock’s own liberal sentiments (and the more leftist leanings of co-producer Ivan Montagu), the film functions as a warning against Hitler. Scholar Ina Rae Hark cites the conclusion, where Mr. Memory’s audience rises to its feet and helps apprehend the spy who shoots the vaudeville performer. Hark claims that “only after the citizens’ liberation from the I need someone to write my book social codes of spectatorship that the . . . Phs School? guardians of democracy can eliminate the external threat” (Boyd, 1995, p. 100). Even before shooting began in January 1935, Hitchcock faced issues with even getting the film made.

When Gaumont-British studio chief Michael Balcon took an extended leave of absence to visit the United States, he left control to board member, C. M. Woolf, who had a clear personal and artistic antipathy toward Hitchcock. A financier and film distributor with decidedly conservative tastes (he favored light comedies and lowbrow adventures, which were safe and profitable), Woolf disdained anything “artistic” and tried to block the film’s production, trying to assign Hitchcock (who relished his creative freedom) to another, less adventurous project. However, co-producer Ivan Montagu managed to stall this until Balcon returned and overruled Woolf’s decision, allowing work on The 39 Steps to proceed and rescuing the do film from oblivion (Chandler, 2005, pp.96-97). Another issue involved Hitchcock’s famously brusque treatment of actors, which he considered merely a method for preparing them to assume their roles. According to McGilligan, “Adopting an attitude toward his actors that the story took toward their characters: it was a Hitchcock strategy rarely expounded upon; perhaps it was subconscious, but it was effective. . . . The iron fist was always there, lurking in reserve” (McGilligan, 2003, p. 174). Homework? This film provides a fairly illustrative example of how Hitchcock achieved this. As his second choice for the female lead, Hitchcock hired Madeleine Carroll, whose looks and onscreen charm matched those of start Robert Donat, though he was initially uncertain about her acting ability, which he had previously considered lacking. For Homework Answers? On the first day of filming, Hitchcock handcuffed Donat and Carroll together, as was required in the script, but claimed to Urgent homework help online phs school have misplaced the key, leaving his lead performers shacked together for an uncomfortable length of time. Donat apparently accepted it, though Carroll grew annoyed and eventually let down his cool, dignified exterior in order to convey her character’s discomfort and economics, initial disdain for Hannay. Hitchcock began shooting the film in Urgent homework help online phs school January 1935, making certain to hire the right personnel to beamer realize his vision and, more importantly, follow his specifications (as past crew members had sometimes failed to do).

In particular, he chose longtime acquaintance Bernard Knowles as cinematographer, because Knowles specialized in creating the kind of Urgent phs school, atmospheric lighting The 39 Steps would need as a mystery thriller, and because he would comply with Hitchcock’s precise instructions, as other cinematographers had failed to I need someone kindle do in the past (McGilligan, 2003, p. 172). Due to a relatively slim budget of less than sixty thousand pounds, a figure that would pale in comparison to the large budgets he received in Hollywood, Hitchcock shot the film mainly at Gaumont’s Lime Grove studios in London, with two brief forays into Urgent homework, Scotland to shot location scenes. He finished in less than four months, and the film was released in theory unsw Britain in June 1935 and in homework help online the United States on 1 August (Leitch, 2002, p. 331). The film’s trailers left much to the imagination, not hinting at the story to come. The original focuses only on the initial performance of Argumentative essay, “Mr. Memory,” the vaudeville performer who, in the end, reveals that the Thirty-nine Steps are actually a spy ring (in the presence of homework help, numerous witnesses and the authorities), resulting in his on-stage murder; it shows nothing of the remove sidebar beamer plot or subsequent action. A later one is shorter and more sensationalistic, showing Pamela’s betrayal of Hannay to the police, a bit of his chase, and Hannay asking Mr. Memory “What are the Thirty-nine Steps? ” This one promises “MURDER!

MYSTERY!! TREACHERY. ROMANCE. ” (Alfred Hitchcock’s Trailers) Hitchcock himself promoted the Urgent homework help film by suggesting that filmgoers see it “at least three times, in order to pick out write do, all the details and the intention behind them, and in order to get deeper into Urgent homework help online phs school, things” (Spoto, 1992, p. 46). The 39 Steps was instantly successful on both sides of the Atlantic and considered by Who can my assignments do, some contemporary critics to be Hitchcock’s best work to date (McGilligan, 2002, p. 175). It certainly furthered Hollywood studios’ interest in the director; apparently, American studios had courted Hitchcock prior to the film’s release, but offers appeared in greater numbers after mid-1935. Gaumont-British director Michael Balcon fended off most of them, aiming to keep Hitchcock within his fold as long as possibly. However, lured by larger budgets and promises of the help online phs school creative freedom he prized, Hitchcock left for the United States in 1939. Who Can My Assignments Do? Today, the film is still highly-regarded, though perhaps less so in help light of Hitchcock’s Hollywood films, made between 1940 and 1976.

Critics maintain that it is the best of his career’s British years. Film scholar Donald Spoto comments: “Some critics have dismissed the film as little more than a pleasant diversion . . . but a merely pleasant diversion does not continually generate fresh interest and disclose new richness after multiple viewings and the passage of decades. The 39 Steps . . . improves with age and essay college board college, familiarity” (Spoto, 1992, p. 42). The 39 Steps remains in various ways an example of Urgent help, how Alfred Hitchcock’s creative process. Beginning with a literary work as his inspiration, he transformed it significantly by working loosely with a group of essay college, collaborators who supplied ideas that helped him reshape the Urgent homework story into a film that reflected his own favorite themes and essay board, sensibilities. He inserted his own themes into the story, particularly the romantic/sexual subplots, and used his somewhat harsh style of shaping actors’ performances. Audiences’ and critics’ opinions of the film have remained high for the last seven decades, giving it even greater stature within the Urgent homework body of the master filmmaker’s work. Anonymous (2006).Alfred Hitchcock’s Trailers. Retrieved 16 May 2006 at http://www. sensesofcinema. com/contents/05/35/hitchcocks_trailers. html. Boyd.

D. (1995). Perspectives on Alfred Hitchcock. New York: G. K. Hall. Chandler, C. (2005). It’s Only a Movie. New York: Simon and Schuster. Leitch, T. (2002). For Homework Funny? The Encyclopedia of Alfred Hitchcock. New York: Facts on File. McGilligan, P. (2003). Alfred Hitchcock: A Life in Darkness and Light.

New York: ReganBooks. Spoto, D. (1992). The Art of Alfred Hitchcock. New York: Anchor. Zizek, S. Urgent Online? , ed. (1992). Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Write my paper cheap, Lacan (But Were Afraid to Ask Hitchcock).

London: Verso. University/College: University of Arkansas System. Homework Online? Type of paper: Thesis/Dissertation Chapter. Date: 17 April 2017. Let us write you a custom essay sample on Alfred Hitchcock’s The 39 Steps (1935)

for only $16.38 $13.9/page. 3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 267, Wilminton, DE 19808, USA.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
School Homework Help Online, Best Online Custom Writing Service

Jan 28, 2018 Urgent homework help online phs school, order essays online cheap -
Homework Help Online, Best Custom Writing Service in California

History Department – Essay Writing Guide. This guide is intended to provide you with information about the skills of homework phs school essay writing, including how and Thesis sidebar beamer, when to Urgent online, use footnotes or endnotes, presentation requirements and how to reference different kinds of sources (books, articles or web pages, for instance) and with more general advice about planning, introducing and developing your essays as coherent and effective arguments. The most important point to Write my paper cheap, remember in Urgent working through this guide is that writing good essays and statistics, communicating your ideas effectively are skills you can learn, develop and build. One of the most important skills developed in an Arts degree is the ability to communicate your ideas in writing clearly and Urgent online phs school, effectively. This involves numerous other skills, including the ability to summarise and paraphrase the work of essay college board college other writers, the development of arguments and Urgent online, conclusions, and the effective use of evidence to support a case.

Essay writing in History is board college, particularly aimed at helping you progressively develop your skills in Urgent help online phs school research, analysing different forms of source material, using different kinds of evidence, and writing strong, critical and for homework answers funny, clear arguments. In most History subjects, you will be asked to produce different kinds of writing. Short tutorial and document exercises usually address specific skills or tasks (locating sources, analysing a documents point of view, or assessing how particular images or words help us understand historical context, for instance), while examinations assess your knowledge of the content covered in particular subjects. Essays provide you with an opportunity to explore a particular issue or theme in more depth. In general, the functions of an essay are: to introduce an Urgent help online, argument, or contention, based upon the question or problem you choose to tackle; to develop and unsw, defend that argument or contention by discussing and analysing a range of appropriate evidence, and by critically assessing the homework help, interpretations of other historians; and to Website for homework, propose conclusions. The best essays have a clear line of argument, and help, they present a thesis. In other words, they state a position, defend that position, and arrive at strong, clear conclusions. They have a well-defined introduction which identifies the central problem or issue and my paper economics, introduces the homework help online, argument, a body which logically develops the argument point-by-point, and to write kindle, a conclusion which sums up the argument.

There are no simple instructions for good essay writing. As you progress through your university course, you should be developing skills in research, analysis and communication which will not only allow you to write good essays, but to effectively communicate your ideas in Urgent help phs school other situations as well. The tutors assessment of your essays provides you with feedback on your progress in these different skills. The desired outcomes of essays in third-year subjects include formulating research projects and acquiring independent research skills; presenting a sustained argument, based mainly on write, substantial primary sources; placing secondary sources in their cultural, ideological and epistemological context by showing where they fit into the current state of historical knowledge; and greater awareness of the Urgent homework help online, ongoing debates about the philosophy and practice of beamer history. The desired outcomes of essays in second-year subjects include developing skills in the use of bibliographies and other reference material, critical reading, putting more independent thought and reflection into Urgent essays; greater understanding of documentary criticism and interpretation, and the critical analysis of secondary interpretations by other historians. The desired outcomes of essays in first-year subjects include: helping you learn to argue your own position against other points of view; development of the theory statistics, conventions of good historical essay writing, such as rigorous documentation and footnoting; awareness of the variety of representations of the past; familiarity with the different ways historians use evidence; and the ability to recognise, analyse and summarise an Urgent homework, historical argument.

Do not assume that you should target your arguments for particular lecturers or tutors. For a start, your predictions may be inaccurate. Website Answers? Moreover, arguing what you think you ought to argue is a lot more complicated and a lot less interesting than arguing what you come to believe as you gather information, review different interpretations, and form your own perspectives on homework help, an issue or problem. Any teacher can tell you that some of the best essays they read develop arguments they don’t agree with at theory statistics, all, or arguments which challenge their own interpretations. Writing is easier if you imagine an audience: a person you want to convince of something, a person who wants to know about your ideas and homework help online phs school, perspectives. Your task, however, is not to tell your audience what they think, but to tell your audience what you think, and give them reasons and evidence which show why your conclusions are significant, interesting and convincing. 3. Thesis Sidebar Beamer? Choosing and online, comprehending the question or topic.

Choose a topic or question you find interesting and challenging: it is easier and much more enjoyable to I need to write kindle, develop and defend a strong argument on something which interests and Urgent homework online, intrigues you than on Write my paper cheap, something you find boring or simple. Writing is not the outcome or the finished product of homework online learning: it is a vital part of learning. It is Thesis remove sidebar beamer, a way of sorting out and Urgent online, clarifying your interpretations, trying out your ideas, and discovering new ways of remove beamer thinking about an issue. Think about the question or topic in these ways: what is the problem it suggests? what is the homework help online phs school, ‘angle’, the issue, which makes it interesting? what is my first reaction to the question: yes, no, maybe? do I agree or disagree with the contention or interpretation the topic suggests? what ideas and economics, issues can I explore by answering this question? is there a simple answer, or might it be more complex than it looks? what kinds of information is the question asking me to use? what themes can I explore? It is also important to look at the question and ask yourself: do I understand what the question or topic is asking me to do? Have I interpreted the question correctly? If you are not sure, or if you want to check that the approach you are taking does address the question, talk to your tutor.

Essay topics are designed to draw on the subject content developed in lectures and tutorials, and on reading you have completed. Urgent Homework Online Phs School? Reading the works of other historians, such as those suggested in reading lists, will help you see how others have approached that problem or issue. Historians often disagree on the importance or the meaning of events of evidence, or use different kinds of evidence to challenge and amend prior interpretations. They will take different approaches to the same question, and Thesis remove sidebar, suggest different ways of examining an issue, be it gender relations in medieval Europe or the reasons for the collapse of the Soviet Union or the impact of colonial rule in India. What you will see, however, is that all of these writers state a position. They address a problem. They answer a real or implied question. You should trace their strategies for developing arguments and drawing conclusions. As you do your introductory reading, review your lecture notes, and read more widely, think about your point of Urgent homework help phs school view, your own position in relation to other writers, and your own response to a problem.

Examine and evaluate the evidence: what conclusions can you draw? Which interpretations do you think best fit the available evidence? Your interpretations and conclusions do not have to be new to be original, challenging, and convincing. You should argue the case which you think emerges most clearly from the evidence and I need someone kindle, from your critical review of other historians work. You’ve read the books and articles recommended in the handbook or by your tutor. You’ve come up with some ideas about how you might approach the homework, question, and you’ve got a pretty good idea about for homework funny, how other historians have interpreted the issues and addressed the topic. Urgent Phs School? You’ve collected some evidence from a range of different sources and Thesis remove sidebar, you’ve tried mapping out some preliminary ideas and arguments on paper.

You’ve looked again at the major themes of the subject and thought about how you might address them in this essay. In order to plan your essay, you now need to come up with an argument, a point of view which will guide your writing towards a conclusion. Would you agree with the argument that respect for the natural environment is a recent discovery for residents of Mars? Having read a variety of sources, you should be able to state your thesis (your answer) in a sentence or two. Yes, because prior to the environmental movements of the 1960s, the majority of Martians were more interested in exploiting than respecting the natural environment. No, because Martians have persistently respected their version of the homework help, natural environment, because natural environments are always viewed in a romanticised and idealised form.

No, it is difficult to draw a simple, general conclusion on I need someone kindle, this issue, as the evidence suggests that different groups of Martians have interpreted and viewed the help online, environment very differently over time, and no clear trend is visible even now. When you begin planning your essay, you should always be able to state your thesis in a fairly straightforward way, based on your initial reading and research for the topic. This sentence or two states your case. Broadly, your essay is the exposition and defence of that case: it shows the reader how, and why, you have arrived at cheap, those conclusions. To write a good essay, you must first decide what your central argument is going to be, and then plan your essay to develop that argument.

Of course, as you write your first draft, you may find that the Urgent phs school, argument changes and develops in a direction you did not anticipate. Remove Sidebar Beamer? Few writers are completely sure of their final conclusions before they begin drafting: the task of writing down and defending the argument often reveals unanticipated problems, or challenges and homework help online phs school, changes your first thoughts, or leads you toward one interpretation more than another. Often, too, you might need to go back to I need to write my book kindle, your sources, read through some of your notes, or do some further reading to clarify and help phs school, expand an emerging point. However, the basic thrust and funny, content of your argument or thesis should be clear enough to allow you to plan the stages of your argument before you begin drafting. Perhaps the single best way of ensuring a successful essay is having a good plan . The plan should lay out your argument, for instance in point form, and you can also use it to indicate where you will use certain items of evidence and supporting arguments. introduction: state the case for no: Martians have persistently respected their version of the natural environment, because natural environments are always viewed in a romanticised and idealised form explain the thrust of the argument : dispute recent discovery, my essay focuses on previous century to show that respect for environment is always based on historically variable assumptions and preconceptions about help online phs school, beauty, usefulness and worth of Argumentative college college nature explain idealisation/romanticisation of the natural environment (summarise Smith’s theory of idealisation, discuss paintings, use examples from help Connor and Jones) list and give examples of Sampling statistics different idealisations of help natural environment in the nineteenth century and write, show different assumptions about beauty and Urgent homework, usefulness behind each one (use examples from Green and Brown) show how these different ideals were sometimes contradictory or came into conflict (use example of forestry in Mars Forest) case study: the Martian garden legend (discuss the garden stories); argue that an environment under exploitation also increasingly romanticised (review the different interpretations of Green and Red, show why I think Green fits better with the evidence) summarise above points about previous century; what is respected in the recent past: argue that this is another idealisation (evidence: Martian tourist brochures); conclusion: restate the case , and argue that understanding respect for natural environment always means analysing the idealisation of natural environments. In the short essays common in I need my book first year, your plan is likely to be less complex, and may only have four or five main points. Urgent? As you progress into second and third year, you are expected to develop more sophisticated arguments, which makes good planning even more important. 6a.

Introducing and do, developing the argument. In your introduction , you should state your case and, as in the example above, set out the basic structure of your argument . You might also briefly summarise two or three of your main points. If you have decided to adopt a particular focus (for instance, using case studies from a particular time or place, or narrowing the topic to homework help, concentrate on a particular theme), you should explain this in the introduction as well. Developing the argument : The example above shows how an argument is then developed towards its conclusion. Basically, each stage of for homework funny your argument should be developed and Urgent online phs school, defended in turn, by showing your interpretation of the appropriate evidence, by critically reviewing the work of other historians, and by using example, case study and Who can write my assignments, explanation. A good way of homework online phs school thinking about Who can my assignments, this is to imagine that you are building your argument in blocks . Each paragraph is a block which builds your argument towards a conclusion. Each block is introduced and described, and then its place in the whole structure is shown. Block 1: stage of the argument. On Mars in the 1850s, the beauty of Urgent homework nature was usually associated with wild, untouched landscapes.

Painters rarely drew human figures. If there were humans, nature towered over them, as in Rembrandt’s Martian Mountains. In her book Environmental Perception on Mars, Joan Brown argues that painters in the 1850s focused on how nature was being conquered. However, Ash clearly shows that mid-nineteenth-century Martians usually depicted an idealised nature which was to Sampling unsw, be protected from the homework phs school, threats posed by civilisation. Block 2: next stage of the argument. The most crucial changes occurred after the Martian titanium rushes of the 1870s showed the potentially lucrative returns of mineral exploration and exploitation. Certainly, by Sampling theory statistics, the 1880s, most representations of the Urgent homework, natural environment showed nature being tamed and civilised. Even mining sites appeared in nature paintings, and I need someone to write kindle, the work of Joseph Smith is a good example of how even the most intensive forms of exploitation were represented as beneficial intrusion for the landscape. Block 3: brief summary, and Urgent homework help online, introducing the next stage of the argument. By the 1880s, therefore, the idealised untouched nature of the remove, 1850s had been invaded by humans, and an ideal natural landscape was now represented as one which was productive and bountiful. Humans did not threaten nature; they unleashed its potential.

It was important for Martians, Smith argued in help online 1883, to feel relaxed and comfortable about the past and future of the Martian environment. Yet representations of an ideal environment as one conquered and populated by humans never completely replaced the older tradition of theory statistics unsw mourning the degradation of online phs school another form of ideal environment, the Martian garden. This alternative version became popular again in the 1890s. The body of your essay, therefore, uses evidence, examples and explanation to develop your case point by point. Each paragraph has a point to make, and occasional summary sentences guide the Website for homework funny, reader through the argument. 6b. Using different kinds of evidence. In developing your case, you will need to make decisions about the kinds of sources you will refer to, and help online phs school, the best ways to use them. I Need Someone To Write? Sources can generally be defined into two broad types: primary or documentary sources (usually written at the time by homework, an eyewitness, direct participant or close observer) secondary or scholarly sources (usually interpretations and explanations written after the fact by someone analysing the Sampling theory unsw, primary or documentary sources) For example, a book containing the Urgent online, collected speeches of Charles de Gaulle is a primary source; an Argumentative college college, analysis of them by a political scientist or historian is a secondary source. An article in the Age of 30 June 1900 about the bubonic plague epidemic which affected Sydney during that year is homework help online phs school, a primary source; an article in Sampling theory the Age on 30 June 1990 discussing the impact of the epidemic on public health policy in Australia is a secondary source.

Broadly, the primary or documentary sources are the raw material used by historians , the subject of your argument, while the secondary or scholarly sources provide examples of how others have analysed and interpreted the Urgent help online phs school, problem or issue at hand. The distinction is not hard and fast, and my paper cheap, there will always be exceptions. For instance, if you are writing an essay about historians’ representations of race in Britain, the secondary sources of the historians are in fact your primary documentary source. In most essays, you will be expected to critically analyse the interpretations of other historians in this way. Urgent Online? In any event, these different types of sources should both be read critically: analysed for their point of view, for the assumptions, ideas and understandings which inform them, and for the strategies writers use to advance their arguments. Economics? Don’t take anything on trust: be a critical reader of all kinds of sources and texts , and use your critical analysis of both primary and secondary sources in Urgent homework online phs school your essay. You also need to make decisions about how to remove beamer, use evidence: in the form of quotation, or in the form of summarising. It is best to use quotation strategically and sparingly : quote phrases or passages which best illustrate the point you are trying to homework help online, make, or which really help you give your reader the to write kindle, flavour of the evidence you are using. If you use a quotation, make sure it fits with the homework phs school, stage of the argument you are advancing.

Refer to the language, analyse the assumptions or strategies it reveals. In other words, use quotation when the actual words are the single best way of providing the evidence and developing your case. If the quotation is less than about thirty words, combine it with your text, as in this example where I am quoting the following phrase which is not very long. For Homework? “You must always use quotation marks to indicate the separation between your words and Urgent homework online, the words of someone else.” If it is longer than this, you should separate it from the theory unsw, text, and indent it: This is an homework online phs school, example of a much longer quote. It contains a few sentences, and needs to be distinguished from the body of the essay. When you are indenting a quote like this, note that you do not have to use quotation marks; as it is already separated, there is no need to remove beamer, indicate that by the use of such symbols. In general, use very little quotation from secondary or scholarly sources. It is better to say what you mean in your own words, quoting another historian or interpreter only where the phs school, phrase is particularly wonderful or where you need to Argumentative college, show precisely how that writer made their point in order to criticise, defend or develop it.

In all other cases, it is best to summarise. Write reflective summaries of what others have written, relating those interpretations to your argument. You might find that the Urgent phs school, example paragraphs on the previous page gives you a more concrete idea of how a writer can use a mix of summary and direct quotation from different kinds of sources to develop their argument. In your conclusion, you should restate your case strongly and clearly by summarising your main points. It is also possible to Argumentative board, raise issues and problems in your conclusion, especially broader questions which are beyond the scope of your essay. You might reflect on what your interpretation implies for contemporary debates or discussions, write briefly about the broader implications of your position, or consider what your interpretations tells us about the role and nature of history itself. Use your conclusion to argue for the significance of your argument and help online, your interpretation. Be careful, though: a poorly developed argument followed by sweeping speculations on the nature of the universe or the human condition is unlikely to I need my book, be either effective or convincing. Again, as you develop your skills in formulating, developing and defending arguments, you will also develop your ability to write more reflectively and to use essays to open up these kinds of complex questions. 7. Writing clearly and Urgent online phs school, effectively.

The best single rule is to always use clear expression: write simply and with clarity and avoid complex sentence constructions . Use definite, specific and concrete language. Don’t use unnecessary words, and economics, make sure you understand the words you are using. Writing problems often occur when people try to use very complex language and syntax. A better idea is to phs school, establish a simple and clear style first, and then gradually develop more complex sentence forms and means of expression. As you develop your writing skills, vary your sentence structures and Website, lengths to add variety. Short sentences often add emphasis to a particularly important point. Urgent Help? Spelling, punctuation and remove sidebar beamer, grammatical errors detract from an argument, whatever its quality: careful editing of your draft is Urgent homework help online phs school, very important. It is also important to Website answers, use accurate language, which is homework help, one good reason for using non-discriminatory language.

For instance, the statement that men adapted themselves to these new conditions should lead any critical reader to ask what women were doing at that time. It is Argumentative essay board college, a reasonable and accepted convention that all forms of public communication, including journalism, business language and academic writing, should use non-discriminatory language. There are at least five effective ways of improving your writing. Always read your own work. what is Urgent online, my main idea, my contention, my argument? am I getting it across to Website answers funny, the reader? Take responsibility for critically assessing your own writing . Look at the comments made on your previous essays, and work out whether this one repeats the Urgent homework help online, strengths and Write my paper cheap economics, overcomes the weaknesses of your previous work.

If you need to, speak to the person who assessed your work, and ask them for Urgent help phs school, more guidance. Reading other writers. As you read, evaluate the styles of answers funny different writers. What makes them more or less effective? What is most important to you as a reader, and what makes good writers better to read? Practice. Like any other set of skills, writing improves with practice and with constructive assessment, by yourself and by others. Read your own work out loud . Urgent Homework Help Phs School? You do not need to comprehend the Argumentative essay college, rules of grammar or the homework help, intricacies of syntax to know when something sounds clumsy, or when a sentence needs punctuation, or when a long paragraph has completely lost its drift. Reading your draft out loud is also a good way to add variety and oomph to your language.

If its boring you to tears, or if you have no idea what it means, it might be time for redrafting. Let other people read what you write . It is particularly good to give your essay to someone who is not an expert in for homework answers the area you are writing about. If it doesn’t make sense to them, your argument might need clarification. If they struggle to read it, you might need to edit more carefully. University teachers will not usually be able to read drafts of students work, but there are plenty of other people who can give you feedback. Urgent Homework Phs School? Swap essays with fellow students. Website? Get the people you live with to read them. Distribute them on buses. 8. Referencing Instructions for Essays. Decisions about when to cite sources can be difficult. Effective referencing is Urgent homework help online, another writing skill your university work aims to develop.

The reader should, in theory, be able to theory statistics unsw, retrace your steps in gathering evidence for homework help phs school, your argument. In other words, you provide citations as a kind of road map that shows readers how you came to Who can my assignments do, these conclusions, shows readers where you derived your information and, if relevant, shows readers where you derived the ideas or interpretations that you are paraphrasing, adopting or challenging. Therefore, you need to provide citations in the following instances: where you directly quote someone else’s words; where you are directly summarising someone else’s argument and ideas; where you are summarising arguments and ideas derived from a number of sources; to point your readers to the source of information; to help online phs school, translate words or phrase in a foreign language that a reader cannot reasonably be presumed to Who can do, understand. In general, you need to provide sources for homework online, statements that are problematic or debatable in the context of college your argument, or that a reasonably well-informed person would not be expected to know. Again, the ability to successfully make these judgements is a skill you will develop with practice and experience. If you offer a translation of a word or phrase in a foreign language, the basis of your decision should be whether a reader could reasonably be presumed to know the meaning of the phrase or word already. There is no need to translate coup d’etat or Sultan or Blitzkrieg, for instance.

The use of citation to homework help phs school, refer readers to the work of other writers is occasionally useful, but for the most part, your citations refer only to I need someone my book, books, articles and other material you have used directly. Only cite information that you have actually looked at yourself, or: always SIGHT what you CITE . Urgent Homework Online? It is fine to use a second-hand reference (like a quotation or a summary in a book from a source to which you do not have access), but you should indicate that in your citation. To Write My Book Kindle? An example of how to do this is provided in the next section. You can also use citations to clarify specific points, or add a small amount of Urgent additional information or supporting evidence. You should not use footnotes or endnotes as a sort of essay board college second argument, nor to provide paragraph after paragraph of new information. If it is not important enough to put into the body of the essay, then leave it out.

8b. Numbering and placement of footnote and endnote numbers. When providing footnotes or endnotes, number notes consecutively throughout the text. Put these numbers at Urgent homework online phs school, the end of sentences, if at answers funny, all possible, and distinguish them from the text either by superscripting (raising above the Urgent help online phs school, line) or placing them in brackets. If you use material from two different sources in the same sentence, it is often possible to Sampling, combine the two citations in one footnote, using a semi-colon to separate them. Usually, you will refer to information or material at particular places in a larger work so you will need to show the page (p.) or pages (pp.) on which the material is located. This text produces the following footnotes: On Mars in Urgent help phs school the 1850s, the ‘beauty’ of nature was usually associated with wild, untouched landscapes. Painters rarely drew human figures.

If there were humans, nature towered over remove sidebar beamer, them, as in Urgent homework phs school Rembrandt’s ‘Martian Mountains’. 1 In her book Environmental Perception on Mars , Joan Brown argues that “painters in the 1850s focused on how nature was being conquered”. 2 However, Ash clearly shows that mid-nineteenth-century Martians respected an idealised nature which was to Sampling, be kept separate from civilisation. 3. 1 K. Homework Phs School? Float (ed.), The Magical World of Ken Rembrandt , New York, 1965, p. Remove Beamer? 68. 2 Joan Brown, Environmental Perception on Mars , Sydney, 1995, p. 13. 3 Ann Ash, Joan Brown is Wrong , Sydney, 1996, pp.

1-23. 8c. Homework Phs School? Citing different kinds of sources. The following rules should help you through most situations. The absolute rule is to be consistent. Inconsistency drives readers crazy, and is not a good tactic when you are attempting to convince those readers of the Sampling theory statistics unsw, accuracy of your interpretations and arguments. There are also specific rules for the citation of classical texts like the Bible, the Koran and so on. If you are studying subjects in which these texts are used, your tutor will provide you with the information you need to cite correctly. Please note: Some areas of history, especially those published by European and English publishing houses (and now more often Australian publishers), follow the conventions set out in the MHRA (Modern Humanities Research Association’s) Style Guide (available electronically at http://www.mhra.org.uk/Publications/Books/StyleGuide/download.shtml, see section 10.2.2). The guide differs to the above in that it adds the publisher to Urgent online, the publication details, and is formatted differently.

For example: Peter Burke, The European Renaissance: Centres and Peripheries (Oxford: Blackwell, 1998), pp. 54-56. It is Who can write, now common practice to homework help, use full stops only Thesis sidebar beamer, where the abbreviation of the word does not contain the last letter of the word. So, editor becomes ed., but editors becomes eds. Doctor is Dr, but Professor is Prof..

Also, where an abbreviated title is help online phs school, used very commonly, you do not need to put in full stops: for instance, ALP, ACTU or UNESCO . Primary or documentary material cited by another author. If you need to refer to a quote or to a piece of evidence which you accessed in a secondary or scholarly source rather than the original source, use these examples as a guide: R. G. Theory Statistics? Menzies, speech in the House of Representatives, 23 March 1943, cited in Judith Brett, Robert Menzies Forgotten People, Melbourne 1992, p. 47. Letter from Lewis Mumford to Frederic Osborn, 2 April 1937, cited in Alison Ravetz, Remaking the Urban Environment, London 1980, pp. 148-9. The general rule is that if the original source is Urgent homework phs school, available, you should go to and use that original source, rather than borrowing your evidence from another writer.

Author of document (first name, last name), name of remove sidebar beamer document (use italic or underline), in Urgent homework help phs school editor (ed.) or editors (eds), title of collection (use italics or underline), place and date of publication, page or pages. John of Salisbury, Policraticus , trans. J. Dickinson, in J.B. My Book? Ross and M.M. Urgent Help Phs School? McLaughlin (eds), The Portable Medieval Reader , Harmondsworth, 1977, pp. 251-2. (Note: ‘trans.’ is the abbreviation for ‘translated by’.) If your area of history follows the MHRA Style Guide , this item in your bibliography would follow the same convention outlined earlier, namely:

John of Salisbury, Policraticus , trans. J. Dickinson, in The Portable Medieval Reader , ed. by J.B. Ross and M.M. Website? McLaughlin (Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1977), pp. 251- 2. If the document was not published but has a title (for instance, an unpublished paper or a speech or an Urgent, article), use single inverted commas around the name of the document.

If it was not published and has no title (a letter, for instance), there is no need for any marking. Sidebar? For instance: Friederich Engels, ‘The evils of capitalism’, in help phs school K. Kharkov (ed.), The Collected Speeches of Engels , Moscow, 1954, pp. 23-8. Yves of Narbonne, letter to Gerald of my book Mallemort, c. 1241, in Urgent help online Walter L. Wakefield and Austin P. Evans (eds), Heresies of the High Middle Ages , New York, 1991, pp. 185-7. If you are going to be using documents in my paper economics archives, or other unpublished material, consult your tutor for Urgent homework help online phs school, assistance with citation rules. If you are referring to normal newspaper writing (news of events, editorials, and so on), you need only provide the name of the newspaper and to write, the date: The Age , 25 April 1996.

If you wish to Urgent online phs school, refer to a specific article, usually by an invited contributor, or to a significant special feature (say, a four-page special report or a report in a weekly magazine), use the same format as for articles in Who can do journals or magazines. Author (first name, last name), title (use either italics or underline), place and date of publication, page (p.) or pages (pp.) of the information to which you are referring. So: Tim Bonyhady, The Colonial Earth , Melbourne, 2000, p. 13. These publication details are always on one of the first pages of the homework help phs school, book (and usually on the page after the main title page): these details list the publisher and the place of Thesis beamer publication, and give other information, most of which you don’t need to provide (though see the homework help, note below). It is important to check if this is the first edition of the book, as subsequent editions may contain major revisions, which your reader will need to Website answers funny, know in order to follow your research trail. If the Urgent homework online phs school, book is a second or subsequent edition, put that information behind the title. Some further examples: Joanna Bourke, Dismembering the Male: Men’s Bodies , Britain and kindle, the Great War, London, 1996, pp. 98-104.

John Kasson, Houdini, Tarzan, and online phs school, the perfect man: the white male body and the challenge of modernity in America , New York, 2001, p. 231. Thompson, Paul, The Voice of the unsw, Past: Oral History , 2nd ed., Oxford, 1988, pp. 53-76. Again, for Urgent online phs school, those following the MHRA style of write my assignments do referencing (see above), the publisher is included in the publication details. For example:

Peter Burke, The European Renaissance: Centres and Urgent phs school, Peripheries (Oxford: Blackwell, 1998), pp. Thesis Beamer? 54-56. Place of publication is always a city or town, not a state, province, region, nation or continent. Author (first name, last name), title of chapter (use single inverted commas around title, lower case), in editor (ed.) (or editors (eds)), title of book (use either italics or underline), place and Urgent homework help online, date of publication, pages to which you are referring. Roger Cooter, ‘War and Modern Medicine’, in W. F. Bynum Roy Porter (eds), Companion Encyclopedia of the History of Medicine , London, 1993, p. 156.

E. Zinkhan, ‘Louisa Albury Lawson: feminist and patriot’, in D. Adelaide (ed.), A Bright and I need someone my book, Fiery Troop , Melbourne, 1988, 27-8. Estelle Freedman, ‘”Uncontrolled Desires”: The Response to the Sexual Psychopath, 1920-1960’, in Kathy Peiss Christina Simmons (eds), Passion and Power: Sexuality in History , Philadelphia, 1989, pp. 187-99. Please note: for those following the MHRA Style Guide (see above), and are including the name of the publisher, a footnote reference would be styled like this example: Eve Salisbury, ‘ “Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child”: Proverbial Speech Acts, Boy Bishop Sermons, and Pedagogical Violence’, in Speculum Sermonis , ed. by Georgiana Donavin, Cary J. Nederman, and help online, Richard Utz (Turnhout: Brepols, 2004), pp. 141-55 (p. 153). (Here ‘pp. 141-55’ indicate the page span of my paper economics Salisbury’s contribution to the volume, and the bracketed ‘(p. 153)’ indicates the specific page reference.) Articles in journals or magazines.

Author (first name, last name), title of article (use single inverted commas around title, lower case), title of journal or magazine (use either italics or underline), volume or number, year of homework online publication, pages covered by the article, specific page(s) to Sampling theory, which you are referring. Phil Scraton, ‘Policing with Contempt: The Degrading of homework phs school Truth and Denial of Justice in the Aftermath of the Hillsborough Disaster”, Journal of Law and Society , vol. 26, 1999, pp. 273-97, p. 275. Emily K. Abel, ‘Valuing Care: Turn-of-the-Century Conflicts between Charity Workers and Women Clients’, Journal of Women’s History , vol. 10, 1998, pp. 32-52, pp.

34-5. You will find information about volume number on the title page of each journal. If there is both a volume and an issue number, just the volume number will usually do (for instance, American Historical Review , 102 (1995), or Australian Historical Studies , 26 (1994-5)). Most journals continue numbering pages throughout one volume, even if that volume has several separate issues or numbers. Someone To Write Kindle? So a reference would read: Katherine Lowe, ‘Elections of Abbesses and help, Notions of Identity in Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century Italy, with Special Reference to Venice’, Renaissance Quarterly , 54 (2001), 389-429 (p. 390). Director (last name, first name), dir, Name of the film (use either italics or underline), year of release. Hicks, Scott, dir, Shine , 1996.

Hitchcock, Alfred, dir, The Birds , 1963. Name of the college, program (in single inverted commas) and, if this program is part of a series, the Urgent online, specific title of the program and the name of the cheap economics, series (use either italics or underline), location of the program, date of the homework help phs school, program. Aboriginal Land Rights: A Special Report, ABC Radio National, 11 December 2002. Interview with John Howard, 3LO, 8 February 2003. ‘Golly Gee, I’m Interviewing a Famous Person’, Sixty Minutes , Nine Network, 13 February 2001. ‘The Reckoning’, The Frontier House , ABC Television, 27 April 2003.

Author of the theory statistics, document (if known), name of the document (if relevant), date of the document (if known), at full WWW address, date on which you accessed the page. ‘Social Conditions in homework help Seventeenth-Century France’, at http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/17france-soc.html, accessed 31 March 2003. ‘Suffragists Picketing the White House, January 1917’ (photograph), at http://teachpol.tcnj.edu/amer_pol_hist/thumbnail291.html, access 17 April 2003. Sojourner Truth, Narrative of Sojourner Truth, a Northern Slave, Emancipated from Bodily Servitude by the State of New York, in 1828 (1850), at I need someone, http://docsouth.unc.edu/neh/truth50/truth50.html, accessed 16 April 2003. Using Resources From the Internet and WWW. While there are some very useful sites for historians, including homepages describing research, or containing documents, photographs and Urgent homework, interpretive materials, or providing primary documents like speeches, transcripts or debates, you need to be as critical and careful in your use of WWW resources as in your use of any other kind of evidence . A good deal of the material on Who can write my assignments, the web is not ‘screened’ in Urgent homework phs school any way: it is not edited, reviewed by Who can my assignments, others, or subject to any control. This is its greatest strength and its greatest weakness as a medium, and makes the task of critically assessing and using sources even more important.

For the citation, you need to give your reader enough information so that they can easily locate your source: in this case, the full web site information. Homework Help Phs School? You also need to tell your reader when you accessed the page: because web pages are updated, the information may have changed location or been removed. In fact, it is a good idea to print out a copy of the page(s) you are using: you can use them more easily, and you have a copy of the information should it subsequently disappear from the Argumentative essay board, web. Citing something for the second time: use of abbreviations and short titles. Once you have given full information in the first footnote, you should use abbreviations and help online phs school, short titles to refer to the same source again. What will usually suffice is the authors last name and a short title (i.e. the first few significant words of the title, as below).

Ibidem (always abbreviate as Ibid.) indicates in the place just described, but it must follow directly from the previous citation. 1 Joanna Bourke, Dismembering the Male: Men’s Bodies, Britain and Who can write do, the Great War , London, 1996, pp. 98-104. 3 Roger Cooter, ‘War and Modern Medicine’, in W. F. Bynum Roy Porter (eds), Companion Encyclopedia of the History of Medicine , London, 1993, p. Urgent Homework Help? 156. 4 Bourke, Dismembering the Male , pp. 126-9. 5 Cooter, ‘War and Modern Medicine’, p. Essay Board College? 158. In endnote 6, the information is contained on the same page as endnote 5, and therefore you do not need to repeat the page number.

Again, keep in mind the principle of giving the reader the Urgent help online, amount of information they would need to find the Website funny, material for Urgent homework online, themselves. There may be particular conventions which you should observe for particular units: you will be provided with these where necessary. In general, historians do not use the Harvard referencing system. Archaeology students, whose discipline does employ this system when referencing, should follow the norms of history referencing when writing history essays. Similarly, history students should use the Harvard referencing system when writing archaeology essays. Students need to be aware that in archaeology/ancient history a variety of styles is used: Harvard, Oxford and college college, MHRA. Students in the Centre for Archaeology and Ancient History must be able to use all of Urgent homework online phs school them correctly; they also use unpublished materials of the types outlined for history and reference them in footnotes.

In the end, it is a matter of communicating your understanding of your evidence in my paper the style appropriate for your discipline and task. Unit coordinators will advise you if you are unsure. 9. Forming a bibliography and an annotated bibliography. Your essay should include a bibliography of all sources. If you have used a wide variety of different types of sources, it is helpful to put them into different sections: for instance, the documents or texts (primary sources) you have used might be separated from the historical scholarship (secondary sources). In general, follow the same conventions described above with the exception that authors’ surnames precede their forenames/initials to allow for easier alphabetisation (as in the example below).

List your sources alphabetically within each section. However, you do not need to homework help online, include the page numbers for specific information or citations in your bibliography. Films, television and radio shows and documents from web sites should be included: if there is Who can, no author, put them at Urgent online, the front of the list and order them alphabetically by title. College? Newspapers should be listed, but you do not need to provide the dates. Note: those following the MHRA conventions will include the publisher’s name, along with slightly different formatting, as given in examples above (e.g. Burke, Peter, The European Renaissance: Centres and Peripheries (Oxford: Blackwell, 1998)). Contemporary documents and texts. John of Salisbury, Policraticus , trans. J. Dickinson, in Urgent homework help J.B. Essay College? Ross and M.M.

McLaughlin (eds), The Portable Medieval Reader, Harmondsworth, 1977. Truth, Sojourner, Narrative of Sojourner Truth, a Northern Slave, Emancipated from Bodily Servitude by the State of New York, in 1828 (1850), at http://docsouth.unc.edu/neh/truth50/truth50.html, accessed 16 April 2003. The Birds, dir. Help? Alfred Hitchcock, 1963. ‘The Reckoning’, The Frontier House, ABC Television, 27 April 2003. Abel, Emily K., ‘Valuing Care: Turn-of-the-Century Conflicts between Charity Workers and Women Clients’, Journal of essay Women’s History, vol. 10, 1998, pp.

32-52. Kasson, John, Houdini, Tarzan, and the Perfect Man: The White Male Body and the Challenge of Modernity in America, New York, 2001. All sources which you have used in order to assist your interpretation of your evidence (the historical scholarship, or secondary sources), should be annotated, when an annotated bibliography is required in the unit. Annotation tells the reader what role a particular source played in developing your argument. Urgent Help Online? A statement of two or three sentences is usually ample. For instance: Joanna Bourke, Dismembering the Male: Men’s Bodies, Britain and the Great War, London, 1996. Bourke’s argument about the changing meaning of ‘disability’ provided a very important perspective on Website for homework funny, the links between wartime and Urgent homework online, postwar debates over masculine vulnerability. Her interpretation of answers funny what ‘shell-shock’ taught doctors about homework help online, manhood was particularly valuable for write my assignments, my argument, as was her discussion of dress reform movements during the 1920s.

One of the homework online, most important skills in effective communication is formatting and presenting your work in ways which help rather than hinder your reader. The impression of clarity, fluency and Website, organisation created by good formatting is very important; conversely, a good essay written without regard for the eye as well as the homework help online, mind is an ineffective piece of write my assignments do communication. Some general guidelines: observe the word length, or at least a margin of error of about 10 per cent: one of the skills of writing is to Urgent, write to a target, and to tailor your argument to suit the Argumentative essay college, demands of Urgent homework online phs school that target. A short 1500 word essay on wartime politics in Nazi Germany or criminality in nineteenth-century Australia is meant to be a short essay, not a major thesis. Adapt your case, and the ground you will cover, so that you can write something effective and for homework funny, convincing within the word length; include a word count with your essay. type, print or handwrite the Urgent phs school, essay on one side of the paper only, using standard A4 paper, and number each page.

For essays of 1500 words or more, it is reasonable for your tutor to expect a typed or printed copy, though handwriting is statistics, fine for shorter exercises; double or one-and-a-half spacing is required, because it leaves more room for comments and corrections; leave a 4cm margin on the left hand side, and a 1.5cm margin on the right, again for comments and ease of reading. Ensure that you use at least a 12-point font. Homework Online? attach a cover sheet (standard cover sheets are available in the pigeonholes under the counter of the School of Historical Studies’ General Office, W604). You must tick all the boxes on the reverse side of the cover sheet before signing off under the plagiarism and collusion statement on the front of the sheet. ensure that your essay stays together: staples, paper clips, a plastic folder, whatever (we do not grade essays by weight, so go easy on the staples).

inserted by FC2 system